Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Preference

Jump to newest

By *BWLover91 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

Do you feel a bit of way when you find the perfect profile but in their bio they say “Only black men” or “White men only”

I guess this also extends to if men have body type preferences?

Do you just keep it moving or ignore and message anyway? ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ora the explorerWoman
3 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

No I wouldn’t message. People state preferences for a reason. Why would I message someone who has a preference for slim or gym fit.

By *naswingdressWoman
3 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

[Removed by poster at 02/05/24 09:48:46]

By *stwo2023Couple
3 weeks ago

Worcester

Do you think non BBW feel that way when stumbling upon your profile? How do you feel about that?

Evie

By *r John WickMan
3 weeks ago

The Continental

Just move on.

Why would I message someone that had excluded me in some way? That be pointless.

By *naswingdressWoman
3 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

No, I don't message people if it's clear I don't meet their criteria. Why would I?

By *atnip make me purrWoman
3 weeks ago

Reading

Why do people insist on messaging people who don't fit the profile? Such a waste of everyone's time. You can have whatever view you want of preferences but you are unlikely to change their minds with your message.

People write profiles for a reason and just because some men don't bother reading it or think it doesnt apply to then is the reason that those men send so many messages and get no response. Its like applying for a job as a doctor without a medical degree. Sorry to break it to you sunshine but you ain't that special.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
3 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

How is it a perfect profile if it has a statement that puts you off?

If I don't fit someone's preferences there's no point in us communicating.

If I don't like the way someone puts across their preferences I also don't bother

By *BWLover91 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

"Do you think non BBW feel that way when stumbling upon your profile? How do you feel about that?

Evie "

I hear you, my profile does say curvy women are my favourite but it doesn’t mean I won’t meet anyone else.

By *BWLover91 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

"Why do people insist on messaging people who don't fit the profile? Such a waste of everyone's time. You can have whatever view you want of preferences but you are unlikely to change their minds with your message.

People write profiles for a reason and just because some men don't bother reading it or think it doesnt apply to then is the reason that those men send so many messages and get no response. It’s like applying for a job as a doctor without a medical degree. Sorry to break it to you sunshine but you ain't that special."

Lol, just trying to spark debate. I’m not special at all.

By *BWLover91 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

"How is it a perfect profile if it has a statement that puts you off?

If I don't fit someone's preferences there's no point in us communicating.

If I don't like the way someone puts across their preferences I also don't bother "

I agree 100%, I just keep it moving personally.

By *illy IdolMan
3 weeks ago

Somewhere near the middle

"No I wouldn’t message. People state preferences for a reason. Why would I message someone who has a preference for slim or gym fit."

@Meli, this is what I was talking about regarding preferences.

I'd consider you Nora as slim. Do you not?

By *BWLover91 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

"Just move on.

Why would I message someone that had excluded me in some way? That be pointless."

Yeah I agree. I like to go where I’m wanted

By *naswingdressWoman
3 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Why do people insist on messaging people who don't fit the profile? Such a waste of everyone's time. You can have whatever view you want of preferences but you are unlikely to change their minds with your message.

People write profiles for a reason and just because some men don't bother reading it or think it doesnt apply to then is the reason that those men send so many messages and get no response. It’s like applying for a job as a doctor without a medical degree. Sorry to break it to you sunshine but you ain't that special. Lol, just trying to spark debate. I’m not special at all. "

Debate about whether people should have preferences?

Debate about whether people should be clear about what they want on their profile or if there should be limits on that?

Debate about whether you should ignore people's stated preferences?

By *allySlinkyWoman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

"Do you think non BBW feel that way when stumbling upon your profile? How do you feel about that?

Evie I hear you, my profile does say curvy women are my favourite but it doesn’t mean I won’t meet anyone else. "

I wouldn't click on your profile to see that as I would think from your name that I'm not your preference.

By *naswingdressWoman
3 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Evie I hear you, my profile does say curvy women are my favourite but it doesn’t mean I won’t meet anyone else.

I wouldn't click on your profile to see that as I would think from your name that I'm not your preference. "

Indeed

By *estYorkshireGentMan
3 weeks ago

Leeds

I just keep on moving if it says on their profile that I’m not their preference.

I will usually drop a wink and I assume if there’s any interest on their side they might wink back and then I’d message.

By *iss.Bella.Woman
3 weeks ago

North Wales

Move on, plenty more fish

By *bxanfCouple
3 weeks ago

Bilston/Dudley

Hubby is bi and only plays with bigger people but that gets outright ingored multiple times a day.

Also our preference for club meets is mostly ignored as well.

Personally we wouldn't waste ours and their time by ignoring preferences.

