Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi socials

Jump to newest

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
12 weeks ago

Central

Would you go to a bi social to meet others?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

Definitely.

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
12 weeks ago

Central

It's a thought to potentially narrow down participants but I was unsure whether there'd be strong enough interest

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

"It's a thought to potentially narrow down participants but I was unsure whether there'd be strong enough interest "

Wonder if you’d still get people attending who say they’re bi, but really just want access to the female of a couple?

Can we make it a weekend - work would get in the way!

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
12 weeks ago

Central

"It's a thought to potentially narrow down participants but I was unsure whether there'd be strong enough interest

Wonder if you’d still get people attending who say they’re bi, but really just want access to the female of a couple?

Can we make it a weekend - work would get in the way!"

A lot do try the pretence, to try to get access to the woman, within couples. so I guess it could be similar at a non-sexual social.

I know most of us forum users are old hands and likely more interested in socials that involve some of us, it's still interesting to see what interest levels could be

By *anilla switchWoman
12 weeks ago

Hampshire

Bi socials… now that’s something to ponder over.

By *igjim69Man
12 weeks ago

scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 09/07/24 21:37:23]

By *igjim69Man
12 weeks ago

scunthorpe

Love the sound of that

By *anilla switchWoman
12 weeks ago

Hampshire

So… out of curiosity how would this work?

I mean what if one part of a couple was bi and the other straight? Would we say straight partner not included.

I’m generally interested as I do organise socials.

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
12 weeks ago

Central

"So… out of curiosity how would this work?

I mean what if one part of a couple was bi and the other straight? Would we say straight partner not included.

I’m generally interested as I do organise socials."

It was just an idea and the complexity adds to the difficulty. Whether it could welcome everyone who's curious or bi, or couples with just half being bi or curious, is part of that. I'm generally inclusive and it goes against the grain for me to exclude people.

But I thought it may be an interesting proposition and, as it's A social, people wouldn't have any sexual pressures.

There's not been much take-up on this thread, so it may not be something that's got great potential. I didn't specify a geographical limit either, so the whole country could have come back on it.

How easy do you find the organisation of yourz?

By *electableicecreamMan
12 weeks ago

The West

There's a thread about this in the Irish forum and a member has set about organising a bi social and has given some consideration about how to vet invites.

By *r99mr99Man
12 weeks ago

Ealing

Yes indeed

By *orphia2003Woman
12 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

Can't see why not.

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
12 weeks ago

Central

By *anilla switchWoman
12 weeks ago

Hampshire

It was just an idea and the complexity adds to the difficulty. Whether it could welcome everyone who's curious or bi, or couples with just half being bi or curious, is part of that. I'm generally inclusive and it goes against the grain for me to exclude people.

But I thought it may be an interesting proposition and, as it's A social, people wouldn't have any sexual pressures.

There's not been much take-up on this thread, so it may not be something that's got great potential. I didn't specify a geographical limit either, so the whole country could have come back on it.

How easy do you find the organisation of yourz?"

It pretty much organises itself.

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
12 weeks ago

Central

It pretty much organises itself. "

Thanks

Some seem fairly straightforward. I'm not bowled over with the level of interest shown to this thread so far though. I guess even half a dozen attending could be viewed a success for the first one or two.

Though curious couples would ideally have several couples to chat with, rather than an overflow of bicurious men

By *anilla switchWoman
12 weeks ago

Hampshire

It pretty much organises itself.

Thanks

Some seem fairly straightforward. I'm not bowled over with the level of interest shown to this thread so far though. I guess even half a dozen attending could be viewed a success for the first one or two.

Though curious couples would ideally have several couples to chat with, rather than an overflow of bicurious men "

Me neither… the Irish bi social forum chat is very popular so will be keeping an eye and getting some pointers.

Post new Message to Thread