By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

Nothing wrong with either x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elloWoman
3 weeks ago

alpha centauri

Could I have someone with a dad bod who visits the gym twice a week. Please, thank you.

There's only room in my bed for 1 middle-aged unfit person with wobbly bits and I've got that covered.

Don't want someone whose belly hides his winkle but don't want someone whose muscles are so hard I'll break my pelvis.

By *eitho-Eros OP   Man
3 weeks ago

pontypool

"Being fit is always a good thing"

Agreed but rugby players a fitter than most people but have dad bods so I am more on about shape then fitness if that makes sense

By *eitho-Eros OP   Man
3 weeks ago

pontypool

"Nothing wrong with either x"

Fair enough x

By *eitho-Eros OP   Man
3 weeks ago

pontypool

"Could I have someone with a dad bod who visits the gym twice a week. Please, thank you.

There's only room in my bed for 1 middle-aged unfit person with wobbly bits and I've got that covered.

Don't want someone whose belly hides his winkle but don't want someone whose muscles are so hard I'll break my pelvis. "

That first part made me spit my drink out haha.

But that is a great answer x

By *ockney-JMan
3 weeks ago

Cambridge

Either are fine if there is a handsome face to go with it. It seems many people appear to choose face first over body

By *heBelladonnaWoman
3 weeks ago

Somewhere Out There In The World

There’s always going to be some that are attracted to one or the other. Even those who don’t dismiss either types.

For me, it’s all about the legs. No sticks.

By *eitho-Eros OP   Man
3 weeks ago

pontypool

"Either are fine if there is a handsome face to go with it. It seems many people appear to choose face first over body "

Great so there is no hope for me then haha.

Just kidding I would like to think this is the case but yet to be convinced

By *eitho-Eros OP   Man
3 weeks ago

pontypool

"There’s always going to be some that are attracted to one or the other. Even those who don’t dismiss either types.

For me, it’s all about the legs. No sticks. "

That's an interesting answer so you saying as long as they have a good set of pins on the the rest can be looked over within reason? X

By *esthetic21Man
3 weeks ago

west midlands

"Being fit is always a good thing

Agreed but rugby players a fitter than most people but have dad bods so I am more on about shape then fitness if that makes sense "

I don't say anything about body shape. Sumo wrestlers are some of the fittest people on the planet

By *ellhungvweMan
3 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I am a dad and I go down the gym.

By *esthetic21Man
3 weeks ago

west midlands

And I'm pretty sure women will go for a face over a body and personality so it doesn't really matter.

By *wistntwirlCouple
3 weeks ago

Middle Land

Lot of different body shapes at the gym.

By *eitho-Eros OP   Man
3 weeks ago

pontypool

Agreed but rugby players a fitter than most people but have dad bods so I am more on about shape then fitness if that makes sense I don't say anything about body shape. Sumo wrestlers are some of the fittest people on the planet "

I wouldn't have guessed that. That's actually mental to think and now you say it I can probably see your right to be fair

By *eitho-Eros OP   Man
3 weeks ago

pontypool

"Lot of different body shapes at the gym."

I would never make fun of someone trying at the gym no matter their size we all start somewhere and at least they are doing something either getting after a new pr/pb or just trying to get fitter/ lose weight

By * man -Man
3 weeks ago

Bath

Whatever people fancy is all good

I’d say I’m somewhere in between. I have to suck my belly in for pics these days…

By *eitho-Eros OP   Man
3 weeks ago

pontypool

"Whatever people fancy is all good

I’d say I’m somewhere in between. I have to suck my belly in for pics these days… "

Why not just embrace it?

By *heBelladonnaWoman
3 weeks ago

"There’s always going to be some that are attracted to one or the other. Even those who don’t dismiss either types.

That's an interesting answer so you saying as long as they have a good set of pins on the the rest can be looked over within reason? X"

No and yes. It’s not a linear thing for me. Legs can grab my attention but can’t sustain it alone. I need more than just massive thighs to keep me interested.

By *ellhungvweMan
3 weeks ago

Cheltenham

That's an interesting answer so you saying as long as they have a good set of pins on the the rest can be looked over within reason? X

No and yes. It’s not a linear thing for me. Legs can grab my attention but can’t sustain it alone. I need more than just massive thighs to keep me interested. "

So what you are saying is that you need three decent sized legs?

