Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Extramarital Hookups

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
12 weeks ago

Hi

Please don’t judge, everyone has their reasons. I’ve not had any luck using this site, can anyone recommend a fee free site that connects married people with similar issues?

Please feel free not to reply with pointless “it’s not right” replies.

Thanks

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

What are the 'similar issues'? The only issue you mentioned is not having much luck, so do you mean another site where you'll not have much luck as well?

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

You didn’t read the original post fully did you? Or do you just think you are a bit clever?

Reply privately

By *oxy jWoman
12 weeks ago

somerset

you'll find swingers in general are split over married or not so you'll find it the same else where ... thier are some affair sites but from what i see all are payed for ...

you getting no where might just be because your one of many ie zuillions of guys compared to few couples and women ... and not trying to be funny but you cant write something to the forums and not respect feed back that you dont want to hear ...

being married and playing away is like marmite some love married guys/women and some hate .... but i suspect you getting nowhere is down to numbers and no one being interested yet

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 10/07/24 05:22:49]

Reply privately

By *essTTWoman
12 weeks ago

Birmingham

"You didn’t read the original post fully did you? Or do you just think you are a bit clever? "

The only issue you mentioned in the OP is that you're not having any luck?

There's no need to be rude because people have interpreted something the way you've said it.

Reply privately

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
12 weeks ago

Middle England

Have you been to clubs or socials; that's the usual stock answer.

Reply privately

By *onnyJohnMan
12 weeks ago

Doncaster

"Hi

Please don’t judge, everyone has their reasons. I’ve not had any luck using this site, can anyone recommend a fee free site that connects married people with similar issues?

Thanks "

Have a feeling this is going to escalate, there are those that are set against it, those that don't mind and those that actively look for married, as for the information you ask for, there are no free sites end of story, you pay one way or another, especially if you want the full features of any given site. So sorry mate i think your out of luck.

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"Hi

Thanks

Have a feeling this is going to escalate, there are those that are set against it, those that don't mind and those that actively look for married, as for the information you ask for, there are no free sites end of story, you pay one way or another, especially if you want the full features of any given site. So sorry mate i think your out of luck.

"

Thank you for your sensible reply

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"you'll find swingers in general are split over married or not so you'll find it the same else where ... thier are some affair sites but from what i see all are payed for ...

you getting no where might just be because your one of many ie zuillions of guys compared to few couples and women ... and not trying to be funny but you cant write something to the forums and not respect feed back that you dont want to hear ...

being married and playing away is like marmite some love married guys/women and some hate .... but i suspect you getting nowhere is down to numbers and no one being interested yet"

Thanks x

Reply privately

By *onnyJohnMan
12 weeks ago

Doncaster

"Hi

Thanks

Thank you for your sensible reply "

Hope you don't mind, had a peek and profile seems ok, on here though there is a huge difference in the number of guys to women/couples, and even if you have a stand out profile thats amazing sometimes its just slow, patience is key, people think its a fuckfest on here, its not, far from it, its probably closer to a slightly kinky dating site lol.

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"Hi

Thanks

Thank you for your sensible reply

Hope you don't mind, had a peek and profile seems ok, on here though there is a huge difference in the number of guys to women/couples, and even if you have a stand out profile thats amazing sometimes its just slow, patience is key, people think its a fuckfest on here, its not, far from it, its probably closer to a slightly kinky dating site lol. "

Tell me about it! Makes me feel better everyone is just pretending they are meeting up. lol!

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"You didn’t read the original post fully did you? Or do you just think you are a bit clever? "

I'm special!

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"You didn’t read the original post fully did you? Or do you just think you are a bit clever?

I'm special! "

Clearly ????

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

Should we try that again? I said:

"What are the 'similar issues'? The only issue you mentioned is not having much luck, so do you mean another site where you'll not have much luck as well?"

You replied:

But your original post said:

"Hi

Thanks"

So to repeat, the only issue you raise is that you've "not had any luck using this site."

