Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Still struggling to get first meet

Jump to newest

By *ay.bee OP   Man
12 weeks ago

stechford

I have tried to add more to my profile etc but still tend to have no joy. Any help

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *thanDiPoolMan
12 weeks ago

alloa

"I have tried to add more to my profile etc but still tend to have no joy. Any help "

Try some social events. There great fun to meet some people and get to know folk. Also keep in mind for ever woman here there is like 150 men to the 1 woman. So they have a wide range. So don't feel disheartened or desperate.

By *appytochatMan
12 weeks ago

Deep in the New Forest

Looks like you had some joy on the 3rd June looking at your pictures. Or is that the girlfriend?

By *ay.bee OP   Man
12 weeks ago

stechford

Previous fwb off site

By *r SproutMan
12 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

You will get some good advice OP. Whether you use it or not is up to you.

Either way you will not please everyone so just do what you want. You will either appeal to people or you won’t.

Good luck in your quest

By *tlanshiaWoman
12 weeks ago

Chatham

Does she know and consent for her images to be used online?

Otherwise, most people like the above poster will assume it's a current girlfriend

By *agicM53XMan
12 weeks ago

Orpington

"I have tried to add more to my profile etc but still tend to have no joy. Any help "

I personally would reduce the number of penis pics ( it's not that women don't care about it- but they care about other things before their mind ever goes in that direction). If you don't want to show your face, maybe a picture that shows part of your face (such as lips and jawline)...they most likely would like to see your body as well ( both undressed and dressed )...and I always find that taking normal pictures rather than selfies works better. Be specific in your bio about what you want and don't want and what you can and cannot offer. There are many other threads about this very topic on the forums with lots of useful tips...just use the search option to find them, and do a little research . Best of luck

By *ark n kimCouple
12 weeks ago

Durham

So we know you are 6 foot with a little beard.you have a cock and you like putting it in a ladies mouth.

You are a bit spicy.its a swinging site we all are.

You want to do roll play,what kind .you like women and you ain't that fussy.

In short try and make your profile a bit more interesting,you really have to stand out.single guys have a lot of competition.

Try and get a bit more creative with your pics.

I am sure you will agree there is more to you than a cock.

Totally agree with the socials,it a great way of meeting people.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
12 weeks ago

Leeds

I'd avoid the profile tbh.

By *ark n kimCouple
12 weeks ago

Durham

"I'd avoid the profile tbh."

Us too,but we are out of age range anyway.

By *hief_Of_AlwaysMan
12 weeks ago

London or Bedford

Bruv, took me over a year & a half to get my first meet

By *ravelmanxxxMan
12 weeks ago

Newcastle/Durham

Get yourself to a club, this place is 70% time wasters.

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
12 weeks ago

somewhere

Just my kinda age range, your profile is well written but you mention role play but don't go into any detail, there is role and role play, know what I mean?

I wouldn't meet you though as I avoid profiles that have other women in them (unless part of a couple ofc) I know we all meet others but it puts me off majorly, your one is slightly different as you can't see lots of her but I've seen others and think "why would you meet me when you have met what appears to be a stunning woman" know what I mean?

Plus the cock pics, one is fine if at at. Show different bits of you, even if the lower half of your face, this can be done in an arty way x

By *AYENCouple
12 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

I always reckon you should pass your profile by your mum and/or your (age appropriate) daughter.

If they like it you're on to a winner.

Top tip: Every woman on here is someone's mother or daughter. K.

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
12 weeks ago

London

Your profile isnt helping you.

4 of the same pic of your nob. Your text is super generic and doesn't stand out from the background noise, there's no personality in there at all.

Making an effort in your profile says you'll make an effort in a meet.

By *ay.bee OP   Man
12 weeks ago

stechford

Thank you everyone for your advise

Will defiantly work on it and hope fully see changes

Thank you again

By *ophieslutTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Central

For women, it's generally better to let them know if they could possibly find you attractive. If they can't do that, they'll move onto someone who does. Cock pics don't generally do this.

Consider what they need and what you are going to do about it

By *issmorganWoman
12 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Op your pics would put me off, all of them are your penis, including one in someone's mouth.

We know you're ft because you've said so, but we can't tell anything else about you physically.

Think about who you're trying to attract and what would appeal to them.

By *ank sinatraMan
12 weeks ago

lingfield

Start every message you send with “hey woman. You like flowers? Well then get Tu’lips around THIS” and include a dick pic.

Chicks love that shit.

Hope this helps bro!

By *eyond PurityCouple
12 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

"Thank you everyone for your advise

Will defiantly work on it and hope fully see changes

Thank you again "

You can be the worlds best wordsmith and wax lyrically of how incredible you are in bed but your 5 cock pics and a BJ pic, showing more of the woman than you (and we don’t know whether she consented to the pic being displayed) will mean you’ll find it harder to get any kind of interest.

Would you connect with a woman’s profile if she just had gaping pussy shots and one of a guy going down on her?

Actually don’t answer that!

K

By *pankingNorfolkCouple
12 weeks ago

Norwichish

PussyLover97??

That would be an instant turn off. Just put an initial if you do not want to share a name.

That name just shows a bit of immaturity and it’s the next thing anyone sees after your username.

Remember women and couples will probably read rather than look at pics which in my experience is what most of the guys do.

Post new Message to Thread