Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bad drivers

Jump to newest

By *endalshaggers OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Kendal

Have really annoyed me today.

First the usual oblivious to the world middle lane hoggers on the motorway.

Then as I get into my town there's a two lane road with a zip merge onto a narrow bridge. People sit and queue in the right hand lane. No one uses the second lane. As usual, I use it as per intended. Get to the zip merge and no one let's you in. There's horns, various hand gestures and bad language because you're "skipping the queue". No, I'm aware of how the road works and if we all used it as intended there wouldn't be as much stationery queueing traffic would there.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ellhungvweMan
3 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I love a good zip lane

By *oyoteUglyWoman
3 weeks ago

somewhere

It all started when they let women drive.

By *red333Man
3 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Have really annoyed me today.

Then as I get into my town there's a two lane road with a zip merge onto a narrow bridge. People sit and queue in the right hand lane. No one uses the second lane. As usual, I use it as per intended. Get to the zip merge and no one let's you in. There's horns, various hand gestures and bad language because you're "skipping the queue". No, I'm aware of how the road works and if we all used it as intended there wouldn't be as much stationery queueing traffic would there.

"

So impatient just a typical road user today, if we all had a bit more patience and less anger the world would be a happier place

By *inkykhanMan
3 weeks ago

Birmingham

"

Give em some road rage

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
3 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

"It all started when they let women drive."

Giving them the vote was one thing but driving licenses, jeez, who ever thought that was going to end well.

By *ooBulMan
3 weeks ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

People who struggle to park with power assist top of the range brand new cars. WTF? How did you pass your test? If you pass your test & are still not confident get your instructor to give you a lesson in parking in car parks. My instructor told me he did that a lot.....

I will confess when I passed, I paid for an extra lesson to go on the motorway & to get off a motor service station & on.

Ooooo, and people who indicate turning right when they are going straight on, on a man made mini island when there is no right exit? Otherwise I think you are gonna pull a u-turn... Why?

By *antastic_Mr_Fox_76Man
3 weeks ago

District 13

The Titleist stealth is pretty shit

By *icolerobbieCouple
3 weeks ago

walsall

"

Some brain dead idiots really don’t understand the simple concept of “ merge in turn”

3 weeks ago

District 13

[Removed by poster at 30/04/24 18:04:02]

3 weeks ago

District 13

I do hope there are no stones in those glass houses

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
3 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

I pre-empt....

I know I will meet someone who isn't yet as fantastic a driver as I am.

I drive with caution and allow them to feel superior because I know their toddler hearts and minds need it.

Vrrooooom Vroooooooom!

Oh and .... I don't let their poor driving alter my mood....

Peace out

Beeeeeeeeeeeep !

Post new Message to Thread