You've not said your partner is not wanting to have sex, or that you want to have threesomes and (s)he is not into that, or that you are just bored with monogamy, or that it's quite exciting conducting extra marital affairs with the sneaking off to a new bed, or a whole host of other things.

All you've said is you want an extramarital affair, but you are having no luck on this site. That is the only issue you list.

Reply privately

By *restonguy1981Man
12 weeks ago

preston

"What are the 'similar issues'? The only issue you mentioned is not having much luck, so do you mean another site where you'll not have much luck as well?"

I almost spat my brew out then

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 10/07/24 05:56:26]

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"What are the 'similar issues'? The only issue you mentioned is not having much luck, so do you mean another site where you'll not have much luck as well?

I almost spat my brew out then "

Did you? Oh that’s soooi funny lols

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"What are the 'similar issues'? The only issue you mentioned is not having much luck, so do you mean another site where you'll not have much luck as well?

I almost spat my brew out then "

Don't, you'll only encourage me, and the OP is obviously finding it hard to express himself clearly.

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"Should we try that again? I said:

What are the 'similar issues'? The only issue you mentioned is not having much luck, so do you mean another site where you'll not have much luck as well?

You replied:

You didn’t read the original post fully did you? Or do you just think you are a bit clever?

But your original post said:

Hi

Thanks

So to repeat, the only issue you raise is that you've "not had any luck using this site."

You've not said your partner is not wanting to have sex, or that you want to have threesomes and (s)he is not into that, or that you are just bored with monogamy, or that it's quite exciting conducting extra marital affairs with the sneaking off to a new bed, or a whole host of other things.

All you've said is you want an extramarital affair, but you are having no luck on this site. That is the only issue you list."

Thank you for your synopsis. So you do think you are clever and you are trying to now prove it. Great

Reply privately

By *restonguy1981Man
12 weeks ago

preston

Ladies calm down, it’s early and there’s not a strong enough painkiller to deal with these handbags you are both swinging (pun intended)

Please just kiss and make up now

Reply privately

By *rsKOTCTWoman
12 weeks ago

Leeds

"You didn’t read the original post fully did you? Or do you just think you are a bit clever?

I'm special!

Clearly ????"

Urgh...rude much, I'm sure you can Google for sites to be a deceitful cheat - fab rules state other sites are not to be mentioned so you ain't going to have much luck asking here.

I wonder why you are not having much luck on fab

Reply privately

By *restonguy1981Man
12 weeks ago

preston

I'm special!

Clearly ????

Urgh...rude much, I'm sure you can Google for sites to be a deceitful cheat - fab rules state other sites are not to be mentioned so you ain't going to have much luck asking here.

I wonder why you are not having much luck on fab "

Remind me never to get on you’re bad side

Reply privately

By *rsKOTCTWoman
12 weeks ago

Leeds

I'm special!

Clearly ????

Remind me never to get on you’re bad side "

Remember - don't get on my bad side

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

Men are grumpy when they don't get sex.

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"Ladies calm down, it’s early and there’s not a strong enough painkiller to deal with these handbags you are both swinging (pun intended)

Please just kiss and make up now "

It's OK, the nice man blocked me.

Reply privately

By *restonguy1981Man
12 weeks ago

preston

I'm special!

Clearly ????

Remind me never to get on you’re bad side

Remember - don't get on my bad side "

Noted, remind me when I get home to plaster post it notes all around the house to never get on you’re bad side

Reply privately

By *restonguy1981Man
12 weeks ago

preston

"Ladies calm down, it’s early and there’s not a strong enough painkiller to deal with these handbags you are both swinging (pun intended)

Please just kiss and make up now

It's OK, the nice man blocked me."

Oh the audacity

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"Men are grumpy when they don't get sex."

And your excuse? Lack of rum perchance?

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"Men are grumpy when they don't get sex.

And your excuse? Lack of rum perchance?"

The presence of men makes me grumpy.

