Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

cant get meat

Jump to newest

By *ot to giggle OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Coventry

What am i going to do i am struggling to get meat - I love sausages so much.

The local butcher has closed his doors which means now meat from the supermarkets and we all know they are filled with water and substandard ingredients . My local butcher locally sourced his meat and even had a abattoir on site.

So its going to be a NO MEAT weekend, im going to miss my Saturday morning sausage sandwich

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allandathleticMan
3 weeks ago

lincolnshire

Got a prize bit of Lincolnshire sausage here

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

Cost of living crisis. Sucks

By *naswingdressWoman
3 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Have you heard of Muscle Food?

By *otsossieMan
3 weeks ago

Chez/Sheff

You rang?

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

"What am i going to do i am struggling to get meat - I love sausages so much.

The local butcher has closed his doors which means now meat from the supermarkets and we all know they are filled with water and substandard ingredients . My local butcher locally sourced his meat and even had a abattoir on site.

So its going to be a NO MEAT weekend, im going to miss my Saturday morning sausage sandwich

"

I know a butcher who does not use meat in his sausages. All vegan.

By *allySlinkyWoman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

I still can't get my head round 3D printer meat

By *ean counterMan
3 weeks ago

Kettering/ Market Harborough

My local butcher closed a few weeks ago and he made the best sausages in the world. Fortunately I am from intelligent stock so bought a large quantity before he shut shop and have them stored in my freezer so there's always a plentiful supply of sausage in this house ! Now who wants to get their mouth around my sausage?

3 weeks ago

Coventry

I know a butcher who does not use meat in his sausages. All vegan. "

sorry not for me - i need a bit of bite in my sandwich

By *allySlinkyWoman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

"My local butcher closed a few weeks ago and he made the best sausages in the world. Fortunately I am from intelligent stock so bought a large quantity before he shut shop and have them stored in my freezer so there's always a plentiful supply of sausage in this house ! Now who wants to get their mouth around my sausage? "

Your sausage or the butcher's ?

By *ean counterMan
3 weeks ago

"My local butcher closed a few weeks ago and he made the best sausages in the world. Fortunately I am from intelligent stock so bought a large quantity before he shut shop and have them stored in my freezer so there's always a plentiful supply of sausage in this house ! Now who wants to get their mouth around my sausage?

Your sausage or the butcher's ?"

My sausage as the butcher has gone bust and we all know that possession is nine tenths of the law !!

By *entlemanFoxMan
3 weeks ago

North East / London

"

Farm shops - cut out the middle men. It is the way to go Gigs

By *ean counterMan
3 weeks ago

Farm shops - cut out the middle men. It is the way to go Gigs"

Vegetarian sauaages- cut out the middle man and flush them straight down the loo

By *heelerMan
3 weeks ago

Northants

"

Plenty of meat here even throw in a couple of veg

By *ocktoplaywithMan
3 weeks ago

Derby

There’s a lot of farm shops around now, plus farmers markets, all of which selling direct to the public with full traceability so you know where it’s coming from.

A few are also doing meat parcels, delivered to your door.

By *r John WickMan
3 weeks ago

The Continental

You actually want meat, rather than wanting some ‘meat’?

By *stwo2023Couple
3 weeks ago

Worcester

Not really a butcher then is he. He's a greengrocer.

Evie

By *partan69Man
3 weeks ago

Perth W.A

"I still can't get my head round 3D printer meat"

What !!??!!

By *red333Man
3 weeks ago

Dorchester

"

I have a sausage

By *allySlinkyWoman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

"I still can't get my head round 3D printer meat

What !!??!!"

Animal stem cells are cultivated in a bioreactor them printed out in the shape and texture of meat.

By *r John WickMan
3 weeks ago

The Continental

[Removed by poster at 02/05/24 09:55:43]

By *r John WickMan
3 weeks ago

The Continental

I’ve got a spare tin of SPAM from 2002 that you can have, it’s still good for a few years yet.

By *partharmonyCouple
3 weeks ago

Ruislip

Meat and sausage is not in short supply on Fab. I think you're going wrong somewhere.

By *ackformore100Man
3 weeks ago

Tin town

A lady came in wanting sausage, sausage from the store..

Sausage she wanted.

Cylindrical reconstituted vegetable replacement she got

Don't work there any more

3 weeks ago

Coventry

"My local butcher closed a few weeks ago and he made the best sausages in the world. Fortunately I am from intelligent stock so bought a large quantity before he shut shop and have them stored in my freezer so there's always a plentiful supply of sausage in this house ! Now who wants to get their mouth around my sausage? "

They hard

3 weeks ago

Coventry

Farm shops - cut out the middle men. It is the way to go Gigs

Vegetarian sauaages- cut out the middle man and flush them straight down the loo "

The farm shop nearby moved, ill have to find it ... all this meat hunting

3 weeks ago

Coventry

"You actually want meat, rather than wanting some ‘meat’?"

Which 'meat' you got?

3 weeks ago

Coventry

I have a sausage "

Yea but im still pondering the foot massage

3 weeks ago

Coventry

"Meat and sausage is not in short supply on Fab. I think you're going wrong somewhere. "

Pictures or profile??

By *red333Man
3 weeks ago

Dorchester

I have a sausage

Yea but im still pondering the foot massage "

As they say no way jose

3 weeks ago

Coventry

I have a sausage

Yea but im still pondering the foot massage As they say no way jose "

Just sausages! Might cook toad in the hole later

By *red333Man
3 weeks ago

Dorchester

I have a sausage

Yea but im still pondering the foot massage As they say no way jose

Just sausages! Might cook toad in the hole later "

really whats a toad ever done to you

By *hunky GentMan
3 weeks ago

near Chesterfield

"I still can't get my head round 3D printer meat"

I'll have to look into adapting one of mine.

Post new Message to Thread