By *heBelladonnaWoman
3 weeks ago

No and yes. It’s not a linear thing for me. Legs can grab my attention but can’t sustain it alone. I need more than just massive thighs to keep me interested.

So what you are saying is that you need three decent sized legs?"

No, a cock the size of a leg is never going in me.

By *illy IdolMan
3 weeks ago

Somewhere near the middle

No, a cock the size of a leg is never going in me. "

*again

By * man -Man
3 weeks ago

Bath

I’d say I’m somewhere in between. I have to suck my belly in for pics these days…

Why not just embrace it? "

I do accept that with age I’m probably getting naturally less fit and more wobbly but I’d still rather be fitter/healthier than I am. I’m not a fan of embracing excuses or bad habits and I know that any belly on me is basically sweets and crisps which also caused me to be pre diabetic for a spell, so I’d always aspire to be healthy. That’s just my personal outlook

By *ot to giggleWoman
3 weeks ago

Coventry

"What your thoughts and why? "

me i go for personality every day of the week - i have met with gym fit and 'dad' bod of various levels - its the person i want that connection with.

my body is real and im not 20 - i have wobby bits and i have lumpy bits, you like it or you dont . if i cant talk to you then i got nothing

By *heBelladonnaWoman
3 weeks ago

No, a cock the size of a leg is never going in me.

*again"

By *eitho-Eros OP   Man
3 weeks ago

pontypool

Why not just embrace it?

I do accept that with age I’m probably getting naturally less fit and more wobbly but I’d still rather be fitter/healthier than I am. I’m not a fan of embracing excuses or bad habits and I know that any belly on me is basically sweets and crisps which also caused me to be pre diabetic for a spell, so I’d always aspire to be healthy. That’s just my personal outlook "

And a good outlook to have.

I personally used to be very toned etc but over time I have got a bit of a belly and I would love to say it's because of my job bla bla black but it's not it's just laziness on my behalf something that I am currently addressing

By *eitho-Eros OP   Man
3 weeks ago

pontypool

"What your thoughts and why?

me i go for personality every day of the week - i have met with gym fit and 'dad' bod of various levels - its the person i want that connection with.

my body is real and im not 20 - i have wobby bits and i have lumpy bits, you like it or you dont . if i cant talk to you then i got nothing"

Conversation and personality is always a winner I would like to think

By *ot to giggleWoman
3 weeks ago

Coventry

my body is real and im not 20 - i have wobby bits and i have lumpy bits, you like it or you dont . if i cant talk to you then i got nothing

Conversation and personality is always a winner I would like to think "

for me it is - my choice - not speaking for anyone else - if i can flirt, banter and laugh with someone and basics are good then we there

By *eitho-Eros OP   Man
3 weeks ago

pontypool

Conversation and personality is always a winner I would like to think

for me it is - my choice - not speaking for anyone else - if i can flirt, banter and laugh with someone and basics are good then we there"

By *avexxMan
3 weeks ago

cheshire

nothing wrong with keeping in good shape each to there own,,, dad bods seem popular with the ladies

By *oofer1Man
3 weeks ago

consett

Dad bod all the way

By *righton GeezerMan
3 weeks ago

Saltdean

What about Granddad bods?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Central

Either on the right person works but I tend to gravitate to those who watch their macros

By *dqsyMan
3 weeks ago

Mappawell

I guess its down to where you are in life.

20s to 35 ish I was a racing snake, with a six pack and shoulders with a V to the waist.

35 to 45 a good layer of blubber but still fit enough to go to most gyms and bluff it. Could still do a bft in the 20s times.

45+ I have accepted what I am and enjoy good wines and food etc.

By *ean counterMan
3 weeks ago

Kettering/ Market Harborough

I've always been slim, fit etc but during the last couple of years my body has deteriorated and now more of a dad bod going on . Oh well, I guess it's an age thing (that or the red wine)

By *r.Stephen-PickleMan
3 weeks ago

Ends

I’m a fat boy. Any love for those bodies?

By *tuluMan
3 weeks ago

The Side of the Mersey

Dad bod here but I can do a 24 minute 5k run, I’ve completed numerous triathlons and I can comfortably pass an army RFT. Fitness isn’t measured by body shape.

