Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shout out to the nice guys from other guys

Jump to newest

By *reative-mind OP   Man
22 weeks ago

Exeter

This isn't a ploy to get into womems pants or to stroke my own ego.

Just been sent a screen shot of a abusive message a female friend of mine received on here and my god, who talks to people like that!

So a shout out to all my fellow nice guys who show people respect, decency and can take rejection.

You rock! Keep fighting the right fight lads.

That's all, just wanted to get that off my chest.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ot to giggleWoman
22 weeks ago

Coventry

i hope your friend is ok, the abusive message and behaviours can take a while to get out of your head

22 weeks ago

Exeter

"i hope your friend is ok, the abusive message and behaviours can take a while to get out of your head"

She is fine (I think), from what I've seen she has some pretty thick skin to the abuse but first time I've seen it that personal.

By *enrietteandSamCouple
22 weeks ago

Staffordshire

It goes with the territory here unfortunately

There are some great guys around if you do due diligence though, we just ignore the inbox mostly and do our own research.

Shout out to the good ones

By *odgerMooreMan
22 weeks ago

Carlisle

If I have a button’ it’s this - people who send abusive messages as opposed to just moving on .. it’s not just blokes although they are very much in the majority… I’ve had abusive messages from women when ive sent a polite no thanks. Has an abusive message ever made someone reconsider and change their mind?

By *ora the explorerWoman
22 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

I’ve had a few. I don’t really open messages much anymore. You can usually tell by the first line or subject heading if it’s worth opening.

By *odgerMooreMan
22 weeks ago

Carlisle

"I’ve had a few. I don’t really open messages much anymore. You can usually tell by the first line or subject heading if it’s worth opening. "

I noticed you still haven’t opened my message seductively entitled… ‘Your fartpipe!’ - should I read into that - you aren’t meeting anyone at the moment??

By *eliWoman
22 weeks ago

I like nice guys.

I don't like "nice" guys.

Luckily the majority are nice guys.

By *ora the explorerWoman
22 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"I’ve had a few. I don’t really open messages much anymore. You can usually tell by the first line or subject heading if it’s worth opening.

I noticed you still haven’t opened my message seductively entitled… ‘Your fartpipe!’ - should I read into that - you aren’t meeting anyone at the moment?? "

See i’d probably open that just for

The laughs .

By *eeling0880Man
22 weeks ago

Pennines

"I’ve had a few. I don’t really open messages much anymore. You can usually tell by the first line or subject heading if it’s worth opening.

I noticed you still haven’t opened my message seductively entitled… ‘Your fartpipe!’ - should I read into that - you aren’t meeting anyone at the moment??

The laughs . "

You’ll probably get loads of fartpipe title messages now

By *odgerMooreMan
22 weeks ago

Carlisle

The laughs . "

Errr its a super sexy email detailing what we would get up to on our first date ‘Basic fish gutting’ - yeah…. Now you’re interested xxx

By (user no longer on site)
22 weeks ago

"i hope your friend is ok, the abusive message and behaviours can take a while to get out of your head

She is fine (I think), from what I've seen she has some pretty thick skin to the abuse but first time I've seen it that personal. "

Best to get it reported.talking on here about is frowned upon.just saying

By *agnar73Man
22 weeks ago

Glasgow

"i hope your friend is ok, the abusive message and behaviours can take a while to get out of your head"

Yeah I hope she’s okay. That’s most importantly thing

By *esthetic21Man
22 weeks ago

Birmingham/Bristol

"This isn't a ploy to get into womems pants or to stroke my own ego.

Just been sent a screen shot of a abusive message a female friend of mine received on here and my god, who talks to people like that!

So a shout out to all my fellow nice guys who show people respect, decency and can take rejection.

That's all, just wanted to get that off my chest. "

you mean being a normal person?

By *iss.Bella.Woman
22 weeks ago

North Wales

Hope your friend is ok this place can be a mental drain at times.

Luckily, there a fair few men that balance it out a bit. We wouldn't stick around otherwise! You lot are sure are special

By *elloWoman
22 weeks ago

alpha centauri

Think I've cracked how to get good messages on here. Fed up with the normal messages of

'what you upto today'

'how you finding the site '

'i want to eat you for hours'

Or just simply 'hi'

Then followed by stroppy whiney messages because I haven't dropped everything to meet them.

I decided to put jokes in my status line and today it's been chuck Norris jokes so now it's a fun looking in my inbox as it's full of Norris jokes and dad jokes.

22 weeks ago

"Think I've cracked how to get good messages on here. Fed up with the normal messages of

'what you upto today'

Or just simply 'hi'

Then followed by stroppy whiney messages because I haven't dropped everything to meet them.

I decided to put jokes in my status line and today it's been chuck Norris jokes so now it's a fun looking in my inbox as it's full of Norris jokes and dad jokes. "

Chuck Norris can slam revolving doors

By *iss.Bella.Woman
22 weeks ago

North Wales

"Think I've cracked how to get good messages on here. Fed up with the normal messages of

'what you upto today'

Or just simply 'hi'

I decided to put jokes in my status line and today it's been chuck Norris jokes so now it's a fun looking in my inbox as it's full of Norris jokes and dad jokes. "

Song lyrics are good for this too

22 weeks ago

Congrats to fish for swimming x

22 weeks ago

No bUt seriously nice post OP

22 weeks ago

Exeter

"This isn't a ploy to get into womems pants or to stroke my own ego.

That's all, just wanted to get that off my chest. you mean being a normal person?"

I think that's how I should have framed it, shout out to the "Normal Guys" out there

Post new Message to Thread