2 weeks ago

Harrogate

Negative, Captain.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heGateKeeperMan
2 weeks ago

Stratford

I want to.

I’m a huge fan of 60 Days In so I’ll probably binge this over the bank holiday weekend

By *akey.r8Man
2 weeks ago

Travelling with work

"Anyone watching this? I'm on episode 8 "

Yeah I've watched the first few. I'm quite surprised it's not been done before?

But also, I suppose there needs to be the correct make up of people in there.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
2 weeks ago

Reading

Yes Amazing what happens when you stop thinking and treating prisoners as animals.

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple
2 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

"Yes Amazing what happens when you stop thinking and treating prisoners as animals."

Hold on did the prisoners stop to think of their victims when they carried out horrific unthinkable crimes

Thought not !

By *inlingerie1Woman
2 weeks ago

N.Yorkshire

"Yes Amazing what happens when you stop thinking and treating prisoners as animals.

Hold on did the prisoners stop to think of their victims when they carried out horrific unthinkable crimes

Thought not ! "

Probably not but if they don't get rehabilitated then there will be plenty more victims in the future & the cost of keeping them in prison will just keep growing..

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple
2 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

"Yes Amazing what happens when you stop thinking and treating prisoners as animals.

Thought not !

Probably not but if they don't get rehabilitated then there will be plenty more victims in the future & the cost of keeping them in prison will just keep growing.."

Rehabilitation only works for some and some don’t deserve anything but to not see the light of day again!

By *educing_EmCouple
2 weeks ago

Tipperary

I've started it OP

By *ean counterMan
2 weeks ago

Kettering/ Market Harborough

Thought not !

Probably not but if they don't get rehabilitated then there will be plenty more victims in the future & the cost of keeping them in prison will just keep growing..

Rehabilitation only works for some and some don’t deserve anything but to not see the light of day again! "

Yep, agree with this ! Maybe if prisons weren't quite so "nice" (if that's the correct word) some of the repeat offenders wouldn't be so keen to break the laws and get sent back there again !!

Post new Message to Thread