Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Smoker vs vapers

Jump to newest

By *oki24 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

ipswich lad in brandon

Do you all see vapers in the same light as cigarette smokers?

I’m not to fussed in seeing smokers as I’ve been one myself but this new vaping is cleaner right as in the smell so surely you don’t see them in the same category or do you?.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iker JackMan
12 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

When I walk past someone who is vaping I feel like someone from “stars in their eyes” coming through the smoke screen

Why do they need to create so much smoke or vape from them

By *ensuallover1000Man
12 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Oh….I thought this was going to be a team death match type affair

By *ean counterMan
12 weeks ago

Kettering

I don't get it, any of it!! Smoking:- It costs a fortune, makes you stink and kills you. Vaping:- you look like baby sucking on a dummy and we will probably find out in 20 years that it kills you too ! What am I missing?

By *oki24 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

ipswich lad in brandon

"When I walk past someone who is vaping I feel like someone from “stars in their eyes” coming through the smoke screen

Why do they need to create so much smoke or vape from them "

Tonight Matthew I’m gonna blow vape juice in your face haha

By *eneralKenobiMan
12 weeks ago

North Angus

No because vapers and their clouds of lies make me hungry

By *Silver-Man
12 weeks ago

Mold

Not one for smokers as I dont like the smell, vapours I dont mind...its probably not healthy but neither is drinking.

I dont judge, each to their own.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
12 weeks ago

S. Herts

"When I walk past someone who is vaping I feel like someone from “stars in their eyes” coming through the smoke screen

Why do they need to create so much smoke or vape from them "

This could’ve saved me a fortune on dry ice machines as I make my dramatic entrance to Greggs.

By *oo..Woman
12 weeks ago

Boo's World

To be fair a Vaper is just as annoying as a Smoker.

You still fuck off outside numerous times on a night out to do it

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

"Oh….I thought this was going to be a team death match type affair "

vapers are normally younger, and probably never smoked. So I’m edging my bet they they are marginally fitter when it comes to cardio.

I reckon vapers would win in a fight.

By *wistntwirlCouple
12 weeks ago

Middle Land

I see them as the same. Both smell, one more sickly than the other.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
12 weeks ago

S. Herts

"Oh….I thought this was going to be a team death match type affair

vapers are normally younger, and probably never smoked. So I’m edging my bet they they are marginally fitter when it comes to cardio.

I reckon vapers would win in a fight. "

Smokers have lighters. That alone levels the playing field.

By *ansoffateMan
12 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

Smokers have lighters. That alone levels the playing field. "

Plus they fight dirty and don't need to breathe to function.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
12 weeks ago

S. Herts

Plus they fight dirty and don't need to breathe to function."

Plus the price of 20 B&H these days they don’t mind if they die in the fight. Cheaper tbh.

12 weeks ago

Smokers have lighters. That alone levels the playing field. "

Haha. Fair enough, they’d have to watch out for them burning their hoodies.

But vapers have the added fact they’re probably obscured with the fog cloud spell they cast

Surely the smokers attack with disadvantage

By *lowupdollTV/TS
12 weeks ago

S. Herts

But vapers have the added fact they’re probably obscured with the fog cloud spell they cast

Surely the smokers attack with disadvantage "

True. Good observation. Which is more than ca be said for a vaper as they vanish in a cloud of ummm vapour.

But white the smoker lsunches into the attack threatening to roll the capers head in a rizla, the valer is momentarily immobilised as they try to remember was this cherry cola fizz or geriatric lavender piss juice in here?

By *educing_EmCouple
12 weeks ago

Tipperary

I vape, I don't class it the same as smoking.

I used to smoke , it's a hell of a lot less smelly.

I vape menthol so I find the fruity smells over powering at times and the puff the magic dragon impersonations are unnecessary

By *exysoldier90Man
12 weeks ago

Suffolk

Much prefer a vape over a smoker

12 weeks ago

"I vape, I don't class it the same as smoking.

I vape menthol so I find the fruity smells over powering at times and the puff the magic dragon impersonations are unnecessary "

Do you vape to hopefully quit, or is it simply an alternative?

I know a guy who used vaping to quit, and he reduced is nicotine to the zero, nicotine one.

He’s now been smoking, zero nicotine, one for about six months

By *ansoffateMan
12 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

Plus the price of 20 B&H these days they don’t mind if they die in the fight. Cheaper tbh. "

B&H that gold block on the bar just oozed class didn't it.

True though all those years of repressed rage at being gouged for ciggies just ready to explode, coupled with a nihilistic lack of concern for life. I'd rather fight a kale nand hummus smoothie drinking, MMA gym obsessed vaper.

12 weeks ago

True. Good observation. Which is more than ca be said for a vaper as they vanish in a cloud of ummm vapour.

But white the smoker lsunches into the attack threatening to roll the capers head in a rizla, the valer is momentarily immobilised as they try to remember was this cherry cola fizz or geriatric lavender piss juice in here? "

A possible suprise attack as the vaper throws his used vape away and catches a smoker in the face?

By *educing_EmCouple
12 weeks ago

Tipperary

I vape menthol so I find the fruity smells over powering at times and the puff the magic dragon impersonations are unnecessary

I know a guy who used vaping to quit, and he reduced is nicotine to the zero, nicotine one.

He’s now been smoking, zero nicotine, one for about six months "

The intention is to quit

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

12 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

He’s now been smoking, zero nicotine, one for about six months "

I used vaping to quit. Haven't smoked a cigarette in 9 years.

