Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

It's in their kiss...

Jump to newest

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

Have you ever kissed someone from Fab and decided to not take it further? Why was that?

And also, because it's early and I'm a sucker for tradition...

Morning everyone! It's a bit different than the usual morning thread but sod it.:D

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
12 weeks ago

somewhere

Kinda, well no. Sort of.

By *restonguy1981Man
12 weeks ago

preston

I can only say once and that was many years ago, I think she was after my life insurance because I nearly suffocated from her tongue

There’s limitations but she hadn’t grasped that concept

A nice long slow sensual kiss or a clothes ripping lips frantically taking each other…I’ll have those though

By *hilloutMan
12 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Yes. There was one person who was very underwhelming at kissing but a hurricane with the rest, so it was overlooked

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Kinda, well no. Sort of.

"

I like the vague, here for it.

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

I'm a terrible kisser so I'm sure I've put a few off. Ah well.

Morning and all that stuff.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
12 weeks ago

Leeds

Not on fab but in normal vanilla life yes.

I've got to enjoy the kissing, it's the biggest build up and just the best.

It's all in the kiss!

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"I can only say once and that was many years ago, I think she was after my life insurance because I nearly suffocated from her tongue

A nice long slow sensual kiss or a clothes ripping lips frantically taking each other…I’ll have those though "

Maybe she was just incredibly excited and wanted you to choose her over breathing? It's a compliment, isn't it?

Ha yes, the latter style of kissing is far more agreeable.

Did you still have sex?

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Yes. There was one person who was very underwhelming at kissing but a hurricane with the rest, so it was overlooked "

Chilly! So even though the kissing was a tad meh, you still had sex. I'm going to do an awful portmanteau here, forgive me, is kisspatibility not a thing for you?

By *hilloutMan
12 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Yes. There was one person who was very underwhelming at kissing but a hurricane with the rest, so it was overlooked

Chilly! So even though the kissing was a tad meh, you still had sex. I'm going to do an awful portmanteau here, forgive me, is kisspatibility not a thing for you?

"

Kisspatibility (great term ) absolutely is a thing, especially now. This was at the beginning of my fab journey, however, so cut me some slack please

I'm well aware that everything begins, continues and ends with a good kiss

Perfect primer.

By *orphia2003Woman
12 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

I've snogged and cuddles a few people from Fab and it's gone no further, because we had agreed that beforehand.

By *ell GwynnWoman
12 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

Yes. We simply weren't kisspatible and I didn't experience necessary swoon needed for taking things further.

By *vaRose43Woman
12 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

Slightly different but I have chosen not to meet people because they have a boundary against kissing or they don’t enjoy kissing…. It’s a dealbreaker for me

By *obilebottomMan
12 weeks ago

All over

I kissed a beautiful, elegant, passionate and alluring woman the other night rather unexpectedly It went no further but there was some heat

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"I'm a terrible kisser so I'm sure I've put a few off. Ah well.

Morning and all that stuff. "

Oh I'm sure you're not Miss Coyote. Morning!

I don't think most people are terrible, they're just not... in sync with those they are kissing.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Not on fab but in normal vanilla life yes.

It's all in the kiss! "

Do you think if it wasn't there in the first kiss you'd try again or would you just leave it?

By *r John WickMan
12 weeks ago

The Continental

I’m rather excellent with my kissing I think.

A great kiss…..that one that starts with a gentle brush of the lips, the first exploratory push of the tongue……that turns into a lust fuelled devouring of each other. Oooft! If it gives me a raging stonker on when we’re kissing, it’s a winner.

By *errocaWoman
12 weeks ago

Shropshire

Oh Meli.. good morning you beautiful human

Never had a smooch with a fabber and thought " nah, not for me"

Quite the opposite, smooches with someone then thought, " oh wow, them kisses were sexy"

12 weeks ago

Definitely one following a social. The kissing confirmed that it would go no further (possibly unfortunate that her front teeth were missing - but maybe put off the social until after a dental appointment!)

By *rsKOTCTWoman
12 weeks ago

Leeds

"Not on fab but in normal vanilla life yes.

It's all in the kiss!

Do you think if it wasn't there in the first kiss you'd try again or would you just leave it?"

I tried a couple of times and it just wasn't there, it was a shame but it's a no from me.

By *ripfillMan
12 weeks ago

havant

Halitosis is a killer …

That’s a big off putting issue - sorry

I love kissing and starting of the joint seduction process it’s like opening chess moves … hopefully a passionate combination of moves to the end game goal of check mates

By *zeroMan
12 weeks ago

A wretched hive of scum and villainy

Not on here but on a second date I had a kiss but there was just nothing there. No real "stirring" or whatever. She must have felt the same because it was a mutual decision to go our separate ways.

It's a shame she was a lovely person and aside from that we got on well.

By *eltCuteMightDeleteWoman
12 weeks ago

Reading

Yes. It was one of our first kisses and he held my head in place so I couldn't move away from it and it made me feel unsafe. Would not consider being more intimate with him after that.

By *restonguy1981Man
12 weeks ago

preston

"I can only say once and that was many years ago, I think she was after my life insurance because I nearly suffocated from her tongue

A nice long slow sensual kiss or a clothes ripping lips frantically taking each other…I’ll have those though

Maybe she was just incredibly excited and wanted you to choose her over breathing? It's a compliment, isn't it?

Ha yes, the latter style of kissing is far more agreeable.

Did you still have sex?"

I’m still sticking with her wanting my life insurance

And most definitely the latter two are far more exciting and less risk

No we kissed at the beginning and chatted over drinks for a couple of hours.

She was lovely company but I had to say that I saw her as friends and not play mates.

Honesty is far more respected

12 weeks ago

"I'm a terrible kisser so I'm sure I've put a few off. Ah well.

