Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wearing Bra's at Breakfast

Jump to newest

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Tom was at one of these hotel breakfast buffets on a hot day and the hotel dress code included no sportswear or pool wear but it was noticable how many women were not wearing bra's even though there were children present. Should it be added to the hotels dress code that women in hotels should dress more modestly for breakfast ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ark73XXXMan
14 weeks ago

North Staffs/South Cheshire

Why is there an apostrophe in the word “bras”?

By *layfulguy123Man
14 weeks ago

strat

Would love to go to nudest hotel where the dress code is fully free for breackfast

By *agatoXXXMan
14 weeks ago

Mordor

Maybe Tom should join us in the 21st century.

By *ot to giggleWoman
14 weeks ago

Coventry

Tom, you can wear your bra at breakfast if you want to, Im sure no one will object - me I prefer to eat my breakfast without one

By *a LunaWoman
14 weeks ago

South

Yes. It’s a trip hazard Tom

By *ife NinjaMan
14 weeks ago

Dunfermline

I approve of ladies not wearing bras

By *lynJMan
14 weeks ago

Morden

Maybe they only had sports bras available.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
14 weeks ago

Leeds

They had tops on right? How could they dress more modestly? It's the creeps that stare that have the issues not a women wanting some comfort while she eats her breakfast - I mean come in she's not sat with her tits out, should men plaster over their nips too??

By *onkoMan
14 weeks ago

here and there

[Removed by poster at 06/07/24 09:34:40]

By *onkoMan
14 weeks ago

here and there

I do like wearing a bra to breakfast

Helps save the crumbs for later

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

14 weeks ago

East Sussex

I think there ought to be segregated dining rooms or men should wait until women had finished breakfast before they're allowed in. That would ensure women could eat in peace without men checking to see if they'd got bras on.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
14 weeks ago

Leeds

And what on earth does children being there have anything to do with a woman covered up with a top..... literally give your head a shake.

By *AYENCouple
14 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

What does children being present have to do with it, they're breasts for God's sake!

It's your behaviour that worries me, you should let people eat their breakfast in peace and not be staring at their breasts. K.

By *a LunaWoman
14 weeks ago

South

I always check men in shorts to see if the tip of their penis is poking out the leg.

That’s more a lunchtime hobby though.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

14 weeks ago

East Sussex

"I always check men in shorts to see if the tip of their penis is poking out the leg.

That’s more a lunchtime hobby though."

Exactly, you need a little decorum in these matters

By *eliWoman
14 weeks ago

Tom, stop being grim.

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

Breakfast baps?

By *lleyCat1969Man
14 weeks ago

Folkestone

I would be more concerned about having breakfast in a room where someone is looking at the women to see whether or not they are wearing a bra.

By *viatrixWoman
14 weeks ago

Redhill

Me tits are so wee and pert you’d never notice I’m not wearing a bra.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

14 weeks ago

East Sussex

"I would be more concerned about having breakfast in a room where someone is looking at the women to see whether or not they are wearing a bra."

Segregation is the only answer or confine men to their rooms until women have finished their breakfast.

By *a LunaWoman
14 weeks ago

South

"I would be more concerned about having breakfast in a room where someone is looking at the women to see whether or not they are wearing a bra.

Segregation is the only answer or confine men to their rooms until women have finished their breakfast. "

This! We’d get more bacon that way too!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

14 weeks ago

East Sussex

"I would be more concerned about having breakfast in a room where someone is looking at the women to see whether or not they are wearing a bra.

Segregation is the only answer or confine men to their rooms until women have finished their breakfast.

This! We’d get more bacon that way too! "

Very true. Conversation around that funny little toast machine would be so much nicer too. The women could all discuss that cute little guy whose bum looked so good in shorts and how we all knew he absolutely knew what he was doiy when he wore them

By *rAitchMan
14 weeks ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

"I always check men in shorts to see if the tip of their penis is poking out the leg.

That’s more a lunchtime hobby though."

Or a lunchbox hobby!

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
14 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

I thought the women would still be in the kitchen clearing up while the men ate their breakfast.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
14 weeks ago

North West

Very true. Conversation around that funny little toast machine would be so much nicer too. The women could all discuss that cute little guy whose bum looked so good in shorts and how we all knew he absolutely knew what he was doiy when he wore them"

They only wear them to make us stare, you know. They just can't help themselves.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
14 weeks ago

Coventry

I really don't see what's immoral about women having breasts? I don't have a problem with my children seeing braless women at breakfast just the same as I have no topless women at the beach or around the pool. It's not obscene, it's just human bodies and people being comfortable in their own skin. I wish society would take a more mature attitude about women's bodies.