Reply privately

By *restonguy1981Man
12 weeks ago

preston

No I just look like popeye but I ain’t had me spinach

Reply privately

By *ouple4voyeurCouple
12 weeks ago

Birmingham

Can also see why not having much luck so

Social, clubs, pay fot it or buy a sex doll.

Or divorce wife and go out dating again.

Reply privately

By *restonguy1981Man
12 weeks ago

preston

The presence of men makes me grumpy. "

Noooo!!! Surely this cannot be true

You come across as all flirty in you’re messages

Are you trying to trick us here

Reply privately

By *rsKOTCTWoman
12 weeks ago

Leeds

The presence of men makes me grumpy. "

You & me both

Reply privately

By *hePleasurerMan
12 weeks ago

Cheshire

Not aware of any other free sites.

Being free is a big benefit for Fab but also a big drawback, as witness the large number of fake accounts and the quality of many others. If you pay for a site you at least filter out much of the unwanted stuff.

Alternatively, move to France, where everyone from the President down has a bit on the side.

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"

Alternatively, move to France, where everyone from the President down has a bit on the side."

Do you think the OP might have a chance of being the bit on the side to the President of France? I can't see his profile, but maybe that is the extra marital affair he is looking for.

Reply privately

By *rsKOTCTWoman
12 weeks ago

Leeds

"

Alternatively, move to France, where everyone from the President down has a bit on the side.

Do you think the OP might have a chance of being the bit on the side to the President of France? I can't see his profile, but maybe that is the extra marital affair he is looking for."

Any holes a goal right!?

Reply privately

By *ablo minibar123Woman
12 weeks ago

"Can also see why not having much luck so

Or divorce wife and go out dating again."

I imagine hiding a sex doll from the wife would be difficult, imagine the scare she would get finding that in the cupboard

Reply privately

By *restonguy1981Man
12 weeks ago

preston

I imagine hiding a sex doll from the wife would be difficult, imagine the scare she would get finding that in the cupboard"

If he bought one that went down they’d charge him extra too

Reply privately

By *ouple4voyeurCouple
12 weeks ago

Birmingham

I imagine hiding a sex doll from the wife would be difficult, imagine the scare she would get finding that in the cupboard"

Or find it a relief 'no more begging for sex'

Reply privately

By *rancois Du BoisMan
12 weeks ago

Down the back of the sofa.

Cheating is not part of swinging

Swinging is part of Ethical Non Monogamy (ENM)

The non monogamy part refers to having sex and intimacy outside a ‘normal’ relationship

The ethical part means that everyone, including your partner/wife knows about it.

Don’t go to clubs or socials and involve others unknowingly in your cheating.

Reply privately

By *onnyJohnMan
12 weeks ago

Doncaster

Good point, well made

Reply privately

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
12 weeks ago

somewhere

Have you tried putting an ad in the personal columns? I think you might need a Pina colada.

Reply privately

By *aTina HeadTurnerWoman
12 weeks ago

Newham

Being rude won’t get you anywhere, extramarital or not.

Perhaps address that issue first, along with other things and you might get some relief.

Reply privately

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
12 weeks ago

Middle England

OP

You have same/separate room swapping listed in your interests. Just curious; how does that work?

Reply privately

By *rsKOTCTWoman
12 weeks ago

Leeds

"OP

You have same/separate room swapping listed in your interests. Just curious; how does that work?"

The blow up doll goes in the same or separate rooms

Reply privately

By *achig11Man
12 weeks ago

Manchester

Don’t ??????

Reply privately

By *eroLondonMan
12 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Have you tried putting an ad in the personal columns? I think you might need a Pina colada."

Pina Coladas get caught in the rain. Perish the thought.

Reply privately

By *iker JackMan
12 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

The issue is many.

Firstly people are told to interact in the forums but that can be positive and also negative in replies people give and can actually put some people off each other. Many use it as a filter

For me the big thing here is that people forget the name of the site. It has swingers in it. The genuine swingers won’t be necessarily attracted to those that are married and their partners unaware they are here.

