Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

OMG! Fake it!! or not!

Jump to newest

By *ot to giggle OP   Woman
14 weeks ago

Coventry

following a recent coversation with a forumite ..... sooooooo women fake it - fact and some are that good you would never know! But why ....................................

yea but if you dont fake the bloody things they try harder doing all the bits that are not working and start drilling a hole where there doesnt need to be one!! Or its like a copulating rhino, shoving their sweaty body against yours harder and harder thinking thats going to get it all to work!

Women fake to get it over with! not to make the guy feel good about himself, it makes them finish and then you can leave!

Actually have you ever tried saying, actually babe this really aint doing a bloody thing, to someone who is in the midst of their thrusting!

sex can be a beautiful thing if someone get that tease and anticipation, that build up - it can be fast or slow - god i have been there when i just want to rip someone's clothes off, but there was a mental build up to it.

or its a grubby, humping, sweaty copulation . and pleasure is on one sided.

So guys - some of you really need to up your game ....... or do we just stop faking it??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *midnight-Woman
14 weeks ago

There's times when I'm just bored and want it to stop

By *arlot o scaraWoman
14 weeks ago

Hell

"There's times when I'm just bored and want it to stop "

By *8on33Man
14 weeks ago

winfrith

"following a recent coversation with a forumite ..... sooooooo women fake it - fact and some are that good you would never know! But why ....................................

yea but if you dont fake the bloody things they try harder doing all the bits that are not working and start drilling a hole where there doesnt need to be one!! Or its like a copulating rhino, shoving their sweaty body against yours harder and harder thinking thats going to get it all to work!

Women fake to get it over with! not to make the guy feel good about himself, it makes them finish and then you can leave!

Actually have you ever tried saying, actually babe this really aint doing a bloody thing, to someone who is in the midst of their thrusting!

sex can be a beautiful thing if someone get that tease and anticipation, that build up - it can be fast or slow - god i have been there when i just want to rip someone's clothes off, but there was a mental build up to it.

So guys - some of you really need to up your game ....... or do we just stop faking it??

"

Stop taking it but don't tell them that's spoils the mood

By *anceAloneWoman
14 weeks ago

I'm definitely Northern

"following a recent coversation with a forumite ..... sooooooo women fake it - fact and some are that good you would never know! But why ....................................

"

Sometimes...its just not going to happen...I'm really enjoying myself he's doing nothing wrong and everything he is doing worked a treat last time but the stars are just not aligning

It's really hard to explain that to a guy without crushing him...particularly if he is one of the good ones that cares that I'm having a good time

By *8on33Man
14 weeks ago

winfrith

Stop taking it but don't tell them that's spoils the mood "

faking

14 weeks ago

Coventry

Stop taking it but don't tell them that's spoils the mood "

yea not my mood - im already looking to see whether the ceiling needs a new coat of paint

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
14 weeks ago

wonderland.

It's often for me nothing to do with if the guy or girl is doing it well.

Sometimes for what ever reason I won't have a full on orgasm.. yet I'm enjoying it all the same but people feel they have failed if you don't.

I have also faked it to stop a guy trying harder when it was already boring me x

Cali

By *viatrixWoman
14 weeks ago

Redhill

In a nutshell. This.

*yawn*

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

I fake mine too. It’s goats cheese

By *naswingdressWoman
14 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've not faked it for a long time, but the first person I was ever with explicitly told me to fake it to help his ego. So... there's that.

By *ell GwynnWoman
14 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

Many many years ago I did fake it on occasion, for exactly the reasons you've stated. I stopped because one guy actually did pull me up on it once because he couldn't feel the usual pulsating around his penis. I realised it was people pleasing behaviour and it did nobody involved any favours. Me not having an orgasm is mostly not a reflection on my lover, so why pretend?

I suspect I've also had a guy fake an orgasm with me, too. I was a bit baffled at first, but then recalled why I used to do it. It doesn't bother me if they don't, so I found it fairly amusing.

14 weeks ago

Coventry

"Many many years ago I did fake it on occasion, for exactly the reasons you've stated. I stopped because one guy actually did pull me up on it once because he couldn't feel the usual pulsating around his penis. I realised it was people pleasing behaviour and it did nobody involved any favours. Me not having an orgasm is mostly not a reflection on my lover, so why pretend?