Still vape though. Yes it's a habit, but one that costs me about £30 a month instead of £10 a day. And I did go nicotine free for a while but now am on the 3mg liquid.

I don't smell like I did when I smoked.

But I'm one of those weird ex smokers who will still happily stand around smokers. It doesn't bother me at all.

By *naswingdressWoman
12 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

The evidence so far is that vaping is less harmful than smoking (although that's a pretty low bar, being less bad than smoking). But I fear that it's a back door to making smoking or something smoking adjacent more socially acceptable again, cooler for the kids, when we should be trying to phase these things out.

For me on Fab, they're the same, because both give me unpleasant reactions to be around.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
12 weeks ago

S. Herts

But white the smoker lsunches into the attack threatening to roll the capers head in a rizla, the valer is momentarily immobilised as they try to remember was this cherry cola fizz or geriatric lavender piss juice in here?

A possible suprise attack as the vaper throws his used vape away and catches a smoker in the face? "

So not an environmentally friendly altercation then? The vaper brings a lassez faire attitude to sustainability thereby reducing their moral position and inner will to win. Is that where you were going with this?

By *lowupdollTV/TS
12 weeks ago

S. Herts

Plus the price of 20 B&H these days they don’t mind if they die in the fight. Cheaper tbh.

B&H that gold block on the bar just oozed class didn't it.

True though all those years of repressed rage at being gouged for ciggies just ready to explode, coupled with a nihilistic lack of concern for life. I'd rather fight a kale nand hummus smoothie drinking, MMA gym obsessed vaper."

Where can I find this kale and hummus smoothie drinking, MMA gym obsessed vaper? Asking for a friend.

By *inkedKuntsCouple
12 weeks ago

Sheffield

Ex smoker, now a vaper. I get not everyone likes the smell of vapes and I don't like all of them but I do take solace in knowing I don't stink or taste of fags anymore. I had tried for years to give up and always ended up back on them, the vape has at least got me off them and know they have helped a lot of people quit the fags for good, 6 years now for me!

12 weeks ago

He’s now been smoking, zero nicotine, one for about six months

The intention is to quit "

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
12 weeks ago

somewhere

I used to smoke, I can't stand the smell now, I can't even begin to think the stench I gave off tbh.

I vape now and I can't say I've ever smelt a person coming in from having a vape (I could from smoking).

I smoke blueberry, I don't have pumes of vapour around me and I like to think I'm considerate around those around me (when I'm not in a smoking area).

By *ophieslutTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Central

Vaping doesn't involve the combustion of anything, so isn't smoking. I don't see it as much different from vapours in the kitchen etc.

By *andynecklaceWoman
12 weeks ago

West Brom

Both are stinky and bad

By *issmorganWoman
12 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I try to avoid both, as I'm asthmatic.

12 weeks ago

If your vaping ones that make you smell like a teenager then no, coffee ones though...hello

By *glyBettyTV/TS
12 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

I've noticed that vapers seem to think it's ok to blow their vape clouds in your face and more freely hit the vape in crowded public places, seemingly because vaping isn't smoking therefore presumed to be less harmful?

Whether it's vape smoke or just breath, I don't want to inhale anything that's coming directly from your mouth thank you very much

By *oncupiscentTonyMan
12 weeks ago

Kent

"The evidence so far is that vaping is less harmful than smoking (although that's a pretty low bar, being less bad than smoking). But I fear that it's a back door to making smoking or something smoking adjacent more socially acceptable again, cooler for the kids, when we should be trying to phase these things out.

For me on Fab, they're the same, because both give me unpleasant reactions to be around."

Vapes were supposed to be a bridge between smoking and quitting but I'm always seeing crowds of school kids chuffing away on their vapes who've obviously never been near a cigarette. I'd like to see all the silly candy floss and jam doughnut flavours banned and just have 'tobacco' flavour

By *ed VoluptaWoman
12 weeks ago

Wirral.

I treat them both the same & avoid like the plague.

I just wish those who vape & tick "none smoker" would put that they vape in their bio.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
12 weeks ago

Leeds

I don't class vaping the same as smoking just as the NHS don't.

Yes there's vapes with huge clouds but they are few and far between, it doesn't leave you stinking and doesn't have the same passive effect smoking does.

Smoking stinks, it makes the person stink and it's a dislike to many.

Yes I'm a smoker, yes I vape prior to meeting none smokers so I don't smell, yes it works and no I don't have to run off for a cig/vape during a meet.

Personally I hate the smell of smoke & yes as a smoker that's odd, so I try to be respectful of those that don't.

By *naswingdressWoman
12 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The evidence so far is that vaping is less harmful than smoking (although that's a pretty low bar, being less bad than smoking). But I fear that it's a back door to making smoking or something smoking adjacent more socially acceptable again, cooler for the kids, when we should be trying to phase these things out.

For me on Fab, they're the same, because both give me unpleasant reactions to be around.

Vapes were supposed to be a bridge between smoking and quitting but I'm always seeing crowds of school kids chuffing away on their vapes who've obviously never been near a cigarette. I'd like to see all the silly candy floss and jam doughnut flavours banned and just have 'tobacco' flavour "

Yes. My concern is that tobacco companies and the like are using them to make addiction cool for the kids again, rather than driving it into extinction.

Post new Message to Thread