Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I'm really, really good at...

Jump to newest

By *eli OP   Woman
1 week ago

Thanks slutsfun for the inspiration.

Would you say you're gifted at anything sexually? Really really good at it? What makes you think you're good at it?

Would your previous sexual partners agree?

Have you ever met someone who was incredibly gifted at sex?

Also good morning. I'd do a good morning thread but I'd rather do this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arlot o scaraWoman
1 week ago

Hell

I’m really, really good at kissing. Good kissers are few and far between… but the ones who are

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
1 week ago

little house on the praire

Wouldn't say I was really good at one sexual thing

By *allandathleticMan
1 week ago

Asgard

Too early to think. Need more coffee

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
1 week ago

somewhere

Never used to like giving BJs (I get bored way to easily and I have a small mouth) but apparently I'm really good at them, obviously I don't actually know but never have complaints lol x

By *orthern BeardMan
1 week ago

Preston

Use of my hands mostly. Just always had this knack with my fingers finding the right spot. More so than anything else.

By *eli OP   Woman
1 week ago

"I’m really, really good at kissing. Good kissers are few and far between… but the ones who are "

Why do you think you're really really good at kissing when there are so few of them in your own words?

By *rsKOTCTWoman
1 week ago

Leeds

I can say what I'm good at with the Mr, I'm an expert at a blow job, because I know exactly what he likes....

I'd be naive to say I was an expert at all blow jobs because everyone likes it differently.

I'm an expert at wanting to please & learning what they like.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
1 week ago

Leeds

"

Would you say you're gifted at anything sexually?

Would your previous sexual partners agree? "

Disappointment.

Yes.

The mr

By *illy IdolMan
1 week ago

~Rear of the Year winner 2024~

"I’m really, really good at kissing. Good kissers are few and far between… but the ones who are

Why do you think you're really really good at kissing when there are so few of them in your own words?"

Devils advocate...are there loads of good kisses and the bad ones are few and far between...

By *illy IdolMan
1 week ago

"I’m really, really good at kissing. Good kissers are few and far between… but the ones who are

Why do you think you're really really good at kissing when there are so few of them in your own words?

Devils advocate...are there loads of good kisses and the bad ones are few and far between..."

Kissers*

By *luehairedcumslutCouple
1 week ago

St Neots

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, really ridiculously good at sex. And I plan on finding out what that is.

By *ymbunnyfitCouple
1 week ago

East Yorkshire

Giving oil handjobs I've perfected it over many years with hubby. Always give blowjob to get started oiling balls as I suck and bite his cock xx

By *eeliciouschaosWoman
1 week ago

Wherever

I’m particularly good at being discarded right after but I kind of understand where they are coming from.

By *iss.Bella.Woman
1 week ago

North Wales

Past partners have said I give good head but that's not to say I won't ever be anyone's worst BJ giver.

All I know is I enjoy it, so I can get a bit lost in it

By *ongJohnSilva08Man
1 week ago

Right up your street

I’m dead good at finger blasting

By *ell GwynnWoman
1 week ago

North Yorkshire

Good morning, Meli.

I suppose it all depends on who you're doing it with. A more sensually inclined sex partner will enjoy the way I do things, but someone who likes it rough and frantic will be less than impressed. Bored even.

By *eli OP   Woman
1 week ago

"Wouldn't say I was really good at one sexual thing"

Is there anything you really enjoyed doing?

By *orld Cup WillyMan
1 week ago

Berkshire

Nope. Can’t think of anything really. Generally mediocre all round.

Sorry, OP.

By *eli OP   Woman
1 week ago

"Never used to like giving BJs (I get bored way to easily and I have a small mouth) but apparently I'm really good at them, obviously I don't actually know but never have complaints lol x"

See, I think what makes someone more... enjoyable rather than good is their enthusiasm. If they're bored it's not going to be erm, mind blowing. But that's my view.

Not receiving any complaints is good but I do now wonder if anyone has ever received a complaint.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
1 week ago

North West

I really don't know because I've not done the Sex with enough people to have much feedback. Mr KC is a big fan of my BJs, but I don't know if anyone else would agree.

It's a sample size of 1

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
1 week ago

little house on the praire

"Wouldn't say I was really good at one sexual thing

Is there anything you really enjoyed doing?"

