Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So you've...

Jump to newest

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

kissed that hot person.

Done The Sex with them.

Maybe you've even been so weird as to go on a date with them (I mean a real date, not the current trend of using it to describe a late night booty call).

Do you care if people know? Are you quite private when it comes to your Fab antics? Would you happily display veris about it?

And a bonus question... if you are/were in a relationship with someone, would you tell them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *carlet SeductionWoman
12 weeks ago

Maidstone

I don't display veris it's not for me. I'm a private person and generally will avoid meeting anyone that isn't similar. I just think it's no one else's business really. Not that anyone else would actually give a fuck anyway!

By *inky_couple2020Couple
12 weeks ago

North West

"kissed that hot person.

Done The Sex with them.

Maybe you've even been so weird as to go on a date with them (I mean a real date, not the current trend of using it to describe a late night booty call).

Do you care if people know? Are you quite private when it comes to your Fab antics? Would you happily display veris about it?

And a bonus question... if you are/were in a relationship with someone, would you tell them?

"

Don't care if people know, but haven't said anything specific to anyone.

Would display veris but that's not something we've exchanged.

My husband knows and encouraged

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

I prefer people not to know an I won't ask for or display a veri.

By *luehairedcumslutCouple
12 weeks ago

St Neots

I don't care for people to know but also wouldn't display veris.

The other half would know all about it for sure

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
12 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

I sense a romantic heart in you Meli

I would happily display it, i personally can’t think of a reason not to.

If I liked them enough and things clicked and the other person wrote a nice verification it would be mean not too.

The last question, are you asking if you were already in a relationship or if the date became a relationship would you put it on Fab?

I am guessing the latter and my answer would be yes but I would only share the details we were both happy to share

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"I don't display veris it's not for me. I'm a private person and generally will avoid meeting anyone that isn't similar. I just think it's no one else's business really. Not that anyone else would actually give a fuck anyway!"

Have you ever displayed veris or is that something you've always actively avoided?

It's not really anyone else's business is it? Unless you're dating, married etc but even that's nuanced.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Don't care if people know, but haven't said anything specific to anyone.

My husband knows and encouraged "

Do you ever display Sex Veris? I'm not sure why they're being capitalised but going with it.

Yay to the encouragement from your husband!

By *or-QueeningMan
12 weeks ago

Manchester

I generally don't tell people who else I chat to, let alone who I might have done the sex with. I tend to be naturally quite private both for my own sake and because if I wasn't I might tell someone more than they wanted to hear - which has happened but fortunately very rarely.

That said, I think verifications can be reassuring for people (i.e. I met someone and didn't murder them with an axe) so if both parties agree then I don't mind verifying and being verified.

If I were in a relationship and still on Fab then it would mean the person I was seeing didn't mind. As such, I would tell someone I wanted to meet that I was in a relationship so they could decide whether they were comfortable with that.

By *electableicecreamMan
12 weeks ago

The West

I don't mind if people know what I'm up to on fab. I see it as part of the general sex positive vibe that I enjoy being a part of.

The only veri's I don't display are doubles or generic 'i met this guy at a social and he did appear to be human'.

12 weeks ago

I only meet people for coffee dates.

I have nothing spicy or juicy to share as a result.

More often than not, I don’t bother with a verification anymore. The last one I left has garnered women messaging me to ask about the my experience with the man. That has put me off leaving them.

By *urry BlokeMan
12 weeks ago

Who I meet (and what for) is just between us

I don't show veris

I never leave a veri that alludes to sex

Would I tell my OH?

No - no reason to

There is a mutual open understanding and we don't meet together

Details, to me, just send the brain off on a merry ride

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
12 weeks ago

chichester

"I don't display veris it's not for me. I'm a private person and generally will avoid meeting anyone that isn't similar. I just think it's no one else's business really. Not that anyone else would actually give a fuck anyway!"

This

By *ixed MisterMan
12 weeks ago

London

"kissed that hot person.

Done The Sex with them.

"

I wouldn't really care if people knew, while also being quite a private person, and if someone leaves me a veri I'll display it even if only for a while.

The bonus question confuses me. Do you mean would I tell the person I'm meeting or tell the person I'm in a relationship with. Either way, the answer would be yes.

By *reggSausageMan
12 weeks ago

derby

It’s more exciting to have a double life

By *hilloutMan
12 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"kissed that hot person.

