Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you go through sexual phases...

Jump to newest

By *or-Queening OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Manchester

...where for a while you mainly want a particular thing, and then you find yourself wanting something different? So, maybe you've been mostly submissive but find yourself wanting to switch roles and be dominant for a while? Or you've never been particularly excited by a sex act (say, receiving or giving oral) but suddenly find it on your mind a lot? Or maybe you find yourself more interested in women than men even though you do like men.

Or are your desires fairly stable with only minor fluctuations?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittlebirdWoman
14 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

For me OP they’re always stable these days. Took me quite a few years to get to that point though

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
14 weeks ago

London

Yeah it changes. Sometimes I'm really into women and sometimes I'm not so interested and much more into guys. Always into other T girls though, that never seems to waiver.

By *or-Queening OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Manchester

"For me OP they’re always stable these days. Took me quite a few years to get to that point though "

I'm glad you've gotten to your stable place!

By *he KakapoMan
14 weeks ago

A nice rock

Do phases of not being arsed about sex count?

By *or-Queening OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Manchester

"Do phases of not being arsed about sex count? "

Absolutely.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
14 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Hmm.

It's rare I don't have the oral fixation to some degree, but I don't always have it to the point of wanting to just spend 5 hours on it.

But I do meander a lot on other things that are appealing at the time. It's very dependent on moods and context and company. And it can change during the act into something else.

And I still don't know where the hand obsession came from the other day. But just seeing hands doing things was doing things to me. I wasn't ovulating so fuck knows what set that off.

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

Yes, I do. I just quickly read the post above., and I have a boob fixation haha.

But I go through moods of sensual, all the way to rough… etc. And those mood swings can move within a 24 hour period.

I’m not craving one thing all the time, in fact, quite often I’d like to just make love to somebody.

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
14 weeks ago

Essex

Yup. My consistent is that I’m always changing. I’m like the buffet version of sex. Except I don’t queue up for it.

14 weeks ago

"Yup. My consistent is that I’m always changing. I’m like the buffet version of sex. Except I don’t queue up for it."

^MistyEats

By *ife NinjaMan
14 weeks ago

Dunfermline

"Yup. My consistent is that I’m always changing. I’m like the buffet version of sex. Except I don’t queue up for it."

Queue forms for misty

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
14 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Except I don’t queue up for it."

New kink unlocked.

I’m kidding, but … are you now thinking about it? What would queueing up for sex look like? Would it be hot? Would you be queueing naked? Out would you not get naked until reaching the front of the queue? Watching the sex already happening? Our ignoring it until your turn? So many questions.

By *rHotNottsMan
14 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Yes 100%

Sometimes I can get a quite vanilla I just want lots of intimate, passionate quote rough but sensual sex.

Then all of a sudden, even with the same person, I can be super kinky or even focus right in on one fetish for a while.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
14 weeks ago

Glasgow

I mean … I’ve been to gangbangs, so I guess I *have* queued up for sex.

14 weeks ago

Sometimes I want sex.

Usually I don't.

By *or-Queening OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 06/07/24 09:44:57]

By *or-Queening OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Manchester

"Yup. My consistent is that I’m always changing. I’m like the buffet version of sex. Except I don’t queue up for it.

^MistyEats"

Can we get her delivered, do you think?

By *orthern StarsCouple
14 weeks ago

A town near you perhaps

Most definitely. Some days I just want one on one with Mr, other days I want mass orgies fucking so many other men and women, and other days I crave lesbian sex with strap ons involved.

I think it's very normal for your wants/needs to change.

Ruby

By *allerthanaverage79Man
14 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Life is all about new experiences!

By *eliWoman
14 weeks ago

Yes. My sexuality is fluid, I think I'm something of a sexual sponge - certain desires come to the forefront depending on who I'm interested in. What we're talking about. How our dynamic is in that moment of time.

I'm quite a switchy sort of woman generally. I've also found that kink isn't a necessity for me. If it works with a person? Brilliant but it's not a requirement. I love sensuality, an intoxicating lust with another but that doesn't have to involve them spanking me red and me ch*king on their cock until I'm choosing them over air.