Morning and all that stuff.

Oh I'm sure you're not Miss Coyote. Morning!

I don't think most people are terrible, they're just not... in sync with those they are kissing."

I actually don't think I am though, I haven't done it a lot, not my favourite thing.

By *JcuriousCouple
12 weeks ago

Derby

Morning Meli

Definitely not, I don't think i could...

Miss S x

By *ruceyyMan
12 weeks ago

London

Not on fab but I have on dates for sure.

Just not gone in to try again. They usually expect me to take the lead and might do that awkward looking at lips thing but, tough lucky lady!

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
12 weeks ago

Coventry

I know for me it's a bit of litmus test. A kiss can be very telling of the prospects ahead. It's not a guaranteed but genrally if the kissing is good and natural then the rest will be good too.

Also sometimes a kiss changes everything. There's been times I've not been completely sure of someone or its felt a bit awkward (maybe because of shyness) but you hazard a kiss and that changes everything and tells a whole different story. In fact that basically what happened on our first meet (we met on fab). It's fair to say we weren't too sure of each other, then I kissed Mrs Misfit and that was the spark. That kiss revealed all and the rest is history.

Mr

12 weeks ago

Yes, sort of. Had a social. Several kisses were had. They were meh. I planned to not see them again. Something happened, and their train was cancelled. I I ended up spending more time with them as it had not even been five minutes since we said bye and were now without a train. There was another kiss, goodbye before they left on a train, and that kiss was world’s apart from the six others. I thought wow, they can kiss!

Never shared another kiss with this person like that one amazing one again though. It was an imposter good kiss.

By *illy IdolMan
12 weeks ago

Midlands

Yes. Fag breath

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
12 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

Good morning Meli.

No, I haven't, but then I haven't kissed that many people.

B

By *ilfCrumpet9Man
12 weeks ago

Wirral

Yeah defo kissing a good start for more to come. Enjoy a long deep passionate kiss just can't beat it.

Met a lady once and we got kissing and she kept her mouth closed WTF it was really weird.

There wasn't a second meet although she wanted to lol

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
12 weeks ago

Essex

Not really. One that I should have listened to the kiss as the sex was equally underwhelming & wooden. Live & learn.

BUT. I’ve also had almost the opposite. Someone I have liked and found interesting for a while…. There was a surprise kiss. Holy fucking macaroni- interest exploded

By *ingerTwistWoman
12 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I had an ex (not from here) I used to refer to as Mr Hook'n'Sook. The arm would hook round the back of your shoulders then the tongue aggressively examine your mouth. It was a bit of a surprise the first time, and I actually had to admire his unhinged confidence that this was what women liked.

I did take him in hand using pavlovian techniques to try and erase the bad habits. Only moderately successful. Old dogs and new tricks!

By *electableicecreamMan
12 weeks ago

The West

It happened to me once that I kissed someone, after inviting her to my place, and it didn't connect. I asked if we could stop and we did. We hung out instead and continue to see each other socially as friends.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Someone I have liked and found interesting for a while…. There was a surprise kiss. Holy fucking macaroni- interest exploded "

Oh look what a surprise here I am about to agree with Misty again.

Yeah, I’ve definitely had *that* version of it happen. Going from ‘you’re nice and I like you’ to sharing a kiss and then arriving at ‘come back here and kiss me like that again, right fucking now!’

By *mf123Man
12 weeks ago

with one foot out the door

If its gone that far iv likely got my fingers up her snatch so shes earned the right to one orgasm regardless

By *inkycumsluttWoman
12 weeks ago

St Neots

Not from fab but in normal life. If the kiss isn't doing something for me and I don't enjoy it I'm not going to enjoy anything else

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
12 weeks ago

little house on the praire

kissing doesn't really bother me so if our kisses weren't compatible I just stop kissing them

12 weeks ago

No I haven’t. But I’ve met for socials and not kissed.

If I’m kissing her it’s absolutely obvious I want to take things further, and if it didn’t, I probably felt sad at the time.

Somekisses stay with you for a long time when they hit the spot. *inserts hot flame emoji

By *ansoffateMan
12 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I would normally say yes, but at the moment it's more touch that I am feeling as a conduit.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Stockport

"Definitely one following a social. The kissing confirmed that it would go no further (possibly unfortunate that her front teeth were missing - but maybe put off the social until after a dental appointment!) "

Ah but missing front teeth = fabulous blow job?

By *had_ThunderCockMan
12 weeks ago

Sydney University Wank Bank

"Have you ever kissed someone from Fab and decided to not take it further? Why was that?

And also, because it's early and I'm a sucker for tradition...

Morning everyone! It's a bit different than the usual morning thread but sod it.:D"

I only been kissed once.

I don’t have enough experience here.

Interesting thread though.

By *lueLotusWoman
12 weeks ago

the wilderness

Yes, if we don't connect with the kissing we're not going to connect with the sex so I always like to kiss first if I'm interested enough.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"I've snogged and cuddles a few people from Fab and it's gone no further, because we had agreed that beforehand."

Oh that's a different take on it. I've done similar. I really enjoy it actually, removing sex from the equation. Makes it almost more erotic? That anticipation.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Yes. We simply weren't kisspatible and I didn't experience necessary swoon needed for taking things further."

Oh you swoon Neil? That's adorable.

Wait. You've swooned when being kissed by ****? Or ******?

Okay, zero judgement. You go Neil Coco.

By *inUpProWoman
12 weeks ago

Liverpool

If someone is a bad kisser, I won't take things further

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’ve avoided meeting someone again because the kisses didn’t do it for me. More than one someone, let’s say. But I’ve never called a halt right there and then and left. That’d feel … unnecessarily cruel, in the moment.

Post new Message to Thread