Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Always two sides

Jump to newest

By *ickndom OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wimborne

It seems to me that women want longer thoughtful mail from the guys, They hate one lines

The guys hate writing long mails because they get deleted without a glance or they get accused of cut and pasting, so they just write one liners

Equally when theres a line of chat often you hear the guy saying thought it was going well so sent my face pic and then nothing or even blocked, how rude

The women say having chatted I arranged a meet and he didn't show, how rude

well isn't that just c'est la vie.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

yup...... always more than one side.

usually 3.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Que sera sera.

Somehow some people manage to hook up and have sex. Sometimes.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Equally - on odd occasion I get mail off a fem/couple - they to can be one liners like

"What you doing today"

"hows things with you"

"is your sex life good"

etc etc ......and surprisingly - if i write a polite and i just wait and wait and wait etc etc for a reply

over a year ago

The easiest option for a guy is to send a message that is short, to the point and attach half a dozen decent pictures. Its quick and lets face it no matter how good a message is if the mantelpiece looks like a world champ gurner its not going to happen.

over a year ago

I usually write 1 or 2 lines at first asking the fem/couple politely if they are interested in chatting or not and saying ive read their profile and complimenting them on their pics.

If they reply that they are not interested then i reply to say thanks for letting me know.im polite me see!

over a year ago

I heard from a single bloke about a couple he and another single bloke had arranged to meet.

Hotel meet in Birmingham.

Time and date set, (By the male of the couple 19.30) day of the meet, both men confirmed, as did the couple.

So 19.00 pm that evening, the men were waiting for hotel and room number, the couple didn't want to give it out too early.

The single guys were sat in the car in the city center waiting. The couple were I guess settling in to their room/eating etc. She wanted a later meet at 20.30.

19.25 The guys got fed up and figured it was a hoax so blocked the couple and went home.

The couple tried to email, saw they had been blocked and ranted on the forum about time wasters.

who was the time waster?

I made the times up, because I cant remember them, but the rest is true.

A simple lack of communication and everyone was unhappy.

There is always more than 1 side to a story.

over a year ago

I always try and send a different message to different people. Some longer then others. May have copied and pasted the odd one sure but 99% are different and I get a reply to about 1-5% so maybe ill try one liners for a while.

Does make me laugh when a woman messages me and its just one line, as that's one thing a lot of women say they don't want. There is 2 sides to every story and there's also 1 rule for single ladies and 1 for single men. Its like auditioning for xfactor

By *win PeaksCouple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Never more than one side. Always someone else's fault. Lol

over a year ago

"Never more than one side. Always someone else's fault. Lol"

Agreed and normally they are male

By *win PeaksCouple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Probably.

Dave

By *ickndom OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wimborne

Enough said really, of course its the guys fault,

We always reply to a message that shows effort, if only to say no thanks, we have NEVER had a stroppy message back having a go at us or calling us, 95% usually say no probs thanks for letting us know.

Post new Message to Thread