Done The Sex with them.

"

In the past I wouldn't care and would happily display my veris from people I'd met. Unfortunately, many people can be envious. The more attention you draw to yourself, the more you open yourself up for grief and hassle.

I now see veris not so much as something to display, but a mostly private memento of experiences shared with another

By *illy IdolMan
12 weeks ago

Midlands

I don't care if people know. I'm not embarrassed of the people I meet and I don't care for any politics involved with displaying them.

Verifications seem to bother forum users more than others using the site.

However, I don't tend to write sexual verifications as that's nobody's business.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"I prefer people not to know an I won't ask for or display a veri."

Is that quite a recent decision? As in, this profile. I know it is, not sure why I'm asking that. :D

Do you think you're quite private on the forums? In terms of flirting etc.

By *hilloutMan
12 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"kissed that hot person.

Done The Sex with them.

In the past I wouldn't care and would happily display my veris from people I'd met. Unfortunately, many people can be envious. The more attention you draw to yourself, the more you open yourself up for grief and hassle.

I now see veris not so much as something to display, but a mostly private memento of experiences shared with another "

I'll further clarify that social veris don't apply in this case

12 weeks ago

North West

"Don't care if people know, but haven't said anything specific to anyone.

My husband knows and encouraged

Do you ever display Sex Veris? I'm not sure why they're being capitalised but going with it.

Yay to the encouragement from your husband! "

I think we've only got one Sex Veri and it wasn't a 1:1 situation. It was early in our Fab journey and I think nowadays, I wouldn't display it. The vast majority of our Veris On Display are from socials and I quite like those

I have THE best husband

The Sex Situation recently was also

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"I sense a romantic heart in you Meli

I would happily display it, i personally can’t think of a reason not to.

If I liked them enough and things clicked and the other person wrote a nice verification it would be mean not too.

The last question, are you asking if you were already in a relationship or if the date became a relationship would you put it on Fab?

I am guessing the latter and my answer would be yes but I would only share the details we were both happy to share"

Yeah, it's a curse. Wish it wasn't but I'm such a frickin' romantic when I'm not distancing myself. :D

Sometimes you don't want to display a veri because you want to keep it private. Because... people are a bit odd. Because... you don't want people to know.

Oh I'm asking if you were in a relationship and met another... would you tell the one you're in a relationship with?

By *imi_RougeWoman
12 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I only ever display social veris, or ones that hint at other activities. No need for a full run down of what I get up to and with who. I mean it wouldn't be a particularly exciting read anyways

By *eroLondonMan
12 weeks ago

Mayfair

I like to convey a certain amount of esoterica and uncertainty in my verifications. It's not always so clear cut which particular verification comes across as a social, a romantic date or dalliance. Thus, I have no pressing issue with displaying them because they are far from graphic or outwardly explicit.

A few of my verifications are locked away behind the armour of secrecy, by mutual consent, for reasons of...privacy!

I would not tell the person I am in a relationship with. They already know about my interludes. They don't wish to know the finer details.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"I generally don't tell people who else I chat to, let alone who I might have done the sex with. I tend to be naturally quite private both for my own sake and because if I wasn't I might tell someone more than they wanted to hear - which has happened but fortunately very rarely.

That said, I think verifications can be reassuring for people (i.e. I met someone and didn't murder them with an axe) so if both parties agree then I don't mind verifying and being verified.

"

Yeah, I definitely think it's possible to share more than the other person wants to hear. So easily! Veris can be reassuring but surely social suffices for that purpose?

By *oeBeansMan
12 weeks ago

Derby

I'm happy to display verifications from them but other than that, I do prefer to be quite private about that sort of thing because I don't want it to seem possessive if I'm always name dropping them in statuses or forum posts or anything like that.

People will inevitably know if they see verifications and ask and I will be honest, but it's not something I'll put a conscious effort into putting out there.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"I don't mind if people know what I'm up to on fab. I see it as part of the general sex positive vibe that I enjoy being a part of.

The only veri's I don't display are doubles or generic 'i met this guy at a social and he did appear to be human'."

The generic veris are so frickin' dire, can't blame you for not displaying them. I hate bland, almost with a passion. I should probably check how my veris are looking.

Do you think the fora has a general sex positive vibe to it?

