Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What's wrong with me

Jump to newest

By *obilebottom OP   Man
12 weeks ago

All over

Why do I get views, fabs and winks from everyone be it men, women, couples or anyone else? Some even send me messages and quite few post on my threads. What am I doing wrong? What kind of site is this? Is it me and my profile?4 Is it the cake? Do they all like olives and want to share with me? Perhaps they want to tell me what they are having for tea/dinner. Maybe they just want me to match them up or perhaps they just want a friendly chat or join me on my imaginary cruise for a night of fun. Advise needed please. I just don't know what to do. Thanks

Ps, Feeling a tad mischievous

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asterMeliodasMan
12 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Why do I get views, fabs and winks from everyone be it men, women, couples or anyone else? Some even send me messages and quite few post on my threads. What am I doing wrong? What kind of site is this? Is it me and my profile?4 Is it the cake? Do they all like olives and want to share with me? Perhaps they want to tell me what they are having for tea/dinner. Maybe they just want me to match them up or perhaps they just want a friendly chat or join me on my imaginary cruise for a night of fun. Advise needed please. I just don't know what to do. Thanks

Ps, Feeling a tad mischievous "

It is all of the above and none of the above. We're all in a simulation and nobody else here is real except you. Birds aren't real either. I'm just a sophisticated AI.

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
12 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

It’s the Fab equivalent of a pity fuck, that’s my guess MB

By *inxy777Woman
12 weeks ago

essex

I don’t know what you are doing, but blimey can you give me some tips!! x

By *obilebottom OP   Man
12 weeks ago

All over

"I don’t know what you are doing, but blimey can you give me some tips!! x"

It's a twist on a classic x

By *d mirerMan
12 weeks ago

lost

By *ot to giggleWoman
12 weeks ago

Coventry

" "

oooh nice new pic btw

MB - your terrible and post far to many theads on here when you should be tile hunting !!!

you must be doing it all wrong !

By *obilebottom OP   Man
12 weeks ago

All over

"

oooh nice new pic btw

MB - your terrible and post far to many theads on here when you should be tile hunting !!!

you must be doing it all wrong !"

Obviously not a hunter

By *d mirerMan
12 weeks ago

lost

"I don’t know what you are doing, but blimey can you give me some tips!! x"

You have lovely tips

By *aizyWoman
12 weeks ago

west midlands

You need to get yourself to a club or social MB, think thats usually the advice in these type of situations

By *avinaTVTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

People are lulling you into a false sense of security by flattering you, MB. Be careful, or before you know it, you'll be waking up in the cleaned out shell of your house, changed to a radiator with pink fluffy handcuffs, and your bumhole tingling like you've been reamed by a thousand fabsters...

Well, a gurl can dream, can't she

By *avinaTVTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"People are lulling you into a false sense of security by flattering you, MB. Be careful, or before you know it, you'll be waking up in the cleaned out shell of your house, changed to a radiator with pink fluffy handcuffs, and your bumhole tingling like you've been reamed by a thousand fabsters...

Well, a gurl can dream, can't she "

*chained, not changed - although that would be something...

By *asterMeliodasMan
12 weeks ago

Near Keith

"People are lulling you into a false sense of security by flattering you, MB. Be careful, or before you know it, you'll be waking up in the cleaned out shell of your house, changed to a radiator with pink fluffy handcuffs, and your bumhole tingling like you've been reamed by a thousand fabsters...

Well, a gurl can dream, can't she "

I haven't yet discovered the method for transforming a human into a radiator, so no risk of that from me. :P

By *avinaTVTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Well, a gurl can dream, can't she

I haven't yet discovered the method for transforming a human into a radiator, so no risk of that from me. :P"

I have...

By *inxy777Woman
12 weeks ago

essex

"I don’t know what you are doing, but blimey can you give me some tips!! x

You have lovely tips "

Ooh thank you, you have lovely thighs!! x

By *rafter69Man
12 weeks ago

upminster

You have lovely tips

Ooh thank you, you have lovely thighs!! x"

You are lovely to

By *uriousscouserWoman
12 weeks ago

Wirral

So if I'm reading this right...

You can introduce me to a load of single men, yes?

By *d mirerMan
12 weeks ago

lost

You have lovely tips

Ooh thank you, you have lovely thighs!! x"

Such flattery could get you anywhere

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

"Why do I get views, fabs and winks from everyone be it men, women, couples or anyone else? Some even send me messages and quite few post on my threads. What am I doing wrong? What kind of site is this? Is it me and my profile?4 Is it the cake? Do they all like olives and want to share with me? Perhaps they want to tell me what they are having for tea/dinner. Maybe they just want me to match them up or perhaps they just want a friendly chat or join me on my imaginary cruise for a night of fun. Advise needed please. I just don't know what to do. Thanks

MB, if it is affecting your mental health, could I suggest that you do not peruse the plethora of messages, winks, fabs and views that you receive. Rather set up a rule to forward all the messages on to those who are feeling lonely and dispirited (you will find other threads in the Lounge from those individuals). Then can I suggest that you delete your account, leave Fab, so that the women, men, couples, or anyone else are not tempted by your magnetic personality and aura. If you still find them pursueing you, can I suggest that you emigrate, maybe somewhere cold and inhospitable with no wifi.

Just a suggestion as quite clearly you are suffering and have the weight of the world on your shoulders.

By *inxy777Woman
12 weeks ago

essex

You have lovely tips

Ooh thank you, you have lovely thighs!! x

Such flattery could get you anywhere "

Ooh I like anywhere!! X

By *oo..Woman
12 weeks ago

Boo's World

You need a night out with Boo , fixes everything!

By *hubs101Man
12 weeks ago

West Midlands

Phhtt! That'll be why I'm not getting any winks etc then

By *obilebottom OP   Man
12 weeks ago

All over

Ps, Feeling a tad mischievous

MB, if it is affecting your mental health, could I suggest that you do not peruse the plethora of messages, winks, fabs and views that you receive. Rather set up a rule to forward all the messages on to those who are feeling lonely and dispirited (you will find other threads in the Lounge from those individuals). Then can I suggest that you delete your account, leave Fab, so that the women, men, couples, or anyone else are not tempted by your magnetic personality and aura. If you still find them pursueing you, can I suggest that you emigrate, maybe somewhere cold and inhospitable with no wifi.

Just a suggestion as quite clearly you are suffering and have the weight of the world on your shoulders. "

Nah, I am alright. Ta!

By *obilebottom OP   Man
12 weeks ago

All over

"You need a night out with Boo , fixes everything! "

Is next Tuesday ok?

By *inxy777Woman
12 weeks ago

essex

This so funny cheeky, you stay just as you are!!! Xx