Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

July Goals

Jump to newest

By *BootyfulDay OP   Woman
14 weeks ago

Hello everyone! Holy moly we’re officially half way through the year!

If you’re a goal setter, what are you hoping to achieve in July? How did you get on in June? If you’re not into setting goals as such is there anything you’re looking forward to this month?

I’m not sure what my goals are for this month actually! I think I just want to get organised with making lots of plans, save some money and get back to the gym/good diet - I have been eating terribly recently!

Let’s hear your goals/plans/intentions and give out some motivation to others

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *avexxMan
14 weeks ago

cheshire

not set any goals,, but very much looking foward to holiday to zante in 2weeks time ,,

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

14 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Hey hey!

Well first on my to do list is to book another holiday....because this one has been bloody marvelous.

Maybe somewhere a little cooler next time though. As I'm a little bit this colour atm.

By *rimson_RoseWoman
14 weeks ago

Tamworth

I moved into a new house at the end of May so I want to sort my garden this month. Also my spare room which is where all the crap I don't need but won't chuck lives.

I have some pole moves I want to achieve - my gemini and figurehead

And I want to plan some camping trips and arrange things for my birthday in September.

14 weeks ago

"not set any goals,, but very much looking foward to holiday to zante in 2weeks time ,, "

Aw that sounds so lovely! I have never been but it sounds like an amazing holiday destination!

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

I'd like to style my hair without it been frizzy.

14 weeks ago

"Hey hey!

Well first on my to do list is to book another holiday....because this one has been bloody marvelous.

Maybe somewhere a little cooler next time though. As I'm a little bit this colour atm. "

Hehe where have you been on holiday just now obi? I am terrible in the sun! Just go bright red, peel and then back to white haha!

But I love that you’re already planning your next holiday!

14 weeks ago

"I moved into a new house at the end of May so I want to sort my garden this month. Also my spare room which is where all the crap I don't need but won't chuck lives.

I have some pole moves I want to achieve - my gemini and figurehead

And I want to plan some camping trips and arrange things for my birthday in September. "

Oh jeez I still have a room like that, whenever I need to hide something or don’t know where it goes it just gets chucked in there! You may have motivated me to try and finally clean it out but yay hope you have been settling into your house okay so far!

I used to do pole a few years ago but never got my Gemini! But I believe in you, you’re going to smash both moves sunshine!

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
14 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

Get through July! Hardest month at work but the promise of August off keeps me going.

J

14 weeks ago

"I'd like to style my hair without it been frizzy. "

I wish I could give you advice with this but I’m not the best at styling my own hair! Hopefully others have good advice though and you get to control the frizz!

14 weeks ago

"Get through July! Hardest month at work but the promise of August off keeps me going.

J"

Fingers crossed for you that your month goes as smooth as possible! I hope you have some fun plans lined up for august so you look forward to it even more

By *nna33100Woman
14 weeks ago

Birmingham

I would love to start a business, got a few ideas on the go, just always struggling with where to start!

One is face painting,

The other is a naturist cleaning business (not sure where I can advertise this kind of thing) any help more advice mich appreciated!

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
14 weeks ago

somewhere

July is when my birthday is and I'm finally getting to go to Cornwall next week, I've always wanted to go and I have been hankering for a proper Cornish pasty for months!

Middle of the month my step son comes down for 6 weeks so that's always a process for us all to adjust too for a couple of weeks, it's strange going from 2 people for weeks on end to suddenly having this teenager that needs feeding lol.

But my main goal is to get to the end of the month still loving my job as much I did a year ago because at the moment, I am not but I'm hoping this might change by the end of the month x

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
14 weeks ago

kent

I always have lots of different goals and deadlines I’m trying to meet. However, July is an awful month for us due to past trauma and a specific anniversary. It always leaves us feeling bleak and despondent. So the goal is just to get through it (and half of August) and still muster enough energy and positivity to smile every morning. Xx

By *ikeSM23Man
14 weeks ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 01/07/24 20:07:54]

By *ikeSM23Man
14 weeks ago

Manchester

Find sunshine and warmth….

By *aribbean King 1985Man
14 weeks ago

South West London

July goals to get laid now, been celibate for 6 months now

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
14 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

"I always have lots of different goals and deadlines I’m trying to meet. However, July is an awful month for us due to past trauma and a specific anniversary. It always leaves us feeling bleak and despondent. So the goal is just to get through it (and half of August) and still muster enough energy and positivity to smile every morning. Xx"

Sending you both strength.

B & J

By *ittlebirdWoman
14 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

"I always have lots of different goals and deadlines I’m trying to meet. However, July is an awful month for us due to past trauma and a specific anniversary. It always leaves us feeling bleak and despondent. So the goal is just to get through it (and half of August) and still muster enough energy and positivity to smile every morning. Xx"

Sending lots of love

By *rofessor ElementalMan
14 weeks ago

Durham

Fostering connections with others based on compassion, exploration and mutual understanding.

By *illy IdolMan
14 weeks ago

Midlands

[Removed by poster at 01/07/24 20:22:47]

By *agnar73Man
14 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 01/07/24 20:31:57]

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
14 weeks ago

Glasgow

In July?

By *agnar73Man
14 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Surviving the school hols is number 1.

Although sanity might not.

"

I hate autocarrot

14 weeks ago

"I'd like to style my hair without it been frizzy.

In July? "

I know, I'm asking a lot.

By *agnar73Man
14 weeks ago

Glasgow

In July?

I know, I'm asking a lot."

I usually manage but doubt you’d want to shave it all off.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

14 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Hey hey!

Maybe somewhere a little cooler next time though. As I'm a little bit this colour atm.

Hehe where have you been on holiday just now obi? I am terrible in the sun! Just go bright red, peel and then back to white haha!

