Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Unsolicited dick pics.

Jump to newest

By *orphia2003 OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

I've blocked 9 guys today for sending me unsolicited dick pics in DM.

My profile very clearly states I block anyone who sends them.

WTF guys!!!!!!

With 2 exceptions, Thier messages lead me to ascertain that they had actually read my profile.

Can't fathom how someone could read that in a profile and think 'ohh, I know I've never spoken to this person before, but I'll send a knob shot as it clearly it didn't apply to me'.

Anyway. Perplexing rant over.

Hello lovely respectful guys who don't do that. Thank you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r John WickMan
13 weeks ago

The Continental

The ones sending it, ain’t reading the profile.

By *osey WalesMan
13 weeks ago

Surrey

So you didnt block 2 guys despite them send dick pics because their message was good ?

By *oxy jWoman
13 weeks ago

somerset

"The ones sending it, ain’t reading the profile. "

they also dont understand the law either

you only send a dick pic if asked ie given consent to do so

By *ose_53Woman
13 weeks ago

harrow

Totally agree …..

and they get offended if you don’t reply !

By *parkle1974Woman
13 weeks ago

Leeds

It's a total turn off for me and the message just gets deleted...same from profiles with a dick as their main picture.

By *unchalMan
13 weeks ago

Dartford

"I've blocked 9 guys today for sending me unsolicited dick pics in DM.

WTF guys!!!!!!

With 2 exceptions, Thier messages lead me to ascertain that they had actually read my profile.

Can't fathom how someone could read that in a profile and think 'ohh, I know I've never spoken to this person before, but I'll send a knob shot as it clearly it didn't apply to me'.

Hello lovely respectful guys who don't do that. Thank you."

That is weird. Men are beasts and some of them are quite convinced that when you said no dick pics you only said that because you hadn’t seen theirs yet. What can I say, as an excuse for my whole sex, men are not women and their brains don’t always work good when it comes to sex.

13 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

"So you didnt block 2 guys despite them send dick pics because their message was good ?"

No, I meant that 2 of them clearly hadn't read my profile. I still blocked them.

By (user no longer on site)
13 weeks ago

I stole the following from a series called live letters. I have actually sent it to men that send dick pics. Feel free to copy it

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the unexpected and unsolicited submission of your penis portrait for our consideration. We regret to inform you that it has failed to pass our most basic standards of quality control at this time.

However, for a nominal fee we can offer you a report that will help you change that.

The A4 report, provided via postal service, will include a personalised booklet that covers the following:

Why genitals are not an acceptable conversation opener (a step-by-step guide to saying hello)

How to appear as though you weren't raised by wolves; Better ways to deal with your sexual frustration

How to dress your penis for social media (a rough guide to pants)

And:

Penis Reading: a new form of palmistry that may help you unlock the key to your future.

We will also answer questions you might have such as:

Do I have too much time on my hands?

And:

Why did my penis fail basic standards of quality control? (Note: The number one reason for this occurring is that it is attached to a bigger dick than itself.)

Finally, as a gesture of goodwill, we intend to offer two free samples with all of your future penis portrait submissions: An inventive critique of your pride & joy and a surprise consultation with your closest available family member about your portfolio.

We trust this exciting offer is acceptable and look forward to working with you in the near future.

Yours faithfully

I may be using this for the next unwanted pic pops in my messages

By *osey WalesMan
13 weeks ago

Surrey

[Removed by poster at 20/06/24 19:02:16]

By *unchalMan
13 weeks ago

Dartford

"The ones sending it, ain’t reading the profile.

you only send a dick pic if asked ie given consent to do so"

I have real reservations about talking about the law on a sex site for people looking for sex with strangers and filled with images of penises and vaginas and arseholes and tits. This is the second time I have heard this argument being rehearsed and it bothers me.

By *osey WalesMan
13 weeks ago

Surrey

"So you didnt block 2 guys despite them send dick pics because their message was good ?

No, I meant that 2 of them clearly hadn't read my profile. I still blocked them."

Oh...

Gotcha

By *illan-KillashMan
13 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

"I stole the following from a series called live letters. I have actually sent it to men that send dick pics. Feel free to copy it

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the unexpected and unsolicited submission of your penis portrait for our consideration. We regret to inform you that it has failed to pass our most basic standards of quality control at this time.

However, for a nominal fee we can offer you a report that will help you change that.

The A4 report, provided via postal service, will include a personalised booklet that covers the following:

Why genitals are not an acceptable conversation opener (a step-by-step guide to saying hello)

How to appear as though you weren't raised by wolves; Better ways to deal with your sexual frustration

And:

Penis Reading: a new form of palmistry that may help you unlock the key to your future.

