Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Photo advice

Jump to newest

By *heirry84 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Midlands

Hey All,

I know this question get asked a lot but would love some advice on photos ladies would like to see or find attractive.

Not going to do cock shots as there's no composition that can make those things look good.... Not even with my Denzel Washington looking cock.

But yeah, have access to the studio all week and not much on so can finally get rid of the silhouette.

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eordieJeansCouple
12 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

If it looks like Denzel is stick a durag and little leather jacket on it.

“King Kong ain’t got shit on me”

By *4bimMan
12 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Be careful who you take advice from.

Most don't even know what they want

By *eyond PurityCouple
12 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

Intriguing pics

Pics that work the mind

Pics that show off your skill

By *aM 689Man
12 weeks ago

Mordor

"If it looks like Denzel is stick a durag and little leather jacket on it.

“King Kong ain’t got shit on me”"

Got to also call it Little Alonzo !!

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

12 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

There's no one size fits all.

Rather than 'ask the audience' I've always just found it best to post stuff that is creative, shows personality and gives a pretty clear idea of what I look like (from the neck down anyway - face stays private).

And it's perfectly possible to post the odd artistic cock shot. Just don't flood your profile with them. For all the people in the forums that say they don't want to see them I can guarantee there's as many that do on the site. Just be creative and tasteful, rather than in your face.

By *eordieJeansCouple
12 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

“King Kong ain’t got shit on me”

Got to also call it Little Alonzo !!"

And now he’s officially got the coolest cock on fab.

By *heirry84 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Midlands

“King Kong ain’t got shit on me”"

"I run shit here! You just live here!" Not entirely inaccurate if my penis was saying that to me

By *heirry84 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Midlands

"Intriguing pics

Pics that work the mind

Pics that show off your skill"

I already have a few of these that are hidden. Send them with messages but they're proper manipulation heavy and have my face in so why only for friends. I should do more that show off lighting techniques in the as tge ones I have are so unsexy with them being made for editing guides that I sell.

By *midnight-Woman
12 weeks ago

Look through the galleries of some of the men for inspiration

Think about the background (is it messy) can you move to find a better view

Try to avoid toilet shots

Think about the lighting - soften it it its too bright, or bring another light into the room if it's too dim

Then practice your poses - set your camera /phone so you can see the screen - try it in different locations /heights and use the timer function or the voice activation when you are ready to take your picture

Take multiple pictures, look through for the best ones, deleting the others. Check the focus is good, the horizon is straight, crop out anything distracting, check the colour saturation +contrast if you want to make it pop.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
12 weeks ago

Leeds

I'm not interested in guys but I love to see when they do make an effort with their pics, teasing type pics (hard under boxers or under a towel) full body pics, monochrome, shower, suit, jeans slightly unbuttoned etc

By *eroLondonMan
12 weeks ago

Mayfair

Just be natural as opposed to contrived in regards to how you execute your photos, use filters if required — it adds to the creativity and uniqueness, as long as the finished article isn't a millions miles from the 'real you'. Good luck OP.

By *he turned me GreyCouple
12 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

One's that are set to public helps...a wee bit

Mr

By *olarbear73Man
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

Take lots and lots of pics op and sift out the best ones that say what you want to say.

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
12 weeks ago

London

With photography, lighting is everything. Other than that find some references that you like and use them as inspo.

A big one is to take them with the female gaze in mind and not the male gaze.

By *vaRose43Woman
12 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

My strategy is to take dozens of pics and use maybe 1, or delete them all and sulk

I can probably better tell you what I find off putting rather than what I find attractive.

Messy/dirty background

No up the nostril shots

No posing like you’ve just caught a fish

No obviously cropping out the Mrs/kids

No pics of you on your wedding day

By *heirry84 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Midlands

Thanks for all the advice! Much appreciated!

I'm all good in terms of lighting, composition and general aesthetic of the shot as that what i do for a living. More I guess the things that turn women on. Also, will be in studio so no messy backgrounds unless I photoshop one in.

Will try the under the boxer shots and unbuttoning of shirt I reckon. I'm a perfectionist though so probably won't have something of value for a couple of shoots

By *electableicecreamMan
12 weeks ago

The West

"Thanks for all the advice! Much appreciated!

I'm all good in terms of lighting, composition and general aesthetic of the shot as that what i do for a living. More I guess the things that turn women on. Also, will be in studio so no messy backgrounds unless I photoshop one in.

Will try the under the boxer shots and unbuttoning of shirt I reckon. I'm a perfectionist though so probably won't have something of value for a couple of shoots "

Everyone will have a different opinion about what turns them on so my advice would be to take photos that turn you on. Or at least that make you feel good.

It's your unique expression that is going to stand out.

Otherwise you'll end up with a gallery that looks like:

White shirt pic

Suit pic

Towel pic

Topless pic

Work wear pic

And so on.

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
12 weeks ago

London

Will try the under the boxer shots and unbuttoning of shirt I reckon. I'm a perfectionist though so probably won't have something of value for a couple of shoots "

I use one out of about every 100 shots I take. Good luck with it.

By *heirry84 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Midlands

Will try the under the boxer shots and unbuttoning of shirt I reckon. I'm a perfectionist though so probably won't have something of value for a couple of shoots

I use one out of about every 100 shots I take. Good luck with it."

Yeah that's pretty much my life: taking a 1000 photos just to get one of worth

By *heirry84 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Midlands

Everyone will have a different opinion about what turns them on so my advice would be to take photos that turn you on. Or at least that make you feel good.

White shirt pic

Suit pic

Towel pic

Topless pic

Work wear pic

And so on.

"

Ahh nice! Very good advice! As I'm a tog what would probably please me most is nice lighting and good composition.... not what turns all the ladies on I'm guessing.

But yeah you're right! Need to be authentic with this and not just fall in line. Time to get creative with my least favourite genre if photography... Self-portraiture

By *restonguy1981Man
12 weeks ago

preston

If you like them OP then that’s all that matters.

I’ll admit that mine aren’t great but I’m just me and happy with me.

Need to take some new ones soon though, they may turn out better or they may turn out worse….its a chance I’ll have to take

By *8on33Man
12 weeks ago

winfrith

"Hey All,

I know this question get asked a lot but would love some advice on photos ladies would like to see or find attractive.

Not going to do cock shots as there's no composition that can make those things look good.... Not even with my Denzel Washington looking cock.

But yeah, have access to the studio all week and not much on so can finally get rid of the silhouette.

Thanks in advance"

Get some pics with tatts in and maybe a green suit pic

By *electableicecreamMan
12 weeks ago

The West

White shirt pic

Suit pic

Towel pic

Topless pic

Work wear pic

And so on.

Ahh nice! Very good advice! As I'm a tog what would probably please me most is nice lighting and good composition.... not what turns all the ladies on I'm guessing.

But yeah you're right! Need to be authentic with this and not just fall in line. Time to get creative with my least favourite genre if photography... Self-portraiture"

I hear you. I never took photos of myself before I joined fab.

What I do is add constraints to the creative process to narrow the field. Just like a real photo shoot has its own naturally imposed constraints in terms of time, subject and environment.

I only take photos when I'm in the mood and feeling inspired. I also only take one shot and if it doesn't work I try another day. And I try never to repeat myself.

There's a difference between composed and contrived and if your enjoying the process that will read in your photos

Post new Message to Thread