Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Another Wholly Vulgar Question For Penis Owners

Jump to newest

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I was watching a David Attenborough documentary the other day wherein he was discussing seed balls.

It showcased some folks rather novel methods of casting them including one dude throwing them out of a gyrocopter as I recall.

This got me thinking:

What is the furthest distance you have ever shot your man muck?

Can you make it in Imperial measurements (miles) please as Metric (kilometres) confuse me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky_couple2020Couple
12 weeks ago

North West

"I was watching a David Attenborough documentary the other day wherein he was discussing seed balls.

It showcased some folks rather novel methods of casting them including one dude throwing them out of a gyrocopter as I recall.

This got me thinking:

Can you make it in Imperial measurements (miles) please as Metric (kilometres) confuse me "

Mr KC once fired his from the end of the bed to the head of the bed and hit the wall behind. That's at least 6ft 6ins. Pretty impressive, I'd say

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I was watching a David Attenborough documentary the other day wherein he was discussing seed balls.

This got me thinking:

Can you make it in Imperial measurements (miles) please as Metric (kilometres) confuse me

Mr KC once fired his from the end of the bed to the head of the bed and hit the wall behind. That's at least 6ft 6ins. Pretty impressive, I'd say "

That is impressive! Mr Magnum I shall now refer to him as

Post new Message to Thread