And:

Why did my penis fail basic standards of quality control? (Note: The number one reason for this occurring is that it is attached to a bigger dick than itself.)

Finally, as a gesture of goodwill, we intend to offer two free samples with all of your future penis portrait submissions: An inventive critique of your pride & joy and a surprise consultation with your closest available family member about your portfolio.

We trust this exciting offer is acceptable and look forward to working with you in the near future.

Yours faithfully

I may be using this for the next unwanted pic pops in my messages"

I've seen that before somewhere.......

13 weeks ago

"I stole the following from a series called live letters. I have actually sent it to men that send dick pics. Feel free to copy it

Dear Sir,

And:

And:

Yours faithfully

I've seen that before somewhere....... "

It's a live letters, read out by Olivia coleman. Easily found on the www

By *osey WalesMan
13 weeks ago

Surrey

I think it is given that profiles are often not comprehended by many.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
13 weeks ago

Leeds

Most blokes think with the wrong head, it's a great filter but my god who thinks there getting a fuck purely because they have a penis.

I can safely say fabs pute off men for life.

By *he KakapoMan
13 weeks ago

A nice rock

The cock block warning is aaaaallllllllll the way at the bottom.

Maybe put it in your username?

13 weeks ago

So you didn’t block 2 profiles who sent photos of their cocks because they read your profile. But your profile says you’ll block anyone who sends a dick pic?!?

* I’ve not read your profile, I’m only reading your opening post.

But that sounds confusing. And contradictory

By *he KakapoMan
13 weeks ago

A nice rock

"So you didn’t block 2 profiles who sent photos of their cocks because they read your profile. But your profile says you’ll block anyone who sends a dick pic?!?

But that sounds confusing. And contradictory "

Maybe read it again...but slower

By *avexxMan
13 weeks ago

cheshire

keep them dicks zipped up , seriously i would never send a dick picture

By *lik and PaulCouple
13 weeks ago

Flagrante

"The ones sending it, ain’t reading the profile. "

Not necessarily...nothing to do with dick pics but when we say that they obviously haven't read our profile they say they have and reference the bit we are talking about but just say they thought they would take a chance anyway.

13 weeks ago

"So you didn’t block 2 profiles who sent photos of their cocks because they read your profile. But your profile says you’ll block anyone who sends a dick pic?!?

But that sounds confusing. And contradictory

Maybe read it again...but slower "

I had to read the thread I’ve got it. Clarified.

By *bxanfCouple
13 weeks ago

Inside your walls

We can't control peoples profile pictures, but dicks as a profile pic is a great filter for us.

We say on the profile to not send us dick pics for any reason and when a guy sends one because they are far far too busy to read the profile, we send a screen cap of the part of our profile that says not to be sent dick pics circled.

By * and R cple4Couple
13 weeks ago

swansea

We've had to block all single men due to the penis pics and the messages asking if I wanted a real man .

It's a shame really but thankfully we have met some lovely men at clubs and group socials..

By *oveToPlay.Couple
13 weeks ago

Yorkshire

Got to wave a hand in the air for the single guys here

We've had nothing but respectful messages, no dick pics - unless we ask, polite, mannered and engaging messages.

S xxx

By *atnip make me purrWoman
13 weeks ago

Reading

Think of it as a great filter. Would you joy want to spend time with guys who send dick pics when specifically asked not to?

By *ittlebirdWoman
13 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

I’m happy to print them all off for you OP. They go in the rogues gallery… after being rated obviously

You send me unsolicited dick pics you get 100% sarcasm. Its the only way

By *ohnny DeeeepMan
13 weeks ago

durham

Just 9?

I think the footy is on tbf.

By *-MrGatsby-.Man
13 weeks ago

London and Sandy

WTF guys!!!!!!

Unfortunately, you will likely find they have read your profile and consider it 'fun' to send one to cause a reaction. With you blocking, which they deserve, you're likely confirming that you've looked at their photo.

I honestly can't think of a technical solution to stop this. I'm even expecting that a good proportion are paid for members too. So applying restrictions on free members won't achieve much.

By *hunky GentMan
13 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I think there should be a setting for if you want to receive those kinda pics.

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple
13 weeks ago

Northampton

I have real reservations about talking about the law on a sex site for people looking for sex with strangers and filled with images of penises and vaginas and arseholes and tits. This is the second time I have heard this argument being rehearsed and it bothers me. "

For us it’s the ‘consent’ part.