By *r John WickMan
3 weeks ago

The Continental

"Move on, plenty more fish "

That some kinda new kink?

I don’t wanna meet fish.

By *BWLover91 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

Evie I hear you, my profile does say curvy women are my favourite but it doesn’t mean I won’t meet anyone else.

I wouldn't click on your profile to see that as I would think from your name that I'm not your preference. "

Maybe I should change my name to better my odds ??

By *naswingdressWoman
3 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I wouldn't click on your profile to see that as I would think from your name that I'm not your preference.

Maybe I should change my name to better my odds ??"

Names are always a trade off. That's up to you.

By *BWLover91 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

"I just keep on moving if it says on their profile that I’m not their preference.

I will usually drop a wink and I assume if there’s any interest on their side they might wink back and then I’d message. "

Great shout. Thanks

By *allandathleticMan
3 weeks ago

lincolnshire

Just to clarify this point

I AM tall and athletic

I'm not looking for tall and athletic. I can find me in the mirror any time.

By *ornucopiaMan
3 weeks ago

Bexley

I find that hinting at my preference is less likely to upset people who lie outside my preference range.

Saying 'No ...' is more likely to cause offence than saying who you prefer to meet.

By *partharmonyCouple
3 weeks ago

Ruislip

Their preferences are important to them like yours are to you. A perfect profile for you doesn't mean you have the perfect profile for them. Your preferences do not override theirs and getting upset about will get you nowhere.

Move on and find somebody you are compatible with.

By *BWLover91 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

Just to clarify this point

I AM tall and athletic

I'm not looking for tall and athletic. I can find me in the mirror any time. "

Love this. ??????

By *rbobbMan
3 weeks ago

Birmingham

I am out of a lot of people's age range and I always try to respect that.

I will only mail people outside of this if there is a bit of fun in the forum.

By *ornucopiaMan
3 weeks ago

Bexley

"Do you feel a bit of way when you find the perfect profile ..."

I certainly like to feel a bit of 'Way, hey , hey!'. Preferably a bit in each hand simultaneously.

Perhaps I ought to include that in my profile statement!

By *issmorganWoman
3 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I wouldn't message someone who had stated a preference for slim ladies or younger women,as that's not what I am or what they're after.

I appreciate it can be frustrating, but it irks me when people don't respect my preferences ie change their age, so I wouldn't do it to others.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
3 weeks ago

Leeds

Doesn't bother me in the slightest I just move on and scroll past.

Mrs

By *hunky GentMan
3 weeks ago

near Chesterfield

NEXTTTTTT

By *ophieslutTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Central

There are many things that individuals like and prefer. And they will know themselves better than others do. So if you're not a match, you move on.

Most people are not mutually compatible with most other people. It's just a fact of life

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple
3 weeks ago

Aberdeen

No, wouldn't message them or make contact if they stated different preferences to what I am.

If they contacted us/me and I saw they had other preferences it would also be a no thanks.

No point in wasting anyones time, plenty of people out there who can match each others preferred type

MrsAbz

By * man -Man
3 weeks ago

Bath

It’s not my profile so it doesn’t bother me. I read a profile then, do like it, do I want to make contact or fab a pic? Yes or no, next… Happy Days!

By *r.Stephen-PickleMan
3 weeks ago

Ends

A profile that states ‘white men only’ is, and I say this with a lot of confidence, not the kind of person I’d want to meet for sex. I’m not interested in being anyone’s exception or any other rubbish.

By *r.Stephen-PickleMan
3 weeks ago

Ends

I’m so petty that I once fabbed pics and then saw that they said ‘no Black or Asian men’ and so I unfabbed all the pics and went on about my day.

By *naswingdressWoman
3 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"A profile that states ‘white men only’ is, and I say this with a lot of confidence, not the kind of person I’d want to meet for sex. I’m not interested in being anyone’s exception or any other rubbish.

"

By *aizyWoman
3 weeks ago

west midlands

Same.

To answer your question OP, it doesn't bother me if someone states their prefrences, if I don't think I fit them I just move on.

By *oody BMan
3 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

If someone literally writes a preference which I don’t fit into, I will absolutely not messaged them. Fact.

By *agnar73Man
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"If someone literally writes a preference which I don’t fit into, I will absolutely not messaged them. Fact. "

I do same, even if it seems daft or a minor thing.

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple
3 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"If someone literally writes a preference which I don’t fit into, I will absolutely not messaged them. Fact. "

But would you reply/engage with them if they messaged you?

MrsAbz

By *antastic_Mr_Fox_76Man
3 weeks ago

District 13

Move on no point trying with someone who you don’t fit most of the time you could always try your fortune but be prepared and accepting of rejection

By *oody BMan
3 weeks ago

"If someone literally writes a preference which I don’t fit into, I will absolutely not messaged them. Fact.

