Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men, a thread for you...

Jump to newest

By *eli OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

and those who are nosy/see I've started a thread.

When it comes to those you're intimate with, do you have a height preference? Do you find you're naturally more drawn to certain heights and if so... why is that?

Signed

An Average Height Woman.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illy IdolMan
13 weeks ago

Midlands

5ft8 usually for me +/- exaggeration

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
13 weeks ago

Glasgow

Nope. I’m attracted to all sorts, me.

Whom do I tend to end up with, though? Usually women a wee smidge shorter than myself. Just a few inches.

By (user no longer on site)
13 weeks ago

As a non-man I’m marking this space intended for men with my uselessness in regards to the question posed by OP

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
13 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

I am attracted to all heights but if they’re much taller than me, I dust off my Tom Cruise shoes

By *igDickSubMan
13 weeks ago

Liverpool

There's something about a woman a lot shorter than me being extremely dominant as they look up x

By *he KakapoMan
13 weeks ago

A nice rock

A very slight preference for someone closer to 5ft than 6th but its by no means a deal breaker.

No idea why I'm assuming it's something primitive.

I've found it best not to question what happens inside my brain, it's a fucking mess in there

By *eli OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

"5ft8 usually for me +/- exaggeration "

Hmmm. I want to believe this. That's my height though. Real quandary.

By *allandathleticMan
13 weeks ago

Asgard

Must be shorter than me. I don't need a 6ft4 woman on my arm

By *eli OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

"Nope. I’m attracted to all sorts, me. "

Whoah. What? Really? Mind. Blown.

"Whom do I tend to end up with, though? Usually women a wee smidge shorter than myself. Just a few inches."

How tall are you? I could look at your profile but it's a lot of effort.

By *bxanfCouple
13 weeks ago

Inside your walls

Height no, girth yes

By *r John WickMan
13 weeks ago

The Continental

Nah, no preference.

I’m 6ft2, I’ve slept with women of similar stature, and I’m married to a woman that’s 4ft10.

Height has never been a metric that’s filtered my choices.

By *umagain58Man
13 weeks ago

London

I like the variety so not really important to me. More about h the on how you get on. Thank you for thinking about us men.

By *eli OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

"As a non-man I’m marking this space intended for men with my uselessness in regards to the question posed by OP "

Shocking. The sheer audacity of women nowadays. It's a good job you're very likeable.

By *ex HolesMan
13 weeks ago

Up North

They’re all the same size on their back

By *eli OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

"I am attracted to all heights but if they’re much taller than me, I dust off my Tom Cruise shoes "

Oh you're my height! I was seeing someone for a while who was... a few inches shorter than me. Fantastic lover, bit possessive. He didn't need those little... forgotten the term, insoles? Anyway, he didn't.

Don't Cruise yourself.

By *emorefridaCouple
13 weeks ago

La la land

Well Meli I had to check the average height of UK women, as most my mates are around the same height me ish. Various studies say in the UK it's 5ft 3 or 4. So you're not average unsurprisingly.

I do have a preference for taller than me which isn't that difficult, and probably a max of 6ft. There are things I find awkward with the other half because of height difference. Actually there are a few so we have to modify things lol. Any taller and some things would become impossible.

And yes I'm a nosey mare.

13 weeks ago

Glasgow

"How tall are you? I could look at your profile but it's a lot of effort. "

I’m just a little bit taller than you, Meli. Just a couple of inches. Wear heels and we could be eye-to-eye.

13 weeks ago

Height has never been an issue for me, I’m 6’5 so always been with ladies shorter than me, however they’ve been a lot shorter.

I do find a nice tall lady attractive, who knows, maybe one day

13 weeks ago

No preference, and I fantasise about both petite and statuesque women, and all in between!

Sexy for me is eyes, smile, sense of humour

By *ecadent_DevonMan
13 weeks ago

Okehampton

Depends whether we have to wade any streams on a first meet, I feel providing a piggy back on a first meet is setting me up for unrealistic expectations.

