Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dentists?

Jump to newest

By *rcticFoxxx OP   Woman
14 weeks ago

Hereabouts

Any dentists in the house? I had a thought.. can dentists tell if you've had a mouthful of cock the night before?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he turned me GreyCouple
14 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"Any dentists in the house? I had a thought.. can dentists tell if you've had a mouthful of cock the night before? "

If there are pubes still between the teeth then yes

Mr

14 weeks ago

Hereabouts

"Any dentists in the house? I had a thought.. can dentists tell if you've had a mouthful of cock the night before?

If there are pubes still between the teeth then yes

Mr "

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

"Any dentists in the house? I had a thought.. can dentists tell if you've had a mouthful of cock the night before? "

No. You're good. Don't stress it.

By *r John WickMan
14 weeks ago

The Continental

Only if you tell them

14 weeks ago

I asked my dentist this years ago because someone said dentists can tell if you’ve sucked cock.

It’s a good thing my dentist is someone I know or else it would have been awkward. Anyway, he said no. Unless you’re giving oral sex that’s leaving bruises in your mouth there’s no way they’d know.

By *lexm87Man
14 weeks ago

Various

You didn't brush before bed?

14 weeks ago

Hereabouts

"I asked my dentist this years ago because someone said dentists can tell if you’ve sucked cock.

It’s a good thing my dentist is someone I know or else it would have been awkward. Anyway, he said no. Unless you’re giving oral sex that’s leaving bruises in your mouth there’s no way they’d know. "

Don't face fuck then? Noted.

14 weeks ago

"I asked my dentist this years ago because someone said dentists can tell if you’ve sucked cock.

It’s a good thing my dentist is someone I know or else it would have been awkward. Anyway, he said no. Unless you’re giving oral sex that’s leaving bruises in your mouth there’s no way they’d know.

Don't face fuck then? Noted. "

Do facefuck. Just book your dentist four days after you’ve been facefucked last.

Post new Message to Thread