MrsAbz "

Absolutely. And I could use a few forum people as examples.

We can all get along easily. In fact, I’d hazard a guess some peaple drop their preferences every now and again because they like someone. Just a hunch.

A preference tick limits possibilities, I don’t like them, but I respect those that use them.

By *oody BMan
3 weeks ago

"If someone literally writes a preference which I don’t fit into, I will absolutely not messaged them. Fact.

I do same, even if it seems daft or a minor thing. "

Height is the most popular I see.

And then the black guys only, Is something I can never change also.

Clean shaven only … do they mean facial… or down below. I can’t be assed asking, so I move one.

Must be exceptional…. That’s the biggest vague fishing hook I’ve ever read….. I move on as it’s clearly a preference set to confuse me.

If you haven’t guessed, I haven’t messaged many.

By *agnar73Man
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

I do same, even if it seems daft or a minor thing. Height is the most popular I see.

And then the black guys only, Is something I can never change also.

Clean shaven only … do they mean facial… or down below. I can’t be assed asking, so I move one.

Must be exceptional…. That’s the biggest vague fishing hook I’ve ever read….. I move on as it’s clearly a preference set to confuse me.

If you haven’t guessed, I haven’t messaged many. "

Swerved all of those.

Exceptional I assume to mean gym fit with a giant whanger

By *ot to giggleWoman
3 weeks ago

Coventry

"Move on, plenty more fish

That some kinda new kink?

I don’t wanna meet fish. "

your safe its a different site i think

By *ittlebirdWoman
3 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Im definitely a Littlebird

By *rbobbMan
3 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Im definitely a Littlebird "

You most certainly are

By *ot to giggleWoman
3 weeks ago

Coventry

i would of thought that if someone puts a preference it would give you a clue - maybe the work preference kinda hints that! why message to get a rejection?

By *herrybomb77Woman
3 weeks ago

Belgium and Luxembourg

"A profile that states ‘white men only’ is, and I say this with a lot of confidence, not the kind of person I’d want to meet for sex. I’m not interested in being anyone’s exception or any other rubbish.

"

I understand. Sex is a fluid thing. No need to parse.

Some women prefer BBC. Some prefer tall, blond, hairless rugby players, some prefer hairy beardy geeks.

We can't help but but we're attracted to.

I steer from middle-aged BBW moms.

No one wants a mess.

We all want to make a connection.

By *r.Stephen-PickleMan
3 weeks ago

Ends

I understand. Sex is a fluid thing. No need to parse.

Some women prefer BBC. Some prefer tall, blond, hairless rugby players, some prefer hairy beardy geeks.

We can't help but but we're attracted to.

I steer from middle-aged BBW moms.

No one wants a mess.

We all want to make a connection. "

You do you.

By *eedsLocal2040Man
3 weeks ago

Leeds

Move on

By *ora the explorerWoman
3 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"

To be honest Steve I wouldn’t either. Male or female. Anyone who states that or no Asians etc wouldn’t be my kind of person. I know it’s different but even the no tories or no lefties makes me think what a nob.

By *r.Stephen-PickleMan
3 weeks ago

Ends

To be honest Steve I wouldn’t either. Male or female. Anyone who states that or no Asians etc wouldn’t be my kind of person. I know it’s different but even the no tories or no lefties makes me think what a nob. "

By *r.Stephen-PickleMan
3 weeks ago

Ends

To be honest Steve I wouldn’t either. Male or female. Anyone who states that or no Asians etc wouldn’t be my kind of person. I know it’s different but even the no tories or no lefties makes me think what a nob. "

i definitely hear you. And i get why.

By *ullsfan77Man
3 weeks ago

Torquay

I read the profile carefully and hopefully I would be kind of what they are looking for. If it’s “gym fit and hung like a horse” then I don’t bother.

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple
3 weeks ago

Aberdeen

MrsAbz

Absolutely. And I could use a few forum people as examples.

We can all get along easily. In fact, I’d hazard a guess some peaple drop their preferences every now and again because they like someone. Just a hunch.

A preference tick limits possibilities, I don’t like them, but I respect those that use them. "

Yes, I agree everyone can get along regardless of preference (obviously not offence ones) and it would never stop me from chattering away with someone on the forum or im messages etc but I wouldn't progress that any further than friends (with no benefits).

Which I think is maybe a strong stand but it is the one that I feel most comfortable with.

MrsAbz

By *ornucopiaMan
3 weeks ago

Bexley

"

Clean shaven only … do they mean facial… or down below...

"

I don't insist that women shave before I kiss THEM!

Post new Message to Thread