Jump to newest

By *layfullsam OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Solihull

What we’re they like for you

Hated them ?

Loved them ?

What was school,I didn’t go much ?

Would you go back to high school Monday morning if a time machine could send you back or continue with your current life regime

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *avexxMan
13 weeks ago

cheshire

i didnt really enjoy school tbh,,, that bloody cane enjoyed me

By (user no longer on site)
13 weeks ago

I look back at them through a misty eyed filter, the reality is there were good days and bad ones like at every other era in my life.

The one thing I would change, if I could, would have been my shyness around girls at school. I was ok with them as friends but far too reserved to ever take the initiative. I would have no doubt got a whole lot more snogs back in the day if I wasn’t so held back!

By *layfullsam OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Solihull

"i didnt really enjoy school tbh,,, that bloody cane enjoyed me "

Ouch, people pay good money for that now ! Lol

By *avexxMan
13 weeks ago

cheshire

"i didnt really enjoy school tbh,,, that bloody cane enjoyed me

Ouch, people pay good money for that now ! Lol "

,,, yes they do

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
13 weeks ago

somewhere

The only good thing to come out of my school days was meeting my children's father.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
13 weeks ago

chichester

Yeah I’d love to go back

By *r John WickMan
13 weeks ago

The Continental

Hated.

I spent so much time at home that I considered it bunking off from home to go TO school.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
13 weeks ago

North West

It was mainly alright. I was academically able and found the work generally very straightforward. I was also sporty and enjoyed doing PE and sports most lunchtimes and after school a lot. However, my attempts at appearing attractive to the opposite sex were thwarted by the two aforementioned things - academic and sporty. No-one wants a weightlifting geek as a girlfriend.

No matter, I married someone I'd gone through school with in the end

13 weeks ago

Loved em .Had a girl who would wank you off for 5 ciggies.

13 weeks ago

Like to see gf in my cock?

13 weeks ago

On

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

13 weeks ago

East Sussex

I quite enjoyed them.

There were times that school was a better alternative than home

By *lue RascalMan
13 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

Hated waking up for school but loved it when I was there.

By *inkycumsluttWoman
13 weeks ago

St Neots

I hated school and couldn't wait to leave. Mind you life only went downhill from there but hey at least I didn't have to do PE

By *igR93Man
13 weeks ago

Sarcasm City

"What we’re they like for you

Hated them ?

Loved them ?

Would you go back to high school Monday morning if a time machine could send you back or continue with your current life regime "

I was heavily bullied

All the more amusing that I’ve left school to do very well for myself and I’m ageing much better than those who bullied me..

Karma is great,

School was not

By *rimson_RoseWoman
13 weeks ago

Tamworth

I loved school, still enjoy learning now. I’m lucky that my brain works the way school forces us to work.

By *ou only live onceMan
13 weeks ago

London

Yes, by and large I really liked school, bar the usual teenage insecurities (I could have been more self-confident). I had good friends, played loads of sports and was academic enough to get by without getting stressed (but that made me lazy).

I would go back and tell myself to work a little harder! Oh, and have uglier friends - my best mate was literally a male model at 17!

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
13 weeks ago

Stourbridge

I was an excellent student, Head Boy in junior, lower, and overall school in 6th form. I scored the winner in the Aston Villa Schools Trophy at Villa park, played cricket,swam,ran and played a bit of volleyball for the school.

I got my O and A levels, then went to work in a factory on the shop floor dismantling starter motors for Lucas Electrical.

I hated school as I was mercilessly bullied for being a good student and behaving myself.

Funny how things go isn’t it.

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
13 weeks ago

Stourbridge

Hated them ?

Loved them ?

Would you go back to high school Monday morning if a time machine could send you back or continue with your current life regime

I was heavily bullied

All the more amusing that I’ve left school to do very well for myself and I’m ageing much better than those who bullied me..

Karma is great,

School was not "

Good on you mate !

By *ornymaccladMan
13 weeks ago

Macclesfield

Hated school didn't go ended up with not daddy issues but what I cal daddy issues after being a toy for a guy who bought me fags and booze

By *ansoffateMan
13 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I loved the good lessons with good teachers and hated the crap ones. I liked learning.

My mates, playing footie whenever we could - ball, can didn't matter. Wagging the crap lessons to go for a smoke and town to play Street Fighter 2, in the arcade. And chip barms loads of butter, lovely. It was that or green burgers at the canteen with the healthy option being a brown bun that was stale. Leg ups and pile ons.

A lot of the teachers were bullies and a lot of the kids followed suit. It was a bullying culture, whose the cock of the year etc etc. Fights every break. A very homophobic, racist, sexist culture too. Drugs and alcohol in school was just the norm, several of the teachers were pissed half the time. We were left without a teacher in a CDT workshop for an academic year that was a big mistake. Quite a few injuries, kids being held down on the table saw like a scene out of James Bond.

We used to climb on the roof so they couldn't make us go to lessons and play spot against the wall.

I'd go back for a day or two maybe. Just to see Helen although she hardly ever went, she'd be off somewhere feeding the ducks. With them socks scrunched down round her ankles. What was that all about?

By *esiGalGuy123Man
13 weeks ago

Find me..

Hated them ?

Loved them ?

Would you go back to high school Monday morning if a time machine could send you back or continue with your current life regime "

School dinner were the best!!

By *igR93Man
13 weeks ago

Sarcasm City

"I was an excellent student, Head Boy in junior, lower, and overall school in 6th form. I scored the winner in the Aston Villa Schools Trophy at Villa park, played cricket,swam,ran and played a bit of volleyball for the school.

I got my O and A levels, then went to work in a factory on the shop floor dismantling starter motors for Lucas Electrical.

I hated school as I was mercilessly bullied for being a good student and behaving myself.

Funny how things go isn’t it. "

It’s a funny old life we all live!

By *avinaTVTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I mostly enjoyed school. I was academically an A-pupil, played rugby at the highest level for my age group, and eventually was a prefect and had school honours. I don't miss the insecurities and constant feeling that I was regarded as a weirdo.

In all honesty, it's university I'd rather go back to - that's where I properly flowered.

Thanks, but I prefer being an adult.

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
13 weeks ago

Essex

I enjoyed my friendships

Academically I was able, but labelled a trouble maker.

Got bored with that & subsequently skipped school from lunchtime & spent afternoons in the pub.

So 50/50 my peers were ok, adults made me feel like shit.

By *idssissyTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Birmingham

Some of the worst day's of my life and partly why I feel as I do now

By *rafter69Man
13 weeks ago

upminster

I really enjoyed school, was never that clever but really enjoyed the social part of it and not a care in the world

By *agatoXXXMan
13 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

"Hated.

I spent so much time at home that I considered it bunking off from home to go TO school. "

I hope you didn't use that ruler in Tech Drawing class.

13 weeks ago

I left school at twelve.

Well it was dinner time.

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
13 weeks ago

wonderland.

Hated them ?

Loved them ?

I loved school mostly... I spent a lot of time on my music and drama. But no. I'd not go back.. me now and me then are different people. I've got way to smart mouthed since then

By *addy bareMan
13 weeks ago

lakeside

Loved school,just one big laugh,would go back tomorrow.

By *ripfillMan
13 weeks ago

havant

My school was awful … I could not wait to leave

I did my A levels in a year and left to work

In California

One one big thing it did for me was rugby.

On my return I played at a senior level after university.

They asked me to go back once and be a motivated ex pupil I told them

NO .

Post new Message to Thread