Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Manscaping

Jump to newest

By *arroguy1982 OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Harrogate

So thought I’d throw it out there and see what everyone’s thoughts are on manscaping.

Who prefers what?

Are there places that guys can go to get just a trim or is it all just waxing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rHotNottsMan
14 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I have my nose waxed occasionally and if you are very special you get to pluck the odd eyebrow hair.

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
14 weeks ago

somewhere

Rubik like a Turkish barber and goes for everything, it's his little pamper session to himself x

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

"Rubik like a Turkish barber and goes for everything, it's his little pamper session to himself x"

Is that the flaming ear bud type thing to burn out those irritating hairs?

(btw, why when you lose hair on your head does it start growing out of your ears and nose?)

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
14 weeks ago

somewhere

"Rubik like a Turkish barber and goes for everything, it's his little pamper session to himself x

(btw, why when you lose hair on your head does it start growing out of your ears and nose?)"

I think so and pahahahaha

By *zeroMan
14 weeks ago

A wretched hive of scum and villainy

I just use a Phillips one blade for down below. Tend to keep a slight stubble but that's only my preference

By *arroguy1982 OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Harrogate

"Rubik like a Turkish barber and goes for everything, it's his little pamper session to himself x

(btw, why when you lose hair on your head does it start growing out of your ears and nose?)"

I’ve been asking that question myself but more with getting older….at what point in evolution did it become needed to have longer nose and ear hair

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

(btw, why when you lose hair on your head does it start growing out of your ears and nose?)

I’ve been asking that question myself but more with getting older….at what point in evolution did it become needed to have longer nose and ear hair "

another question - why do one's ears keep growing with age, whilst the rest of you shrinks! Old people have very large ears!

On the ear hair factor, why did Vince Cable's wife not tell him he had a veritable forest growing!

By *d mirerMan
14 weeks ago

lost

I’d be a waxers pension plan

By *x SmithMan
14 weeks ago

East Lancs

My thatch isn't particularly thick so I go at the base of the cock and the ball-sack with a disposable razor, and I trim around it to about 1cm. Doesn't look bald then, when compared to the rest of my fairly hairy bod.

By *elboy1978Man
14 weeks ago

Jarrow

I have recently tried manscaping shaved all my pubes off completely bald down below

By *erkshire8299Man
14 weeks ago

slough

I had a Russian girlfriend for a few years...she would pluck my nose hairs with her teeth ...

By *ikesEmBigMan
14 weeks ago

Herts

I've just had a trim myself

Post new Message to Thread