Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

lets go crazy ..............

Jump to newest

By *ot to giggle OP   Woman
14 weeks ago

Coventry

.................... craziest sexual experience - one that you laugh about now

Went back with a guy from the pub (few years ago now) ....... skip the coffee and down to the nakedness in the bedroom, he tells me that he was part of the dance troupe from Starlight Express and he can show me some of his routine! Thinking some kinky stuff was coming, wasnt quite prepared for this stark bollock naked bloke to appear, on roller blades spinning and twisting into the bedroom, cock swinging, he proceeded to twirl and pirouette, even managed a quite impressive spin before crashing into the bed ..... shall we just say, I left

......................... Your turn

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
14 weeks ago

somewhere

".................... craziest sexual experience - one that you laugh about now

Went back with a guy from the pub (few years ago now) ....... skip the coffee and down to the nakedness in the bedroom, he tells me that he was part of the dance troupe from Starlight Express and he can show me some of his routine! Thinking some kinky stuff was coming, wasnt quite prepared for this stark bollock naked bloke to appear, on roller blades spinning and twisting into the bedroom, cock swinging, he proceeded to twirl and pirouette, even managed a quite impressive spin before crashing into the bed ..... shall we just say, I left

......................... Your turn "

I need to find this person, Rubik has been wanting to go to see it lol

14 weeks ago

Coventry

I need to find this person, Rubik has been wanting to go to see it lol "

oh you should - I dont think I have laughed so much, he was so serious about it !!! made it even funnier

By *d mirerMan
14 weeks ago

lost

Not so much my sexual experience, but did ruin someone else’s !

Many years ago , and it was many , after leaving a club and en route to the taxi rank I nipped into a quiet car park for a much needed pee , tucked in the corner , zip down and proceeded to pee over a small wall into a kind of garden ish area , about a five foot drop . Only to be met very quickly with a scream and shouting , I did the gentlemanly thing ! Zip up and leg it , whilst trying not to piss myself and piss myself laughing .

Next afternoon in the pub , a mate says ‘did you hear about ….. (name omitted obviously) apparently him and …(name etc)’s wife we’re shagging in the bushes behind the bank when somebody pissed on them .

I admitted my release to the mate but not to the parties involved

By *hunky GentMan
14 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Trying to have sex in the back of a mini.

Not the best idea I've ever had.

At least she enjoyed it.

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

People are very strange.

I was in the bathroom giving a FWB a back rub as she was bathing. It was after 1.00am and her 14 year old son woke to hear voices and started banging on the door, shouting, "mum, who are you talking to? Who is in there with you?" She got angry and told him it was none of his business and to go back to bed, but he then started beating and kicking the door, so she got out, wrapped a towel round herself and went and shoved him back in his room, and told me to leave as he would not give up.

I left, and later found out that he watched me leave, climbed out his window, got on the porch roof and jumped to the ground to come after me - but he broke his leg, so she had to take him to hospital.

14 weeks ago

Coventry

"Not so much my sexual experience, but did ruin someone else’s !

Many years ago , and it was many , after leaving a club and en route to the taxi rank I nipped into a quiet car park for a much needed pee , tucked in the corner , zip down and proceeded to pee over a small wall into a kind of garden ish area , about a five foot drop . Only to be met very quickly with a scream and shouting , I did the gentlemanly thing ! Zip up and leg it , whilst trying not to piss myself and piss myself laughing .

Next afternoon in the pub , a mate says ‘did you hear about ….. (name omitted obviously) apparently him and …(name etc)’s wife we’re shagging in the bushes behind the bank when somebody pissed on them .

I admitted my release to the mate but not to the parties involved "

a little more than they expected then!

14 weeks ago

Coventry

"Trying to have sex in the back of a mini.

At least she enjoyed it. "

gotta love a mini! i presume we are talking the old style mini - the real mini mini!

By *hunky GentMan
14 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Trying to have sex in the back of a mini.

At least she enjoyed it.

gotta love a mini! i presume we are talking the old style mini - the real mini mini! "

Crikey no.

I don't fit in the back if one of them, never mind 2 of us.

14 weeks ago

Coventry

People are very strange.

I was in the bathroom giving a FWB a back rub as she was bathing. It was after 1.00am and her 14 year old son woke to hear voices and started banging on the door, shouting, "mum, who are you talking to? Who is in there with you?" She got angry and told him it was none of his business and to go back to bed, but he then started beating and kicking the door, so she got out, wrapped a towel round herself and went and shoved him back in his room, and told me to leave as he would not give up.

I left, and later found out that he watched me leave, climbed out his window, got on the porch roof and jumped to the ground to come after me - but he broke his leg, so she had to take him to hospital. "

By *rHotNottsMan
14 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 01/07/24 10:50:54]

By *rHotNottsMan
14 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Not that crazy but it makes me laugh thinking back to what I used to do.

I arranged interviews for single men in a hotel bar.

Selected two, took them back to the room, asked them to get naked & tied them both to the chairs.

Gave them both a beer as we waited for my FB to arrive & devour them.

The thing I remember most about the whole experience is having that beer, that 15-20 mins waiting, joking about was there really a woman in this scenario, and trust they had in me, a total stranger.

By *aizyWoman
14 weeks ago

west midlands

Is he on here OP?? I so wanna meet him!