13 weeks ago

As someone without a penis but who has height, men prefer shorter women.

Just fyi, saying you like me despite my height is not a compliment. #youknowwhoyouare

By *ansoffateMan
13 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

"Well Meli I had to check the average height of UK women, as most my mates are around the same height me ish. Various studies say in the UK it's 5ft 3 or 4. So you're not average unsurprisingly.

I do have a preference for taller than me which isn't that difficult, and probably a max of 6ft. There are things I find awkward with the other half because of height difference. Actually there are a few so we have to modify things lol. Any taller and some things would become impossible.

And yes I'm a nosey mare. "

I tell my daughter that all the time, she's says she's short but she's actually average height. I have researched said studies for her. She seems to feel better about it now.

By *emorefridaCouple
13 weeks ago

La la land

"Well Meli I had to check the average height of UK women, as most my mates are around the same height me ish. Various studies say in the UK it's 5ft 3 or 4. So you're not average unsurprisingly.

I tell my daughter that all the time, she's says she's short but she's actually average height. I have researched said studies for her. She seems to feel better about it now. "

Think most people think women's average height is 5ft 7 or something. Which then makes us actual average women feel short. Especially since I have to shorten all my clothes

By *ell GwynnWoman
13 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

"Signed

An Average Height Woman."

Oh, Meli. You really are hilarious when you say this

By *illy IdolMan
13 weeks ago

Midlands

"As someone without a penis but who has height, men prefer shorter women.

Just fyi, saying you like me despite my height is not a compliment. #youknowwhoyouare

"

By *allandathleticMan
13 weeks ago

Asgard

"

By *eroLondonMan
13 weeks ago

Mayfair

"...and those who are nosy/see I've started a thread.

When it comes to those you're intimate with, do you have a height preference?"

·

No, because those who message me are usually either the same height as me or shorter. There have been two instances where they were taller than me, 5' 10" and 5' 11½" respectively. In the bedroom the sex was still the sex.

By *4bimMan
13 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Most are taller than me so I arrive with an orange box

13 weeks ago

"

(Dick)

By *illy IdolMan
13 weeks ago

Midlands

(Dick)"

(It'sWillytoyou)

By *eli OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

"There's something about a woman a lot shorter than me being extremely dominant as they look up x"

Ah so you like the flipping of societal convention? That's fair enough. Is that your preference?

By *eli OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

"A very slight preference for someone closer to 5ft than 6th but its by no means a deal breaker.

No idea why I'm assuming it's something primitive.

I've found it best not to question what happens inside my brain, it's a fucking mess in there"

But sometimes it's good to get in touch with your shadow self. Or delve a bit more in to why you like a particular thing. It's good for these sorts of curious threads anyway.

By *allandathleticMan
13 weeks ago

Asgard

"There's something about a woman a lot shorter than me being extremely dominant as they look up x

Ah so you like the flipping of societal convention? That's fair enough. Is that your preference?"

I'll be honest. I've never got that vibe off of a woman looking up at me.

By *eli OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

"Must be shorter than me. I don't need a 6ft4 woman on my arm "

Shorter than you shouldn't be too hard to find luckily.

By *eli OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

"I like the variety so not really important to me. More about h the on how you get on. Thank you for thinking about us men."

Aww you're very welcome. You men are never too far from my thoughts. xoxo

By *ex HolesMan
13 weeks ago

Up North

I’ll say I’m attracted to anything if it means I get to insert my bell-end inside you

By *allandathleticMan
13 weeks ago

Asgard

"Must be shorter than me. I don't need a 6ft4 woman on my arm

Shorter than you shouldn't be too hard to find luckily. "

Meli,

As these threads/fora/site has taught me. Your best off not looking, than looking hard. I live by a saying "you meet the most wonderful people, in the most bizarre environments"

And I stand by that.

P.s. all ladies shorter than 6ft3 form an orderly queue

By *heonlycunnilinguyMan
13 weeks ago

Yeovil

Height, for me, has no relavance to a persons attractiveness. Mind is important, looks and body are a catalyst. Confidence in themselves is a turn on too. But this can change with my mood lol x

By *batMan
13 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

I think bigger, statuesque women can be gorgeous!