Adore giving blowjobs, but if I had to say one thing it would be rimming I liked to get stuck right in

By *oyoteUglyWoman
1 week ago

somewhere

I don't think there's anything I'm any better than anyone else at.

By *ot_BritishIndian_CoupleCouple
1 week ago

Midlands

I always let my partner win the race as she always CUM first and I am always Second

By *luehairedcumslutCouple
1 week ago

St Neots

"Never used to like giving BJs (I get bored way to easily and I have a small mouth) but apparently I'm really good at them, obviously I don't actually know but never have complaints lol x

See, I think what makes someone more... enjoyable rather than good is their enthusiasm. If they're bored it's not going to be erm, mind blowing. But that's my view.

Not receiving any complaints is good but I do now wonder if anyone has ever received a complaint."

I've endured some shocking BJs. Just have to grin and bear it,

Never complained

By *ripfillMan
1 week ago

havant

I am just quite good at being quite nice

By *eli OP   Woman
1 week ago

"Use of my hands mostly. Just always had this knack with my fingers finding the right spot. More so than anything else."

Maybe you're good at listening/responding to another's physical cues and that's why? With fingers there are less distractions and it's easier to read someone.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
1 week ago

St Leonards

I appear to be gifted at finding the gush or squirt where previously there has been little or none.

It also appears that the women who have got to this place have enjoyed it quite a lot.

That's probably my only "above average" ability.

I think I've had one partner who was extremely gifted for my sexual pleasure - everything clicked and was beyond the normal.

Hope that answers everything enough Meli x

By *eli OP   Woman
1 week ago

"Good morning, Meli.

I suppose it all depends on who you're doing it with. A more sensually inclined sex partner will enjoy the way I do things, but someone who likes it rough and frantic will be less than impressed. Bored even."

I'm replying out of order but you said good morning. Good morning Nell! Four sleeps until I see your cute face and hairy feet.

Yep, compatibility plays a big part. What one person sees as epic, another will find ever so dull.

By *arlot o scaraWoman
1 week ago

Hell

Devils advocate...are there loads of good kisses and the bad ones are few and far between..."

Generally I’ve found women are better kissers than men, so that kind of confirms your slant on it

By *illy IdolMan
1 week ago

Devils advocate...are there loads of good kisses and the bad ones are few and far between...

Generally I’ve found women are better kissers than men, so that kind of confirms your slant on it "

It's those beautifully soft lips, isn't it?

By *eli OP   Woman
1 week ago

"I can say what I'm good at with the Mr, I'm an expert at a blow job, because I know exactly what he likes....

I'd be naive to say I was an expert at all blow jobs because everyone likes it differently.

I'm an expert at wanting to please & learning what they like."

Oh I like this! Yes, you can be an expert at wanting to please someone. Whether or not that happens? Meh. But that desire, drive to learn another is a big thing.

By *eli OP   Woman
1 week ago

"

Would you say you're gifted at anything sexually?

Disappointment.

Yes.

The mr "

I really love how committed you are to your persona. It brings a tear to my thigh.

By *ittlebirdWoman
1 week ago

The Big Smoke

I honestly think it depends who you’re with OP. Sometimes it just works and sometimes it doesn’t.

I think making that connection before fucking is probably the most important part.

Then tbh even when you’re just chatting.. then kissing.. you’re already fucking like time has stopped still in your head anyway

It’s the best bit for me

By *he love catsCouple
1 week ago

South Wales

Practice over the years and different scenarios have made us both better at what we do.

There's always something to learn and new things to try.

You don't want to get stuck in the same routines as it will become boring, what works for one person might not work for another and if you can adapt it's going to be a better experience for everyone.

Having each other and regulars who we are totally comfortable with we can sit and openly discuss the things that we enjoy, it definitely improves our time together as we can spend it doing the things that we enjoy the most.

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
1 week ago

somewhere

"Never used to like giving BJs (I get bored way to easily and I have a small mouth) but apparently I'm really good at them, obviously I don't actually know but never have complaints lol x

Not receiving any complaints is good but I do now wonder if anyone has ever received a complaint."