If you’re purely looking for sex or socials with potential some of the internet dating sites are as good, that said to access most areas you have to pay, or to send more than a few messages or see who has liked you, you have to pay.

The problem is on any internet platform it is hard to get your personality across, both in a positive or humourous and sadly sometimes negative way.

I hope this helps

Reply privately

By *iker JackMan
12 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

How does discreet, married and can accommodate work, what if signs are left at home, clothing, an earring a neighbour seeing or hearing you?

Reply privately

By *heSchwingersCouple
12 weeks ago

Essex

Babe we like married people. Less likely to play unsafe with others.

But this exchange has put me off big time. Was that the aim? X

Reply privately

By *ark n kimCouple
12 weeks ago

Durham

Don't know why you are not having much luck op,you sound like such a pleasant guy.

Reply privately

By *etropolitainMan
12 weeks ago

Redworth Co Durham

Go to socials and clubs

Reply privately

By *ellinever70Woman
12 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Hi

Thanks "

You'll probably do better by just quietly going about your business.

Unless you're a 'weel kent' face in the lounge, you'll get short shrift for your circumstances.

There are women on the site who will meet guys in your position.

Just don't whinge publicly about not getting any sex

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"Hi

Thanks

You'll probably do better by just quietly going about your business.

Unless you're a 'weel kent' face in the lounge, you'll get short shrift for your circumstances.

There are women on the site who will meet guys in your position.

Just don't whinge publicly about not getting any sex "

Thanks!

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"Don't know why you are not having much luck op,you sound like such a pleasant guy."

Thanks! You don’t seem overly sarcastic either?

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"Babe we like married people. Less likely to play unsafe with others.

But this exchange has put me off big time. Was that the aim? X"

Thanks for your input, super helpful

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"OP

You have same/separate room swapping listed in your interests. Just curious; how does that work?"

It’s secret

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"Have you tried putting an ad in the personal columns? I think you might need a Pina colada."

An ad in the personal columns for a pina colada?

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"Being rude won’t get you anywhere, extramarital or not.

Perhaps address that issue first, along with other things and you might get some relief."

Rude?

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

I imagine hiding a sex doll from the wife would be difficult, imagine the scare she would get finding that in the cupboard

Or find it a relief 'no more begging for sex'"

Thank you for your helpful reply

Reply privately

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
12 weeks ago

Middle England

"OP

You have same/separate room swapping listed in your interests. Just curious; how does that work?

The blow up doll goes in the same or separate rooms "

Just my luck!!

Reply privately

By *anddXXXCouple
12 weeks ago

London

"Babe we like married people. Less likely to play unsafe with others.

X"

Lol, good luck, put your tin hats on, you will still be trying to clear your message box come November.

Reply privately

By *ot-buttered-toastMan
12 weeks ago

Stepney

You're 49. Having 'luck' on here isn't going to make you feel much better. It'll be a brief bandaid, at best. If your marriage is sexless now, it's likely to stay that way forever, depending on the reasons. I take it you've tried talking to your wife and not got anywhere? If you have and genuinely believe that your sex life is over, your marriage is likely over, too, and delaying the inevitable breakup is just going to make you both older and more bitter.

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"You're 49. Having 'luck' on here isn't going to make you feel much better. It'll be a brief bandaid, at best. If your marriage is sexless now, it's likely to stay that way forever, depending on the reasons. I take it you've tried talking to your wife and not got anywhere? If you have and genuinely believe that your sex life is over, your marriage is likely over, too, and delaying the inevitable breakup is just going to make you both older and more bitter."

Thanks, but that wasn’t the advice I was looking for.

Reply privately

By *lynJMan
12 weeks ago

Morden

"How does discreet, married and can accommodate work, what if signs are left at home, clothing, an earring a neighbour seeing or hearing you?"

He could accommodate at a nearby hotel.

Reply privately

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
12 weeks ago

Middle England

"He could accommodate at a nearby hotel."

I get the feeling he doesn't want to spend any money.

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"He could accommodate at a nearby hotel.

