Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No social couples

Jump to newest

By *asksOnly OP   Couple
4 days ago

liverpool

Is it just us, or do any other couples dislike all the small talk? We like arranged fun without the hassle of being social. We prefer meets were there is little to no dialog! Anyone else?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issmorganWoman
4 days ago

Calderdale innit

I'm half a couple and this wouldn't be for us, we like to meet for a social first and check there's attraction for us all.

If it works for you that's the main thing.

By *ansoffateMan
4 days ago

Sagittarius A

I dislike small talk but I love conversation.

By *eroLondonMan
4 days ago

Covent Garden

"I dislike small talk but I love conversation."

This gentlefellow ^ has summed it up perfectly. A meet without dialogue is like the rose without the scent.

By *uenevereWoman
4 days ago

Scunthorpe

"Is it just us, or do any other couples dislike all the small talk? We like arranged fun without the hassle of being social. We prefer meets were there is little to no dialog! Anyone else?"

I would recommend clubs for this. Go in a group room and see what happens.

I suspect when meeting from Fab the majority woukd want a social first, if only to confirm you are as expected.

By *eordieJeansCouple
4 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

When we were still meeting we were the same. We have each other for the “connection” and meets were purely sexual.

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple
4 days ago

manchester

"Is it just us, or do any other couples dislike all the small talk? We like arranged fun without the hassle of being social. We prefer meets were there is little to no dialog! Anyone else?"

The less dialogue the better

By *osey WalesMan
4 days ago

Surrey

When i was with a partner on here, all the required checks and talking etc were usually done. When we met up, it was game time.

But the convos and chat didnt bother me. But it wasnt a social and everyone knew it

By *oshnbex30Couple
4 days ago

yorkshire

We like to interact make sure we are all on the same page have a social and go from there

By *4bimMan
4 days ago

Farnborough Hampshire

i find its usually in the small hours i'll get a message from couple wanting to meet without any prior conversation

Post new Message to Thread