I suspect I've also had a guy fake an orgasm with me, too. I was a bit baffled at first, but then recalled why I used to do it. It doesn't bother me if they don't, so I found it fairly amusing."

what if you were with someone but then decided that you didnt want to be there any more and it was time to get a uber!!

By *ittlebirdWoman
14 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

I used to fake it in my early 20s. Now if it’s shit I just say so and make it stop

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
14 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

Not a lot of guys coming in Giggles

That’s strange

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
14 weeks ago

"I used to fake it in my early 20s. Now if it’s shit I just say so and make it stop "

I like your style LB, always have, always will

By *ifestyle1Man
14 weeks ago

me171

By *ifestyle1Man
14 weeks ago

me171

Agreed

By *ittlebirdWoman
14 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

"I used to fake it in my early 20s. Now if it’s shit I just say so and make it stop

I like your style LB, always have, always will "

Thank you darling. I don’t sugar coat shit tbh

14 weeks ago

Coventry

"I used to fake it in my early 20s. Now if it’s shit I just say so and make it stop "

haha there is that !

14 weeks ago

Coventry

"Not a lot of guys coming in Giggles

That’s strange "

you noticed !!

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
14 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Not a lot of guys coming in Giggles That’s strange "

I’ll cum in Giggles, if she asks nicely.

By *d mirerMan
14 weeks ago

lost

Both my long term friends are way past the faking stage , with both I’m perfectly ok with ‘your going to have to stop , go put the fucking kettle on ‘ I’m pretty sure I would know if they were faking .

My pride might take a dent if it was with a new person though . Reckon I’d get over it I like to think . With a new person I wouldn’t know if they faked it anyway .

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
14 weeks ago

"I used to fake it in my early 20s. Now if it’s shit I just say so and make it stop

Thank you darling. I don’t sugar coat shit tbh "

Nope just pour shit on the sugar

Keep being you

By *ittlebirdWoman
14 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Keep being you "

Thanks. I will do. And don’t forget you can’t polish a turd… but you can roll it in glitter

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
14 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 06/07/24 11:52:42]

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
14 weeks ago

Keep being you

Thanks. I will do. And don’t forget you can’t polish a turd… but you can roll it in glitter "

Words to live by

14 weeks ago

This

14 weeks ago

Guys that think they can tell...bless them.

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
14 weeks ago

"Many many years ago I did fake it on occasion, for exactly the reasons you've stated. I stopped because one guy actually did pull me up on it once because he couldn't feel the usual pulsating around his penis. I realised it was people pleasing behaviour and it did nobody involved any favours. Me not having an orgasm is mostly not a reflection on my lover, so why pretend?

I suspect I've also had a guy fake an orgasm with me, too. I was a bit baffled at first, but then recalled why I used to do it. It doesn't bother me if they don't, so I found it fairly amusing."

Yeah you can tell the difference, no involuntary clenching or spasms gives it away.

Time to man up and slide down a finger, tongue or wand to finish the job

I had to laugh at the second part as I have done this….they noticed as they didn’t feel the cum inside

14 weeks ago

" Actually have you ever tried saying, actually babe this really aint doing a bloody thing, to someone who is in the midst of their thrusting!

"

Not in those exact words but yes. I’ve also said, sorry it feels great and all but I’m just not going to orgasm. It’s me and not you. Or I’m in the wrong headspace and I’m struggling to orgasm. Let’s slow down and try x, y, z. Sometimes I find just saying what’s happening in my mind helps me and in turn them. At times, the pressure to orgasm is very much self induced and voicing that seems to unlock the mental block I can get at times.

I think faking it does more a disservice to me than to them. They go off thinking they are rockstars instead of actually learning how my body works.

If I can’t be honest with someone I’m having sex with, I’m not wasting my time with them.

By *imi_RougeWoman
14 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I've never faked it. I mean they usually come before I'm warmed up anyways... These days I've learnt to give guidance or I just get a vibrator out and finish myself off.

14 weeks ago

Coventry

"Guys that think they can tell...bless them."