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
12 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

I've already forgotten the question wording so I'm just answering what I think it is. Lots of our veris are just social. A fair few are social ones hiding a saucier truth. Some, whilst not explicit, make it clear that sex has happened. They tend to be with 'not forum people' because for some bizarre reason we all pretend forum people don't fuck other forum people.

On the whole (and there's been the odd exception) I've only had sex with people that I'd also consider going on a date with. And I wouldn't care if people knew.

Are you talking about if people want to hide the fact they've met/dated you in case it reduces their chances of meeting others?

J

By *amie HantsWoman
12 weeks ago

Atlantis

I’m pretty clear to them that they’re not to leave me a verification because I find them embarrassing.

Jokinggggggg

I don’t mind verifications if they’re funny or non sexual. It doesn’t bother me who knows. I don’t like sexual ones as I feel it gives people a preconceived idea of what I like and I’d rather they took the time to work me out for themselves.

By *or-QueeningMan
12 weeks ago

Manchester

"I generally don't tell people who else I chat to, let alone who I might have done the sex with. I tend to be naturally quite private both for my own sake and because if I wasn't I might tell someone more than they wanted to hear - which has happened but fortunately very rarely.

Yeah, I definitely think it's possible to share more than the other person wants to hear. So easily! Veris can be reassuring but surely social suffices for that purpose?"

Yeah, it is easy to do, but still, care should be taken.

But can you get a social without verifications? I might bring the axe to the bar with me. More seriously, I tend to assume that a woman might want some extra confirmation of reasons to meet me before even getting as far as a social, so if I have verifications saying I'm a nice guy by people who have met me then that might provide it.

12 weeks ago

"Do you care if people know? "

The last fabster I was seeing was a very private person, so she would care if people knew. I would prefer not to let people know

"Are you quite private when it comes to your Fab antics? "

I have let people know that I might be having a 'meet', but never the details of who that is, or whether it is just a social or involves 'the sex'.

"Would you happily display veris about it? "

Nope, the people I meet are private and think some may use it as a 'shopping list' for people to approach ("if they have slept with him, I have more to offer, so I am in there" kind of approach)

"And a bonus question... if you are/were in a relationship with someone, would you tell them?

"

Tell who? The person you are in a relationship with? I have referred to a couple of past long term relationships as lovers (those have been exclusive), one as a FWB (she saw other people), but for most where it has involved sex I do not refer to them as FBs, usually just friends and they have remained friends even when sex is no longer involved.

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
12 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

"

Yeah, it's a curse. Wish it wasn't but I'm such a frickin' romantic when I'm not distancing myself. :D

Sometimes you don't want to display a veri because you want to keep it private. Because... people are a bit odd. Because... you don't want people to know.

Oh I'm asking if you were in a relationship and met another... would you tell the one you're in a relationship with?"

You’re not alone Mel, I am a romantic but also have a relationship phobia. I will get over it sooner or later especially as I just turned one year older today!

It’s a personal choice and I get why some don’t display them for many reasons.

The only reason i haven’t displayed a verification in the past was if it was too graphic. I usually asked them to re write it leaving out the gory details.

If I was in a relationship I wouldn’t be on here so not an issue, I do have two FWB and we’re not exclusive but don’t give details of what we get up to. Works better that way

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"I only meet people for coffee dates.

More often than not, I don’t bother with a verification anymore. The last one I left has garnered women messaging me to ask about the my experience with the man. That has put me off leaving them. "

Yeah, it's understandable why that would put you off. It's a bit much isn't it?

I actively don't display sex veris. Never have. I also avoid leaving/displaying veris with people I'm fond of because I like my privacy.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Who I meet (and what for) is just between us

I don't show veris

I never leave a veri that alludes to sex

Would I tell my OH?

No - no reason to

There is a mutual open understanding and we don't meet together

Details, to me, just send the brain off on a merry ride"

Ah you've spoken about it before I think? No details, meet whomever, no emotional connection. If it works for you and your OH (and I think it does) then that's all that matters really, isn't it?

When you know details you can try and add a few more. And a few more. And so on.

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
12 weeks ago

Essex

I don’t give a shiny shit. I don’t advertise, but if the other person wishes to - I’ll reciprocate/join in.

I don’t display sex veris though. Because they bring out the absolute crazy folk.

By *ad NannaWoman
12 weeks ago

East London

I don't display non-social verifications in case it puts other women off of meeting the hot men who like my fat arse and blow jobs.