I get the feeling he doesn't want to spend any money. "

Cash is fine

Reply privately

By *maginitivemindMan
12 weeks ago

East Mids

yep!

Reply privately

By *eronicaExplorerWoman
12 weeks ago

London

“Ladies” calm down

Classic male chauvinism sentence

This whole thread is hideous

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

Cash is fine "

There's your answer OP, get yourself down to Holbeck (LS11) and cash is king there - don't have to pay subs for a sex site that way.

You're welcome.

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

Cash is fine

There's your answer OP, get yourself down to Holbeck (LS11) and cash is king there - don't have to pay subs for a sex site that way.

You're welcome."

You are soooo helpful, do you work in customer service by any chance?

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

Cash is fine

You're welcome.

You are soooo helpful, do you work in customer service by any chance?"

Close, politics. I advised Rishi Sunak on the Rwanda policy and also not staying for the full D-day ceremonies. I think it is all going pretty smoothly.

Anything else I can help you with?

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

Cash is fine

You're welcome.

You are soooo helpful, do you work in customer service by any chance?

Close, politics. I advised Rishi Sunak on the Rwanda policy and also not staying for the full D-day ceremonies. I think it is all going pretty smoothly.

Anything else I can help you with?"

No that’s great thanks, you’ve done more than enough already

Reply privately

By *electableicecreamMan
12 weeks ago

The West

Marriage aside it's quite likely your not getting any interest for the same reason most guys don't get interest

And most men don't get interest because their profiles a very low effort.

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"Marriage aside it's quite likely your not getting any interest for the same reason most guys don't get interest

And most men don't get interest because their profiles a very low effort."

What’s a good profile and why?

Reply privately

By *electableicecreamMan
12 weeks ago

The West

"Marriage aside it's quite likely your not getting any interest for the same reason most guys don't get interest

What’s a good profile and why?"

You've been on here over a year. I'm sure you can work that out with a bit of effort.

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

What’s a good profile and why?

You've been on here over a year. I'm sure you can work that out with a bit of effort."

As you took the time to post I thought you’d want say why

Reply privately

By *wist my nipplesCouple
12 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Nobody can, because recommending other sites isn’t allowed on here.

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"Nobody can, because recommending other sites isn’t allowed on here.

"

A few kind people have been in touch x

Reply privately

By *he turned me GreyCouple
12 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Op, now you can take this the wrong way if you like.

What I'll say is, you came across extremely defensive at the start of thr thread, to an understandable question!. So the reason why you don't have any luck on fab is your approach

What I'll say is despite people being swingers etc etc, they still have a moral compass...

I'm going to work on an assumption here, and guess your Mrs does not know anything about you looking outside the of the relationship..

Maybe the answer doesn't lie outside but within. And maybe you won't find happiness in unfillfilled hookups.

Mr

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 10/07/24 10:35:19]

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

"Op, now you can take this the wrong way if you like.

What I'll say is, you came across extremely defensive at the start of thr thread, to an understandable question!. So the reason why you don't have any luck on fab is your approach

What I'll say is despite people being swingers etc etc, they still have a moral compass...

I'm going to work on an assumption here, and guess your Mrs does not know anything about you looking outside the of the relationship..

Maybe the answer doesn't lie outside but within. And maybe you won't find happiness in unfillfilled hookups.

Mr "

How insightful, thank you

Reply privately

By *he turned me GreyCouple
12 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"Op, now you can take this the wrong way if you like.

Mr

How insightful, thank you "

See the defensive stance is alive and kicking, have fun wanking fleshlights are cheap at the moment too....

Mr

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
12 weeks ago

Mauchline

"Hi

Thanks "

There are sites out there available for what you’re looking for, but don’t forget you’re a bloke, so none are free to use

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

12 weeks ago

East Sussex

Op I don't know of any free sites for extra marital hook up. It's against forum rules to mention other sites anyway so you won't get the answers you require here. The only suggestion I can make is that you do an internet search but I guess you will have already done that.

In the meantime I'm going to close this.

Reply privately