I think shorter,petite women can be gorgeous!

I think average height women can be gorgeous!

Does than answer your question OP?

Gbat.

By *oewes69Man
13 weeks ago

wakefield

Not fussed just aslong as they dont tower over me. Can be smaller same or taller just not really tall.

By *eli OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

And yes I'm a nosey mare. "

What sort of things do you find difficult Frida? I have no idea what you could mean...

Most of your friends are the same height as you? Oh that's really sweet! I still think I'm average height and those studies are outdated.

By *eli OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

"How tall are you? I could look at your profile but it's a lot of effort.

I’m just a little bit taller than you, Meli. Just a couple of inches. Wear heels and we could be eye-to-eye."

Okay, deal. I thought you were taller in person, it must be your delightful personality adding a few inches.

By *eli OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

"Height has never been an issue for me, I’m 6’5 so always been with ladies shorter than me, however they’ve been a lot shorter.

I do find a nice tall lady attractive, who knows, maybe one day "

Ah so they've been a good foot or shorter? When you're 6'5 do you find that you get a lot of attention because of your height? Especially on a site like this.

By *antastic_Mr_Fox_76Man
13 weeks ago

District 13

"and those who are nosy/see I've started a thread.

When it comes to those you're intimate with, do you have a height preference? Do you find you're naturally more drawn to certain heights and if so... why is that?

Signed

I most certainly have a preference which is my own height or shorter (preferable) and this stems from dating and sleeping with a woman taller than me by a couple of few inches and although her height didn’t socially bother me but physically it didn’t work so taller is a no go zone

And there are a lot of stunners here and around but it’s a no

By *emorefridaCouple
13 weeks ago

La la land

What sort of things do you find difficult Frida? I have no idea what you could mean...

Most of your friends are the same height as you? Oh that's really sweet! I still think I'm average height and those studies are outdated."

Sweet, that is most certainly me actually I'm not the tallest. The tallest amongst us is 5ft 6.

Things we find awkward cause of height difference, fucking against a wall. You know when you get in from somewhere and you just need to fuck as soon as you shut the door. Same with being bent over a table or such like. And weirdly doggy means we have to modify a bit to adjust our heights. I mean there's lots more too but I'll be here for ages

By *ansoffateMan
13 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I tell my daughter that all the time, she's says she's short but she's actually average height. I have researched said studies for her. She seems to feel better about it now.

Think most people think women's average height is 5ft 7 or something. Which then makes us actual average women feel short. Especially since I have to shorten all my clothes "

I feel your pain. I had to drive all over hell's creation so she could find shoes she liked that made her look taller - but no heels! Arndale, Trafford centre, Cheshire oaks, Liverpool one.

That's love believe me, to get me in even one of those places on a weekend.

By *emorefridaCouple
13 weeks ago

La la land

Think most people think women's average height is 5ft 7 or something. Which then makes us actual average women feel short. Especially since I have to shorten all my clothes

I feel your pain. I had to drive all over hell's creation so she could find shoes she liked that made her look taller - but no heels! Arndale, Trafford centre, Cheshire oaks, Liverpool one.

That's love believe me, to get me in even one of those places on a weekend."

You couldn't pay me to do that, fair play that is love

By *eli OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

"Depends whether we have to wade any streams on a first meet, I feel providing a piggy back on a first meet is setting me up for unrealistic expectations.

"

Can't argue with that logic; truly faultless.

By *eli OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

"

All men? Or nottallmen?

By *irBobbMan
13 weeks ago

London / Birmingham

No issues with height at all. If I like someone then I like someone. If the connection is there then it's there.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
13 weeks ago

Leeds

Not really. But I won’t fuck/date anyone taller than me and that’s because im shallow and kissing up ( i.e looking up while kissing ) is wierd for me.

The mr

By *eli OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

"Signed

An Average Height Woman.