I ain't no vaj blocker.

By *ittlebirdWoman
12 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Sex veries? Hell no

Sorry OP. That’s all I have. It is Sunday

By *or-QueeningMan
12 weeks ago

Manchester

"Yeah, I definitely think it's possible to share more than the other person wants to hear. So easily! Veris can be reassuring but surely social suffices for that purpose?

Yeah, it is easy to do, but still, care should be taken.

But can you get a social without verifications? I might bring the axe to the bar with me. More seriously, I tend to assume that a woman might want some extra confirmation of reasons to meet me before even getting as far as a social, so if I have verifications saying I'm a nice guy by people who have met me then that might provide it."

Oh, do you mean a social verification rather than a sex verification? I thought you meant the social can replace a verification. Oh, absolutely a social verification can be fine.

By *ruceyyMan
12 weeks ago

London

I wouldn't care at all personally. In fact I've told some dates I'm on here.

It doesn't usually go down well

By *oo..Woman
12 weeks ago

Boo's World

All of my veries from this profile are on show.

If people want to work out from those who I've done "the sex" with then crack on.

Majority will be wrong with their assumptions.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest who knows, and I'm never going to deny any of them if someone asked.

I've remained friends with all of them.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
12 weeks ago

Leeds

I don't really care if people know or they don't but I don't display sexual verifications, there's enough to say I'm me, I turn up & I am who I say I am, no one needs to know more.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"I wouldn't really care if people knew, while also being quite a private person, and if someone leaves me a veri I'll display it even if only for a while.

The bonus question confuses me. Do you mean would I tell the person I'm meeting or tell the person I'm in a relationship with. Either way, the answer would be yes. "

It was so poorly worded, I know. I'm debating getting a coffee delivery. :D I meant... say you're dating someone. Would you tell them about others that you're meeting?

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"I don't care if people know. I'm not embarrassed of the people I meet and I don't care for any politics involved with displaying them.

Verifications seem to bother forum users more than others using the site.

However, I don't tend to write sexual verifications as that's nobody's business."

They really do - the forum can be an inc*stuous cesspit at times and really odd. Still love it though.

I'm not embarrassed by those I've met, minus one, I've had a great time on here. I just, for the most part, don't want the world knowing.

By *enrietteandSamCouple
12 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I’d only display graphic ones if they were amusing or ironic, otherwise I like to display the various interesting and hot people’s verifications.

I wouldn’t write one for anyone that doesn’t display them, in fact I usually wait until I receive theirs before returning so I know they are happy about it.

As for the potential of bullshit old forum cliques nattering about us… carry on, you boring saddo’s

By *arla SwingerWoman
12 weeks ago

Somewhere

Don't display them as it's nothing to do with anyone else. I don't care if someone chooses to display any I've given. Although I did have someone message me after reading one on someone elses profile. Which I just found weird and gave me the ick.

If I'm meeting anyone around the same time I'll generally let them know as a common courtesy. If they've got a partner I'd assume they'd probably mention meeting me too...I don't supply details/names as that's nothing to do with anyone else either.

By *oldyoudown41Man
12 weeks ago

caledonian

The verification thing I felt was important at the beginning (long time ago) because I wasn’t getting anything because of the lack of verification and was told this …

Then as time when on got various verifications and then I was getting a little grief because I had some and then some ladies knew the people I met and called off dates and other's didn’t like the type of lady I was apparently into .. so I give up on the idea of showing anyone anything anymore… fab is a bit of a joke and I’m only here for existing friends and keeping eyes on events..

Rant over , I’m a nice guy really

By *nnCeeWoman
12 weeks ago

East of Eden, West of Hell

"I only meet people for coffee dates.

More often than not, I don’t bother with a verification anymore. The last one I left has garnered women messaging me to ask about the my experience with the man. That has put me off leaving them. "

Oh! Thats weird!! It would never have even entered my mind to contact someone about a third party!

I might read a veri, just to see what has been said about someone, and then even go on to read the verifiers veris (just cos I'm sometimes a little nosy/curious). But why would you ask someone about their experience with another?!

People are very odd sometimes!!

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman
12 weeks ago

your head

I don't do veris. Who and what I do is between me and the other person, not the whole of fab. My partner is aware I what I'm doing or who I'm seeing. Partly for safety and partly because we have no secrets from eachother.