Just for the record, I enjoy them now, since I learned that it doesn't have to be gobble gobble the whole time lol, it's making use of the whole dick, using a tongue when the mouth has been open wide for a while and just licking up and down for a bit, finding the sweet spot and then starting to...I best stop

By *ellinever70Woman
1 week ago

Ayrshire

I'm as good as the man I'm doing it with

I don't know how folks can think they have a sexual skill...it's not a solo sport

By *illy IdolMan
1 week ago

"I'm as good as the man I'm doing it with

I don't know how folks can think they have a sexual skill...it's not a solo sport "

It is for most men here

By *or-QueeningMan
1 week ago

Manchester

"Thanks slutsfun for the inspiration.

Would you say you're gifted at anything sexually? Really really good at it? What makes you think you're good at it?

Also good morning. I'd do a good morning thread but I'd rather do this. "

Good morning Meli!

Well, until I read the 'Why are some men so gifted at' thread I'd have said my only claim to sexual skill is cunnilingus. But the comments from women on there are making me doubt myself

My evidence? Well, there's the lady who brought me a little plastic trophy the second time she came over for being only the second man to make her come via oral. There's the lady who used to squirt repeatedly every time she came over and I went down on her. And while women can of course fake orgasms, I generally like to take my time so if they were not enjoying it presumably they'd have pretended to come to get it over with?

Of course I' not claiming a 100% success rate - there are lots of reasons why someone can't get over the line (medication, stress, etc) - it's not magic. I just try to listen to my partners, make it clear that I adore worshipping their pussy and am doing it for the thrill of it, so they feel good about me being down there even if it takes a while, and try to react to their responses - the little moans (that get increasingly louder), the involuntary movements, the fingers in my hair holding me in place...

I've met a couple of women who made me feel like my whole body was melting when they went down on me - their oral skills were off the chart, although I've found women with that level of skill are few and far between.

What about you OP? I have a feeling I already know from your other forum posts but please do tell from your perspective.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
1 week ago

Southampton

Apparently I'm good at kissing mouths and other parts

By *eli OP   Woman
1 week ago

Kissers*"

Or maybe.... there are people you're compatible with and those you aren't.

By *eli OP   Woman
1 week ago

"Giving oil handjobs I've perfected it over many years with hubby. Always give blowjob to get started oiling balls as I suck and bite his cock xx"

So you're really good at giving your husband oily handjobs? That's really sweet! In an odd way.

By *allandathleticMan
1 week ago

Asgard

I'm really really good at making coffee

Also back massages apparently.

Morning coffee followed with a back massage anyone?

By *weetiepie99Woman
1 week ago

cardiff

I don't think there's any such thing as being 'gifted' at sex.

I think as someone above said its all about the chemistry and connection. It takes two people to have good sex and when it all combines in the right way, it can be explosive

By *oody BMan
1 week ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

I don’t know if I am. I suppose it’s like anything, you match better with some people than you do with others.

But…. I reckon my kisses are nice, I mean with this much desperation I display when I kiss you will be sure to feel my appreciation.

By *itvclaireTV/TS
1 week ago

Birmingham

"I’m really, really good at kissing. Good kissers are few and far between… but the ones who are "

Have to agree, if someone's good a kissing I just melt

XX

By *imber wolfMan
1 week ago

Aycliffe

I’m always told I give great massages, people ask, “where did you learn to do that?”

But as Indiana Jones once said, “I don’t know, I’m making this up as I go”

By *rucey_BigBallsMan
1 week ago

London

I'm pretty confident in my kissing ability to be fair.

And everything else obviously

By *eli OP   Woman
1 week ago

"I’m particularly good at being discarded right after but I kind of understand where they are coming from."

Ach dc, this is quite sad to read. I hope you find that you're good at not being discarded soon. x

By *eli OP   Woman
1 week ago

"Past partners have said I give good head but that's not to say I won't ever be anyone's worst BJ giver.

All I know is I enjoy it, so I can get a bit lost in it "

Exactly. You (a general you) might be someone's idea of hell.

If you enjoy it? That shows. Someone's enjoyment of being with me, doing whatever definitely is a big thing. For me. Others might enjoy lacklustre

By *electableicecreamMan
1 week ago

The West

I've been told I'm a very good kisser and I appear to be quite good with my hands. I think this is because I'm quite sensitive and find myself acutely aware of responses.

By *esiGalGuy123Man
1 week ago

Find me..

Sucking tits. Making you cum, caressing..

By *esthetic21Man
1 week ago

Birmingham/Bristol

I'm really good at not cumming

By *aturefunswTV/TS
1 week ago

bristol

Kissing

Oral sex

Trying new ideas in openminded way .

