By *tokeguyxx OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Newcastle

How has everyones monday been... hope its been a good start to the week

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eroLondonMan
12 weeks ago

Mayfair

It's been a splendid start, OP. A long and majestic weekend awaits me. In fact my weekend starts tomorrow afternoon...all the way until next Sunday evening.

By *agatoXXXMan
12 weeks ago

Mordor

Outside of this llace, it's been good. My chicken pot pie was perfection, as always, it was pleasantly warm, sitting on the balcony twiddling with my planters, and the new DiN compilation album is sublime.

In here, same ol' same ol'...

By *igronnie89Man
12 weeks ago

near you

Been ok thanks, yours?

By *4bimMan
12 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Very good but sadly some parts are being held at customs so I think a bill is coming.

But I'm healthy, enjoying what I'm doing and have no problem people currently in my life

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
12 weeks ago

Southampton

"How has everyones monday been... hope its been a good start to the week "

My boob hurts and it looks rather deformed ....

By *eliWoman
12 weeks ago

It's been a tad too busy, drank caffeine when I know I shouldn't but it was needed to get through today. Now I'm ready for a long shower and breaking in some new red soled heels.

12 weeks ago

Southampton

"It's been a tad too busy, drank caffeine when I know I shouldn't but it was needed to get through today. Now I'm ready for a long shower and breaking in some new red soled heels. "

Oooh laboutins??

By *ot to giggleWoman
12 weeks ago

Coventry

a good start to the week - today we baked a chocolate Birthday cake, got a key stuck in the lock, watched said icing slide down the still too warm cake and trying to convince the kid it was fine, got icing all over my boobs, then all up my arm and then in my colleagues car!!!

and do it all again tomorrow ... oh and i got paid for it

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman
12 weeks ago

your head

Crap

By *lynJMan
12 weeks ago

Morden

Started out ok, now rubbish as I'm now "on call" until midnight

By *lowupdollTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Herts

I woke up. Been generally just fucking fabulous. It’s now now. Monday.

By *eliWoman
12 weeks ago

"It's been a tad too busy, drank caffeine when I know I shouldn't but it was needed to get through today. Now I'm ready for a long shower and breaking in some new red soled heels.

Oooh laboutins?? "

Yes! Very prive, 120 patent leather. They're so beautiful but going to take them to be resoled so my ankle doesn't give up on me again.

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

No

12 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 08/07/24 19:33:01]

By *HUSH-Man
12 weeks ago

London

I have 1 more day at work then I’m off for a week. No more 5:30am alarm for me

12 weeks ago

"It's been a tad too busy, drank caffeine when I know I shouldn't but it was needed to get through today. Now I'm ready for a long shower and breaking in some new red soled heels.

Oooh laboutins??

Yes! Very prive, 120 patent leather. They're so beautiful but going to take them to be resoled so my ankle doesn't give up on me again. "

Ooo! 120! Nice. So Kate? Iriza? Pigalle? Pumppie? Hot Chick?

By *ansoffateMan
12 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

A bit shit.

12 weeks ago

Alive and healthy so whats to complain about its no different to any other day of the week when you enjoy your job

By *eliWoman
12 weeks ago

Oooh laboutins??

Yes! Very prive, 120 patent leather. They're so beautiful but going to take them to be resoled so my ankle doesn't give up on me again.

Ooo! 120! Nice. So Kate? Iriza? Pigalle? Pumppie? Hot Chick? "

Oh you know heels! Of course you do. I might message you photos in the morning. So Very Prive, Nude, 120. They look so beautiful against my skin tone, think I'm in love. I did look at the Pigalle but now I'm taking care of my feet I rather like my toes peeking out.

Bit of toe cleavage makes me feel slutty.

12 weeks ago

Oooh laboutins??

Oh you know heels! Of course you do. I might message you photos in the morning. So Very Prive, Nude, 120. They look so beautiful against my skin tone, think I'm in love. I did look at the Pigalle but now I'm taking care of my feet I rather like my toes peeking out.

Bit of toe cleavage makes me feel slutty. "

As you’ve uncovered your inner toe cleavage sluttiness, I’ll share a recent discovery you may enjoy.

