Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Profile names - Boring question, sorry.

Jump to newest

By *aughtysexplorers OP   Couple
14 weeks ago

Weston Super Mare

Is there now an option for names of profiles to be left on photos. I’m seeing some with the profile name at the bottom of pics e.g fabswingers/profile/Naughtysexplorers

Any ideas?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

I think they edit their pics before they upload and it's to stop other from stealing and using their pics

Its quite common to see in the help forum someone reporting a profile for using their pics

By *ittlebirdWoman
14 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

"Is there now an option for names of profiles to be left on photos. I’m seeing some with the profile name at the bottom of pics e.g fabswingers/profile/Naughtysexplorers

Any ideas? "

If you zoom in on your pic and look at the bottom left it’s on there then. It’s on everyone’s.

I always add a name to mine before posting too

By *illy IdolMan
14 weeks ago

Midlands

"Is there now an option for names of profiles to be left on photos. I’m seeing some with the profile name at the bottom of pics e.g fabswingers/profile/Naughtysexplorers

Any ideas?

If you zoom in on your pic and look at the bottom left it’s on there then. It’s on everyone’s.

I always add a name to mine before posting too "

As in your one pic you've had forever?

By *eroLondonMan
14 weeks ago

Mayfair

Any ideas?

I always add a name to mine before posting too "

It's true, she does. If you look even more closely at LíttlèBírd's photo you will notice a monogram "property of NeroLondon©®™ 2024, All Rights Reserved".

By *ittlebirdWoman
14 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Any ideas?

As in your one pic you've had forever?"

I’ve had lots of pics cheeky arse. In fact I still do

By *illy IdolMan
14 weeks ago

Midlands

Any ideas?

It's true, she does. If you look even more closely at LíttlèBírd's photo you will notice a monogram "property of NeroLondon©®™ 2024, All Rights Reserved"."

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

Any ideas?

As in your one pic you've had forever?"

LB has had a variety of ladywank pics.......I mean lovely pics before

By *ittlebirdWoman
14 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Any ideas?

It's true, she does. If you look even more closely at LíttlèBírd's photo you will notice a monogram "property of NeroLondon©®™ 2024, All Rights Reserved"."

That was a secret

By *ittlebirdWoman
14 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Any ideas?

LB has had a variety of ladywank pics.......I mean lovely pics before "

Thank you darling. Glad you appreciated them

By *ot to giggleWoman
14 weeks ago

Coventry

Any ideas?

Thank you darling. Glad you appreciated them "

ooh i thought it was just jail bird stuff

By *ittlebirdWoman
14 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Any ideas?

ooh i thought it was just jail bird stuff "

Cheeky bugger

By *ot to giggleWoman
14 weeks ago

Coventry

Any ideas?

ooh i thought it was just jail bird stuff

Cheeky bugger "

moi !!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
14 weeks ago

Central

Sometimes you'll see their previous username, if they've changed it and reused it

Post new Message to Thread