Staying erect

Repeater

Heavy cummer still .

By *avinaTVTV/TS
1 week ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Sigh. Much as I wish I wasn't, I'm sort of average to okay at most of it. Nothing special.

By *aturefunswTV/TS
1 week ago

bristol

By *aturefunswTV/TS
1 week ago

bristol

A lady I had a fling with gave the most incredible bj - literally worshipped it .

A xd I met gave my first prostate orgasm

And I’ve had fun trying new things with a naughty cd that are her ideas I’m her practise board

By *eli OP   Woman
1 week ago

"I really don't know because I've not done the Sex with enough people to have much feedback. Mr KC is a big fan of my BJs, but I don't know if anyone else would agree.

It's a sample size of 1 "

Haven't you taken part in a gangbang before? How can it be a sample size of 1?

It's lovely when you truly know someone and what really does it for them. Of course there's the sexiness of discovering but there's eroticism in the intimacy of knowledge of another.

By *aturefunswTV/TS
1 week ago

bristol

Also good morning. I'd do a good morning thread but I'd rather do this.

A lady I had a fling with gave the most incredible bj - literally worshipped it .

A xd I met gave my first prostate orgasm

And I’ve had fun trying new things with a naughty cd that are her ideas I’m her practise board "

My first wife called me the hour man ! So she did.

You know from reaction if you are a good kisser

My recent ex would say I was to intense in making her squirt orgasm constantly and always do new things .

By *eli OP   Woman
1 week ago

"I don't think there's anything I'm any better than anyone else at.

"

It's not really about being better than anyone, my questions were more how you see yourself. The other thread had me wondering. I wouldn't say I'm gifted at oral but I really enjoy giving. And that's not a comparative thing (I might be wrong!).

By *eli OP   Woman
1 week ago

"I appear to be gifted at finding the gush or squirt where previously there has been little or none.

It also appears that the women who have got to this place have enjoyed it quite a lot.

That's probably my only "above average" ability.

I think I've had one partner who was extremely gifted for my sexual pleasure - everything clicked and was beyond the normal.

Hope that answers everything enough Meli x

"

You're very gentle with how you reply to my forum posts. Less... zany. It makes me smile.

And yes it does. As an aside; have you found that all women do have a G-spot? Mine is... still hidden/non-existent and I'm typing/thinking out loud as to what makes women squirt. Again.

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
1 week ago

Second star to the right…

Good morning Meli

As my username suggests I am versatile.

I have a God given talent to get hard really hard and stay hard long after….a Pornstar would be proud. My control is pretty amazing but that has taken practice like everything else.

My oral, massages, seduction and rough play have been honed over the years.

Some have said I was the best they had and others just enjoyed the experience.

So I am a pretty good all rounder, the Maris Piper of sex and that’s quoting someone

By *agatoXXXMan
1 week ago

Carol Vorderman's underwear drawer.

Nothing, apparently.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
1 week ago

St Leonards

"You're very gentle with how you reply to my forum posts. Less... zany. It makes me smile.

And yes it does. As an aside; have you found that all women do have a G-spot? Mine is... still hidden/non-existent and I'm typing/thinking out loud as to what makes women squirt. Again. "

Oh that's just a ruse to build up trust. Once that's established, me, the aliens, the dead people, and the future humans have you earmarked as our "Number 3 Fingerblast Concubine".

Only 12 hours a week of actual work, and although most of us are genderless, humans would categorise us at around 62.714% female attributes.

No - I've not found that all women have a G-spot. Either I haven't found it, they don't have one, or they weren't yet in the mental space to find out.

Also, squirting is never an objective, just an incidental that is invariably pleasurable, I'm told.

And finally, I don't think "squirt" and G-spot are necessarily directly correlated.

I've had one, arguably two partners, who, if the rest of touch and words and bodies were "in the right place", they would occasionally gush/squirt from touch/teasing of the lips and clit-pinching.

I think the way to the Holy Grail is not to seek it xx

By *ansoffateMan
1 week ago

Sagittarius A

I'm English you can't claim to be really good at sex you have to be self-depreciating, in a mildly humorous manner or be considered arrogant.