By *r John WickMan
14 weeks ago

The Continental

Is he on here OP?? I so wanna meet him! "

I’ll dust my skates off

By *aizyWoman
14 weeks ago

west midlands

I’ll dust my skates off "

That I have to see!

By *illy IdolMan
14 weeks ago

Midlands

"Not that crazy but it makes me laugh thinking back to what I used to do.

Selected two, took them back to the room, asked them to get naked & tied them both to the chairs.

The thing I remember most about the whole experience is having that beer, that 15-20 mins waiting, joking about was there really a woman in this scenario, and trust they had in me, a total stranger. "

there is no way I'd trust a stranger to do this

14 weeks ago

Coventry

The thing I remember most about the whole experience is having that beer, that 15-20 mins waiting, joking about was there really a woman in this scenario, and trust they had in me, a total stranger. "

i would be tempted to walk away and leave them

14 weeks ago

Coventry

I’ll dust my skates off

That I have to see! "

me tooooooooo !!

By *rHotNottsMan
14 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

The thing I remember most about the whole experience is having that beer, that 15-20 mins waiting, joking about was there really a woman in this scenario, and trust they had in me, a total stranger.

there is no way I'd trust a stranger to do this"

People do the craziest riskiest things for sex, It’s like all common sense just goes out the window

By *lowupdollTV/TS
14 weeks ago

Herts

Ok this is like open thread, post, thread closed I don’t see how anyone can top this - hilarious

By *ripfillMan
14 weeks ago

havant

lol I rather think you may have set the bar a bit high here …

Did he Frisbee flop too ? lol

By *ripfillMan
14 weeks ago

havant

When I was working in Nottingham I used to row for a club on Trent side ( the black and red one )

It was a Sunday pm and I had been out on the water in a coxed four. Three blokes left and the cox a girl I was just getting to know stayed on she came into the male dressing rooms . We both were in the showers I was Holding her on me making love she was very noisy which was a massive turn on - and then first 8 can busting in …

We got a round of applause needless to say endless barrackament

No towels were permitted - i think I was the original walk of Shame !

14 weeks ago

Coventry

lol I rather think you may have set the bar a bit high here …

Did he Frisbee flop too ? lol "

hw flopped completely!! think he was whipping himself!

14 weeks ago

Coventry

[Removed by poster at 01/07/24 11:45:25]

14 weeks ago

Coventry

Ok this is like open thread, post, thread closed I don’t see how anyone can top this - hilarious "

has to be one of my funniest, i'm sure it can be - it was this or the one where he asked me to cuff him to the bed! which i did and left

14 weeks ago

Coventry

"When I was working in Nottingham I used to row for a club on Trent side ( the black and red one )

It was a Sunday pm and I had been out on the water in a coxed four. Three blokes left and the cox a girl I was just getting to know stayed on she came into the male dressing rooms . We both were in the showers I was Holding her on me making love she was very noisy which was a massive turn on - and then first 8 can busting in …

We got a round of applause needless to say endless barrackament

No towels were permitted - i think I was the original walk of Shame !

"

comment made on nice oars

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

Once in my early twenties, I was sent on a business trip to Germany. At the time, I had a housemate who was also my colleague. She was in Germany on this same trip for a week before I arrived. She spent the entire week sending me Yahoo chat messages all about another colleague she thought I’d get on with sexually. He worked at a different office to us in another country.

I arrived in Germany, meet up with her and this other colleague from an office abroad. I end up in his room with him. I had the idea of asking him to watch me wank with the hand held shower head. I think I mentioned to him that I wank with the shower head in hotels. Before long we are in the shower having sex. He picked me up and pushed me against the shower wall. We’re having really energetic sex. The section of the tiles started to cave in. We ignored it until there was a massive hole in the wall.

He had fun explaining that one to hotel staff.

By *eroLondonMan
14 weeks ago

Mayfair

I just assumed this was a homage to "Let's Go Crazy" by Prince & The Revolution. ¶¶|¶|..¶

By *mf123Man
14 weeks ago

with one foot out the door

So many to choose from christ from the rogue penis to the melon disaster to the canibal sex where my belly got shockingly chomped on while getting my bum assaulted by a bramble bush

My brain hurts now

By *omptationMan
14 weeks ago

liverpool

Met up with an old long-distance girlfriend of mine for a weekend away together at a b&b

As soon as we got there I threw her down on the bed, pulled up her skirt and literally tore her tights away with my teeth at the crotch, eager to taste her juices as it had been so long.

It was only after we had finished and the heat of the moment had lapsed that she realised she hadn’t brought another pair…

The next morning we went down for breakfast knowing that under her skirt was a torn crotch, and I’m sure with the threads hanging down anyone paying attention would have put two and two together!

By *mf123Man
14 weeks ago

with one foot out the door

Having sex in a shop while customers bang on the door to get in was quite exciting i was such a relentless pest back then

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
14 weeks ago

Southampton

How did they drink the beer if they were tied to the chair ??

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
14 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

This had me in stitches as did some of the other stories.

But not telling mine, as I am

By *gent CoulsonMan
14 weeks ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Several years ago, went to France for the day on the Chunnel with the Mrs, returning back to the UK to the thickest fog I have ever seen, so we decided to stay overnight at a travel lodge.

A night of passion ensued until the bed broke and the mattress slipped into the break mid thrust.

Suffice to say, it kind of killed the mood as we were both pissing ourselves laughing

Post new Message to Thread