Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Outdoor fun ask for info

Jump to newest

By *owthen99 OP   Man
3 days ago

Attenborough

I have a very good safe outdoor place for night time fun, is anyone adventurous enough to have some fun with me anyone adventurous and want some married dad bod in a sexless relationship probably not but hey its worth a try everyone likes a tryer right!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iker JackMan
3 days ago

Wolverhampton

I think most 90 year olds are probably tucked up in bed

I have popcorn….

By *odgerMooreMan
3 days ago

Carlisle

"I have a very good safe outdoor place for night time fun, is anyone adventurous enough to have some fun with me anyone adventurous and want some married dad bod in a sexless relationship probably not but hey its worth a try everyone likes a tryer right! "

Sounds like someone asking for a shag in their shed .. OP Im not clairvoyant but I predict a very uncomfortable future with this thread- swingers are libertarian but not where it involves cheating on a spouse. That is where they grab pitchforks and flaming torches like a mob in a Frankenstein movie and set you on fire. Just a heads up

By *owthen99 OP   Man
3 days ago

Attenborough

"I have a very good safe outdoor place for night time fun, is anyone adventurous enough to have some fun with me anyone adventurous and want some married dad bod in a sexless relationship probably not but hey its worth a try everyone likes a tryer right!

Sounds like someone asking for a shag in their shed .. OP Im not clairvoyant but I predict a very uncomfortable future with this thread- swingers are libertarian but not where it involves cheating on a spouse. That is where they grab pitchforks and flaming torches like a mob in a Frankenstein movie and set you on fire. Just a heads up "

Absolutely not I have a very good place to go and have had action in the past, people have moved on, so on and so forth, it's not cheating as she has cheated on me, I have free reign to do what I want, as does she and she doesn't want to be involved or know anything of my escapades, hence why it is on my profile I have big walls they will need more than pitchforks! thanks for your feedback have a good rest of your week

By *issTightPantsWoman
3 days ago

the cockpit of the serenity. sky is home

No thanks, some people won't mind the 4 2 0, but that's an automatic no for me

(See how I didn't mention the 'she cheated so now I can' part)

By *owthen99 OP   Man
3 days ago

Attenborough

"No thanks, some people won't mind the 4 2 0, but that's an automatic no for me

(See how I didn't mention the 'she cheated so now I can' part)"

It's all on my profile though I'm being very upfront no hiding anything thank you for your feedback have a great rest of your week

By *issTightPantsWoman
3 days ago

the cockpit of the serenity. sky is home

"No thanks, some people won't mind the 4 2 0, but that's an automatic no for me

(See how I didn't mention the 'she cheated so now I can' part)

It's all on my profile though I'm being very upfront no hiding anything thank you for your feedback have a great rest of your week "

And you have a great week too

Post new Message to Thread