Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

verify members

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm meeting someone on the weekend from here, but nether of us are verified. So how are we supposed to verify each other all going well

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *gw1070Man
over a year ago

stourbridge

It's not possible I'm afraid . You need to meet someone who is already verified.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Both go on webcam and get verified i guess.

over a year ago

If you have a cam pop in one of the chats rooms and ask someone to verify you! Then once your verified you can verify your meet

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/03/13 13:56:56]

over a year ago

I deleted my last reply - cuz i don't want to look a prat lol cuz i thought you could verify after a meeting ..i have

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I'm meeting someone on the weekend from here, but nether of us are verified. So how are we supposed to verify each other all going well "

Is she fit? How about I meet her first and verify her. Then she can verify you everyone's a winner ! No need to thank me, I'm happy to help.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I deleted my last reply - cuz i don't want to look a prat lol cuz i thought you could verify after a meeting ..i have "

If it's your first meet and you are both unverified you can't verify each other.

over a year ago

"I'm meeting someone on the weekend from here, but nether of us are verified. So how are we supposed to verify each other all going well

Is she fit? How about I meet her first and verify her. Then she can verify you everyone's a winner ! No need to thank me, I'm happy to help. "

Smooth my friend, smooth!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I'm meeting someone on the weekend from here, but nether of us are verified. So how are we supposed to verify each other all going well

Is she fit? How about I meet her first and verify her. Then she can verify you everyone's a winner ! No need to thank me, I'm happy to help. "

Your such a great and selfless guy, but yea she is nice

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

OP - As others have already said, you can't.

over a year ago

"I deleted my last reply - cuz i don't want to look a prat lol cuz i thought you could verify after a meeting ..i have

If it's your first meet and you are both unverified you can't verify each other. "

trying to think now....if your not verified through face to face meeting -- how did i get verified ??????

over a year ago

"I deleted my last reply - cuz i don't want to look a prat lol cuz i thought you could verify after a meeting ..i have

If it's your first meet and you are both unverified you can't verify each other.

trying to think now....if your not verified through face to face meeting -- how did i get verified ??????"

Maybe because the person that verified you was already verified herself??

over a year ago

" How about I meet her first and verify her. Then she can verify you everyone's a winner ! No need to thank me, I'm happy to help. "

God loves a trier

over a year ago

Pfffttt!!

over a year ago

Which makes me wonder how the first person got verified!!!! Yeah that's got you thinking lol.

over a year ago

"Which makes me wonder how the first person got verified!!!! Yeah that's got you thinking lol."

Maybe admin verif them by cam? Or phne. Lol

over a year ago

"Which makes me wonder how the first person got verified!!!! Yeah that's got you thinking lol.

Maybe admin verif them by cam? Or phne. Lol"

Who verified admin though!!!

over a year ago

"Which makes me wonder how the first person got verified!!!! Yeah that's got you thinking lol.

Who verified admin though!!! "

Lol. I think the chicken did! The egg was too busy shagging!

over a year ago

Who verified admin though!!! "

The papal conclave

over a year ago

I'm fit, you can verify the hell out of me if you like.

OP sadly unless on of you is verified you can't verify each other however check with admin as if one of you was photo verified that might work or as others have suggested get cam verified 1st or maybe meet at a club, bound to be another FAB member there to verify you both x

Post new Message to Thread