Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wanna meet today??

Jump to newest

By *issHottieBottie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kent

I get quite a few messages like this. Not necessarily one liners but often an intro and then 'do you fancy meeting tonight/today/tomorrow?'

I just delete them coz I find it irritating as the first few lines of my profile clearly state that I cannot do short notice meets.

But my question is... Do many go for this? Would you meet someone after just one message? For social or play?

It baffles me as they can't of even seen my face and normally they don't have a face pic on display either!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No I would never do it. My safety is most important. It's a pet hate of mine too x

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I usually get those kind of messages when I'm online at about 1.30am, when I'm chilling down after a late shift at work.

When I point out I'm in bed, and not moving anywhere, I usually get the inevitable "well I can come cuddle up to you" reply.

I either block at that point, or carry on with the pointless messages until I fall asleep!

By *udemattMan
over a year ago

sleaford

You have such a sexy bum can you blame them getting over excited!

I have had guys say that to me even though it says I am strait on my profile but I have sent a no thank you message back.

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"I get quite a few messages like this. Not necessarily one liners but often an intro and then 'do you fancy meeting tonight/today/tomorrow?'

I just delete them coz I find it irritating as the first few lines of my profile clearly state that I cannot do short notice meets.

But my question is... Do many go for this? Would you meet someone after just one message? For social or play?

It baffles me as they can't of even seen my face and normally they don't have a face pic on display either!

"

with you your bottie is enough of an attraction for an instant meet

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

No..

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

"

That really gets me!!

Seriously, do they not care what the face looks like????

over a year ago

Yup blame in on the botty...

over a year ago

Just had a rant about this on my status...'I'm driving through Dundee are you up for some fun?'..blah blah blah.

No I'm bloody not...Fuck Off!!!!

over a year ago

"

That really gets me!!

Seriously, do they not care what the face looks like????"

No, some don't.

over a year ago

Kent

"

That really gets me!!

Seriously, do they not care what the face looks like????"

I know!! Madness! I'm an average looking girl but could quite easily look like Quasimodo for all they know!

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

That really gets me!!

No, some don't."

And thats the ones I dont want to meet!

over a year ago

Kent

"Just had a rant about this on my status...'I'm driving through Dundee are you up for some fun?'..blah blah blah.

No I'm bloody not...Fuck Off!!!! "

I had one a few weeks back that said he'd be down my way soon and would I like to meet, he looked ok and had a few decent pics etc so I thought maybe we could meet for a coffee and see how things go. When I said yeah sure when? He was just getting off a ferry 8 miles away and could be here in twenty mins!! I was in bed in my pjs watching MasterChef with a face pack on!! Lol x

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"

That really gets me!!

I know!! Madness! I'm an average looking girl but could quite easily look like Quasimodo for all they know! "

i was actually joking!!

over a year ago

"

That really gets me!!

No, some don't.

And thats the ones I dont want to meet! "

How will you know? It's not like they ever admit it!

Cue loads of posts from blokes saying they go for personality not looks....

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Just had a rant about this on my status...'I'm driving through Dundee are you up for some fun?'..blah blah blah.

I had one a few weeks back that said he'd be down my way soon and would I like to meet, he looked ok and had a few decent pics etc so I thought maybe we could meet for a coffee and see how things go. When I said yeah sure when? He was just getting off a ferry 8 miles away and could be here in twenty mins!! I was in bed in my pjs watching MasterChef with a face pack on!! Lol x "

thats cool move over lol

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I did get a message in chat one night from a couple, clearly under the weather from the bottle (or two) of red wine saying 'come round now, if you want to meet us'.

I was sat chilling in a bath robe and in Bradford, they were in Plymouth !

When i politely declined they blocked me ....

Ah well..... even Fab must have some realism and common sense... or does it ?

over a year ago

As you keep deleting my msg's op which I am starting to find tedious and as I said in my 14 th message I don't care if you've got a face like a plasterers radio and an arse like two ferrets fighting in a sack!.......do you Fancy a fuck???

By *erkshireMan123Man
over a year ago

Devizes

"

That really gets me!!

I know!! Madness! I'm an average looking girl but could quite easily look like Quasimodo for all they know! "

You don't look average in your pics to me

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

That really gets me!!

No, some don't.