Oh, Meli. You really are hilarious when you say this "

I want to be average not hilarious. Harumph.

By *ansoffateMan
13 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

No intimacy usually drives attraction for me if that's there I don't think height would make a difference.

13 weeks ago

Nope. I just need to want to snog her face off.

If she’s taller I’ll stand in my top toes…. Or a curb.

If she’s shorter I’ll sit her on my lap.

Same hieght? … I’ve only ever kissed a girl who is the same height as me once.

By *eli OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

"Must be shorter than me. I don't need a 6ft4 woman on my arm

Shorter than you shouldn't be too hard to find luckily.

Meli,

As these threads/fora/site has taught me. Your best off not looking, than looking hard. I live by a saying "you meet the most wonderful people, in the most bizarre environments"

And I stand by that.

P.s. all ladies shorter than 6ft3 form an orderly queue "

Oh I'm a great believer in that! Perhaps not bizarre environments but yes. I think when you don't look, don't try and search for something to fit in to your life, it just happens. The right person, the right time.

By *ikesEmBigMan
13 weeks ago

Herts

Signed

I'm quite tall so ladies taller than me are fairly unusual. It'd feel a little odd tbh

By *eli OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

"Height, for me, has no relavance to a persons attractiveness. Mind is important, looks and body are a catalyst. Confidence in themselves is a turn on too. But this can change with my mood lol x"

Why would your mood affect that view? Zero snark, more, curiosity.

By *hrek101Man
13 weeks ago

Herts

Even though I'm not tall I prefer women my height or little bit taller. But those women tend to prefer men taller than them.

By *oeBeansMan
13 weeks ago

Derby

It usually depends on the person for me. Only being 5'8" I make the assumption that women my height or taller wouldn't be interested but it genuinely wouldn't matter to me if they were. If I HAD to state a preference, it would probably be for women shorter than I am as it does make me feel a bit more manly

By *ife NinjaMan
13 weeks ago

Dunfermline

No. I just like them to be decent and likeable

By *ycanNightsMan
13 weeks ago

Workington

Nope...I honestly don't care... It's irrelevant.

By *acDreamyMan
13 weeks ago

Wirral

No. I'm short but the last couple of people I have met were significantly taller. It was fine.

13 weeks ago

Glasgow

I think I’ve mentioned this before somewhere, but there’s one thing I did find awkward when dating a girl quite a lot taller than me. Holding hands. Walking down the street holding hands with her felt awkward. We didn’t fit together properly.

Everything else felt awesome though.

By *gent CoulsonMan
13 weeks ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Easy answer to this, no, the day you are all the laying down lol

By *eli OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

"I think bigger, statuesque women can be gorgeous!

I think shorter,petite women can be gorgeous!

I think average height women can be gorgeous!

Does than answer your question OP?

Gbat. "

It does, you're an equal opportunist. Love that for you.

By *eli OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

Signed

An Average Height Woman.

I most certainly have a preference which is my own height or shorter (preferable) and this stems from dating and sleeping with a woman taller than me by a couple of few inches and although her height didn’t socially bother me but physically it didn’t work so taller is a no go zone

And there are a lot of stunners here and around but it’s a no "

Why wouldn't it work physically? I thought everyone was the same height lying down?

By *angerouslemaisonsMan
13 weeks ago

Peterborough

I have no preference at all smallest was under 5ft tallest was 6ft 3 I guess one thing I would say is that certain positions are easier either way but once you’re in that territory who’s worrying anymore

13 weeks ago

"I think I’ve mentioned this before somewhere, but there’s one thing I did find awkward when dating a girl quite a lot taller than me. Holding hands. Walking down the street holding hands with her felt awkward. We didn’t fit together properly.

Everything else felt awesome though. "

I feel like this about short men. We just don’t fit together holding hands, or me holding his arm. It’s like an awkward of bends and folds of arms, hands being off. Especially more so if I’m wearing heels.

