Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men wearing women’s clothes in public

Jump to newest

By *annessa OP   TV/TS
22 weeks ago

Denham

I am quiet surprised, in this forward thinking country of the treatment of men wearing women’s clothes in public. Certainly, if this site and mainstream TV is anything to go by, it’s popular with many people male and female, so why is there, apparently, so much hostility in the UK ? I don’t get any at all when I go to Portugal, but only yesterday, I got some abuse from people in the street. I wasn't even fully dressed just wearing a shirt and very long plain skirt, no wig, no makeup, no boobs, just comfortable clothes on as warm day. Couldn’t even see my ankles !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
22 weeks ago

Stockport

Because starting the day after the brexit referendum, every bigotted twat in the country felt empowered to "say it as it really is". Backed up and egged on by a government that courts the favour of any and every hateful person, because they're the only type that would still ever vote for them.

By *asterR and slut mayaMan
22 weeks ago

Bradford

Men dressing as women is not forward thinking it any form its madness.also that you think everyone should buy into because you want to do . certainly not manly thing to do is my view . but in saying that

I've spoken to a TV on forums and in separate conversation. And found them to be intellegent and humorous and kind and became friends. With some one in perticular the great late Jennie TV .

Another insight into this last year I saw a bloke dressed as woman who look a sight in my eyes .yet the woman he was with look at him with love to which I thought fair do s. I admire the GUts. It takes to go out dressed as woman . its your right to do .also some are able to do it in style like Jennie. TV .but just not my cup of tea.

By (user no longer on site)
22 weeks ago

It’s always going to create attention if it looks out of place. And by that I mean, you don’t blend in with everything around you. You look ‘normal’

Because we have a society that made men dress like men and women dress like women … apart from women wearing jeans which seems to be quite acceptable! Well done Levi’s! but a guy in a dress, might get a look and a question here and there. I’m not saying it’s right, because we do have freedom to a point to be able to dress how we want to.

It might turn my head, just as a hot woman in the same dress might turn my head, I would be a cunt if I started to stare and make an idiotic judgement.

Do what you want, just also don’t be a cunt about it.

By *red333Man
22 weeks ago

Dorchester

You want to do what you want but not everyone has that mindset and freedom doesn't exist anymore.

By (user no longer on site)
22 weeks ago

Sorry you received some abuse yesterday OP. I'm not sure why people care enough on other people's clothes choices to voice their opinion, but they should well and truly be ignored

Post new Message to Thread