By *ornycougaWoman
12 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Hmmm I did. I'm more circumspect than I used to be. I hate the whole meeting people of the forums who have met other people of the forums so rarely meet off here now and don't give or display veris. I'm otherwise very open about meeting people casually when talking with friends and family.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"I like to convey a certain amount of esoterica and uncertainty in my verifications. It's not always so clear cut which particular verification comes across as a social or dalliance. Thus, I have no pressing issue with displaying them because they are far from graphic or outwardly explicit.

A few of my verifications are locked away behind the armour of secrecy, by mutual consent, for reasons of...privacy!

I would not tell the person I am in a relationship with. They already know about my interludes. They don't wish to know the finer details.

"

I've removed the unnecessary wording for you, as per my OP.

I think if they're not outwardly explicit that's the most important thing. People can deduce, assume but unless they know you, they won't know.

Not wishing to know the finer details... yep my partner is similar.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"I'm happy to display verifications from them but other than that, I do prefer to be quite private about that sort of thing because I don't want it to seem possessive if I'm always name dropping them in statuses or forum posts or anything like that.

People will inevitably know if they see verifications and ask and I will be honest, but it's not something I'll put a conscious effort into putting out there."

Aww Joe you cute sweetheart. Yes, you've spoken about not wanting to lpp before. I've suddenly realised the forums aren't that pee smelling at the moment. I like it. It's nice.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
12 weeks ago

Leeds

"I'm happy to display verifications from them but other than that, I do prefer to be quite private about that sort of thing because I don't want it to seem possessive if I'm always name dropping them in statuses or forum posts or anything like that.

People will inevitably know if they see verifications and ask and I will be honest, but it's not something I'll put a conscious effort into putting out there.

Aww Joe you cute sweetheart. Yes, you've spoken about not wanting to lpp before. I've suddenly realised the forums aren't that pee smelling at the moment. I like it. It's nice. "

With the pee smelling remark because I don't really understand this lamppost pissing, why is it seen that way just because someone displays a verification? Or is it more than that? Or do other perceive something that's not actually happening? It confuses me so I thought I'd ask.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

Aww Joe you cute sweetheart. Yes, you've spoken about not wanting to lpp before. I've suddenly realised the forums aren't that pee smelling at the moment. I like it. It's nice.

With the pee smelling remark because I don't really understand this lamppost pissing, why is it seen that way just because someone displays a verification? Or is it more than that? Or do other perceive something that's not actually happening? It confuses me so I thought I'd ask."

No, it's more than that.

Say X posts something. Y is instantly on it, marking their territory through verbal pee.

I guess it could be done through veris. You know, when there are more than three veris from a person and they all say "hands off they're mine". Or words to that effect.

By *oeBeansMan
12 weeks ago

Derby

"With the pee smelling remark because I don't really understand this lamppost pissing, why is it seen that way just because someone displays a verification? Or is it more than that? Or do other perceive something that's not actually happening? It confuses me so I thought I'd ask.

No, it's more than that.

Say X posts something. Y is instantly on it, marking their territory through verbal pee.

I guess it could be done through veris. You know, when there are more than three veris from a person and they all say "hands off they're mine". Or words to that effect. "

Yeah, it's pretty much this. The multiple verifications are easy to ignore, but it's more when two forum people meet and you then following each other on every thread to make it obvious that they've met.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"I’m pretty clear to them that they’re not to leave me a verification because I find them embarrassing.

Jokinggggggg"

Is that a joke with your taste though?

Yeah, the audacity of me teasing you on yours.

"I don’t mind verifications if they’re funny or non sexual. It doesn’t bother me who knows. I don’t like sexual ones as I feel it gives people a preconceived idea of what I like and I’d rather they took the time to work me out for themselves.

"

That makes sense, not really thought about it in that way. People might think they're discovered a cheat code to your vagina or assume the sex will be as it was with the verifier.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
12 weeks ago

Leeds

With the pee smelling remark because I don't really understand this lamppost pissing, why is it seen that way just because someone displays a verification? Or is it more than that? Or do other perceive something that's not actually happening? It confuses me so I thought I'd ask.

No, it's more than that.

I guess it could be done through veris. You know, when there are more than three veris from a person and they all say "hands off they're mine". Or words to that effect. "

Ah ok, that makes more sense thank you, I kinda thought it had become a bad thing leaving a verification - but I get it with the comments, hands off etc....