By *1bttmMan
3 weeks ago

Shoreditch east London

Agreed but rugby players a fitter than most people but have dad bods so I am more on about shape then fitness if that makes sense "

Depends if yr talking about professional or amateur and the level they play at. Many professional players have flat stomachs, 6 packs and nothing wobbles or bulges. They are solid muscle and extremely fit. I wouldn't class these as dad bods.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
3 weeks ago

Leeds

I'm not a fan of extreme muscles but otherwise all good, slim, average, large.

Mrs

By *agnar73Man
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

I can’t do gym so, do what I can.

By *zzxMan
3 weeks ago

Kingston upon Thames

My body looks the way it does purely as a result of how I like to train. For some it’s too much for others too little.

I wouldn’t change it unless I wanted to.

By *glyBettyTV/TS
3 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

In terms of shape, gym fit just looks more aesthetically pleasing to me on either/any gender.

By *glyBettyTV/TS
3 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

Agreed but rugby players a fitter than most people but have dad bods so I am more on about shape then fitness if that makes sense

Depends if yr talking about professional or amateur and the level they play at. Many professional players have flat stomachs, 6 packs and nothing wobbles or bulges. They are solid muscle and extremely fit. I wouldn't class these as dad bods. "

Also appears to be dependent on what code of rugby is being played.

I've only ever seen 'dad bod' players in Rugby Union. Rugby League players tend to be more svelte..

By *oyoteUglyWoman
3 weeks ago

somewhere

No such thing as a dad bod.

And fit is good.

By *illy IdolMan
3 weeks ago

"No such thing as a dad bod.

And fit is good. "

It's also very offensive to gym fit dads

By *azpiz1Man
3 weeks ago

Camberley

I describe myself as "trim & toned".

No dad bod, but not hugely muscled.

I can't stand the gym - give me a couple of hours in a Martial Arts class instead, please.

But a good looking (to you!) Body is just one element of attraction. Personality matters.

By *host63Man
3 weeks ago

Bedfont Feltham

"Could I have someone with a dad bod who visits the gym twice a

week. Please, thank you.

Don't want someone whose belly hides his winkle but don't want someone whose muscles are so hard I'll break my pelvis. "

Well if I Might do?

By *oeBeansMan
3 weeks ago

Derby

My thoughts are that these threads are fucking annoying. One isn't any better than the other and it all comes down to personal preference, although those with a preference for Dad bods are more likely to say so as those with a preference for gym fit bodies may not want to appear shallow.

I've also noticed that it's never those with a "gym fit" body that start these threads

By *empest2kMan
3 weeks ago

Derby

And fit is good. "

Whaaaaat?! I am a dad and have a bod(y). Is that not a ‘dad bod’?!?! Dang it! All my hopes and dreams dashed in one sentence

By *he turned me GreyCouple
3 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

My thoughts are I love a vending machine, the rowing machine mehhhhh

Mr

By *rbobbMan
3 weeks ago

Birmingham

I work in a gym and I'm know as the gym Dad

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple
3 weeks ago

Sunderland

I like to think of myself as having a gym bod with some extra padding.

I'm big and strong and have some decent definition. But I also love crisps.

Mr

By *M60Couple
3 weeks ago

Central Scotland

Everyone has different tastes but i definitely think the mind is ultimately what is the greatest stimulator my wife isnt a gym person and likes both body types.

By *ionandleopardCouple
3 weeks ago

norwich

Dad bod for the win every single time for me .

Muscles do nothing for me but I can appreciate the hard work that goes into it . Just keep doing what's good for you .

Mrs x

By *ustardChuckerMan
3 weeks ago

Exetershire

This again

By *oyoteUglyWoman
3 weeks ago

somewhere

And fit is good.

It's also very offensive to gym fit dads"

It's not a dad bod it's just a "I don't work out body"

By *ora the explorerWoman
3 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

I don’t really have any thoughts on those. I just don’t seem to be attracted to very slim or very fat men. And if I don’t like their face none of it matters anyway. I fancy someone or I don’t, it’s that simple for me.

By *illy IdolMan
3 weeks ago

And fit is good.