On the subject of oral - I'm not particularly fond of receiving for the most part. Giving? Always. But sometimes (very very rarely, like twice in a decade) I'll meet someone and before we've had sex, just from the way they kiss and hold me I think I'd really like to feel their mouth between my thighs. That's been on my mind recently and it's something of a surprise.

By *or-Queening OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Manchester

"Most definitely. Some days I just want one on one with Mr, other days I want mass orgies fucking so many other men and women, and other days I crave lesbian sex with strap ons involved.

I think it's very normal for your wants/needs to change.

Ruby "

Absolutely normal. And your variety of desires must keep your life very interesting!

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
14 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

I am as changeable as the British weather and can go through several phases in one night.

I can move from sensual to rough and back again, I tend to be dominant but with the right woman I can let them take the reins before switching to dominant again.

It depends where the mood takes us, just go with the flow

By *ongAndThick123Man
14 weeks ago

Leeds

Yeah I go through phases and often find myself being turned on by two totally opposite things at the same time.

For example, I love being dominant. But there are certain people who make me want to be the complete opposite.

By *or-Queening OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Manchester

"Yes. My sexuality is fluid, I think I'm something of a sexual sponge - certain desires come to the forefront depending on who I'm interested in. What we're talking about. How our dynamic is in that moment of time.

I'm quite a switchy sort of woman generally. I've also found that kink isn't a necessity for me. If it works with a person? Brilliant but it's not a requirement. I love sensuality, an intoxicating lust with another but that doesn't have to involve them spanking me red and me ch*king on their cock until I'm choosing them over air.

On the subject of oral - I'm not particularly fond of receiving for the most part. Giving? Always. But sometimes (very very rarely, like twice in a decade) I'll meet someone and before we've had sex, just from the way they kiss and hold me I think I'd really like to feel their mouth between my thighs. That's been on my mind recently and it's something of a surprise."

Yes, my question is flawed because it doesn't account for the dynamic with someone else. I've had partners who were into particular things that I wasn't, but I got into it when I was with them because I enjoyed their enjoyment. But I don't miss those things now I'm not doing them (if that makes sense).

As for your recent oral desires - I hope they are thoroughly satisfied by those whose mouths inspire such unique lusting in you.

By *ansoffateMan
14 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

Phases suggests some kind of pattern, it's more that it's fluid and to a degree malleable and responsive to my partners.

Although at the moment I have a particular desire bouncing around my mind.

By *iss DevilWoman
14 weeks ago

Bedford

I go through phases, but mostly when I'm in clubs. Currently, I don't seem to want anyone to join me and my partner or my FWB, whereas before I liked an extra man. I think it comes from a situation I had at one of my recent club visits, when a guy wanking furiously while chatting to me in a non-sexual situation (though ok, I was naked, sitting on the edge of a hot tub) made me feel dirty and objectified. I do hope this is a passing phase and I'd go back to enjoy the company of others soon.

By *midnight-Woman
14 weeks ago

There are things that excite me and tip me over the edge.. There are probably lots still to discover!

By *or-Queening OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Manchester

"I go through phases, but mostly when I'm in clubs. Currently, I don't seem to want anyone to join me and my partner or my FWB, whereas before I liked an extra man. I think it comes from a situation I had at one of my recent club visits, when a guy wanking furiously while chatting to me in a non-sexual situation (though ok, I was naked, sitting on the edge of a hot tub) made me feel dirty and objectified. I do hope this is a passing phase and I'd go back to enjoy the company of others soon. "

I'm sorry to hear that you were made to feel that way and that it's impacted on you like that. I've never been to a club but respect and boundaries must be hugely important in them and that guy should have checked you were OK with him behaving like that. I hope you are able to get back to where you want to be soon.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
14 weeks ago

Central

I have some standards that will largely be there always but I have waves of interests that come and go

By *tephanieuktvTV/TS
14 weeks ago

bristol

Yes very much so

By *imply DeeWoman
14 weeks ago

Wherever

All the time. Nothing is stable and I don’t think it ever will.

