Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I got stood up.

Jump to newest

By *atnip make me purr OP   Woman
6 days ago

Reading

For the first time but not by a fabber.

To be honest I'm not that salty about it. I think he took one look at me and scarpered which is not exactly flattering but if I'm not his type then better than awkward drinks and the same end result.

How do you feel when it happens to you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *4bimMan
6 days ago

Farnborough Hampshire

I get on the Harley and ride.

Life feels good then

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
6 days ago

kent

Sorry to hear that OP. It’s never happened to us (or me) in person, but we’ve had lots of cancellations at the last minute, and some ghosting before the date rolls around. We just shrug and say to ourselves, ‘it’s their loss’.

I hope you can chalk it up to experience and let it go without too much soul searching Xx

By *oyoteUglyWoman
6 days ago

somewhere

I've never got stood up but I've had guys cancel on me beforehand.

Saved me shaving my legs.

By (user no longer on site)
6 days ago

"For the first time but not by a fabber.

To be honest I'm not that salty about it. I think he took one look at me and scarpered which is not exactly flattering but if I'm not his type then better than awkward drinks and the same end result.

How do you feel when it happens to you?"

Happened to me once before last year. We're adults, surely we should have the decency just to say, "na maybe, don't fancy it"

I did my hair & everything

By *mber SkiesWoman
6 days ago

the guy probably just lost his bottle op you look lovely

By *igR93Man
6 days ago

Sarcasm City

On to the next OP, it’s more common than you think!

By *allerthanaverage79Man
6 days ago

Ayrshire

Never happened!!!

By *ullsfan77Man
6 days ago

Torquay

I guess sadly that as is often the case, people do change their mind. Safe to say that it was more about them rather than any reflection on you. Easy to say that, I know and I would probably be as hard on myself as human nature dictates. I have to say that you look lovely-a nice, smiley and sunny disposition. That’s what many of us look for in who we meet.

By *lueLotusWoman
6 days ago

The edge of heaven

It feels like utter shit.

By *avexxMan
6 days ago

cheshire

its not nice for sure, but it happens

By *lowupdollTV/TS
6 days ago

S. Herts

I’ve been stood up 3 times on here.

By *a LunaWoman
6 days ago

Wales

Been stood up (not on here) years ago. Was pretty awful. I’d gotten ready to go out too. It wasn’t our first date either, which made it feel worse.

I’ve also had a meet (again, not on here) where the guy had his cock sucked then went to “get something from his car” and was never seen again.

It happens to the best of us. It’s very humbling.

Hope you’re ok.

6 days ago

Ayrshire

"I guess sadly that as is often the case, people do change their mind. Safe to say that it was more about them rather than any reflection on you. Easy to say that, I know and I would probably be as hard on myself as human nature dictates. I have to say that you look lovely-a nice, smiley and sunny disposition. That’s what many of us look for in who we meet. "

And tits- huge tits!

6 days ago

Ayrshire

"Been stood up (not on here) years ago. Was pretty awful. I’d gotten ready to go out too. It wasn’t our first date either, which made it feel worse.

I’ve also had a meet (again, not on here) where the guy had his cock sucked then went to “get something from his car” and was never seen again.

Hope you’re ok."

I take it you did the cock sucking tho?

By *a LunaWoman
6 days ago

Wales

"Been stood up (not on here) years ago. Was pretty awful. I’d gotten ready to go out too. It wasn’t our first date either, which made it feel worse.

Hope you’re ok.

I take it you did the cock sucking tho? "

I did. My hoover had a prior engagement.

By *issmorganWoman
6 days ago

Calderdale innit

It happened once to me, years ago.

We'd arranged a social meet, texted all week and that day.

15 mins after we arranged to meet, no sign. I text him and he said he changed his mind and I'm not his type.

I replied that he could have decided that at any time during the few weeks we'd chatted.

He left fab, rejoined a few months later and messaged me asking to meet!!.

I reminded him I wasn't falling for that again and I wasn't his type.

He then tried to say he got cold feet, he was well verified.

I've still no idea why he did it or why he then asked for another meet, people are funny onions op.

Sorry this happened and hope yige blocked them.

By *inkycumsluttWoman
5 days ago

St Neots

Not quite stood up but years ago I'd been talking to someone on a dating app, got on well so arranged a date. A few days before said date we bumped into eachother in a coffee shop, both had our kids with us so didn't talk or anything. After getting home that day he'd blocked me. I felt quite hurt at the time but now it's just a funny story to tell

By *oofy321Man
5 days ago

moon base zero

I dont even get far enough to get stood up...by the way thats a huge loss for him x

By *hilloutMan
5 days ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Can't say as it's never happened!

If it did, I think the reaction would range from indifference to disappointment, depending on the prior level of interaction.

By *kphooeyMan
5 days ago

Finchley

"I've never got stood up but I've had guys cancel on me beforehand.

Saved me shaving my legs.

"

But you'd already plucked the nipple hairs, hadn't you?

By *luebell888Woman
5 days ago

Glasgowish

The first man I planned to meet on here stood me up. I thought I was maybe too old for fab and was going to delete my account. Glad I decided to stay

By *erkshire8299Man
5 days ago

slough

I think it is just part of the territory of Fab S...most folks are a bit nervous and excited about any type of meet...some get too nervous and cancel...but best to do that in advance...it's the pure fakes and time-wasters that are the worst.

By *erfHerder74Man
5 days ago

Greenock

When they do that it’s more about them being nervous, or sneaking about from their partner.

Most enjoy the fantasy of the chase then vanish when it too real.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
5 days ago

Stockport

It sucks doesn't it OP. Some people can be such arseholes. I remember early during my fab journey I got an invite from a couple who said "it's this area, we'll give you the full address when you get there". Yes, I know, I was younger (by about 5 years) and more stupid, I didn't understand the ways of the world...

Hours of getting myself ready, a drive across town (fortunately not a huge distance) and got a message "we decided to go to the pub instead". Way to make a girl feel like a discarded condom wrapper, never even met them and told that I'm less attractive than a pint of beer...

These days if I don't know them and there's even the slightest doubt, I'm not even going to bother putting make up on, and if they want me they can bloody well do all the running around themselves!

Post new Message to Thread