Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just Remember!!!

Jump to newest

By *ella chow OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Bradford

Just remember when people ask to read profile and send face picture with messages it WORKS BOTH WAY'S!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *odgerMooreMan
12 weeks ago

Carlisle

"Just remember when people ask to read profile and send face picture with messages it WORKS BOTH WAY'S!!!! "

Nope - not on fab it doesn’t… you send… they open - don’t like they either block or ghost or occasionally a polite no thanks. That’s fab life as a sgl guy

By *luehairedcumslutCouple
12 weeks ago

St Neots

Nah.. If we don't like your face, you won't get ours back

By *r John WickMan
12 weeks ago

The Continental

You’re wrong.

Simple as that.

By *yzykMan
12 weeks ago

Stirlingshire

Yeah, good luck with that

By *allandathleticMan
12 weeks ago

Asgard

That isn't how fab works dude.

No one owes you anything. You communicate entirely at your own discretion - as does everyone.

By *electableicecreamMan
12 weeks ago

The West

To be fair it does say in your profile if they are not willing to send a face pic forget it.

Maybe just forget it.

By *ad NannaWoman
12 weeks ago

East London

If someone sends me a face picture with a first message and I'm not interested why would I send them my photo?

What's the point?

Also, some people get arsey and offended when they get a no thank you, and can recognise you in public and follow you home.

True story.

By *ad NannaWoman
12 weeks ago

East London

But, if I were to send a first message, I'd attach a face pic, and I wouldn't be offended or annoyed if they ignored me or said no thanks, or even ewww not in a million years love.

By *oo..Woman
12 weeks ago

Boo's World

Your profile is open for anyone to read so that points invalid.

And I'd not send you a face picture because im shit scared of masks and I'd be running the opposite direction!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
12 weeks ago

Leeds

I need sleep, I just read your username as “ blend a cow “ and thought what the fuck , then I read it properly.

The mr

By *ot to giggleWoman
12 weeks ago

Coventry

"I need sleep, I just read your username as “ blend a cow “ and thought what the fuck , then I read it properly.

The mr "

Haha had to go back and read it again then!!

By *panglerMan
12 weeks ago

Derby

Best to have no/low expectations. If a conversation strikes up and continues, ask after a few messages exchanged. People can forget, be shy, not care etc etc. many many reasons

By *ella chow OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Bradford

"If someone sends me a face picture with a first message and I'm not interested why would I send them my photo?

What's the point?

Also, some people get arsey and offended when they get a no thank you, and can recognise you in public and follow you home.

True story."

A polite no thank you but if reply then send one

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

"Your profile is open for anyone to read so that points invalid.

And I'd not send you a face picture because im shit scared of masks and I'd be running the opposite direction! "

Say 'hi' to Amy for me!

By *4bimMan
12 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

face pic on profile saves a lot of time.

i know its not for everyone but it does get rid of pointless messages

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

"Just remember when people ask to read profile and send face picture with messages it WORKS BOTH WAY'S!!!! "

OP, I think the responses to your original statment 100% question its veracity.

If you were a scientist, it would be necessary for you to draw up a new hypothesis and test that.

I look forward to your next thread!

By *rsKOTCTWoman
12 weeks ago

Leeds

ERM no, if you send your face and I don't like it why on earth would I send mine back?

Sorry I don't find you attractive but here's my face for no reason whatsoever.....

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
12 weeks ago

somewhere

When I was meeting, I'd ask for a face pic in the first message for the simple fact is, I don't wanna me talking to you for a week and not see your face, think, yeah this is going great and then see the face and think "nope, I'm not attracted to you", I'd only send a face pic if I was attracted to you (or it was face pic Friday and I didn't have my face on show). I wouldn't send one other than that, because what's the point? I wouldn't meet you if I didn't like the look of you (not you OP, just in general)

By *ulsating_duoCouple
12 weeks ago

Dublin

"If someone sends me a face picture with a first message and I'm not interested why would I send them my photo?

What's the point?

True story."

Jesus, scary cheat.

Post new Message to Thread