Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Silly me

Jump to newest

By *BWLover91 OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

I don’t normally post my losses on here because I know some can be quite brutal but hopefully it might help someone else or they can relate to me.

Started talking to someone new on here over the weekend. She was married and unhappy, we messaged for hours and I thought things were going quite well. She said she was going to run out of messages. I didn’t want the conversation to end so I brought a silver membership and gave her the code only for her to delete her account a few hours later

Feel silly, I get she had to go as she probably didn’t want to risk her husband seeing but just feel like an idiot.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onkoMan
13 weeks ago

here and there

Never buy a subscription for other people

simple

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
13 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

You live and learn, I bet that’s a mistake you won’t make again!

By (user no longer on site)
13 weeks ago

Is it possible she deleted her account, then started a new profile with the silver you bought her?

Is she a she?

I hope you've learned from this OP, gotta thicken the skin a little( I say that constructively I know it sounds harsh)

By *asycumsMan
13 weeks ago

Bristol

"I don’t normally post my losses on here because I know some can be quite brutal but hopefully it might help someone else or they can relate to me.

Started talking to someone new on here over the weekend. She was married and unhappy, we messaged for hours and I thought things were going quite well. She said she was going to run out of messages. I didn’t want the conversation to end so I brought a silver membership and gave her the code only for her to delete her account a few hours later

Feel silly, I get she had to go as she probably didn’t want to risk her husband seeing but just feel like an idiot. "

Sorry about that OP.. If I'm honest, i think she has just blocked you and just wanted a cheap way of getting a sitecode

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

13 weeks ago

East Sussex

Did she use the code, if not you can?

Did she delete her account or block you?

It's against site rules to ask for expenses so be very wary of anyone even hinting at this, they're very rarely who they claim to be.

You've learned a salutary lesson there I think

By *lym4realCouple
13 weeks ago

plymouth

Stuff like this happens far to often on here it seems though ?? and various scams do the rounds then fade away then make a come back it seems ! but lesson learnt sadly the hard way ! like most lessons though and most of us have fallen for stuff in the so called real world aswell ?

By *r John WickMan
13 weeks ago

The Continental

Use the code before he/she does.

13 weeks ago

"Did she use the code, if not you can?

It's against site rules to ask for expenses so be very wary of anyone even hinting at this, they're very rarely who they claim to be.

You've learned a salutary lesson there I think"

That's why I asked if she deleted her profile and started a new one, could she use the code on the new one?

By *omCoyoteMan
13 weeks ago

Northern England

Sorry to learn that you were led up the garden path - so to speak.

I wonder what on earth motivated this individual to go to the lengths of a long and involved conversation with you - all for the sake of a fiver!

As the previous poster said - a salutary lesson learned.

By *stwo2023Couple
13 weeks ago

Worcester

Why would she get you to pay her membership then delete her account? I think she blocked you.

Evie

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

13 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Did she use the code, if not you can?

You've learned a salutary lesson there I think

That's why I asked if she deleted her profile and started a new one, could she use the code on the new one?"

If it hadn't been used already, probably.

13 weeks ago

Did she actually ask for you to buy the membership or did you just do it?

By *parkle1974Woman
13 weeks ago

Leeds

Desperation makes people do stuff they probably wouldn't do.

By *rHotNottsMan
13 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Probably a teenage boy unlikely an adult faff around like that just for £5

13 weeks ago

Now if the OP were feeling generous (as clearly he is a kind hearted wee soul), I might ask for a membership.

OP, I think you were had. Guessing (s)he will have used the membership already, but if not, I would suggest you activate it!

By *omptationMan
13 weeks ago

liverpool

Sounds like you got scammed my friend, wouldn’t be surprised if it was a single guy made a fake account to get you to pay for a membership on his male account

Live and learn I guess

By *he turned me GreyCouple
13 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

More fool you Op, got ya self proper mugged off there......don't think with ya dick, it affects the bank account

Mr

13 weeks ago

Try the code OP

By *rBobbMan
13 weeks ago

Birmingham

"More fool you Op, got ya self proper mugged off there......don't think with ya dick, it affects the bank account

Mr "

By *luehairedcumslutCouple
13 weeks ago

St Neots

A silly willy indeed

By *BWLover91 OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

It was only a fiver. Not too bothered about that. Just gutted she deleted the account. I’m not blocked, but oh well. Just want good conversation and I thought I found that.

13 weeks ago

"It was only a fiver. Not too bothered about that. Just gutted she deleted the account. I’m not blocked, but oh well. Just want good conversation and I thought I found that. "

Try the code ?

By *atnip make me purrWoman
13 weeks ago

Reading

"It was only a fiver. Not too bothered about that. Just gutted she deleted the account. I’m not blocked, but oh well. Just want good conversation and I thought I found that. "

Sorry it had left you feeling sad.

By *orthern BeardMan
13 weeks ago

Preston

This reminds me of that time in Milwaukee I put at least $300 in a strippers pants because I was convinced she was taking me home

By *lowupdollTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Herts

Learn and move on OP. Don’t let this make you bitter and cynical (save that for later).

By *emonbuttercreamWoman
13 weeks ago

Birmingham

I can't relate to desperation.

By *agneto.Man
13 weeks ago

Bham

"I can't relate to desperation. "

Damn!

By *omCoyoteMan
13 weeks ago

Northern England

"This reminds me of that time in Milwaukee I put at least $300 in a strippers pants because I was convinced she was taking me home "

Ha ha. A few years back, whilst away on a lads trip to Prague, a certain member of our party (who we foolishly trusted with our drinks kitty) well and truly lined the pocket of a stripper. He actually boasted that he had supper with her and her colleagues backstage!

By *omCoyoteMan
13 weeks ago

Northern England

"I can't relate to desperation. "

Thank you for the music though! X

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
13 weeks ago

somewhere

Just a question, when they said they were running out of messages, did you ask to move to a different app? Because if it was going that well, I'd have moved to a different way to message and verified they were who they said they were before spending money on someone just based purely off messages from here.

As you say, lessons have been learnt but I'd still try that code, a fiver is a fiver at the end of the day.

Post new Message to Thread