Cue loads of posts from blokes saying they go for personality not looks.... "

Oh I dont mind them pretending to be interested in the face.....Its the ones like the OP says, "meet me now, dont care what you look like"

over a year ago

I had one a few weeks back that said he'd be down my way soon and would I like to meet, he looked ok and had a few decent pics etc so I thought maybe we could meet for a coffee and see how things go. When I said yeah sure when? He was just getting off a ferry 8 miles away and could be here in twenty mins!! I was in bed in my pjs watching MasterChef with a face pack on!! Lol x "

Thats the kinda luck I have!!

over a year ago

Kent

"

That really gets me!!

I know!! Madness! I'm an average looking girl but could quite easily look like Quasimodo for all they know!

You don't look average in your pics to me "

You can only see my tits and arse!!

over a year ago

Kent

"As you keep deleting my msg's op which I am starting to find tedious and as I said in my 14 th message I don't care if you've got a face like a plasterers radio and an arse like two ferrets fighting in a sack!.......do you Fancy a fuck??? "

Bring Chinese food and I'm in x

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

Ah well..... even Fab must have some realism and common sense... or does it ?"

I live in hope that most do......

over a year ago

"

That really gets me!!

You can only see my tits and arse!! "

That's all that matters we can stick a bag over your head!

over a year ago

"

That really gets me!!

No, some don't.

Cue loads of posts from blokes saying they go for personality not looks....

Oh I dont mind them pretending to be interested in the face.....Its the ones like the OP says, "meet me now, dont care what you look like" "

Yeah good point, I prefer it if they at least attempt to lie. As long as they say "babe yer gawjus" while they are discreetly puking into a paper bag I'm happy. It's why doggy style was invented after all.

In a darkish room last week, bloke said "you look quite good in this light".

over a year ago

Kent

"

That really gets me!!

You can only see my tits and arse!!

That's all that matters we can stick a bag over your head! "

Cheeky fucker x

over a year ago

"As you keep deleting my msg's op which I am starting to find tedious and as I said in my 14 th message I don't care if you've got a face like a plasterers radio and an arse like two ferrets fighting in a sack!.......do you Fancy a fuck???

Bring Chinese food and I'm in x "

Ok ill stick the Chinese bag over your head and you could be lucky and there might be a couple of loose prawn crackers in there ! Everyone's a winner I get a shag and you get a bit of nose-bag!! Lol

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

In a darkish room last week, bloke said "you look quite good in this light". "

By *lle adie 2Woman
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

i agree with all above posts..i dont have any pics and they ask to meet me..

MY reply is that i could be a TV/TS or even worse a Waynetta!!!!

Ha believe me im not

over a year ago

"

That really gets me!!

I think you should morph a pic of you to make you look like him and then upload it!

over a year ago

Kent

"

That really gets me!!

I think you should morph a pic of you to make you look like him and then upload it!"

Haha!!! Still wouldn't deter some!

over a year ago

Kent

"As you keep deleting my msg's op which I am starting to find tedious and as I said in my 14 th message I don't care if you've got a face like a plasterers radio and an arse like two ferrets fighting in a sack!.......do you Fancy a fuck???

Ok ill stick the Chinese bag over your head and you could be lucky and there might be a couple of loose prawn crackers in there ! Everyone's a winner I get a shag and you get a bit of nose-bag!! Lol "

I'm gonna need more than 2 prawn crackers Dave!!! I have standards x

over a year ago

Get loads of these its something I wouldn't just do. I usually reply with " but I'm a right minger"

over a year ago

I get these all the time also and nope never works on me either.

Much rather chat to someone and then go for the meet arrangements.

over a year ago

Ok ill stick the Chinese bag over your head and you could be lucky and there might be a couple of loose prawn crackers in there ! Everyone's a winner I get a shag and you get a bit of nose-bag!! Lol

I'm gonna need more than 2 prawn crackers Dave!!! I have standards x"

Some guys just need a skelpt arse hottie!

over a year ago

"Get loads of these its something I wouldn't just do. I usually reply with " but I'm a right minger" "

Honesty is always the best policy!

over a year ago

Kent

I'm gonna need more than 2 prawn crackers Dave!!! I have standards x

Some guys just need a skelpt arse hottie! "

I think he thinks I'm easy. Lol x

over a year ago

"Get loads of these its something I wouldn't just do. I usually reply with " but I'm a right minger"

Honesty is always the best policy! "