I'll put that aside as it's you Meli. Bi partners have made the point (I didn't ask) that my oral skills are better than female partners and been asked 'what did you do?'. As in teach me - I want to do that to them. I'm afraid it's a trade secret. That's my tongue in cheek answer to how do you know.

For me it comes from the feedback loop, which takes two people and the C word. I'm just very predisposed to it as it's what drives my desire. I thrive on it and feel vicarious arousal, which I follow in the moment and it becomes more intuitive as I get to understand and appreciate a partner.

Without that I can find it hard to get into sex and it takes a partner who is very skilled in taking charge, or topping from the bottom. Otherwise it feels mediocre and probably is, if I can't ride the wave I tend to checkout.

1 week ago

North West

"Good morning Meli

I have a God given talent to get hard really hard and stay hard long after….a Pornstar would be proud. My control is pretty amazing but that has taken practice like everything else.

So I am a pretty good all rounder, the Maris Piper of sex and that’s quoting someone "

The Maris Piper of sex

Do you roast well?

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
1 week ago

"Good morning Meli

So I am a pretty good all rounder, the Maris Piper of sex and that’s quoting someone

The Maris Piper of sex

Do you roast well?"

Not just roast….i sizzle

By *ittlebirdWoman
1 week ago

The Big Smoke

"Good morning Meli

The Maris Piper of sex

Do you roast well?

Not just roast….i sizzle "

So you’re saying you’re a potato?

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
1 week ago

"Good morning Meli

The Maris Piper of sex

Do you roast well?

Not just roast….i sizzle

So you’re saying you’re a potato? "

Like a sack of spuds

By *d4fun73Man
1 week ago

Shipley

What are you really good at?

By *eyond PurityCouple
1 week ago

Laceby

Im good at creating scenarios - C and a few of our play friends agree.

I’m good at building up the heat in the room - I’m always looking for ways to enhance a situation or an orgasm.

I’m good at using my eyes to show the intensity. I’m ambidextrous too so can use both hands at the same time, which had come in handy (pun intended)

I’m a pleaser so I’ll always be looking to learn different ways to please with different people.

However none of the above will ever work if someone’s got a closed mind or isn’t also trying to create any heat too. You’re only as good as the person/people you are having sex with.

K

By *cotsguyyMan
1 week ago

Belfast

I can make a wicked cuppa after

By *lack_rob699Man
1 week ago

Chingford

Most definitely cunnilingus (no complaints yet) and also actually listening/paying attention to my sexual partner

By *uffolkcouple-bi onlyCouple
1 week ago

west suffolk

Good just means you were very compatible. We’re all good in our own way.

1 week ago

North West

"Good morning Meli

The Maris Piper of sex

Do you roast well?

Not just roast….i sizzle "

Mash me. Mash me like one of your French girls

Nahhhhhh, it doesn't work, does it?!

By *rancois Du BoisMan
1 week ago

The wrong side of the tracks.

People like my oral.

Apparently I’m good at kissing too, free to demonstrate at the weekend

By *herryOnTopXXXMan
1 week ago

North IOW

Apparently the way I'm prepared to talk about things openly and honestly and the fact that aftercare is high on my list is really appreciated.

By *r UnexceptionalMan
1 week ago

Always on the move

Making omelettes.

By *irtydevil666Man
1 week ago

bristol

Sticking things in holes....

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
1 week ago

"Good morning Meli

The Maris Piper of sex

Do you roast well?

Not just roast….i sizzle

Nahhhhhh, it doesn't work, does it?! "

You could have gone with something that involved peeling off layers and put on a low heat before bringing to the boil!!

By *heBelladonnaWoman
1 week ago

Somewhere Out There In The World

I’m really, really good at deepthroating.

Succinctly, I don’t have a gag reflex. I’ve literally felt my epiglottis without inducing vomit.

Previous partners who have the right appendage have experienced. Those without may have been fortunate or not, to see others experience my ability, and would agree.

I met someone on Fab who I think is the best kisser. Really, really good at kissing. Set the bar really high. I don’t even want the sex stuff with them but their kisses are the best I’ve ever had. Their mouth just compliments mine, perhaps. The sensual way they dance with my mouth and tongue. I challenge myself to find a better kisser each time I kiss someone new.

For the record, they aren’t on the forums so it’s not you, if you think it’s you.

1 week ago

North West

"Good morning Meli

The Maris Piper of sex

Do you roast well?