We consent to looking at the content you describe, and when we feel like it we go looking for it.

Unsolicited in our inbox, different story.

The reality is, it’s illegal. But a user on here has about zero chance of identifying the law breaker and doing anything about it.

We block and move on.

By *-MrGatsby-.Man
13 weeks ago

London and Sandy

"I think there should be a setting for if you want to receive those kinda pics. "

Yes maybe a general rule that initial messages cannot be photos uploaded onto here and graded above 'Face Photo only' and cannot also be directly uploaded from the phone.

By *amantha_JadeWoman
13 weeks ago

Newcastle

I’ve got all single men blocked from messaging now as I was sick of all the dick pics. Sad that there’s so many insolent idiots who spoil it for the nice, polite guys.

By *oxy jWoman
13 weeks ago

somerset

I have real reservations about talking about the law on a sex site for people looking for sex with strangers and filled with images of penises and vaginas and arseholes and tits. This is the second time I have heard this argument being rehearsed and it bothers me. "

its about consent the law is very clear on this even if its on a adult nsite

By *illan-KillashMan
13 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

Dear Sir,

And:

And:

Yours faithfully

I've seen that before somewhere.......

It's a live letters, read out by Olivia coleman. Easily found on the www"

I know, I posted that exact text (and a link to the video) in a chat group last week.

By *hunky GentMan
13 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I think there should be a setting for if you want to receive those kinda pics.

Yes maybe a general rule that initial messages cannot be photos uploaded onto here and graded above 'Face Photo only' and cannot also be directly uploaded from the phone. "

There should be something.

It doesn't do the site any favours.

13 weeks ago

"I think there should be a setting for if you want to receive those kinda pics. "

Wasn’t there a survey? I hope a lot of people that think passionately about this were

proactive enough to put that as a suggestion.

By *amantha_JadeWoman
13 weeks ago

Newcastle

Agree. In the same way that you select which category a photo is when you upload it, you should also be able to filter the type of photos you receive.

By *hunky GentMan
13 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Agree. In the same way that you select which category a photo is when you upload it, you should also be able to filter the type of photos you receive."

Exactly (in my best scouse accent)

By *hunky GentMan
13 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Wasn’t there a survey? I hope a lot of people that think passionately about this were

proactive enough to put that as a suggestion. "

Maybe it could be re-done????

By * F 2018Couple
13 weeks ago

shropshire

"It's a total turn off for me and the message just gets deleted...same from profiles with a dick as their main picture."

I totally agree

By *amantha_JadeWoman
13 weeks ago

Newcastle

proactive enough to put that as a suggestion. "

I put it in my feedback

By *hunky GentMan
13 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

proactive enough to put that as a suggestion.

I put it in my feedback "

Go get'em tiger.

By *inUpProWoman
13 weeks ago

Liverpool

I'm drowning in a sea of dick pics right now. I tend to just delete messages containing them

By *hunky GentMan
13 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I'm drowning in a sea of dick pics right now. I tend to just delete messages containing them "

I'm too old to even send you a pic if bacon butties.

By *inUpProWoman
13 weeks ago

Liverpool

"I'm drowning in a sea of dick pics right now. I tend to just delete messages containing them

I'm too old to even send you a pic if bacon butties. "

I'd be more impressed with a bacon butty pic lol

By *hunky GentMan
13 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I'm drowning in a sea of dick pics right now. I tend to just delete messages containing them

I'm too old to even send you a pic if bacon butties.

I'd be more impressed with a bacon butty pic lol"

The bloody thing gets more fabs than any of my other pics.

By *llenandmarieCouple
13 weeks ago

Birmingham

Neither me (Allen) or Marier get it. We regularly discuss this and have yet to come up with a viable reason why somebody would see an unknown penis and say “I MUST HAVE YOU”.

Absolutely nuts…..

… I suppose and penis…. Literally!

By *onkoMan
13 weeks ago

here and there

I wish I got unsolicited strap on pic's

By *4bimMan
13 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

op.

set your message filters to block all single men. then you message the ones you like and wish to communicate with.

that way you stop moaning about it and then YOU are in control of what messages you recieve.

i bet you dont do it though as you just love the attention.

By *veryday_Couple_NextdoorCouple
13 weeks ago

Bristol

"We've had to block all single men due to the penis pics and the messages asking if I wanted a real man .