Full of charm today Dave ain't ya

over a year ago

Ok ill stick the Chinese bag over your

head and you could be lucky and there might be a couple of loose prawn crackers in there ! Everyone's a winner I get a shag and you get a bit of nose-bag!! Lol

I'm gonna need more than 2 prawn

crackers Dave!!! I have standards x

I think he thinks I'm easy. Lol x "

Ok 2 prawn crackers and you can keep the bag?

over a year ago

"Get loads of these its something I wouldn't just do. I usually reply with " but I'm a right minger"

Full of charm today Dave ain't ya "

You know I'm only jesting now stop walking on your hands!

over a year ago

That's it i could be a minger for all they know...i usually tell them im a pirate and wear a patch on the other eye and have a wooden leg.

over a year ago

I have at least a couple of weeks messaging back and forth and then maybe a phone call before meeting for a social and it depends on the chemistry between us to when the meet will happen, could even be the same night or some time very soon after when it can be fitted in around my other life......

over a year ago

"That's it i could be a minger for all they know...i usually tell them im a pirate and wear a patch on the other eye and have a wooden leg."

over a year ago

Full of charm today Dave ain't ya

You know I'm only jesting now stop walking on your hands! "

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I think my status message is in line with this thread

over a year ago

"I get quite a few messages like this. Not necessarily one liners but often an intro and then 'do you fancy meeting tonight/today/tomorrow?'

"

Yes we would , and have many a time !

Not so much now we have a child in the house , but some of our best meets have been last minute !

Obviously all parties are feeling horny and there is no time for worrying whether the meet will go to plan lol

Works well - but we always exchange face pics first !

over a year ago

I don't fret over them its not worth it. There are men who will meet/fuck/lick anything with a wet hole out there at the drop of a hat but that sort of guy doesn't do anything for me.

over a year ago

"

Quite a few men don't care re a face pic - body pic looks good..why not, any hole is a goal

I would personally never meet after one message or without seeing a face pic.

Have met on the same day of messaging, but that has been once only and a string of messages that gave out the right vibes but I still did not feel obliged to play when the meet took place.

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

I get a fair few of these from couples and/ or men with female fuck buddies chancing their arm.

That being said, i took up the offer once. First message was "Wanna meet today?"

Second message had pics and a phone number and potential meet time and location. Quick chat on the phone, and later on, we all had fun.

I put that down as a one off though.

over a year ago

"

That really gets me!!

I think you should morph a pic of you to make you look like him and then upload it!

Haha!!! Still wouldn't deter some! "

Too true!

over a year ago

head and you could be lucky and there might be a couple of loose prawn crackers in there ! Everyone's a winner I get a shag and you get a bit of nose-bag!! Lol

Ok 2 prawn crackers and you can keep the bag? "

For her quasimodo head?? lol soz andrea! Xx

over a year ago

Kent

For her quasimodo head?? lol soz andrea! Xx"

Oi!! You can go off people you know!!

over a year ago

I wouldnt meet anyone until a few messages have been exchanged plus a face pic, also like to talk on cam at least once to make sure they are who they say they are.

over a year ago

Oi!! You can go off people you know!! "

Love u!

Lol xx

over a year ago

Not in a million years x

over a year ago

Love u!

Lol xx"

Am I going to have to bring 2 bags??

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

[Removed by poster at 27/03/13 16:32:16]

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Normally, I'm a chat, get to know someone kinda girl, wherever I talk to them...

however, my first day on here, I did break all my rules to meet a single guy (broke where, when, how and everything about meeting)- swapped a dozen messages, quick phonecall and then met that night, did have my mate on backup and phone checks - we met at least once a week between now and jan, and I'm now waiting for him to come home from offshore (he's been away since mid january) so it can be ok - but I would recommend to be careful about it!

over a year ago

"

I call them chancers and those ones get deleted. I bet some do go for it though

over a year ago

Love u!

Lol xx

Am I going to have to bring 2 bags?? "

You're asphyxiation obsession is worrying

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I've had this so many times I just delete messages like that now. Usually they are asking for a weekday meet which my profile clearly states I do not do.

over a year ago

"

I have done. I also used to put up meets of who is free now. However I'm only meeting at clubs now x

over a year ago

Love u!

Lol xx

Am I going to have to bring 2 bags??

You're asphyxiation obsession is worrying "

If its good enough for kylie Minogue it's good enough for you!!!

Post new Message to Thread