Not just roast….i sizzle

Nahhhhhh, it doesn't work, does it?!

You could have gone with something that involved peeling off layers and put on a low heat before bringing to the boil!! "

Bringing me to the boil is what happens after approx 21:00 when my menopause symptoms flare up

1 week ago

Southampton

"I'm really really good at making coffee

Also back massages apparently.

Morning coffee followed with a back massage anyone?"

Sounds like heaven to me !

By *ohnysteMan
1 week ago

newcastle under lyme

Eating pussy. By far my fav thing

By *ondiego85Man
1 week ago

nottingham

Fingering. I’m pretty gifted. Years of experience

By *wist my nipplesCouple
1 week ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Being direct.

Mrs TMN x

By *ansoffateMan
1 week ago

Sagittarius A

"I’m really, really good at deepthroating.

Succinctly, I don’t have a gag reflex. I’ve literally felt my epiglottis without inducing vomit.

Previous partners who have the right appendage have experienced. Those without may have been fortunate or not, to see others experience my ability, and would agree.

I met someone on Fab who I think is the best kisser. Really, really good at kissing. Set the bar really high. I don’t even want the sex stuff with them but their kisses are the best I’ve ever had. Their mouth just compliments mine, perhaps. The sensual way they dance with my mouth and tongue. I challenge myself to find a better kisser each time I kiss someone new.

For the record, they aren’t on the forums so it’s not you, if you think it’s you. "

Ooh I had a partner with that talent, you brought back some very steamy memories there thank you.

By *igjonny090Man
1 week ago

blackpool, lancaster, Manchester and Loughborough

Honesty, and communication I’m good at picking up on other people’s little signs that they like or don’t like stuff so I’m good at changing what I’m doing to help us get where we want to be or that’s what I hope

By *uriousscouserWoman
1 week ago

Wirral

Orgasms. I climax quickly, easily and intensely.

I'm a premature ejaculator's wet dream (pun very much intended) because I tend to start within a couple of thrusts.

By *igjonny090Man
1 week ago

blackpool, lancaster, Manchester and Loughborough

"Orgasms. I climax quickly, easily and intensely.

I'm a premature ejaculator's wet dream (pun very much intended) because I tend to start within a couple of thrusts."

I think I need to do some experimenting with you then so we can both be satisfied, don’t worry it won’t take us long haha

By *os_GoddessofdawnWoman
1 week ago

In the clouds

Faking an orgasm, seeing as I've done it for so long! Would be nice to have a real one

By *eli OP   Woman
1 week ago

"I honestly think it depends who you’re with OP. Sometimes it just works and sometimes it doesn’t.

I think making that connection before fucking is probably the most important part.

Then tbh even when you’re just chatting.. then kissing.. you’re already fucking like time has stopped still in your head anyway

It’s the best bit for me "

Fucking like time has stopped still in your head...

Yeah, I really know what you mean LB.

I do think a lot of it depends on the who. What they enjoy, how they respond, how you work together, the strength of that connection, chemistry... however you want to describe it.

By *hilloutMan
1 week ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I think I'm good at it all in general. I base this on my prior interactions with women and their feedback and reactions.

I can read a woman's body well and can adapt on the fly based on response. I can be soft, slow and passionate or energetic and animalistic. It's loads of fun to spontaneously shift from one to the other

I've been fortunate to have met many women very skilled in the sexual arts. It's made me a better lover overall.

And I'll agree, far more interesting topic than some run of the mill good morning thread

By *ensuallover1000Man
1 week ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’m a tenth Dan grandmaster at the sexy sex.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
1 week ago

Reading

I have been complimented on my bjs, but then who would criticise?

By *hesubtlegentMan
1 week ago

surrey

I give good massages apparently. Long fingers might have something to do with it… good at oral and changing technique with how my playmate responds to my touch, kiss, lick etc…

By *eli OP   Woman
1 week ago

"I don’t know if I am. I suppose it’s like anything, you match better with some people than you do with others.

But…. I reckon my kisses are nice, I mean with this much desperation I display when I kiss you will be sure to feel my appreciation.

"

Ha, yes needy desperation is definitely a certain kind of appreciation. :D

By *2000ManMan
1 week ago

Worthing

My doggy style technique.

