Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just fingered a woman

Jump to newest

By *ylelanley OP   Man
12 weeks ago

glasgow

That almost ran me down as she turned at a junction!

Don't drivers no pedestrians have right of way?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * WillisMan
12 weeks ago

london

She was probably distracted from being fingered. You old romantic. Did you take her out for a rum bubba first?

By *oulderingBearMan
12 weeks ago

Falme

Mandatory 10-15 year retesting of Highway code?

By *ylelanley OP   Man
12 weeks ago

glasgow

"She was probably distracted from being fingered. You old romantic. Did you take her out for a rum bubba first? "

Really should have given her 2 and then she might not be so impatient!

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
12 weeks ago

somewhere

These new rules are bizarre (for me at least). To get out my road, there is a crossways, traffic lights on all 4 roads, it's coming into the town.

Was coming out recently and waited for the light to turn green, now this road I came out of, is a bit of a blind corner so you have to keep your wits about you, thankfully I never go fast but I've seen some people just shoot out of the road, there was this old dear just stepping off the pavement (green man wasn't green or I wouldn't have gone) and she continued on her merry way, like I said, thankfully I wss going slowly and didn't beep at her (because I'm never quite sure who has right of way these days) and she looked a bit unsteady on her feet as it was, I just thank the lord it was me and not someone flying round the corner or she would have made it over the road a lot quicker and I can't bare thinking about that.

Who does have right of way in that situation?!

By *nnCeeWoman
12 weeks ago

East of Eden, West of Hell

"These new rules are bizarre (for me at least). To get out my road, there is a crossways, traffic lights on all 4 roads, it's coming into the town.

Was coming out recently and waited for the light to turn green, now this road I came out of, is a bit of a blind corner so you have to keep your wits about you, thankfully I never go fast but I've seen some people just shoot out of the road, there was this old dear just stepping off the pavement (green man wasn't green or I wouldn't have gone) and she continued on her merry way, like I said, thankfully I wss going slowly and didn't beep at her (because I'm never quite sure who has right of way these days) and she looked a bit unsteady on her feet as it was, I just thank the lord it was me and not someone flying round the corner or she would have made it over the road a lot quicker and I can't bare thinking about that.

Who does have right of way in that situation?!"

If there is a pedestrian crossing involved, (which I'm guessing there might be) and her light was not green, it was your right of way.

But fair play to you for letting her go. The world could do with being a little more caring, some days.

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
12 weeks ago

somewhere

"These new rules are bizarre (for me at least). To get out my road, there is a crossways, traffic lights on all 4 roads, it's coming into the town.

Who does have right of way in that situation?!

If there is a pedestrian crossing involved, (which I'm guessing there might be) and her light was not green, it was your right of way.

But fair play to you for letting her go. The world could do with being a little more caring, some days."

Ah thank you, yes it was, I'm just never sure now. x

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

Some people just don't deserve to have right of way.

By *ylelanley OP   Man
12 weeks ago

glasgow

"Some people just don't deserve to have right of way. "

Which people?

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

"That almost ran me down as she turned at a junction!

Don't drivers no pedestrians have right of way? "

And pedestrians are still required to look out for dangers.

#just saying

By * WillisMan
12 weeks ago

london

I think the green cross code advert has been updated to

Child “So to cross the road safely I should stop look and listen away from parked vehicles and waiting until the road is clear before crossing?”

Green cross code guy “ Nah fuck em, just stroll straight out if they hit you it’s their fault!”

By *elvet RopeMan
12 weeks ago

by the big field

Was it one in the pink and one…..

Post new Message to Thread