By *aitonelMan
13 weeks ago

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 21/06/24 19:07:49]

By *aitonelMan
13 weeks ago

Liverpool

Nah, anyone will do. Not that fussed when it comes to height. Pros and cons to both so why worry or be bogged down by something so inconsequential and trivial.

By *enegadeMMan
13 weeks ago

oxford

No height ism here…. All sizes welcome

By *electableicecreamMan
13 weeks ago

The West

I've never really thought about it but looking back I think pretty much everyone I've ever been with had been around the same height as me so the evidence would suggest I do have a preference

As an outlier I did spend a couple of years with someone who was two inches taller than me in flats. Height definitely wasn't the attraction factor though.

By *r_enMan
13 weeks ago

Hartlepool

Being a short arse for a bloke. 5ft7. I prefer my height or shorter. I wouldn’t say no to taller, but in my experience I’ve found that women like the man to be taller than them.

By *jj2012Man
13 weeks ago

Barry

Signed

Along aa not taller than myself but I'm 6ft so don't normally have that issue ????

By *ackdaw52Man
13 weeks ago

Chesterfield

No, I like a variety.

I think you'll find that in partners however, men tend to err towards shorter women simply because of the stigma attached to being shorter than your gf.

By *illan-KillashMan
13 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

Signed

Generally I like women who are quite a bit shorter than me, apparently it's my "protector complex".

Having said that, my current paramour is 5' 8"

By *rgasmatron1970Man
13 weeks ago

Bromley

[Removed by poster at 21/06/24 19:32:51]

By *rgasmatron1970Man
13 weeks ago

Bromley

I personally prefer 5ft 4, just a thing with me, but honestly open to all heights except taller than me

13 weeks ago

Height is not as important as I once thought more about the person and Thier energy and the way they carry them selves.

By *awpleasureMan
13 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

Signed

Yes I do for sure. My preference is for shorter than me with heels on.

So ideally 5'3" to 5'6" but an inch or two either way is not going to be an icebreaker.

I'd love a height filter as its one you can't really lie about.

However I do know a guy an inch shorter than me who claims to be 6 foot.

By *reggSausageMan
13 weeks ago

derby

I’m 5’8 which is short arse for a bloke but I’m happy in my own skin, all my actual relationships were ladies around my height or taller with heels on, I’ve met some foul tall people, some short ones nay better, turn up in good character or be gone said Shakespeare…. probably

By *llsortsoffun89Man
13 weeks ago

Ware

I'm 5,8 so has to be shorter, which is what makes it difficult in the pubs and clubs when they've all got heels on ????

I've been with women taller than me for ONS which I'm assuming is because of my charm or they're just incredibly pissed lol

Even on here I always check heights and if they're taller I won't even bother to message as it seems they're all after 6ft+ romeo lol

By *ellhungvweMan
13 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I prefer my ladies to be shorter than me. Somehow I have always managed to find them.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
13 weeks ago

Southampton

"I prefer my ladies to be shorter than me. Somehow I have always managed to find them."

Funny that.. at 5'8" you're almost a foot taller than me

By *ellhungvweMan
13 weeks ago

Cheltenham

"I prefer my ladies to be shorter than me. Somehow I have always managed to find them.

Funny that.. at 5'8" you're almost a foot taller than me "

It’s happened again!

By *ex HolesMan
13 weeks ago

Up North

I like the dwarves so they can stand whilst sucking you off

By *dam1971Man
13 weeks ago

Bedford

I don’t have a height preference, I’ve had partners from just under 5’ to about 6’, although I don’t think I’ve ever had one taller than me.

A little shorter is nice, because I can put my hand on your cheek and kiss you like Cary Grant would

By *oiluvfunMan
13 weeks ago

Penrith

I’ve never had a preference for height on a lady friend. My feelings are that height on men is more of an issue for women, in so much as so many profiles state “6ft tall minimum” etc…..

By *ony MannMan
13 weeks ago

Wallop

Generally I like women who I can kiss without bending over and who's lips I can reach.

How high is that? I have never taken a tape measure to my friends or other acquaintances.

Post new Message to Thread