I know right !!!

14 weeks ago

Coventry

"Not a lot of guys coming in Giggles That’s strange

I’ll cum in Giggles, if she asks nicely. "

awww fanks!!

14 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’ve faked it in the past, sure. When wearing a condom, she’ll never know.

Imagine a bloke trying to fake it during a blow job. That’d be a challenge.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
14 weeks ago

Have you ever though maybe its you that's the issue ? and not the Man ? Its only happened to me a couple of times during sex when you know she's just not into it, puts me right off, I either stop and pull out or finish fast, I'd rather have a wank then have sex knowing she's not into it or turned on enough to have sex

By *atnip make me purrWoman
14 weeks ago

Reading

Sometimes...its just not going to happen...I'm really enjoying myself he's doing nothing wrong and everything he is doing worked a treat last time but the stars are just not aligning

It's really hard to explain that to a guy without crushing him...particularly if he is one of the good ones that cares that I'm having a good time

"

I definitely have experienced this. You just can't quite tip over the edge.

By *naswingdressWoman
14 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

" Actually have you ever tried saying, actually babe this really aint doing a bloody thing, to someone who is in the midst of their thrusting!

"

Being alone, naked, and vulnerable with a guy then wounding his ego doesn't sound like a recipe for things continuing to go well.

So no, of course I haven't said that. I value my safety

14 weeks ago

I suspect I've also had a guy fake an orgasm with me, too. I was a bit baffled at first, but then recalled why I used to do it. It doesn't bother me if they don't, so I found it fairly amusing.

Yeah you can tell the difference, no involuntary clenching or spasms gives it away.

I had to laugh at the second part as I have done this….they noticed as they didn’t feel the cum inside "

You can clench and pulse on demand.

I have fake orgasms down.

14 weeks ago

Glasgow

"You can clench and pulse on demand. I have fake orgasms down."

Good muscle tone. Got it. Sounds hot.

By *ell GwynnWoman
14 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

I had to laugh at the second part as I have done this….they noticed as they didn’t feel the cum inside "

I have no issue playing with myself to help things along. Partners seem to love it too. Even so, occasionally it's not going to happen, especially if it's the first time with a new partner or I've had a drink.

If they're wearing a condom they think we won't notice

By *ohnny DeeeepMan
14 weeks ago

durham

As somebody that has a bit of a pleasure/orgasm giving kink I’m now wondering how many times I’ve bored people multiple times in a row

By *anceAloneWoman
14 weeks ago

I'm definitely Northern

"Have you ever though maybe its you that's the issue ? and not the Man ? Its only happened to me a couple of times during sex when you know she's just not into it, puts me right off, I either stop and pull out or finish fast, I'd rather have a wank then have sex knowing she's not into it or turned on enough to have sex "

There's a very big difference between not enjoying the sex and having an orgasm. That's my point. I'm having a lovely time but we do all tend to be a little destination focused sometimes.

By *naswingdressWoman
14 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"You can clench and pulse on demand. I have fake orgasms down.

Good muscle tone. Got it. Sounds hot."

If I do my kegel exercises while a guy is inside me, particularly if he's just cum, it drives the guy crazy.

(Can also use to fake orgasm, don't)

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
14 weeks ago

I had to laugh at the second part as I have done this….they noticed as they didn’t feel the cum inside

You can clench and pulse on demand.

I have fake orgasms down."

Uh huh only enough for the uneducated

14 weeks ago

"I’ve faked it in the past, sure. When wearing a condom, she’ll never know.

Imagine a bloke trying to fake it during a blow job. That’d be a challenge."

I've had moments where I'm unsure if he's come or not, I mean my mouth is full and there's saliva and I can't really feel it.

When you open your mouth and it spills everywhere then you wished you'd just swallowed .

By *anceAloneWoman
14 weeks ago

I'm definitely Northern

I have no issue playing with myself to help things along. Partners seem to love it too. Even so, occasionally it's not going to happen, especially if it's the first time with a new partner or I've had a drink.