It's a shame really but thankfully we have met some lovely men at clubs and group socials.. "

When men do this when approaching couples, it proper grips our ‘shit’, quite simply learn and understand the couple dynamics, the trust that those two have to allow additional pleasure beyond themselves, learn to either be part of that, or take your massive “I’m a real man” ego off to the drs and know that you’ve just been blocked by another couple.

The real man, is the man who can adult, have a conversation and understand, not just stick his dick in something.

Apologies for the rant, but after receiving multiple similar messages, it’s a definite annoyance of our own.

By *oubleswing2019Man
13 weeks ago

Colchester

I've never sent an unsolicited dick pic. Ever. And never will. Because the clue is in the word "unsolicited".

I did receive 4 earlier (not on FAB) but that was consented and from a nice man I've been chatting to.

I've spoken to a female friend who has just started dating online and she said "OMG...I did not expect this flood of dick pics". I am actually asking other females I meet, "Is this the new norm these days ?" and so far 100% have said "Yes".

I am finding the Patriarchy has a lot to flipping answer for and it's depressing.

By *hief_Of_AlwaysMan
13 weeks ago

London or Bedford

Here here

By *hief_Of_AlwaysMan
13 weeks ago

London or Bedford

"op.

set your message filters to block all single men. then you message the ones you like and wish to communicate with.

that way you stop moaning about it and then YOU are in control of what messages you recieve.

i bet you dont do it though as you just love the attention."

Righteousness

And what of those people, men AND women who have private parts as their profile pics? I did not consent to see that. Should I get the police involved?

13 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

"op.

Fact is, I shouldn't have to block all single men from contacting me, in order to stop this happening. I've made some wonderful male friends on this site, and I don't see why a small minority of idiots should spoil it for the masses.

No, I don't bloody like receiving these messages actually, and with a response such as yours, does make me wonder if it's a touch of guilty conscience on your part.

The block button is a satisfactory filter.

By *odgers and PartingCouple
13 weeks ago

edinburgh

Can’t say we’ve had too many, thankfully. Probably get more of an audible sigh from seeing profiles with nowt but dick pics. They’re just dull and shows zero imagination. K

By *aM 689Man
13 weeks ago

Mordor

"op.

Morning .. i don't really see this as 'attention' seeking. I agree that OP should block all males and only message who she is interested in BUT why should she ? Because this is a sex site, because she may or may not have posted naked pics (I've not looked) then sending a dick pic is fair game ? Even though she has clearly stated not to be sent dick pics ?

I equate it to being in a pub an you see a women out, a guys 1st move isnt going to be flashing their dick but its ok here ?

I'm not a women, but i understand why most would chose the bear.

Rather than having a go at OP for 'moaning' maybe have a go at the guys for ignoring the fact she didnt want them in the 1st place ?

Just my opinion.

By *unchalMan
13 weeks ago

Dartford

I have real reservations about talking about the law on a sex site for people looking for sex with strangers and filled with images of penises and vaginas and arseholes and tits. This is the second time I have heard this argument being rehearsed and it bothers me.

We consent to looking at the content you describe, and when we feel like it we go looking for it.

The reality is, it’s illegal. But a user on here has about zero chance of identifying the law breaker and doing anything about it.

We block and move on. "

I do get your point but given the context it is hardly harmful in any conceivable way. Talk of what is legal or not and I might be seeing a pattern here will only serve to help close this place down. I have a notion that it is another way in which some of the women on here try to ‘police’ the men.

By *enegadeMMan
13 weeks ago

oxford

I only send them when asked for….feel free to ask

Has there ever been a thread asking such guys if the dick pic sending, prior to request, actually works?

By *unchalMan
13 weeks ago

Dartford

"I only send them when asked for….feel free to ask

Has there ever been a thread asking such guys if the dick pic sending, prior to request, actually works? "

If I understand this correctly, the dick pic sending is instead of it working. I’m guessing that it’s often part of a wank session.

13 weeks ago

You can send me anything.

By *olgateSmile81Man
13 weeks ago

Glasgow

If you want legal advice, go see an actual lawyer. Talk of what's legal on here often sounds like those posts on social media saying you can ignore parking tickets.

You've already given consent to needing occasional mindbleach by joining this site. It's not like you joined expecting to find cat videos.

Yes, there are laws on harassment, threatening behaviour, and obscene content. If someone were to join with multiple accounts and bombard you constantly, both fab and the email account provider would be asked by the police to assist in tracking down the person doing this.

There are also laws on sharing pictures of others without consent, such as revenge p0rn, but you can put pictures of yourself online without legal consequence.