It's not a dad bod it's just a "I don't work out body""

To be fair a handful of studies have shown that expectant fathers experience swings in hormones such as prolactin, testosterone and the stress hormone cortisol. It is possible that these hormonal changes could drive some gain in weight but there have been few studies to test this idea

By *oyoteUglyWoman
3 weeks ago

somewhere

And fit is good.

To be fair a handful of studies have shown that expectant fathers experience swings in hormones such as prolactin, testosterone and the stress hormone cortisol. It is possible that these hormonal changes could drive some gain in weight but there have been few studies to test this idea"

It's bollocks willy

By *illy IdolMan
3 weeks ago

And fit is good.

To be fair a handful of studies have shown that expectant fathers experience swings in hormones such as prolactin, testosterone and the stress hormone cortisol. It is possible that these hormonal changes could drive some gain in weight but there have been few studies to test this idea

It's bollocks willy"

Could well be

By *bony and ivoryCouple
3 weeks ago

East Midlands

Gym bod every time

By *ullsfan77Man
3 weeks ago

Torquay

Since there is a massive unbalance on this and all the other sites with the number of men to women (1 woman for 100 men) then women will have the pick of the bunch. Unfortunately gym fit, toned and chiseled to perfection will win every time.

3 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"Since there is a massive unbalance on this and all the other sites with the number of men to women (1 woman for 100 men) then women will have the pick of the bunch. Unfortunately gym fit, toned and chiseled to perfection will win every time."

Sorry, but this is absolute bollocks...

Mr

By *oyoteUglyWoman
3 weeks ago

somewhere

"Since there is a massive unbalance on this and all the other sites with the number of men to women (1 woman for 100 men) then women will have the pick of the bunch. Unfortunately gym fit, toned and chiseled to perfection will win every time."

Not every time.

Also, where's my 100 men?

By *oody BMan
3 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

The poor dad that goes to the humus 3 times a week.

By *igNick1381Man
3 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

There's different iterations of gym bod

There's the ripped and toned gym bod

There's the 'definitely lifts but also likes cheesecake' (mine)

Then there's the really dedicated 'bodybuilder' look

I, personally, love muscle on a woman. Aesthetically I love it, and admire the work behind it, but hear so many 'its manly' comments my eyes roll like I've got the jackpot

3 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"Since there is a massive unbalance on this and all the other sites with the number of men to women (1 woman for 100 men) then women will have the pick of the bunch. Unfortunately gym fit, toned and chiseled to perfection will win every time.

Not every time.

Also, where's my 100 men?"

Next door

Mr

By *ullsfan77Man
3 weeks ago

Torquay

"Since there is a massive unbalance on this and all the other sites with the number of men to women (1 woman for 100 men) then women will have the pick of the bunch. Unfortunately gym fit, toned and chiseled to perfection will win every time.

Would dearly love to be be proved wrong and see if anyone can see beyond a few extra pounds.

Mr "

By *exxyyDy11Man
3 weeks ago

North West

Not always. I'm gym fit but a lot of times I hardly get no replies on some days.

By *rimal InstinctCouple
3 weeks ago

Carlisle

Dad boddddd!

That's my first impressions physical preference. Why? I'm a tactile person, dad bods to me lend more than way

Mrs

By *rimal InstinctCouple
3 weeks ago

Carlisle

Mr "

Agree with that Mr

Mrs

By *ittlebirdWoman
3 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

No preference either way. My only rule is don’t be a cunt

By *eitho-Eros OP   Man
3 weeks ago

pontypool

"No preference either way. My only rule is don’t be a cunt "

Best comment by far

3 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Would dearly love to be be proved wrong and see if anyone can see beyond a few extra pounds.

Mr "

Once as a single man before i met my partner on fab, im a fucking fat bastard and train wreck, guess what I even managed to get meets on fab......

By *eroLondonMan
3 weeks ago

Mayfair

Do not, I repeat, do not trifle with this ^ woman.

3 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

Agree with that Mr

Mrs"

People love to put blame on external things as to why they have no success on fab, instead of looking inward and how they present on here...

Mr

By *ittlebirdWoman
3 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

"No preference either way. My only rule is don’t be a cunt

Do not, I repeat, do not trifle with this ^ woman."