If they're wearing a condom they think we won't notice "

We always notice

By *ouble gerraldMan
14 weeks ago

hull

I'm surprised to see that no one has experienced a guy finish first then say, let's get the toys out to finish you off, I know im gona be quicker than the woman, I sometimes feel like a lump thrusting away to get me to finish, but I'll make sure my partner gets off after, either fingers tongue or toys

14 weeks ago

"I'm surprised to see that no one has experienced a guy finish first then say, let's get the toys out to finish you off, I know im gona be quicker than the woman, I sometimes feel like a lump thrusting away to get me to finish, but I'll make sure my partner gets off after, either fingers tongue or toys"

I've mentally checked out once the guy comes. I'm done. Let's just move on.

14 weeks ago

Coventry

"Have you ever though maybe its you that's the issue ? and not the Man ? Its only happened to me a couple of times during sex when you know she's just not into it, puts me right off, I either stop and pull out or finish fast, I'd rather have a wank then have sex knowing she's not into it or turned on enough to have sex "

yeap it probably is me !! but this wasnt about just me - this was about do women fake!

personally i think that it is harder with someone new, and with someone regular then yea i would say something -

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
14 weeks ago

If they're wearing a condom they think we won't notice "

Exactly always have a wand or whatever at the ready IF you want them to finish you off!!

Some rather have Uber on speed dial from what I have read

That’s why mental imagery is used as my break glass in emergency

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
14 weeks ago

Essex

I could fake it if I chose to. It’s all just muscle control (shrug).

But if I’m going to go to that effort I prefer to use my energy for good.

Please don’t be offended if I flip you over and use you & whatever body part to finish the job

14 weeks ago

"I could fake it if I chose to. It’s all just muscle control (shrug).

Please don’t be offended if I flip you over and use you & whatever body part to finish the job "

Which body part do you use?

14 weeks ago

Coventry

Being alone, naked, and vulnerable with a guy then wounding his ego doesn't sound like a recipe for things continuing to go well.

So no, of course I haven't said that. I value my safety "

exactly this too - its a very vulnerable position to be in - hugs xx

14 weeks ago

So no, of course I haven't said that. I value my safety

exactly this too - its a very vulnerable position to be in - hugs xx"

If I felt I couldn't tell a guy he wasnt doing it for me I wouldn't be alone with that guy.

By *eliWoman
14 weeks ago

I don't think men need to up their game.

Women need to either a) stop having sex with men when they're not really feeling it b) communicate better that they might not have an orgasm and that's absolutely fine or c) stop having sex until they're adult enough to do so.

Is it easy to fake an orgasm? Sure. Few kegels, bit of moaning, think of something hot and get a bit flushed. You don't get a gold sticker because you've faked it, you're just robbing yourself of enjoying it, putting on pressure as if orgasms need to be had and being a bit of a twunt to the other.

Obviously not always, I understand it's nuanced blah blah blah.

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
14 weeks ago

Essex

"I could fake it if I chose to. It’s all just muscle control (shrug).

Please don’t be offended if I flip you over and use you & whatever body part to finish the job

Which body part do you use?"

It varies

14 weeks ago

Coventry

"As somebody that has a bit of a pleasure/orgasm giving kink I’m now wondering how many times I’ve bored people multiple times in a row

"

personally - i think its about the build up and the foreplay - especially with someone new - thats my opinion and not speaking for anyone else

14 weeks ago

Coventry

"I'm surprised to see that no one has experienced a guy finish first then say, let's get the toys out to finish you off, I know im gona be quicker than the woman, I sometimes feel like a lump thrusting away to get me to finish, but I'll make sure my partner gets off after, either fingers tongue or toys"

or go home and self service!

14 weeks ago

"So no, of course I haven't said that. I value my safety"

If you're sleeping with someone and scared to speak your mind about what you're doing or what he is doing, You're sleeping with the wrong people

By *eedyBBWWoman
14 weeks ago

Buckinghamshire

I refuse to fake it!

I have never in my life had an orgasm through penetration and have only ever had 3 guys be able to make me cum through oral.

I will often tell guys it isn't a thing for me, so don't try. I enjoy the fucking and cumming just isn't part of that for me personally, so why fake it?!

I don't agree in letting men think that their persistent pounding is a good thing either. There is a polite way to guide them to fuck you better.