Mr

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
14 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

Very true. Conversation around that funny little toast machine would be so much nicer too. The women could all discuss that cute little guy whose bum looked so good in shorts and how we all knew he absolutely knew what he was doiy when he wore them

They only wear them to make us stare, you know. They just can't help themselves. "

It’s comments like that that promote the sexualisation of men, we are more than objects to be ogled over you know, show some respect.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

14 weeks ago

East Sussex

"I really don't see what's immoral about women having breasts? I don't have a problem with my children seeing braless women at breakfast just the same as I have no topless women at the beach or around the pool. It's not obscene, it's just human bodies and people being comfortable in their own skin. I wish society would take a more mature attitude about women's bodies.

Mr"

Never going to happen. There's already sexualisation of new women cabinet members going on

By *a LunaWoman
14 weeks ago

South

"I thought the women would still be in the kitchen clearing up while the men ate their breakfast. "

Get back to the 1950’s you!

By *batMan
14 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

I'd much rather see a braless woman than some oik in a vest top, dripping sweat and armpit hair onto the buffet.

Goat

By *till gameMan
14 weeks ago

two doors down

Segregation is the only answer or confine men to their rooms until women have finished their breakfast. "

But how would we smuggle out the extra apples and bananas for later if we don’t have your big beach bag

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Chelmsford

It's all about choice. If hotels advertised their dress codes then there is a hotel for everyone. Some hotels offer a loan of a hairdryer if the womenfolk have forgotten theirs and Tom is sure that a hotel reception could offer to loan a bra if a customer has errantly forgotton to bring one. That or there is usually room service

By *icolerobbieCouple
14 weeks ago

walsall

Maybe we need a boob inspector on the door of these hotel buffets? Nobody want droopy tits dangling in their cornflakes…

14 weeks ago

Bras are overated I reckon, keep them loose ladies

By *lowupdollTV/TS
14 weeks ago

Herts

As children don’t sexualise everything they see I don’t see the issue.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
14 weeks ago

Stockport

Just confine men to their rooms full stop.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Or the men feast first, the same as lions in the jungle and the ladies move in after the men have finished in total safety

By *lleyCat1969Man
14 weeks ago

Folkestone

[Removed by poster at 06/07/24 15:58:39]

By *lleyCat1969Man
14 weeks ago

Folkestone

"It's all about choice. If hotels advertised their dress codes then there is a hotel for everyone. Some hotels offer a loan of a hairdryer if the womenfolk have forgotten theirs and Tom is sure that a hotel reception could offer to loan a bra if a customer has errantly forgotton to bring one. That or there is usually room service"

Why does Tom write about himself in the third person?

By *iker JackMan
14 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

To be honest this is a bit creepy. That you find the need to look at woman’s breasts and notice they are not wearing bras.

And then to ask if it’s acceptable.

By *edeWoman
14 weeks ago

the abyss

I am a nicer person without a bra on. I'm just more comfortable. I very rarely wear one outside of work. I'm sure plenty of people have seen my nips through my top in the chiller section of the supermarket. People who have a problem with that maybe need to think hard about what the actual problem is

By *edeWoman
14 weeks ago

the abyss

If I have to wear a bra so people don't see my nips then I think it's high time that all the men start wearing bras to cover theirs too. Afterall I see you nips all the time...

By *atnip make me purrWoman
14 weeks ago

Reading

Let's burn our bras women! Sorry, it's not the 1960s.

By *lue NotebooksCouple
14 weeks ago

Wirral

Is this a troll post...surely

By *rsKOTCTWoman
14 weeks ago

Leeds

"Or the men feast first, the same as lions in the jungle and the ladies move in after the men have finished in total safety "

Or men stop sexualising a woman in a top and eat their bloody breakfast.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
14 weeks ago

North West

"Is this a troll post...surely"

I think you're on to something here...

By *ell GwynnWoman
14 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

"Is this a troll post...surely"

I really fucking hope so.

14 weeks ago

I’m all for bra-less brunches

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
14 weeks ago

somewhere

Obvious question Tom, how do you know this? Or was they walking around topless? As long as they aren't drooping about in the porridge, I don't see an issue with it lol x

By *he KakapoMan
14 weeks ago

A nice rock

Should Tom be removed so that the children don't accidentally trip over his jaw maybe?

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
14 weeks ago

Glasgow

Some threads on Fab make me question my sanity. This thread makes me question Tom’s.

Post new Message to Thread