Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cross dressing advice

Jump to newest

By *ewthings55 OP   Man
3 days ago

Carterton

Good afternoon all. This is something I have experimented with before. But struggled with a few bits. Mainly make up and getting boobs right. If anyone wants to drop by and offer up some advice I would appreciate it. Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andi da ThrushTV/TS
3 days ago

Round the Corner

"Good afternoon all. This is something I have experimented with before. But struggled with a few bits. Mainly make up and getting boobs right. If anyone wants to drop by and offer up some advice I would appreciate it. Thank you "

Make up.... YouTube is your friend.

Boobs.... Pop socks filled with rice.

You're welcome x

By *glyBettyTV/TS
3 days ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

Make up, there's a lot of transgender-focused make up tutorials on YouTube now. I learned from watching those.

Can't comment on boobs as I generally don't tend to wear falsies or breastplates. People will just have to accept me as flat-chested

By *allerthanaverage79Man
3 days ago

Ayrshire

Hairy hands and an Adams apple are dead giveaways!!!

By *andi da ThrushTV/TS
3 days ago

Round the Corner

"Hairy hands and an Adams apple are dead giveaways!!!"

There are work arounds

By *avinaTVTV/TS
3 days ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"Good afternoon all. This is something I have experimented with before. But struggled with a few bits. Mainly make up and getting boobs right. If anyone wants to drop by and offer up some advice I would appreciate it. Thank you "

For boobs - if you want big ones you might spring for decent breastforms or even a breastplate. I cba so I just go with what little god gave me and a padded bra. Seems to work fine... (shut up, Candi).

By *ewthings55 OP   Man
3 days ago

Carterton

Thank you all. I will have a look on YouTube.

Yes hairy hands are a give away. But I have a long sleeved dress which covers arms and I will look at hands. Unfortunately not in a position to shave.

By *avinaTVTV/TS
3 days ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"Thank you all. I will have a look on YouTube.

Yes hairy hands are a give away. But I have a long sleeved dress which covers arms and I will look at hands. Unfortunately not in a position to shave. "

Do what you can; experiment; enjoy yourself. Let your inner woman out. Don't be shamed.

By *andi da ThrushTV/TS
3 days ago

Round the Corner

Yes hairy hands are a give away. But I have a long sleeved dress which covers arms and I will look at hands. Unfortunately not in a position to shave. "

Gloves

By *ewthings55 OP   Man
3 days ago

Carterton

Yes hairy hands are a give away. But I have a long sleeved dress which covers arms and I will look at hands. Unfortunately not in a position to shave.

Do what you can; experiment; enjoy yourself. Let your inner woman out. Don't be shamed. "

Thank you. I will enjoy it. I used to, but struggled with makeup mainly. It is an art form.

By *ewthings55 OP   Man
3 days ago

Carterton

Yes I had thought gloves. I'll have a Google.

Gloves"

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
3 days ago

Bristol

Make up is tricky and it needs to be practiced. Focus on something simple to begin with... buy yourself some foundation (one that roughly matches your skin tone), eyeshadow palette, black eyeliner pencil, mascara, blusher and some lipstick... also, get yourself a set of brushes.

All of this can be bought fairly cheaply from amazon and will be ideal for practicing and learning.

Get a nice wig... doesn't have to cost a fortune.

Trim your eyebrows, pluck out the mono brow... eyebrows make such a difference.

Get a ch*ker or neckless type thing to obscure the Adams apple.

If you're wanting to give yourself more shape... maybe try a waist corset/controller thingy

Fake titties aren't that expensive...

And then I guess buy some clothes that you like the look of... bear in mind body shape and try to visualise yourself in the clothes... for example, if you've got a hairy chest and no boobs...maybe avoid low cut tops that show off the chest.

The best thing to do is just start and you will find what works for you.

It will take practice, after all you're turning a he in to a she.

Best of luck babe

By *ewthings55 OP   Man
3 days ago

Carterton

"Make up is tricky and it needs to be practiced. Focus on something simple to begin with... buy yourself some foundation (one that roughly matches your skin tone), eyeshadow palette, black eyeliner pencil, mascara, blusher and some lipstick... also, get yourself a set of brushes.

All of this can be bought fairly cheaply from amazon and will be ideal for practicing and learning.

If you're wanting to give yourself more shape... maybe try a waist corset/controller thingy

And then I guess buy some clothes that you like the look of... bear in mind body shape and try to visualise yourself in the clothes... for example, if you've got a hairy chest and no boobs...maybe avoid low cut tops that show off the chest.

Best of luck babe "

Thank you so much. That is some great advice. X

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
3 days ago

Bristol

"Make up is tricky and it needs to be practiced. Focus on something simple to begin with... buy yourself some foundation (one that roughly matches your skin tone), eyeshadow palette, black eyeliner pencil, mascara, blusher and some lipstick... also, get yourself a set of brushes.

