Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I haven't had any

Jump to newest

By *ackandkate OP   Couple
over a year ago

Truro

bread for nearly 2 weeks now. And because of that, I haven't had any butter either. But have I lost any weight? Have I fuck.

Have been going to Slimming World for over 2yrs now and needed a boost.

I'm still doing my gym routine, just as I've been doing for the last 30yrs.

I'm not looking for advice, just thought I'd have a little moan

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good luck for next week.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

My Mum's been doing that 2 days a week fasting diet and not lost a pound. Is it really worth the pain?

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Im away at the moment and here you can't buy anything thats low fat, so its proper butter, full cream milk, full fat cheese, full cream yoghurt. Doing nothing at all for the waistline.

But its bloody lovely

over a year ago

Change up your gym routine

By *o1mrtlcMan
over a year ago

cannock

Iam glad someone else hasnt lost weight by doing that, i have also tried cutting out the bread i think i need to go to the gym more and burn more calories or at least do more jogging lol

over a year ago

I eat full fat everything and Ive lost a shed load of weight

Knock the other carbs on the head for a bit and watch the hidden sugar in processed and "diet" foods.

over a year ago

How much fluid intake do u hav as the more u exercise the more unwed because of a) your muscles holding into the water n increasing your muscle mass (muscle weighs more than fat) and b) you lose a lot through sweat and if u aren't making the required advised daily amount u won't be getting good losses. I got to slimming world and can still achieve losses of between 4-9lbs a week just by follow this advice I was given as I train in the gym a lot too, I know u weren't looking for advice but can't do any harm xxxx

over a year ago

"My Mum's been doing that 2 days a week fasting diet and not lost a pound. Is it really worth the pain?"

Bad idea fasting does your body no good as your fat gets stored to be released slowly as you are no longer eating it sounds daft but the more u eat the less you lose as long as you make the majority of healthy choices

over a year ago

"Im away at the moment and here you can't buy anything thats low fat, so its proper butter, full cream milk, full fat cheese, full cream yoghurt. Doing nothing at all for the waistline.

But its bloody lovely "

You in Scotland...???

over a year ago

"Im away at the moment and here you can't buy anything thats low fat, so its proper butter, full cream milk, full fat cheese, full cream yoghurt. Doing nothing at all for the waistline.

But its bloody lovely

You in Scotland...??? "

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"My Mum's been doing that 2 days a week fasting diet and not lost a pound. Is it really worth the pain?

Bad idea fasting does your body no good as your fat gets stored to be released slowly as you are no longer eating it sounds daft but the more u eat the less you lose as long as you make the majority of healthy choices "

I tried telling her that. If you look in the dictionary, under 'stubborn' is a picture of her.

over a year ago

"My Mum's been doing that 2 days a week fasting diet and not lost a pound. Is it really worth the pain?

Bad idea fasting does your body no good as your fat gets stored to be released slowly as you are no longer eating it sounds daft but the more u eat the less you lose as long as you make the majority of healthy choices

I tried telling her that. If you look in the dictionary, under 'stubborn' is a picture of her. "

Oh bless reaching for my copy of the Oxford dictionary now lol

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

But its bloody lovely

You in Scotland...???

"

over a year ago

As LS83 said, if you've been going to the gym for 2 years, its time to change the routine. I also found out that regardless of how much I did at the gym, it depends on what you eat. Cut out all dairy products, I ate chicken breast and rice for a week, no cakes, choc etc...sounds like the end of the world, but that could do it! dont give up.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

", I ate chicken breast and rice for a week, "

See Ive done that before and nothing happened.

Mind you I dont suppose the salt and pepper ribs and prawn crackers helped...

Post new Message to Thread