Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

England result

Jump to newest

By *am123 OP   Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

why are we always kidding ourselves about this football team the commentators last nite always say stuff like

"its not a bad result now we can win the next 2 and top the group bla bla "

roy keen hit the nail on the head "england should be winning against teams like this!!, and they are just not good enough"

and we are not! except it, and stop kidding our selves.

win at rio hmm yeah rite we will be lucky to even get there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hadn't you heard, team of world beaters are England. how very dare you suggest they're a second rate team with very little technical ability or talent lol.

By *am123 OP   Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Hadn't you heard, team of world beaters are England. how very dare you suggest they're a second rate team with very little technical ability or talent lol. "

over a year ago

England players are overpaid, overrated! I dont think i will ever see england lift the world cup in my lifetime...

By *am123 OP   Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"England players are overpaid, overrated! I dont think i will ever see england lift the world cup in my lifetime..."
i agree and your only 28, i have no hope, altho im not delusional and wouldnt expect it to be honest, the days of gazza, lineka, sheera, sheringham were the best team we had and the closest we will prob ever come

over a year ago

not a football fan but it is obvious that some players at least do have immense talent and great technical ability but it seems to go missing 20 mins into a game ... doubt and lack of confidence seem to creep in. Or is it a lack of stamina and ideas?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Who knows how to take a penalty?

over a year ago

"England players are overpaid, overrated! I dont think i will ever see england lift the world cup in my lifetime...i agree and your only 28, i have no hope, altho im not delusional and wouldnt expect it to be honest, the days of gazza, lineka, sheera, sheringham were the best team we had and the closest we will prob ever come "

Deffo pal, italia 90 team played with pride n passion, england went downhill after euro96 i feel! It does make me feel like the current team aint arsed bout internationals cos theres no money in it for em....they dont give a shit about the fans

over a year ago

Not a football fan but even to the most casual observer it is apparent that internationally England are somewhat mediocre.

The problem as I see it is that no one is telling the players, Yam's comments that the media are making excuses for them hits the nail on the head. They believe the hype.

By *am123 OP   Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Not a football fan but even to the most casual observer it is apparent that internationally England are somewhat mediocre.

The problem as I see it is that no one is telling the players, Yam's comments that the media are making excuses for them hits the nail on the head. They believe the hype."

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

To be quite candid, they were a shower of cunts last night.

Individually we had the better player in pretty much every position but completely under performed and lacked team spirit and motivation.

Pampered little fucknuts.

over a year ago

I'm old enough to remember every world cup since 1970. With the exception of Italia 90 where we had a huge amount of luck we've always been shit. Its no big surprise to hear people say we'll never win it again.We won't.We're not good enough. 66 aside albeit with home advantage and all games played at Wembley, we've always been poor

By *am123 OP   Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

i feel sorry for the fans that travel or just i general , ever optimistic always let down.

wake up fans the team is nowhere near where it should be, and if the overpaid players dont care why the hell do you.they are barely average at best

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It's not as if we can go out and buy better players.... this is our national team.... it is what it is and it's based on what there is to choose from.

They deserve the nations support no matter how they are ranked against other countries.... and it's not a bad thing to be optimistic

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"It's not as if we can go out and buy better players.... this is our national team.... it is what it is and it's based on what there is to choose from.

They deserve the nations support no matter how they are ranked against other countries.... and it's not a bad thing to be optimistic "

A woman who loves football and whose heart is in the right place! BE MINE! I LOVE YOU!

over a year ago

"It's not as if we can go out and buy better players.... this is our national team.... it is what it is and it's based on what there is to choose from.

They deserve the nations support no matter how they are ranked against other countries.... and it's not a bad thing to be optimistic

A woman who loves football and whose heart is in the right place! BE MINE! I LOVE YOU! "

Thank you... you reminded me of another very important point.

It could be worse.... you could have to support Wales!

over a year ago

" why are we always kidding ourselves about this football team the commentators last nite always say stuff like

roy keen hit the nail on the head "england should be winning against teams like this!!, and they are just not good enough"

win at rio hmm yeah rite we will be lucky to even get there "

Keane failed to mention that most of the Montenegro team play for top teams across Europe and are no mugs. They aren't topping our group on pure luck.

over a year ago

I can't stand football, but from listening to people talk about it, there seems to be a big difference between club matches and country matches.

The players do well for their own club, but when playing for England play crap.

Maybe they need a shake up on the pay scales maybe as in my opinion they are paid far too much for what they do.

By *am123 OP   Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"I can't stand football, but from listening to people talk about it, there seems to be a big difference between club matches and country matches.

The players do well for their own club, but when playing for England play crap.

Maybe they need a shake up on the pay scales maybe as in my opinion they are paid far too much for what they do.