We are doing the next woman they fuck a disservice by not educating them how to fuck well. How will they ever learn if we don't tell them how to do it properly?!

14 weeks ago

"I don't think men need to up their game.

Women need to either a) stop having sex with men when they're not really feeling it b) communicate better that they might not have an orgasm and that's absolutely fine or c) stop having sex until they're adult enough to do so.

Is it easy to fake an orgasm? Sure. Few kegels, bit of moaning, think of something hot and get a bit flushed. You don't get a gold sticker because you've faked it, you're just robbing yourself of enjoying it, putting on pressure as if orgasms need to be had and being a bit of a twunt to the other.

Obviously not always, I understand it's nuanced blah blah blah."

I'm clearly not adult enough

By *anceAloneWoman
14 weeks ago

I'm definitely Northern

I don't disagree with you...this isn't a man thing it's a ladies thing...under most circumstances.

If we were clearer about the fact that an orgasm while a delightful thing is not always necessary to have a great time do you think guys would understand that?

14 weeks ago

By *ansoffateMan
14 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I suppose it's a bit like the Turning test, if you can't tell the difference then it's the same thing. Or is that when a blonde woman dyes her hair?

I would like to think if I was having sex with someone we had the quality of relationship whereby we could be honest about it if it isn't working or going to happen. That's generally the case, some gently guide the adjustments, others take charge. Different things work at different times and it doesn't always end in seeing stars or touching the divine.

I think there's a difference between appreciating something when it happens and chasing it every time, the irony being the latter can become an obstacle.

By *eliWoman
14 weeks ago

I don't disagree with you...this isn't a man thing it's a ladies thing...under most circumstances.

If we were clearer about the fact that an orgasm while a delightful thing is not always necessary to have a great time do you think guys would understand that? "

Yes. I mean, some men wouldn't but you probably shouldn't be having their penis inside of you regardless of how attractive they are.

I think the whole orgasm thing, and this is coming from someone who can come from dryhumping someone's thighs, is put on a pedestal. Orgasms are great, of course they are. They shouldn't be the sole focus though. It's far easier to attain one if you're not chasing it.

We should all be better at communicating that sort of thing, not helping to perpuate the myth that an orgasm is a necessity nor the only sign of someone having a good time.

14 weeks ago

Glasgow

Yep. What Coyote said.

By *anceAloneWoman
14 weeks ago

I'm definitely Northern

If we were clearer about the fact that an orgasm while a delightful thing is not always necessary to have a great time do you think guys would understand that?

Yes. I mean, some men wouldn't but you probably shouldn't be having their penis inside of you regardless of how attractive they are.

I think the whole orgasm thing, and this is coming from someone who can come from dryhumping someone's thighs, is put on a pedestal. Orgasms are great, of course they are. They shouldn't be the sole focus though. It's far easier to attain one if you're not chasing it.

We should all be better at communicating that sort of thing, not helping to perpuate the myth that an orgasm is a necessity nor the only sign of someone having a good time. "

If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem

I may be turning over a new leaf ladies

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
14 weeks ago

We should all be better at communicating that sort of thing, not helping to perpuate the myth that an orgasm is a necessity nor the only sign of someone having a good time.

If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem

I may be turning over a new leaf ladies "

I like this leaf

This thread has been entertaining and insightful, well done Giggles.

More to cum i hope

By *naswingdressWoman
14 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

""So no, of course I haven't said that. I value my safety"

If you're sleeping with someone and scared to speak your mind about what you're doing or what he is doing, You're sleeping with the wrong people "

Or I don't know how someone will turn until it's too late.

Also, I haven't been in this position for... fifteen years?

But no, I wouldn't say a fucking thing anyway, because people who are a parade of green flags can still turn into psychopaths when their sexual prowess is questioned.

By *ohnny DeeeepMan
14 weeks ago

durham

"personally - i think its about the build up and the foreplay - especially with someone new - thats my opinion and not speaking for anyone else"

I think it’s everything.

The flirting, teasing, how desired you make each other feel, the connection, the buildup, the look that lets them now how much you want them, the attention to their body, doing selfless things for their gratification and them seeing how much you enjoy doing those things for them, could be certain kinks they are into, them feeling like you are doing these things with them because you want to do these things with them and not just anybody.

