Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Not playing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Put on header today that I'm not playing at the mo, just chatting to friends and on the forums.

I've had messages asking me why I'm not playing

( I just can't be arsed at the mo)

One message said when I was being polite back and not just deleting telling me to just leave fab but why should I? Yes fab is about swinging but it's also about the people you chat to on here.

That's my rant for Thursday

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *exy firemanMan
over a year ago

essex

"Put on header today that I'm not playing at the mo, just chatting to friends and on the forums.

One message said when I was being polite back and not just deleting telling me to just leave fab but why should I? Yes fab is about swinging but it's also about the people you chat to on here.

That's my rant for Thursday "

gets on ya friggin nerves don't it?

Anyway, fancy meeting later?

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

People use fab for various reasons and change reasons from time to time, to meet, to chat, to cam, to join in somehow. I don't think it matters. People can have whatever reason they want.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have also decided that after Easter Sundays party we will be having a break already had messages questioning it

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's got bugger all to do with anyone else, why should we have to justify our actions on here to others.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You've been honest which in my book is the main thing on a site like this and you may use the site any way you wish. There are far too many people who use the anonymity of the net to be rude and I suspect they wouldn't dare be like it in real life.

Reply privately

By *onboy777Man
over a year ago

Newark

Why should you have to leave because you don't want to meet ? Your being polite by letting people know your intentions the more people on here the better

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

To be honest the way things are working out for us lately we wouldn't need to.put a not meeting header up it just happens naturally

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just a tip

Untick all the boxes in the what you are looking for section and you then shouldn't show on online searches, thus cutting down vastly on the people that look at you.

When you're ready to play, just tick them all again and let normal service resume

Reply privately

By *onboy777Man
over a year ago

Newark

"To be honest the way things are working out for us lately we wouldn't need to.put a not meeting header up it just happens naturally "

Do you mean life getting in the way ?

Reply privately

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I've had a whole list of reasons why I shouldn't be on fab!!!

So many 'open minded' people are so judgemental.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just a tip

Untick all the boxes in the what you are looking for section and you then shouldn't show on online searches, thus cutting down vastly on the people that look at you.

When you're ready to play, just tick them all again and let normal service resume "

Great idea cheers me dear

Reply privately

over a year ago

I use FAB the way I want to use it, and it matters to no one else except me.

If others don't like it, it is their problem, not mine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't let anyone dictate to me how I should use FAB. I'm mainly use it for the forums now, well thats if i'm not banned... lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Since I put that I wasn't wanting to meet anyone new as I have J in my life at the moment I have had more messages than I've had in ages! Utterly ridiculous - especially as I've had a huge amount of submissive men and TVs wanting me to Domme them... I'm not Domme!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Since I put that I wasn't wanting to meet anyone new as I have J in my life at the moment I have had more messages than I've had in ages! Utterly ridiculous - especially as I've had a huge amount of submissive men and TVs wanting me to Domme them... I'm not Domme! "

I beg to differ

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Put on header today that I'm not playing at the mo, just chatting to friends and on the forums.

I have been told when this profile was unhidden and the context was I am not meeting, this account is for forum posting only that this is not a chat site but a sex site!

Stroll on I said, thanks for the heads up I thought this was my normal knitting circle site

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Since I put that I wasn't wanting to meet anyone new as I have J in my life at the moment I have had more messages than I've had in ages! Utterly ridiculous - especially as I've had a huge amount of submissive men and TVs wanting me to Domme them... I'm not Domme!

I beg to differ "

No I'm not Domme regardless of what people think. I couldn't be Domme if I tried - I do what I'm told.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

)

Im the same. Im only here now for friends and Socials.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"To be honest the way things are working out for us lately we wouldn't need to.put a not meeting header up it just happens naturally

Do you mean life getting in the way ? "

yep! Life gets in the way and the best laid plans etc.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

No I'm not Domme regardless of what people think. I couldn't be Domme if I tried - I do what I'm told..... "

Your not dominant at all. You can be assertive if someone needs you to be, and heaven help any women that get your back up. But your an amazing submissive, not even a slight bit of switch in you.

Reply privately

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Im only using the site socially at the moment, the beauty is that my profile says that clearly so if anyone gets confused i feel no guilt about unleashing the pitch part of my personality on the numpties! I do give a civil warning, but after that i just enjoy myself.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Just a tip

When you're ready to play, just tick them all again and let normal service resume "

Plus set your filters to not accept mail from anyone and no new people can mail you.

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just a tip

When you're ready to play, just tick them all again and let normal service resume

Didn't know I could do thanks for the advise

Plus set your filters to not accept mail from anyone and no new people can mail you.

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters"

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP - stuff what anyone else thinks - use Fabs how YOU want.

Some people really need to get it in their heads that no one owes anyone else anything here - not even having to read their banal messages when they're not wanted...

Reply privately