But yes, fab should have the ability to block you from receiving unsolicited X rated pics of any kind, and to not receive 'instant' pics if you don't want those either.

By *enegadeMMan
13 weeks ago

oxford

"I only send them when asked for….feel free to ask

Has there ever been a thread asking such guys if the dick pic sending, prior to request, actually works?

If I understand this correctly, the dick pic sending is instead of it working. I’m guessing that it’s often part of a wank session. "

A wank session that they’re mid way through trying to get finished ?

By *oelDorianMan
13 weeks ago

vanaheim

WTF guys!!!!!!

It’s because most guys think with their cock and can’t be bothered to read a profile

By *unchalMan
13 weeks ago

Dartford

"You can send me anything. "

That’s how I feel. Well, almost anything…

By *parkle1974Woman
13 weeks ago

Leeds

"op.

Wow!

Especially your last sentence!

By *amantha_JadeWoman
13 weeks ago

Newcastle

"op.

i bet you dont do it though as you just love the attention.

Righteousness

And what of those people, men AND women who have private parts as their profile pics? I did not consent to see that. Should I get the police involved? "

The OP has issue with people sending genital pics via DM, when she has expressed clearly in her bio that she doesn’t want to receive them. I have something similar in my bio. That is our choice. People should read bios, check preferences and respect them before sending pictures via DM. It’s completely different to the pictures someone has on their public profile - that is their choice, as distasteful as some of them are. For what it’s worth, I don’t think profile pics should be allowed to contain gentitals and we should also have the option to filter the type of pics we receive via DM or they should all be pixelated with the option to view (male or female).

By *ootyfruityCouple
13 weeks ago

andover

[Removed by poster at 21/06/24 08:53:00]

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
13 weeks ago

chichester

who even reads a profile fully on here its fab

By *enegadeMMan
13 weeks ago

oxford

"who even reads a profile fully on here its fab "

I’ve read yours multiple times

By *unchalMan
13 weeks ago

Dartford

"who even reads a profile fully on here its fab "

I read every profile I come across. I’d hate to miss anyone who was looking for an old (ish) man with a white beard.

By *allandathleticMan
13 weeks ago

Asgard

I only send mine when solicited to do so.

That usually ends in being blocked also

By *enegadeMMan
13 weeks ago

oxford

"who even reads a profile fully on here its fab

I read every profile I come across. I’d hate to miss anyone who was looking for an old (ish) man with a white beard. "

You missed *cool white beard

By *oxy jWoman
13 weeks ago

somerset

We block and move on.

I do get your point but given the context it is hardly harmful in any conceivable way. Talk of what is legal or not and I might be seeing a pattern here will only serve to help close this place down. I have a notion that it is another way in which some of the women on here try to ‘police’ the men. "

nobody is on here for a power trip or to control its not the fault of women and couples that there are sooooo many men its not our fault they cant get meets its not our fault that many are porn obsessed its not our fault that there are so many who the moment they join they feel entitled for sex .... many not all ... guys know sending unsolicited dick pics is illegal 99.9% know this from the amount of air time these new laws have had this includes sex sites as well as anywhere else no one is trying to kill this site and lets be honest if the internet collapse tomorrow the scene will still carry on the private scene is already massive as people get fed up with the hassles of the net....

im no prude im no woke person im here for guys only ans sexually very open minded im forward in my messaging and i ask for dick pics because i wont meet without one but nobody on here is the same we all want different we all message different but lawful at the very least

consent is the golden rule of this scene as many of us have to use the word ''no'' so often specially in clubs .. consent consent consent the moment that starts getting abused is where swinging ends and things take a turn for worse..

By *issmorganWoman
13 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I had a man message yest, he was fine that I wasn't meeting and he'd read my profile, but included 2 cock pics, so didn't read it at all.

I replied that he'd either not read it or had and still thought he'd send them and that's a red flag. He was blocked afterwards.

A cock pic doesn't make me wanna meet someone and just means they get deleted or blocked.

There's so much cock on here that I do wonder why they think there's would be any different.

By *ookup75Man
13 weeks ago

maidstone

They must have been desperate

By *ealMissShadyWoman
13 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

I always reply with

'Dick pics are the equivalent to the cat bringing in dead things....yes, you must be very proud of it but I do not wish to see it'

By *allandathleticMan
13 weeks ago

Asgard

I always send one back

By *he KakapoMan
13 weeks ago

A nice rock

".

There's so much cock on here that I do wonder why they think there's would be any different. "

Eh sorry? Take that back my cock is a unique and special flower thank you very much

Post new Message to Thread