Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Whoops Apocalypse

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

With the apocaplypse due to start any day now courtesy of those reliable old buggers the US. of A and some asian nutters, I thought I'd just say enjoy the bank holiday weekend like it's the last one.

Which it may well be.

I'm glad I got laid so much this week I'm still walking funny. I'd hate to face armaggeddon without a sore arse.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Oh is it the apocalypse?? Maybe I will eat lots of chocolate after all!! Sod the diet!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Oh is it the apocalypse?? Maybe I will eat lots of chocolate after all!! Sod the diet!! "

Except chocolate is full of milk and therefore good for you, well that is the basis I work on anyway

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Oh is it the apocalypse?? Maybe I will eat lots of chocolate after all!! Sod the diet!!

Except chocolate is full of milk and therefore good for you, well that is the basis I work on anyway "

Interesting concept. Is that similar to my idea that If you put lettuce in a fattening burger it no longer has calories? X

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Well, its either hit North Korea in a pre-emptive strike... or smack Assad cos he's using chemical weapons on Syrian civilians.... either way we are looking at a hell of a scrap!!

over a year ago

"Oh is it the apocalypse?? Maybe I will eat lots of chocolate after all!! Sod the diet!! "

over a year ago

"Oh is it the apocalypse?? Maybe I will eat lots of chocolate after all!! Sod the diet!!

Except chocolate is full of milk and therefore good for you, well that is the basis I work on anyway

Interesting concept. Is that similar to my idea that If you put lettuce in a fattening burger it no longer has calories? X"

I like your style!!

over a year ago

You should look at Preppers on youtube, some of that stuff is funny but also crazy.

over a year ago

You know if North Korea is planning a serious pre-emptive stike. They put in a massive order for Diet Coke and Mentos.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Interesting concept. Is that similar to my idea that If you put lettuce in a fattening burger it no longer has calories? X"

Also, chocolate is derived from the cocoa bean - a bean is a vegetable, therefore chocolate can be classed as one of your five-a-day as recommended by health professionals and the government

By *asey369Woman
over a year ago

London

Wine is from grapes and crisps and chips from potatoes - all one more way to five a day!

over a year ago

Interesting concept. Is that similar to my idea that If you put lettuce in a fattening burger it no longer has calories? X

Also, chocolate is derived from the cocoa bean - a bean is a vegetable, therefore chocolate can be classed as one of your five-a-day as recommended by health professionals and the government "

over a year ago

Good to see you back Jodie

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Also, chocolate is derived from the cocoa bean - a bean is a vegetable, therefore chocolate can be classed as one of your five-a-day as recommended by health professionals and the government

"

That is my exact reasoning for eating a whole bag of chocolate covered peatnuts and raisins........

over a year ago

"Good to see you back Jodie "

Both u and Jodie xxxxxx

over a year ago

Mmm knew i should have taken more notice of them crazy Americans with that series they did on Doomsday prepping!!!

Did anyone see it??? lol

Post new Message to Thread