By *eli OP   Woman
1 week ago

"I think I'm good at it all in general. I base this on my prior interactions with women and their feedback and reactions. "
I guess that's one way to quantify a qualitative thing. Feedback; Chilly what form does that come in? A completed questionnaire?

"I've been fortunate to have met many women very skilled in the sexual arts. It's made me a better lover overall. "
What makes a woman very skilled? Is it not more to do with compatibility?

"And I'll agree, far more interesting topic than some run of the mill good morning thread "
Oi. Don't test our friendship by slandering the simple joy of a morning thread.

By *eli OP   Woman
1 week ago

"Faking an orgasm, seeing as I've done it for so long! Would be nice to have a real one "

Nooo, don't fake them. You deserve real ones and people don't deserve you to be faking them (99% of the time). I hope you get that real one soon.

By *mf123Man
1 week ago

the space between spaces

Im really really good and getting inside a girls head and building an uncontrollable craving to want to fuck me that was how i always did it mind fucks make for epic body fucks

By *mf123Man
1 week ago

the space between spaces

"Im really really good and getting inside a girls head and building an uncontrollable craving to want to fuck me that was how i always did it mind fucks make for epic body fucks "
helped that iv got good insticts for how to read her body in most cases but to be clear girls those days are gone i wont allow myself to conect the way thats required

By *quizzlyMan
1 week ago

Ryde

[Removed by poster at 18/06/24 17:24:02]

By *quizzlyMan
1 week ago

Ryde

I'm great at pillow talk, it's just a shame I get nerves at the regular talk.

By *oeBeansMan
1 week ago

Derby

To maintain the illusion you have, I don't have sex so wouldn't know

In reality, I wouldn't say there's anything I'm totally remarkable at. I guess I can repeat which seems to be enjoyed as it lends itself to longer sessions. I've also been called a dark horse quite a few times which I quite like as means I've been good at managing their expectations

By *ndyCoyleMan
1 week ago

letterkenny

I’m really good at kisses and oral, I’ve been told many times.

By *loratheExplora39Woman
1 week ago

chelmsford

I’m really good at getting people to pretend they like sex I think that’s a skill

By *en1981400Man
1 week ago

Kettering

I’m extremely good oral my ex partners love me going down for hours,

By *quirrel!Man
1 week ago

L

I’m really good at pissing people off!

By *xmfrvnMan
1 week ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Wanking.

By *dfabMan
1 week ago

Dunboyne

Probably giving oral. I know when to change angles, go soft/firm, fluter/lick, delve/flat, tickle/tease and have never failed to have hands gripping my head in hip thrusting pleasure.

Unfortunately I'm crap at the rest these days, having previously been in full control

By *ad NannaWoman
7 days ago

East London

I make a nice after sex cup of tea

By *quirrel!Man
7 days ago

L

"I make a nice after sex cup of tea "

Two sugars please

By *ea monkeyMan
7 days ago

Manchester (he/him)

Kissing. Let’s go with that. I’ve been described as an amazing, majestic and life changing kisser, not by me…

By *aitonelMan
7 days ago

Liverpool

Mind ya business!

7 days ago

Southampton

"Mind ya business! "

You're very good at sarcasm

By *onkoMan
7 days ago

here and there

Getting blocked on fab

By *agatoXXXMan
7 days ago

Carol Vorderman's underwear drawer.

"Getting blocked on fab "

Ca you all unblock Wonko, just for fun?

By *eli OP   Woman
7 days ago

"Getting blocked on fab "

What does that have to do with sex? Actually never mind, lack of, got it.

By *r John WickMan
7 days ago

The Continental

I’m really good at doing the oral and doing the fingering.

By *heelerMan
7 days ago

Northants

Spending money

By *inxy777Woman
7 days ago

essex

Kissing!

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
7 days ago

St Leonards

"I’m really good at doing the oral and doing the fingering. "

Just fingered my mouth.

Did nothing for me.

Felt a bit stupid tbh.

By *r John WickMan
7 days ago

The Continental

"I’m really good at doing the oral and doing the fingering.

Just fingered my mouth.

Did nothing for me.

Felt a bit stupid tbh. "

Teach you, I shall, young padawan. Much wisdom, I have to pass on.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
7 days ago

St Leonards

Just fingered my mouth.

Did nothing for me.

Felt a bit stupid tbh.

Teach you, I shall, young padawan. Much wisdom, I have to pass on. "

My Obi Tongue Kenobi .