By *iss DevilWoman
14 weeks ago

Bedford

"I go through phases, but mostly when I'm in clubs. Currently, I don't seem to want anyone to join me and my partner or my FWB, whereas before I liked an extra man. I think it comes from a situation I had at one of my recent club visits, when a guy wanking furiously while chatting to me in a non-sexual situation (though ok, I was naked, sitting on the edge of a hot tub) made me feel dirty and objectified. I do hope this is a passing phase and I'd go back to enjoy the company of others soon.

I'm sorry to hear that you were made to feel that way and that it's impacted on you like that. I've never been to a club but respect and boundaries must be hugely important in them and that guy should have checked you were OK with him behaving like that. I hope you are able to get back to where you want to be soon."

Thank you. I guess some guys just assume (wrongly!) that, if a woman is in a swingers club, they are "up for anything" and should be grateful for any attention.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
14 weeks ago

Cheshire

I have found that my drive is diminishing and even the crossdressing is starting to be more of a pain than release.

I miss intimacy more than sex, feeling so close to someone that you seem to communicate with body language and touch rather than words. I suppose a desire to connect on a deeper level. I think then my sex drive would improve immensely.

Sex with a stranger or a one night fling maybe occasionally, but my desires are now for compatibility with another over anything else.

14 weeks ago

"...where for a while you mainly want a particular thing, and then you find yourself wanting something different? So, maybe you've been mostly submissive but find yourself wanting to switch roles and be dominant for a while? Or you've never been particularly excited by a sex act (say, receiving or giving oral) but suddenly find it on your mind a lot? Or maybe you find yourself more interested in women than men even though you do like men.

Or are your desires fairly stable with only minor fluctuations? "

Can swing in all directions.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
14 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

No, I'm pretty stable in my sexual wants, very vanilla. I guess it helps that my bdsm is not sexual, so I don't have different sexual cravings

By *he love catsCouple
14 weeks ago

South Wales

"...where for a while you mainly want a particular thing, and then you find yourself wanting something different? So, maybe you've been mostly submissive but find yourself wanting to switch roles and be dominant for a while? Or you've never been particularly excited by a sex act (say, receiving or giving oral) but suddenly find it on your mind a lot? Or maybe you find yourself more interested in women than men even though you do like men.

Or are your desires fairly stable with only minor fluctuations? "

Yes all the time I'm glad it's not just us.

By *punk n gushCouple
14 weeks ago

walmer

Definitely sometimes like Lots of foreplay before sex others just straight sex and times where just not interested at all

By *astpoetMan
14 weeks ago

where the world takes me

Absolutely, sometimes I want bi fun or crave cock, other times I want a dominant woman pegging me, other times I want passionate almost vanilla sex with a woman.

It’s the variety that makes things interesting

By *punk n gushCouple
14 weeks ago

walmer

"Definitely sometimes like Lots of foreplay before sex others just straight sex and times where just not interested at all"

Isn't it just I cba it's all just a bit too fab

The Mr lol

By *ancyXXXWoman
14 weeks ago

Taibach

My thing is the more I get the more I want, When it's off the table and I don't find anyone who piques my interest I don't think about it...

By *he KakapoMan
14 weeks ago

A nice rock

"Do phases of not being arsed about sex count?

Absolutely."

OK good... this so

By *eroLondonMan
14 weeks ago

Mayfair

It's hard enough trying to covet a suitable lady on here with discernment. If I had sexual phases it would make it nigh on an impossibility to catch a favourable damsel on here.

By *lasphemousGirlWoman
14 weeks ago

Cambs

It certainly changes for me, gender preference right through to the type of sex I want... I'm switchy in everything I guess

By *ndy man 61Man
14 weeks ago

Chichester

i had a message this morning from a female friend asking me if i'd help her out with a mfm but she wants the other guy to kiss me and play with me all of which iv'e never done before ? i'd probably let him play with me a little bit but certainly not kissing

By *arkSovereignMan
14 weeks ago

Lancashire

I have phases where I’m incredibly horny and my sex drive is through the roof, but other times where I just don’t think about sex at all and my sex drive goes really low. At that point, I’d much rather lie down on the sofa with a big bag of crisps and watch a movie! I think it really depends on your work schedule too, and how tired you are generally.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
14 weeks ago

Reading

Very much so. Sometimes its sparked by a particular person.

Post new Message to Thread