"

they dont get paid to play for england..... says it all really

over a year ago

Shouldn't they be proud to play for their country rather than them thinking it is their god dam effing right , half of them can't sing our national anthem they aren't proud so if they aren't proud get some players that will be proud and happy to play for their country rather than the bunch of overpaid tossers that do now , ok rant over

By *am123 OP   Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Shouldn't they be proud to play for their country rather than them thinking it is their god dam effing right , half of them can't sing our national anthem they aren't proud so if they aren't proud get some players that will be proud and happy to play for their country rather than the bunch of overpaid tossers that do now , ok rant over "
i agree id rather see a lesser team out there that wanna be there, and are passionate and wanna win even if they lose, than thease so called top flite guys who seem they couldnt care less

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

You can't really expect too much, all the time the team is cobbled together a couple of days before an international with a training session thrown in for good measure. The team needs to train together at least once a week every week, to much club over country mentality. Build a national side to be proud of, ffs we shouldnt be drawing with the likes of montenegro, we should be sweeping them aside like the dross they are

over a year ago

"Shouldn't they be proud to play for their country rather than them thinking it is their god dam effing right , half of them can't sing our national anthem they aren't proud so if they aren't proud get some players that will be proud and happy to play for their country rather than the bunch of overpaid tossers that do now , ok rant over i agree id rather see a lesser team out there that wanna be there, and are passionate and wanna win even if they lose, than thease so called top flite guys who seem they couldnt care less "

over a year ago

Give me English rugby anyway better sportsmanship and play with pride

over a year ago

" why are we always kidding ourselves about this football team the commentators last nite always say stuff like

win at rio hmm yeah rite we will be lucky to even get there

Keane failed to mention that most of the Montenegro team play for top teams across Europe and are no mugs. They aren't topping our group on pure luck."

No not really, barring savic,vucinic and jovetic the rest are quite poor.

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Give me English rugby anyway better sportsmanship and play with pride "

And here speaks Mickey Mouse! Wtf!?

Rugby is just a game, a silly game; not a sport.

Just homo-erotic blokes bumping into e.other. Wtf!? Er, why?

No skill, no tempo, no beauty.

Rugby : it is crap

By *am123 OP   Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Give me English rugby anyway better sportsmanship and play with pride

Rugby : it is crap "

over a year ago

"Give me English rugby anyway better sportsmanship and play with pride

Rugby : it is crap "

Whether you like riugby or not to cleaim that there is no skill is laughable.

Not sure why you say it is homo-erotic or why you use it as a negative term, but even if it is I'd rather have the alleged homo-erotic element of rugby over the homophobia rife within football as highlighted in The Guardian's interview with Robbie Rogers today

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Great Fab username : Robbie Rogers!!! Could get results!

over a year ago

Isn't everyone entitled to their opinion just cause you don't like rugby

By *lassic1Man
over a year ago

bellshill

Getting back onto the football team....Ive ben reading the posts and got quite emotional about your problems so I genuinely suggest a very neighbourly offer that since you are so depressed you can have our team as a swap...there now you all feel better already....sorted.

over a year ago

Thanks for the offer couldn't do Amy worse than the crap we have now lol

over a year ago

"Shouldn't they be proud to play for their country rather than them thinking it is their god dam effing right , half of them can't sing our national anthem they aren't proud so if they aren't proud get some players that will be proud and happy to play for their country rather than the bunch of overpaid tossers that do now , ok rant over "

It's just my opinion but..... some people could write more credible insights if they pumped ink up their arse and farted in the direction of some paper.

over a year ago

One of the problems with English football is that we don't have players that play in Europe so players don't experience different styles of play. The Prem is full of international players who understand the "English" game and can adapt. Sadly our top flight players love money more than the game.

I'm not a big football fan, but love all sport and had I been gifte enough to be a pro, would have wanted to experience my sport in different countries and arenas, as having watched sport in a number of different continents I can say that a game (such as football) varies massively

over a year ago

"Shouldn't they be proud to play for their country rather than them thinking it is their god dam effing right , half of them can't sing our national anthem they aren't proud so if they aren't proud get some players that will be proud and happy to play for their country rather than the bunch of overpaid tossers that do now , ok rant over

It's just my opinion but..... some people could write more credible insights if they pumped ink up their arse and farted in the direction of some paper."

By *am123 OP   Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Shouldn't they be proud to play for their country rather than them thinking it is their god dam effing right , half of them can't sing our national anthem they aren't proud so if they aren't proud get some players that will be proud and happy to play for their country rather than the bunch of overpaid tossers that do now , ok rant over

It's just my opinion but..... some people could write more credible insights if they pumped ink up their arse and farted in the direction of some paper."

lol very good

Post new Message to Thread