But I love that you’re already planning your next holiday! "

We're still here - basking in North African sunshine. At least we were as it actually gets darker here earlier than at home. Flying back just in time to vote.

Still need to sort a trip North of the border at some point. And one to North Wales. Best get buying lottery tickets.......

14 weeks ago

In July?

I usually manage but doubt you’d want to shave it all off."

I'm getting that way!

By *edeWoman
14 weeks ago

the abyss

- Start new job

- Find new house

- Remember to buy myself birthday cake the day before so I can have it for breakfast

- Try not to lose too much more sanity

- Be kinder to myself

By *imi_RougeWoman
14 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Coconut leave in conditioner from Poundland. Great for curly hair!

By *imi_RougeWoman
14 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I'd like to get laid. It's been a while

By *hunky GentMan
14 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I'd like to get laid. It's been a while "

Taxi to Portsmouth please x

By *elloWoman
14 weeks ago

alpha centauri

More sex, with more sexy partners

By *rimal InstinctCouple
14 weeks ago

Carlisle

I want to move back in my house, settle and enjoy fun times with the Mr.

I want the ex husband to find his own place, continue being happy with his new Mrs and just crack on with life.

Thats what would make July amazing!

By *hunky GentMan
14 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'd like to find a lady that enjoys wearing blue underwear

By *rispyDuckMan
14 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

"More sex, with more sexy partners "

This right here lol

Got few people on my friends & hotlist I really fancy meeting and devouring the way Gordon Ramsey devours a crème brûlée

14 weeks ago

Start saving for an end of year trip

14 weeks ago

"I would love to start a business, got a few ideas on the go, just always struggling with where to start!

One is face painting,

The other is a naturist cleaning business (not sure where I can advertise this kind of thing) any help more advice mich appreciated!"

Ooo that’s so exciting!! Starting is always the hardest but break it down into small steps and take the first one, you’ve got this!

14 weeks ago

"July is when my birthday is and I'm finally getting to go to Cornwall next week, I've always wanted to go and I have been hankering for a proper Cornish pasty for months!

Middle of the month my step son comes down for 6 weeks so that's always a process for us all to adjust too for a couple of weeks, it's strange going from 2 people for weeks on end to suddenly having this teenager that needs feeding lol.

But my main goal is to get to the end of the month still loving my job as much I did a year ago because at the moment, I am not but I'm hoping this might change by the end of the month x"

Happy birthday for when it comes! Good luck with the step son living with you and hope you start loving your job again!

14 weeks ago

Sorry to hear that - sending love to yourselves for this month

By *agnar73Man
14 weeks ago

Glasgow

In July?

I usually manage but doubt you’d want to shave it all off.

I'm getting that way!"

I have days I miss the head hair.

Sunburned the head the other week and it was ouchy, but my fault for not having a hat

By *agatoXXXMan
14 weeks ago

Mordor

To get to August unscathed.

By *rHotNottsMan
14 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

June was good I’ve had a fab time in the UK travelling around, catching up with friends, taking photographs & got my trees reduced in height.

July I will stay on a bit longer in the UK, continue travels, flush my central heating system and install a multi-fuel stove.

By *d mirerMan
14 weeks ago

lost

July plan for me is to make use of free time , spend time with people I give a shit about but don’t see nearly enough of , get fit as that was the spring plan which just whizzed right past ! And generally enjoy life and be happy that I still wake each day , with a boner

14 weeks ago

Im hoping the MLS group social in Manchester in the 20th July that be organised is wonderful and makes me inspired to do another at Christmas…

I’m also hoping to get myself sorted to start getting my life together emotionally and mentally. This is the last month I need to get through.

I’m going to refresh my love for my job by doing some new stuff and change a few things, I’m looking forward to that.

Also, I’d like to organise a few fab things, as there’s a few people who have my attention, and at the end of this month, I’m sure I will want more

By *2000ManMan
14 weeks ago

Worthing

Put shelf up in garage.

By *assing Fancies xCouple
14 weeks ago

Sherwood Forest

We want to break our club cherry at least a few times by the end of the year, also attended more group socials which we have already made a start on by booking on to one in Lincoln in August

Outside fab we've always wanted a trailer tent so we are looking at those also wanting to get abroad at least one more time this year

By *eliWoman
14 weeks ago

June was a very good month for me. Not injury wise but everything else. :D

July... now my ankle is healing really need to get to the gym. Zero excuses. Finish off sorting out the garden. Try and be a little bit nonchalant. Not wear black to a social. And plan a second date.

There are a few more but that's enough waffle. :D

By *agerMorganMan
14 weeks ago

Canvey Island

I’ve set myself a couple of goals.

1) During my lunch break, learn something new that is related to my role.

2) lose weight.

14 weeks ago

No goals - lots of work. Son back in London, so that changes the dynamic.

14 weeks ago

"Find sunshine and warmth…."

Oh that would be lovely wouldn’t it! Though 2 weekends ago I was down south and it was scorching! Too much for pale me

14 weeks ago

"July goals to get laid now, been celibate for 6 months now"

Good luck in your quest! I hope this month is the month for you to find some fun!

By *allerthanaverage79Man
14 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Goals? Scotland to win the Euros!!!

By *rimson_RoseWoman
14 weeks ago

Tamworth

"We want to break our club cherry at least a few times by the end of the year, also attended more group socials which we have already made a start on by booking on to one in Lincoln in August

Outside fab we've always wanted a trailer tent so we are looking at those also wanting to get abroad at least one more time this year "

You have a couple of great clubs within easy distance to help with the first!

By *ookie46Woman
14 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru

No goals as such this month except to continue spending quality time with friends and family. The social life calendar is quite full this month

Post new Message to Thread