Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

friends abroad ??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i just had a friend request from a couple in america ?? whats the point of this we cant realy have a quick meet or anything can we ?? does everyone agree ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

You wrong. I am off to Virginia on saturday. I could do with some yankee pussy over there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They may be visiting the Uk later this year ?

Maybe they want cam fun ?

Ask them what they are seeking !

Might not be as daft as you think

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I get quite a few. I just ignore them for that very reason. Same as ones from the opposite end of the country as its unlikely we would meet either.

Of course they could be here on holiday or visiting with work but as they don't bother to message me with the friend invite I wouldn't know! X

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

i met someone from florida on another site

over a year ago

get them all the time from usa...ignored like anybody else that doesn't chat. But yeah, pointless...unless they maybe want to perv pics. Radical thinking I know, but just saying

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"i just had a friend request from a couple in america ?? whats the point of this we cant realy have a quick meet or anything can we ?? does everyone agree ?? "

One of your interests is webcam...so why not?

over a year ago

Speaking as the only one from the other side of the great pond - I haven't sent out any requests for the reason you cite. But as someone always interested in broadening my horizons, web camming sounds intriguing, although I think for now I would prefer a more interactive than virtual partner. But the social aspects of web cammming appeal to me.

Post new Message to Thread