There’s a million things dependant on each person, that’s were the pleasure giving part comes into it.

But with the topic being faking orgasms, i mentioned how heart broken I would be and why.

:’(

14 weeks ago

Coventry

If you're sleeping with someone and scared to speak your mind about what you're doing or what he is doing, You're sleeping with the wrong people "

its always a risk factor sleeping with new people! and men are always stronger than women - fact! (well pretty much) - so sometimes in a situation it can be best to err on the side of caution.

By *naswingdressWoman
14 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

If you're sleeping with someone and scared to speak your mind about what you're doing or what he is doing, You're sleeping with the wrong people

its always a risk factor sleeping with new people! and men are always stronger than women - fact! (well pretty much) - so sometimes in a situation it can be best to err on the side of caution. "

It's the classic dilemma with this kind of thing. If you don't speak up then it's your fault. If you do speak up and something bad happens, it's still your fault.

It's never not your fault.

I choose safety.

14 weeks ago

Coventry

"personally - i think its about the build up and the foreplay - especially with someone new - thats my opinion and not speaking for anyone else

I think it’s everything.

The flirting, teasing, how desired you make each other feel, the connection, the buildup, the look that lets them now how much you want them, the attention to their body, doing selfless things for their gratification and them seeing how much you enjoy doing those things for them, could be certain kinks they are into, them feeling like you are doing these things with them because you want to do these things with them and not just anybody.

There’s a million things dependant on each person, that’s were the pleasure giving part comes into it.

But with the topic being faking orgasms, i mentioned how heart broken I would be and why.

:’("

well with all the other stuff - sounds like you making that effort as well anyway

14 weeks ago

Coventry

its always a risk factor sleeping with new people! and men are always stronger than women - fact! (well pretty much) - so sometimes in a situation it can be best to err on the side of caution.

It's the classic dilemma with this kind of thing. If you don't speak up then it's your fault. If you do speak up and something bad happens, it's still your fault.

It's never not your fault.

I choose safety."

i am with you here gal! having been on the receiving end of male ego - self preservation comes 1st - and no its not always something you can tell about someone.

So its not my fault that I want to get out of a situation that suddenly is not particularly comfortable and I am already in a vulnerable position.

to have never been in a position of needing to fake something is delightful but everyone is different - and our bodies all respond differently - its an interesting concept to see what people's thoughts were on this - no blame towards anyone for choosing their path at that time, they were in the moment, not us.

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
14 weeks ago

its always a risk factor sleeping with new people! and men are always stronger than women - fact! (well pretty much) - so sometimes in a situation it can be best to err on the side of caution. "

A good point by both you and Meli on this one.

Women could find them on the dangerous end of a bruised ego.

Sad but true

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
14 weeks ago

Stockport

Few people seem to give a shit whether they give me an orgasm or not, so I'm not going to bother even trying to fake the noises. Admittedly it's difficult for me these days because of the sertraline that I'm on, but it would be quite nice if someone would even pretend to care.

By *entleman of FortuneMan
14 weeks ago

Hull

I don't think most guys care if the woman orgasms or not, from what I can gather it's all about them.

14 weeks ago

Moral of the story choose your sleeping partners wisely, Safety and communication is vital

By *hilloutMan
14 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Well stated, as usual

14 weeks ago

Coventry

A good point by both you and Meli on this one.

Women could find them on the dangerous end of a bruised ego.

Sad but true "

it is so true - you cannot say what someone is like behind closed doors and in that situation until you are there, in it.

14 weeks ago

Coventry

"Few people seem to give a shit whether they give me an orgasm or not, so I'm not going to bother even trying to fake the noises. Admittedly it's difficult for me these days because of the sertraline that I'm on, but it would be quite nice if someone would even pretend to care."

awww i hope you manage to find someone xx

By *ohnny DeeeepMan
14 weeks ago

durham

"well with all the other stuff - sounds like you making that effort as well anyway "

It’s not effort, it feels amazing being sexual with somebody you are attracted to, in whatever capacity that is.

