Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Naughtiest Fantasy

Jump to newest

By *aldarkchocice OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Hull

What’s your naughtiest fantasy you dare not share with anyone?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickie76XXXMan
12 weeks ago

dartford

I couldn’t possibly say lol

By *mf123Man
12 weeks ago

with one foot out the door

If i didnt want to share with anyone why would i put it here

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
12 weeks ago

Hereabouts

Let me set the scene for you. It's dark, the pink Himalayan salt lamp is on, fresh sheets on the bed, freshly showered and shaved, favourite wax melt burning.. are you feeling it? Then a smoking hot guy walks in with a glass of wine and an entire tub of Ben and Jerry's and says "my love, I have done all the housework, the ice-cream is all for you, and you don't need to get up tomorrow morning until you want breakfast in bed", then he leaves and shuts the fuck up, you get a solid 8 hours of sleep, and wake up to the birds singing, sun through the window, and silence from the rest of the house.

Ooft

By *agatoXXXMan
12 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

"Let me set the scene for you. It's dark, the pink Himalayan salt lamp is on, fresh sheets on the bed, freshly showered and shaved, favourite wax melt burning.. are you feeling it? Then a smoking hot guy walks in with a glass of wine and an entire tub of Ben and Jerry's and says "my love, I have done all the housework, the ice-cream is all for you, and you don't need to get up tomorrow morning until you want breakfast in bed", then he leaves and shuts the fuck up, you get a solid 8 hours of sleep, and wake up to the birds singing, sun through the window, and silence from the rest of the house.

Ooft"

It was all going so well until you brought up the smoking hot guy...

By *onkoMan
12 weeks ago

here and there

To eat a jam doughnut at 11.30pm

By *agatoXXXMan
12 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

"To eat a jam doughnut at 11.30pm"

Daredevil!

By *hunky GentMan
12 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Let me set the scene for you. It's dark, the pink Himalayan salt lamp is on, fresh sheets on the bed, freshly showered and shaved, favourite wax melt burning.. are you feeling it? Then a smoking hot guy walks in with a glass of wine and an entire tub of Ben and Jerry's and says "my love, I have done all the housework, the ice-cream is all for you, and you don't need to get up tomorrow morning until you want breakfast in bed", then he leaves and shuts the fuck up, you get a solid 8 hours of sleep, and wake up to the birds singing, sun through the window, and silence from the rest of the house.

Ooft"

Oh. And I let the cat out

By *Wnewbies 40Couple
12 weeks ago

Morecambe

Actually get a meet lol

By *rgasmatron1970Man
12 weeks ago

Bromley

Ooft"

I fed the cat

By *aldarkchocice OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Hull

Are you still dreaming? Tell us when you wake up lol

By *andi da ThrushTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Round the Corner

Ooft"

You pervert!

By *hunky GentMan
12 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'm not sure if she's dreaming, but she's definitely snoring her tits off.

Post new Message to Thread