Thanks for explaining

By *rsKOTCTWoman
12 weeks ago

Leeds

"With the pee smelling remark because I don't really understand this lamppost pissing, why is it seen that way just because someone displays a verification? Or is it more than that? Or do other perceive something that's not actually happening? It confuses me so I thought I'd ask.

No, it's more than that.

I guess it could be done through veris. You know, when there are more than three veris from a person and they all say "hands off they're mine". Or words to that effect.

Yeah, it's pretty much this. The multiple verifications are easy to ignore, but it's more when two forum people meet and you then following each other on every thread to make it obvious that they've met."

Thank you, I understand it now, I was reading thinking I can't leave a verification incase someone thinks I'm lamppost pissing - but I understand

By *ell GwynnWoman
12 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

On my various profiles over the last 9 years most veris have been from socials, and I don't care at all who knows about that. The funny ones are a pleasure to receive as it's almost an extension of the meeting, IYSWIM.

The veris I've displayed from people I've had sex with haven't looked much different to the social ones as I won't display anything graphic these days. I'm a bit of a prude at heart and don't want people reading about what I get up to in the sack.

I wouldn't go into detail with a partner about a sex meet with another unless it turned them on. Maybe. Actually, I probably wouldn't, even then, as I like to keep things separate.

12 weeks ago

North West

No, it's more than that.

Yeah, it's pretty much this. The multiple verifications are easy to ignore, but it's more when two forum people meet and you then following each other on every thread to make it obvious that they've met.

Thank you, I understand it now, I was reading thinking I can't leave a verification incase someone thinks I'm lamppost pissing - but I understand "

I think I've unintentionally come across as lamppost pissing, based on all this (nowt to do with veris)

By *ansoffateMan
12 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I would say I don't really mind on a personal level if people know. I also don't really have any motivation for people to know either.

However, it comes down to what has been discussed with partners. I will endeavour to respect their wishes and keep to any agreements we have formed.

If I am in a relationship with someone then the same applies, but in most cases I would consider it peculiar not to share, certainly not to hide it. I can't think of any obvious reason not to do so.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
12 weeks ago

Leeds

No, it's more than that.

Thank you, I understand it now, I was reading thinking I can't leave a verification incase someone thinks I'm lamppost pissing - but I understand

I think I've unintentionally come across as lamppost pissing, based on all this (nowt to do with veris) "

I'd never heard of lamppost pissing until it popped up here a few months back.

12 weeks ago

"

Oh! Thats weird!! It would never have even entered my mind to contact someone about a third party!

I might read a veri, just to see what has been said about someone, and then even go on to read the verifiers veris (just cos I'm sometimes a little nosy/curious). But why would you ask someone about their experience with another?!

People are very odd sometimes!! "

People are odd. It was very cringey. Especially as I’ve never left a verification that mentions anything sexual, or gives any impression as to what I got up to with the person.

By *agneto.Man
12 weeks ago

Bham

I display them. As a guy I think veris do help as women have a lot of choice and if they see I'm not pushy or a knob I would hope they might work in my favour.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
12 weeks ago

kent

We’re happy to leave them, happy to receive them, but we don’t display them. Partly out of privacy, partly because there are people here who will gossip about you, and even attempt to destroy your connections to other people if they take a dislike to you x

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"I don't do veris. Who and what I do is between me and the other person, not the whole of fab. My partner is aware I what I'm doing or who I'm seeing. Partly for safety and partly because we have no secrets from eachother. "

Is that a never ever or a you don't now do veris?

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"I don't display non-social verifications in case it puts other women off of meeting the hot men who like my fat arse and blow jobs.

I ain't no vaj blocker."

Shush. You don't have a fat arse. But yay to the sisterhood and not being a vag blocker. Should it be a j? Probably. Sounds like a j. Vaj. Vag. Vaj works.

By *he KakapoMan
12 weeks ago

A nice rock

I'm pretty private about my sex/dating life on and off of fab.

I hate when people ask about how I've been getting on with meets etc.. when messaging.

I don't do veris for that reason

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"All of my veries from this profile are on show.

If people want to work out from those who I've done "the sex" with then crack on.

Majority will be wrong with their assumptions.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest who knows, and I'm never going to deny any of them if someone asked.