Like when you look at someone and think “phwoar your fit, I can’t believe I’m getting to massage your naughty regions with me tastebuds”

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple
14 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

[Removed by poster at 06/07/24 13:05:45]

14 weeks ago

Coventry

"Moral of the story choose your sleeping partners wisely, Safety and communication is vital "

and even with the best intentions in the world - you do not know a new person to you what they are going to be like behind closed doors and in a vulnerable situation like that - so some may choose not to poke the bear . and that doesnt mean that they have not done their due diligence and chosen wisely.

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple
14 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

Ooohhh it’s obvious and the man should know perfectly if he knows the woman’s body

If it’s a new partner it won’t be as straightforward but that’s where oral and appreciation of a woman comes into its own

Time well spent to satisfy before penetration

Mr

By *he KakapoMan
14 weeks ago

A nice rock

Honestly I'd rather they just tell me it's shit or they are bored though I rarely last long enough for it to be an issue...

Mainly though I just dont care

14 weeks ago

Coventry

"well with all the other stuff - sounds like you making that effort as well anyway

It’s not effort, it feels amazing being sexual with somebody you are attracted to, in whatever capacity that is.

Like when you look at someone and think “phwoar your fit, I can’t believe I’m getting to massage your naughty regions with me tastebuds”"

i love that too - i think of the guy I met where we just basically slowly took clothes off - it was fun and sensual and fucking horny as hell

By *naswingdressWoman
14 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Moral of the story choose your sleeping partners wisely, Safety and communication is vital "

As I say. Always my fault, never the fault of the person with the fragile ego

By *obilebottomMan
14 weeks ago

All over

I am sure some guys fake it too, or do they?

14 weeks ago

Coventry

"I am sure some guys fake it too, or do they? "

oooh do tell!

By *obilebottomMan
14 weeks ago

All over

"I am sure some guys fake it too, or do they?

oooh do tell!"

Well you know, is either thoughts of England or oops forgot the dog needs walking, sorry

By *naswingdressWoman
14 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm sure it happens, although it's a bit more challenging

By *rsKOTCTWoman
14 weeks ago

Leeds

I don't fake it, what's the point? At the end of the day if you aren't comfortable enough to say, I prefer this or can we try that or a little to the left etc then you deserve the shit sex.

Men aren't mind readers, don't get me wrong some take direction poorly but even then just stop the sex.

By *obilebottomMan
14 weeks ago

All over

I'm sure it happens, although it's a bit more challenging"

Probably quite true in some circumstances but not all

By *anceAloneWoman
14 weeks ago

I'm definitely Northern

I've asked someone in confidence...they do apparently

14 weeks ago

I have a friend who was married and said he faked it many, many times with his wife because they were sexually incompatible in their sexual likes. It boggles my mind that but I guess it’s possible.

By *ohnny DeeeepMan
14 weeks ago

durham

Powered milk and a little bit of wee

By *ellhungvweMan
14 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I think we have all had that. I don’t think I have ever had it on fab but some shags were so bad you just want to kill yourself half way through.

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
14 weeks ago

I'm sure it happens, although it's a bit more challenging

I've asked someone in confidence...they do apparently "

I will say openly I have

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
14 weeks ago

"There's times when I'm just bored and want it to stop

I think we have all had that. I don’t think I have ever had it on fab but some shags were so bad you just want to kill yourself half way through.

"

Or you though someone had killed them just before you got started

By *ysizeMan
14 weeks ago

Nottingham

Sometimes us guys fake it too.

Maybe we should all be a bit more honest and be able to say

"Sorry Hun, this just isn't doing anything for me"

Without feeling like you're gonna upset them when they thought they were doing a good job?

By *akHeartWoodMan
14 weeks ago

Crawley

I'd rather someone say that than fake it. Sometimes one partner just isn't feeling it. That's ok. I'd be crushed if I was told it was shit though. I'd prefer guidance. "Dont do that, do it like this" etc.

I want us both to enjoy it. The other person's enjoyment turns me on.

By *iker JackMan
14 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

If they are not feeling it then why not?

I’d rather be told “I prefer if you did it that way” so then it’s enjoyable for both

But surely if the foreplay is right and the attraction is right then there’s a chance

Post new Message to Thread