If hold up stockings are your thing, I’ve discovered toeless hold up stockings that allow for toe cleavage to peek out put open toe heels.

If you do send photos, it will certainly make me smile as a shoe whore would.

By *lue RascalMan
12 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

Have a Benidorm hangover so been dying in my pit all day.

By *oeBeansMan
12 weeks ago

Derby

It's been pretty steady. Not overly busy which has been nice and just got back from the gym. All in all, it's been a Monday-ish Monday

By *ripfillMan
12 weeks ago

havant

Busy day … was it Monday ? What day is it ??

By *eliWoman
12 weeks ago

Oooh laboutins??

Bit of toe cleavage makes me feel slutty.

As you’ve uncovered your inner toe cleavage sluttiness, I’ll share a recent discovery you may enjoy.

If hold up stockings are your thing, I’ve discovered toeless hold up stockings that allow for toe cleavage to peek out put open toe heels.

If you do send photos, it will certainly make me smile as a shoe whore would. "

Definitely sending them, you deserve them you delightful shoe whore.

Those stockings sound incredible, do tell me more on receipt of the photos. It's an incentive for me to not forget.

Toe cleavage is understated perfect slutty isn't it? Love it so much! Never thought I would.

By *hortishblondeWoman
12 weeks ago

Essex

Mine has been a long day as came back from holiday this morning and was out seeing family this afternoon. Back to work tomorrow oh joy

By *restonguy1981Man
12 weeks ago

preston

Lay on the sofa after pouring myself out of bed at 12 after lots of much needed me time

Now in work watching Netflix all night

12 weeks ago

Southampton

Oooh laboutins??

Yes! Very prive, 120 patent leather. They're so beautiful but going to take them to be resoled so my ankle doesn't give up on me again. "

Fantastic

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
12 weeks ago

somewhere

Amazing start. I've reached my first proper weightloss "target" that I said I wanted to be before my birthday and achieved that with 5 days to spare, long way to go yet but I was very emotional yesterday.

It's my birthday this Friday, we are off to Cornwall, weather looks fucking awful but ya'know it's not every day you turn 45!

By *restonguy1981Man
12 weeks ago

preston

"Amazing start. I've reached my first proper weightloss "target" that I said I wanted to be before my birthday and achieved that with 5 days to spare, long way to go yet but I was very emotional yesterday.

It's my birthday this Friday, we are off to Cornwall, weather looks fucking awful but ya'know it's not every day you turn 45!"

Amazing news…well done

Weather good or shit, it’ll still be amazing too

By *hortishblondeWoman
12 weeks ago

Essex

"Amazing start. I've reached my first proper weightloss "target" that I said I wanted to be before my birthday and achieved that with 5 days to spare, long way to go yet but I was very emotional yesterday.

It's my birthday this Friday, we are off to Cornwall, weather looks fucking awful but ya'know it's not every day you turn 45!"

Have a great birthday and enjoy your holiday no matter what the weather

By *eah BabyCouple
12 weeks ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

It’s been good with a trip to the beach

By *iberius61Man
12 weeks ago

Pontefract

Work is busy, that's good, means I get paid been for a bike ride and a run.

Chatted to a few people, a few others seem to have 'disappeared'...pretty much a standard Monday I guess.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Herts

Check you out! Well done! Cornwall will be lovely whatever the weather.

By *ucka39Man
12 weeks ago

Newcastle

Busy for work but something I've eaten has upset my stomach constantly feeling sicky now... Lucky day off tomorrow

12 weeks ago

"

Definitely sending them, you deserve them you delightful shoe whore.

Those stockings sound incredible, do tell me more on receipt of the photos. It's an incentive for me to not forget.

Toe cleavage is understated perfect slutty isn't it? Love it so much! Never thought I would."

Perfectly slutty! That’s how lovely heels should make you feel in my opinion.

I’ll share more about the stockings.

There’s toe cleavage and then one day you may feel ever more slutty with sling backs and toe cleavage together. Well, I certainly feel the sluttiest in 150 slings.

Post new Message to Thread