Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

a true fact

Jump to newest

By *ensible lady 1960 OP   Woman
14 weeks ago

Near Bishop Auckland.

You can have a neighbour like mine who stands outside and smokes a lof of fags a day.now if people who lived near saw him nowt would be mentioned? Am i right?. Now say for example i have a man come to mine (meaby a workman or a friend) then later i might have another man round who could be meeting me for sex.even behind closed doors the men coming to mine would more than likely have the nosey neighbours looking and thinking what they want about them.where the heavy smoking who stands outside each and every day(quite a lot) the neighbours woudnt bat an eyelid if they saw him? Am i right here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
14 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

I think you might need to change your setting on the enigma machine. My one has just been calibrated and can't decipher.

Check your 3rd cog.

By *iker JackMan
14 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

You are right but because one is people or a person that they know and see everyday and the others are people perhaps they don’t

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

14 weeks ago

East Sussex

Has anybody mentioned anything to you?

By *r John WickMan
14 weeks ago

The Continental

My translation is…. You having men around your place is being commented on by nosey neighbours, but a man hanging around in the street isn’t?

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

"You are right but because one is people or a person that they know and see everyday and the others are people perhaps they don’t "

This.

The smoking man is part of a daily routine. The visitors you might have are not. People are nosey but at the end of the day if your visitors aren't interfering with their lives I'd wouldn't worry on them.

By *arlot o scaraWoman
14 weeks ago

Hell

"My translation is…. You having men around your place is being commented on by nosey neighbours, but a man hanging around in the street isn’t? "

He lives there I think, he’s not just a random man

By *heel markMan
14 weeks ago

beside the sea

Fuck what your neighbours think, live your life as you see fit.

By *omptationMan
14 weeks ago

liverpool

"You can have a neighbour like mine who stands outside and smokes a lof of fags a day.now if people who lived near saw him nowt would be mentioned? Am i right?. Now say for example i have a man come to mine (meaby a workman or a friend) then later i might have another man round who could be meeting me for sex.even behind closed doors the men coming to mine would more than likely have the nosey neighbours looking and thinking what they want about them.where the heavy smoking who stands outside each and every day(quite a lot) the neighbours woudnt bat an eyelid if they saw him? Am i right here?"

If I’m understanding you right you’re wondering why a man can stand outside his own home all day and that’s fine, but if you have multiple strangers coming and going from your house at all hours the neighbours are commenting…

You’ve pointed it out yourself; the difference is he is known and it’s his house.

You might need to ask your visitors to be a little more discreet, or maybe meet them out and then bring them back so you’re entering together?

By *oo..Woman
14 weeks ago

Boo's World

People don't comment or gossip about someone they see day in day out because they know they live there.

I'm sure many unknown visitors or cars pulling up get looked at by nosey neighbours in most areas.

Start a really juicy rumour off and see how long it takes to go full circle amongst the nosey people

By *ittlebirdWoman
14 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

I think it depends how many fucks you give OP.

For me personally I don’t have any left to give so my neighbours can think what they want

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

14 weeks ago

East Sussex

"I think it depends how many fucks you give OP.

For me personally I don’t have any left to give so my neighbours can think what they want "

. My thoughts exactly!

If there's no threat to the neighbours, no illegal activities it's nobody else's damn business who comes to my house.

By *luehairedcumslutCouple
14 weeks ago

St Neots

Don't think it's necessarily them being nosey. They could just be concerned when they see people they don't recognise coming and going.

Its highly unlikely they are thinking anything negative towards you though and that's more in your head

By *agatoXXXMan
14 weeks ago

Mordor

Is the Cigarette Smoking Man from the X-Files?

By *eordieJeansCouple
14 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Moral of the story… start smoking.

By *he Silver FuxMan
14 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

"I think you might need to change your setting on the enigma machine. My one has just been calibrated and can't decipher.

Check your 3rd cog."

Fucking lol - absolute word soup

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

"Moral of the story… start smoking."

And stop drinking

By *eordieJeansCouple
14 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Moral of the story… start smoking.