Love you

By *eroLondonMan
3 weeks ago

Mayfair

·

Love you "

Obviously. xx²

By *rbobbMan
3 weeks ago

Birmingham

Absolutely awesome. I love this post

3 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Love you "

Ghey

Mr

By *iaisonseekerMan
3 weeks ago

Liverpool

Isn't gym fit an aesthetic rather than a reliable marker of physical fitness? I assume we're talking about six packs and bulging biceps rather than beating the bleep test.

By *inAndTonic21Couple
3 weeks ago

Merseyside

Healthy is the best way but I don’t mind either from our perspective - clean, considerate and funny is more important

By *ullsfan77Man
3 weeks ago

Torquay

You may have a look at my profile-any feedback always gladly received! And actually heeded. In any walk of life feedback suggesting change is always helpful.

Mr

Agree with that Mr

Mrs

People love to put blame on external things as to why they have no success on fab, instead of looking inward and how they present on here...

Mr "

By *eroLondonMan
3 weeks ago

Mayfair

Evidence please? Or is this all hypothesis?

By *ullsfan77Man
3 weeks ago

Torquay

Evidence please? Or is this all hypothesis?"

My own experience of women in general-not just on sites but in life too.

By *ymbunnyfitCouple
3 weeks ago

East Yorkshire

For us always been into fitness and training in many different sports . So we both find fit muscular body a turn on . I love big strong legs on a man and some show of abs is bonus. Hubby loves a good ass and legs. Saying all this no matter how fit guys are if we don't get on and feel comfortable then a fun guys with dad bod can be more attractive xx

3 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

You may have a look at my profile-any feedback always gladly received! And actually heeded. In any walk of life feedback suggesting change is always helpful.

Mr

Agree with that Mr

Mrs

Mr "

I may look at your profile and then again I may not, what I will say is look at other mens profiles get some inspiration feom there's, there are some great examples of great single mens profiles who use thr forums......

But alas you could have the best profile in the history of profiles, if people don't find us attractive, then we're fucked (not literally)...

Mr

By *reffnimanMan
3 weeks ago

Donegal/dublin

I'd say that I was fit but am not a gym goer but of a dad bod but hey so what

By *ittlebirdWoman
3 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Love you

Ghey

Mr "

100% but only on a weekend

3 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Love you

Ghey

Mr

100% but only on a weekend "

Weekend warrior

By *avexxMan
3 weeks ago

cheshire

"My thoughts are that these threads are fucking annoying. One isn't any better than the other and it all comes down to personal preference, although those with a preference for Dad bods are more likely to say so as those with a preference for gym fit bodies may not want to appear shallow.

I've also noticed that it's never those with a "gym fit" body that start these threads "

,, this

By *eadinthecloudsMan
3 weeks ago

Manchester

I’m somewhere in the middle of the two. I guess I win

By *eitho-Eros OP   Man
3 weeks ago

pontypool

"My thoughts are that these threads are fucking annoying. One isn't any better than the other and it all comes down to personal preference, although those with a preference for Dad bods are more likely to say so as those with a preference for gym fit bodies may not want to appear shallow.

I've also noticed that it's never those with a "gym fit" body that start these threads ,, this"

Fair enough I am new to the forum side of things so not seen this before.

Plus I was gym fit body type and currently trying to get back to it just interested in the questions as it come up in my friendship circle occasionally that's all.

But thank you for your input

By *inkle39Man
3 weeks ago

milton keynes

Dad bod here

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

"Could I have someone with a dad bod who visits the gym twice a week. Please, thank you.

right

By *ot to giggleWoman
3 weeks ago

Coventry

Mr

Agree with that Mr

Mrs"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i also agree with them both

3 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

[Removed by poster at 01/05/24 18:23:52]

3 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

Agree with that Mr

Mrs

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i also agree with them both"

I win fab, got two women to agree with me, that's fab conoleted for me now....

Mr

By *ot to giggleWoman
3 weeks ago

Coventry

Mr

Agree with that Mr

Mrs

Mr "

well there's a first for you

3 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

Agree with that Mr

Mrs

Mr

well there's a first for you "

Not only fab complete but life, such a sweet moment

Mr

By *cLovin2Man
3 weeks ago

Reading

Not every time.