Best of luck babe

Thank you so much. That is some great advice. X"

You're welcome... if you have any questions shoot me a pm

By *milyRose321TV/TS
3 days ago

Derry/Strabane area northern Ireland

When Emily comes out I shave everything including arms and hands with the legs and body or use Veet hair remover cream for makeup as others said you tube as I did but mostly secret watching ex's plus current doing their makeup while not trying to look like I'm interested lol one ex actually while doing her nails for a hen do next day did mine for a laugh but didn't realise I enjoyed as my nails as told very manicure looking for a man.

By *ewthings55 OP   Man
3 days ago

Carterton

When Emily comes out I shave everything including arms and hands with the legs and body or use Veet hair remover cream for makeup as others said you tube as I did but mostly secret watching ex's plus current doing their makeup while not trying to look like I'm interested lol one ex actually while doing her nails for a hen do next day did mine for a laugh but didn't realise I enjoyed as my nails as told very manicure looking for a man."

Thank you. I have lost count the amount of time I have actually had my nails done. My daughters did them when they were younger. May get some false nails.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
3 days ago

1127 walnut avenue

Become a trannie rock chick...that way you can get away with shite make up... I've been doing it for years..

By *S chanel demarTV/TS
3 days ago

peterborough

"Hairy hands and an Adams apple are dead giveaways!!!"

I've spent 12k on my face, but didn't have my Adams apple shaved because I'm proud to be a trans woman....if its noticed, so what....

By *ewthings55 OP   Man
3 days ago

Carterton

"Become a trannie rock chick...that way you can get away with shite make up... I've been doing it for years.. "

Never thought of that. Thinking outside the box

By *naswingdressWoman
3 days ago

Manchester (she/her)

I can only come at it from my own perspective, but with makeup, everyone gets there with practice. It's a pain, it's difficult, but you'll get there. Get some cheap stuff to play with while you work out what you're good at and what you like on yourself. Not from Claire's or Amazon, I'm thinking more Boots/Superdrug. Micellar water and/or oil cleanser to remove, particularly oil cleanser for mascara. (Non waterproof mascara is easier to remove)

By *ewthings55 OP   Man
3 days ago

Carterton

"Hairy hands and an Adams apple are dead giveaways!!!

I've spent 12k on my face, but didn't have my Adams apple shaved because I'm proud to be a trans woman....if its noticed, so what...."

Love your attitude.

By *naswingdressWoman
3 days ago

Manchester (she/her)

Also: skincare. Your skin is the base for your makeup. Minimum: dedicated face wash, facial moisturiser, sunscreen (yes every day).

By *ewthings55 OP   Man
3 days ago

Carterton

"Also: skincare. Your skin is the base for your makeup. Minimum: dedicated face wash, facial moisturiser, sunscreen (yes every day)."

Sunscreen everyday. Hardly use it on holiday lol

By *naswingdressWoman
3 days ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Also: skincare. Your skin is the base for your makeup. Minimum: dedicated face wash, facial moisturiser, sunscreen (yes every day).

Sunscreen everyday. Hardly use it on holiday lol"

Sun damage isn't a good base for makeup *shrug*

By *ewthings55 OP   Man
3 days ago

Carterton

"Also: skincare. Your skin is the base for your makeup. Minimum: dedicated face wash, facial moisturiser, sunscreen (yes every day).

Sunscreen everyday. Hardly use it on holiday lol

Sun damage isn't a good base for makeup *shrug*"

I will take that on board. Thank you

By *avinaTVTV/TS
3 days ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"Become a trannie rock chick...that way you can get away with shite make up... I've been doing it for years.. "

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
3 days ago

Stockport

Boobs: I use cheap silicone "chicken fillet" bra inserts from AliExpress* costs round about £5 a pair depending on what size you go for. I go for quite small ones, and pop inside either an ordinary underwired bra or a padded bra. Gives me about a C cup which I feel looks fairly natural for my body. Search for "silicone bra pads" should give plenty of options to choose from. They're cheap enough that you can experiment with a few different shapes and colours - I prefer the transparent rather than the "flesh tone" which never looks like anybody's actual skin colour!

* Other cheap chinese websites no doubt exist

By *amantha_NiteTV/TS
3 days ago

The Lake District

if you like to varnish your nails with deep colours but need to have all trace of the varnish gone but still get tell tale dried on bits in the corners...use a clear lacqure first getting well into corners of nail and fingers,that stops the deeper colour leaving the dried rim

3 days ago

Ayrshire

"if you like to varnish your nails with deep colours but need to have all trace of the varnish gone but still get tell tale dried on bits in the corners...use a clear lacqure first getting well into corners of nail and fingers,that stops the deeper colour leaving the dried rim "

Dried rim -ffffnnnaaarr ffffnnnaaarr!

By *sleWightCoupleCouple
2 days ago

Ryde

"G Mainly make up and getting boobs right "

The legendary Divine tried numerous different ways of giving tits the right shape and movement, and found that packing out a bra with bags filled with rice gave the perfect, most natural effect.

This was quickly discarded when he almost had a heart attack on a plane when the cumulative weight of the rice crushed his chest and forced his heart & lungs into overdrive.

Trying the same thing but with sizable polystyrene spheres along with the rice (and reduced the weight) might be a better way to go.

2 days ago

Ayrshire

Also, never let Ur whale tale poke out above Ur jeans in public!

Post new Message to Thread