By *eli OP   Woman
7 days ago

"I’m really good at doing the oral and doing the fingering. "

For hours yes? Can't be really good if you're not putting in a full shift.

By *r John WickMan
7 days ago

The Continental

Just fingered my mouth.

Did nothing for me.

Felt a bit stupid tbh.

My Obi Tongue Kenobi ."

What ya gotta do first is find the chicks liquorice, somewhere under the flappy bits. Then ya gotta lash your tongue on that bad boy at around 300 flicks per minute, until they’re shaking like a shitting dog.

Wins every time pal, you can thank me later.

By *r John WickMan
7 days ago

The Continental

For hours yes? Can't be really good if you're not putting in a full shift."

Oh no, I can’t be doing hours, I don’t have that kinda time to commit.

By *iddlesticksMan
7 days ago

My nan’s spare room.

I’d say I’m really really good at making people laugh.

That counts doesn’t it.

By *eli OP   Woman
7 days ago

"To maintain the illusion you have, I don't have sex so wouldn't know

In reality, I wouldn't say there's anything I'm totally remarkable at. I guess I can repeat which seems to be enjoyed as it lends itself to longer sessions. I've also been called a dark horse quite a few times which I quite like as means I've been good at managing their expectations "

You don't have sex Joe and I'm not sure why you've typed anything to suggest you do that sort of thing.

In ten years or so, when you do, being a repeater would be a very good thing! That can be a lot of fun.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
7 days ago

St Leonards

Just fingered my mouth.

Did nothing for me.

Felt a bit stupid tbh.

My Obi Tongue Kenobi .

What ya gotta do first is find the chicks liquorice, somewhere under the flappy bits. Then ya gotta lash your tongue on that bad boy at around 300 flicks per minute, until they’re shaking like a shitting dog.

Wins every time pal, you can thank me later. "

John for Galactic Emperor!!

By *allipygousMan
7 days ago

Leicester

"I've never had any complaints" doesn't mean you're good at something. Getting regular, unsolicited compliments from different people means you're good at something.

So, with the above in mind, I'm good at kissing, oral, fingering and fucking

By *JcuriousCouple
7 days ago

Derby

Morning Meli

I'd say Mr J is gifted at sex, he knows my body to a T

I wouldn't say there's anything specific I'm a pro at

I've seen some blow jobs vids, wow those people that don't have a gag reflex are talented as shit, so wish I could do that, I do try my best hahaha

Miss S x

7 days ago

North West

"Morning Meli

I've seen some blow jobs vids, wow those people that don't have a gag reflex are talented as shit, so wish I could do that, I do try my best hahaha

Miss S x"

Having no gag reflex is good in some respects, but not others

By *oody BMan
7 days ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

Oral.

…repeats.

I can go down on a woman for days…

By *eli OP   Woman
7 days ago

"Morning Meli

Miss S x"

Miss S! What are you doing here?

Love when you're at that point you know someone's body almost instinctively and can easily slip between primal fucking and tender lovemaking.

You're a pro at flirting which must lead to sex... it's weak but it counts.

I have a gag reflex (increasingly disappearing) and I still deepthroat. It's rare I gag when I've worked out the angle. Spend more time deepthroating, it's a win for everyone involved.

Bar me, because you'll be posting less.

By *JcuriousCouple
7 days ago

Derby

"Morning Meli

Miss S x

Miss S! What are you doing here?

Love when you're at that point you know someone's body almost instinctively and can easily slip between primal fucking and tender lovemaking.

You're a pro at flirting which must lead to sex... it's weak but it counts.

I have a gag reflex (increasingly disappearing) and I still deepthroat. It's rare I gag when I've worked out the angle. Spend more time deepthroating, it's a win for everyone involved.

Bar me, because you'll be posting less. "

I know, I know... Been a hectic couples weeks

Oh yes it is and that is the reason I never cum on meets, I need someone who knows my body for that or I've just not come across the right people for that yet!

Daymn, least I have something I guess here's to hoping I've done enough flirting with you

I keep at it, I'm a good girl! Hahaha

Miss S x

By *arkSovereignMan
7 days ago

Nunya

I’m good at doing the fingerblaster 9000

By *oleraine-coupleCouple
7 days ago

coleraine

I F53 am very good at blowjobs.