Also, where's my 100 men?"

They're messaging your inbox with a hey and nothing else

Nice socks btw, do they go all the way to your thighs?

By *eroLondonMan
3 weeks ago

Mayfair

·

My own experience of women in general-not just on sites but in life too."

Well, if I add my own experience of women then it's contrariwise to your viewpoint.

3 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

·

Well, if I add my own experience of women then it's contrariwise to your viewpoint."

Of course it'll be contriwise to his experience it always will be, it's your experience. However, neither are less valid than the other.

Mr

By *oneyladyWoman
3 weeks ago

York

I prefer a “normal” man. So preference probably to the dad bod. I have a mummy tummy, so I am more than happy with a sexy dad bod. But I don’t want a man who doesn’t care for his physical appearance at all.

I can appreciate a sexy gym body too…. And definitely perve over those amazing abs and toned men… but they don’t always come with the best personalities, and I would rather have a man who is obsessed over me, rather than obsessed over his six pack!

By *oneyladyWoman
3 weeks ago

York

"Dad bod here "

Very nice dad bod! Love hairy chest too! Nice to cuddle in to!

By *lex_xxx_LucyCouple
3 weeks ago

Chester le Street

Doesn't matter really. Dicks are in the same place whatever your body shape.

By *eronicaExplorerWoman
3 weeks ago

London

Dadbod admirer here

By *eroLondonMan
3 weeks ago

Mayfair

·

Well, if I add my own experience of women then it's contrariwise to your viewpoint.

·

Of course it'll be contriwise to his experience it always will be, it's your experience. However, neither are less valid than the other.

Mr "

The validity isn't the issue. He's using his viewpoint to make a general sweeping statement, whereas I'm not.

3 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

·

·

Mr

The validity isn't the issue. He's using his viewpoint to make a general sweeping statement, whereas I'm not."

You asked him, how he arrived at his conclusion, which is based on his experience, so to him it's very real and a solid basis to make a sweeping statement. If he keeps getting passed by, for as he puts it "gym fit, toned and chiseled to perfection" this will leave an impression and a belief system.

Mr

By *ommy trucker1Man
3 weeks ago

south wales

Dad bod here but I do mountain biking. So consider myself fit with stamina too. Not gym body but strong powerfull arms and legs

By *orthampton jamesMan
3 weeks ago

Northampton

Dad bod here but keep fit with exercise and my job

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman
3 weeks ago

Telford

I always go for face then personality clinches it. I will say though that looking at my history dad bods are more prevalent.

By *inkle39Man
3 weeks ago

milton keynes

"Dad bod here

Very nice dad bod! Love hairy chest too! Nice to cuddle in to! "

Why thank you very much

By *ools1964Man
3 weeks ago

Swadlincote

Crikey, I hope there are some dad bod lovers here ...

By *peak and SpellCouple
3 weeks ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

[Removed by poster at 02/05/24 07:14:44]

By *peak and SpellCouple
3 weeks ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

Gym fit for me. I like someone who looks after themselves.

That said, a good personality goes a long way too. So ideally a combo of the two

Mrs S&S

By *tuluMan
3 weeks ago

The Side of the Mersey

Just posted a photo of my dad bod

By *hunky GentMan
3 weeks ago

near Chesterfield

Have you got any idea how fit you have to be to carry 21 stone around all day?

By *empest2kMan
3 weeks ago

Derby

"Have you got any idea how fit you have to be to carry 21 stone around all day? "

A man with my sense of humour. Bravo, sir!

By *empest2kMan
3 weeks ago

Derby

Anyway, back to the main topic of the thread...

In my experience, I don't think it matters whether you're the typical ‘dad bod’ or ‘gym fit’ guy. For me, it's more about having a good personality and sense of humour rather than a ‘gym fit’ physique, and sometimes ladies just can't help but find a nice smile on a jovial, modest guy sexy

A few years ago, I used to think that ‘gym fit’ guys would always appeal to ladies ahead of more rotund guys like me, but the reality for me is that it's not the case. I might not have all the gear, but ladies have told me I've got a good idea, and that's good enough for me

By *ionandleopardCouple
2 weeks ago

norwich

Got to still look after yourself!

Post new Message to Thread