I've remained friends with all of them.

"

Aww, that's lovely Boo. Genuinely. Friendships after fucking is really sweet.

Yeah, people make assumptions. I think most do, just to varying degrees. We don't really know a person but we fill in the blanks of who they are with our own bias. And that includes who they might or might not have had sex with.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
12 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

I display those veris, if they are not explicitly detailed. Most sexual partners write me a social one anyway, as that's something we would discuss before hand.

Yes. My special friends know about my sexual partners and I know about theirs

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"On my various profiles over the last 9 years most veris have been from socials, and I don't care at all who knows about that. The funny ones are a pleasure to receive as it's almost an extension of the meeting, IYSWIM.

The veris I've displayed from people I've had sex with haven't looked much different to the social ones as I won't display anything graphic these days. I'm a bit of a prude at heart and don't want people reading about what I get up to in the sack.

"

That's fair Nell. Sometimes you don't want people knowing that you're a very naughty girl who likes to do naughty things behind closed doors. And how lucky people are to have met your naughty self.

By *agneto.Man
12 weeks ago

Bham

I've not had the sex with everyone that's verified me either. And I've heard of people not wanting to meet with someone because they dot like who they have met before. If that's the case, I think that's a good filter and a reason to display veris!

By *ell GwynnWoman
12 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

"On my various profiles over the last 9 years most veris have been from socials, and I don't care at all who knows about that. The funny ones are a pleasure to receive as it's almost an extension of the meeting, IYSWIM.

That's fair Nell. Sometimes you don't want people knowing that you're a very naughty girl who likes to do naughty things behind closed doors. And how lucky people are to have met your naughty self. "

You're a horror, Meli! It's not even a graphic one! *goes to hide veris*

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman
12 weeks ago

your head

"I don't do veris. Who and what I do is between me and the other person, not the whole of fab. My partner is aware I what I'm doing or who I'm seeing. Partly for safety and partly because we have no secrets from eachother.

Is that a never ever or a you don't now do veris? "

I had one of this profile just so it was verified and it was displayed for a brief moment but people are weird. They get arsey about who others have met or are friends with or chatting too. I've had people message me about veris in the past or contact the ones who have left them about me. I can't be doing with the drama they bring.

By *ornyvirginphxWoman
12 weeks ago

phoenix

"I display them. As a guy I think veris do help as women have a lot of choice and if they see I'm not pushy or a knob I would hope they might work in my favour. "

Unpopular opinion here (what’s new ), but this is what I use versus for. I feel like the verifications give me a better idea of what they like / how they behave in the bedroom, and therefore if we’re compatible. I don’t typically see any that are overly graphic/descriptive, but there are certain words that I will look for that are indicators. This can either give an idea when someone hasn’t really mentioned it in their bio, or it validates what they said in their bio. I can appreciate why people don’t like to display them, or display all of them, but I like seeing a few that give an idea of how somebody is when you meet them.

By *ornyvirginphxWoman
12 weeks ago

phoenix

Of course, you’re all overseas so it’s hard to get my own to display haha

By *agatoXXXMan
12 weeks ago

Mordor

"kissed that hot person.

Done The Sex with them.

"

OK, who's been talking? I have a reputation to keep up.

By *had_ThunderCockMan
12 weeks ago

Sydney University Wank Bank

I don’t do veris anymore at all. My time is my value & my verification, plus my actual want to be with those special individuals.

No tell tales here either, nothing here but respect & love.

Everything I do and those I spend my time with are transparent with my wife. All she asks is they respect me and treat me right: as I do them.

She gets super annoyed when people don’t treat me as I have treated them.

It’s up to others if they tell their partner… doesn’t affect our relationship!

By *had_ThunderCockMan
12 weeks ago

Sydney University Wank Bank

"I don’t do veris anymore at all. My time is my value & my verification, plus my actual want to be with those special individuals.

No tell tales here either, nothing here but respect & love.

Everything I do and those I spend my time with are transparent with my wife. All she asks is they respect me and treat me right: as I do them.

She gets super annoyed when people don’t treat me as I have treated them.

It’s up to others if they tell their partner… doesn’t affect our relationship! "

Also to add, I’m okay either way for openness, I don’t live in shame; but generally I’m not one for sharing ‘who’ publicly, or what it was/is. It’s no one’s business, except ours.

Post new Message to Thread