FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are there any actual genuine swingers on here?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
22 weeks ago

I don't bother sending random direct messages on here anymore and mostly use the meets/events section to search for people but is it just me or do any guys find a big chunk of the profiles you come across either always end up asking for an extortionate amount of money (usually done offsite) or are falsely advertising "swinger" events which are in reality filled with paid women.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r John WickMan
22 weeks ago

The Continental

Yeah. There’s hundreds around here.

By (user no longer on site)
22 weeks ago

You can spot those a mile off after a few days on here! Well at least when we think with our big brains…

22 weeks ago

"You can spot those a mile off after a few days on here! Well at least when we think with our big brains…

"

Yeah some of them are well known and very obvious but others are much more sly and clever with it,

22 weeks ago

Yes...

Next!

22 weeks ago

"Yes...

Next! "

Simply, what he said.

Nailed it.

By *ot to giggleWoman
22 weeks ago

Coventry

"Yes...

Next!

Simply, what he said.

Nailed it. "

By *enelope PitstopWoman
22 weeks ago

Lincoln

"I don't bother sending random direct messages on here anymore and mostly use the meets/events section to search for people but is it just me or do any guys find a big chunk of the profiles you come across either always end up asking for an extortionate amount of money (usually done offsite) or are falsely advertising "swinger" events which are in reality filled with paid women. "

What's your definition of genuine swingers?

22 weeks ago

"You can spot those a mile off after a few days on here! Well at least when we think with our big brains…

Yeah some of them are well known and very obvious but others are much more sly and clever with it, "

I’ve never had anyone surprise me…

22 weeks ago

Yeah some of them are well known and very obvious but others are much more sly and clever with it,

I’ve never had anyone surprise me… "

Maybe I need to use the big brain more.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
22 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Yup.

There's people who meet as couples or singles. People just looking for casual and people looking for something serious. People who are just here for wank fodder and people who just want to satisfy their exhibitionist streak. Gang bang groups and event organisers.

It's a rich tapestry dude

By *ealitybitesMan
22 weeks ago

Belfast

I've been here 8 years and never once been asked for money or favours.

As for genuine swingers, I'm not one and based on many other threads I'm not unique.

22 weeks ago

Maybe I need to use the big brain more."

When it’s a 25 year old hit chick calling you daddy and trying to get you on insta or kik and saying please send me videos of you cumming…

22 weeks ago

Maybe I need to use the big brain more.

When it’s a 25 year old hit chick calling you daddy and trying to get you on insta or kik and saying please send me videos of you cumming…"

Hot! *

By *ittlebirdWoman
22 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

"

Maybe I need to use the big brain more."

Absolutely OP

22 weeks ago

"Yup.

….It's a rich tapestry dude "

You just used the word dude. … just when I thought I couldn’t like you anymore than I already do.

22 weeks ago

"I've been here 8 years and never once been asked for money or favours.

As for genuine swingers, I'm not one and based on many other threads I'm not unique. "

Could be our age difference but I've spoken to quite a number of people at clubs who also expereinced this.

By *sleWightCoupleCouple
22 weeks ago

Ryde

[Removed by poster at 28/04/24 19:17:15]

By *sleWightCoupleCouple
22 weeks ago

Ryde

[Removed by poster at 28/04/24 19:17:43]

By *sleWightCoupleCouple
22 weeks ago

Ryde

This is stuff is much more prevalent on other sites. There is one certain fetish dating site where member have the option to select "I expect money", signaling that they're "professional" persons.

By our estimate, the number of "professionals" to genuine women out for fun is probably about 90-1.

(3rd time posting. Bloody computer...)

22 weeks ago

No. You're the only true Swinger left in the world.

Your white leisure suit, oversized medallion, and hairy exposed chest will live on for eternity as the rest of us mortals look on.

22 weeks ago

"This is stuff is much more prevalent on other sites. There is one certain fetish dating site where member have the option to select "I expect money", signaling that they're "professional" persons.

By our estimate, the number of "professionals" to genuine women out for fun is probably about 90-1.

(3rd time posting. Bloody computer...) "

Strange. I used to be one, not sure if it's the same one you're talking about but I never had that issue.

22 weeks ago

"No. You're the only true Swinger left in the world.

Your white leisure suit, oversized medallion, and hairy exposed chest will live on for eternity as the rest of us mortals look on."

I knew it.

By *eroLondonMan
22 weeks ago

Mayfair

ØP, I'm curious to know what methods you're using to attract such miscreants. I've never come across a fake profile on here, nor one that asked for money or promoted any type of false event.

22 weeks ago

"ØP, I'm curious to know what methods you're using to attract such miscreants. I've never come across a fake profile on here, nor one that asked for money or promoted any type of false event."

I just find profiles who post on the meets & events section, filter by location, gender and what they state they're looking for or what they're advertising.

By *entleman JayMan
22 weeks ago

Wakefield

Yes there are. I met some last night.

By *sleWightCoupleCouple
22 weeks ago

Ryde

We've had cash offers from guys who want Kaz to do either the whole "adult baby nanny" thing, or just give them a damn good thrashing.

Unfortunately, both of these are outside her comfort zone, and had to respectfully decline.

Funnily enough, a guy who came over from London was an executive-type into the spanking scene, and he usually pays professional ladies for such play, so he can control the action without protestation. Whilst sipping a nice whiskey afterwards, he said that in the Big Smoke, he would have happily paid a couple of hundred quid for that same session, being the severity of the spanking/thrashing, followed by sex afterwards. We were just happy he made the trip, as the cost of the hovercraft to the island is bleedin' expensive enough!

By *lik and PaulCouple
22 weeks ago

Flagrante

Plenty of us swingers on here and in over 10 years we've never been asked for money but have been offered it a handful of times...always refused and reported.

By *JcuriousCouple
22 weeks ago

Derby

Definitely real people on here

Miss S x

By *melia DominaTV/TS
22 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"I just find profiles who post on the meets & events section, filter by location, gender and what they state they're looking for or what they're advertising. "

I suspect its the area your searching in more than anything.

London = huge demographic of paid for sex individuals = probably a higher percentage trying their luck on swinging site.

Report, block, move on.

I know that's not quite what you want to hear, but it's the problem with living in a metropolis.

Best advice, socials and clubs for active swingers.

Create your network. Enjoy the rewards.

22 weeks ago

"I just find profiles who post on the meets & events section, filter by location, gender and what they state they're looking for or what they're advertising.

I suspect its the area your searching in more than anything.

London = huge demographic of paid for sex individuals = probably a higher percentage trying their luck on swinging site.

Report, block, move on.

I know that's not quite what you want to hear, but it's the problem with living in a metropolis.

Best advice, socials and clubs for active swingers.

Create your network. Enjoy the rewards.

"

Thanks. I will just stick to club nights for now. Going to one this weekend.

By *allen Angels CplCouple
22 weeks ago

North East leicestershire

No all profiles and replies are AI generated and you are the only living human being let alone only living swinger.

Physical sex is a thing of the past, enjoy perving over our AI profiles!

?? X

By *eroLondonMan
22 weeks ago

Mayfair

"ØP, I'm curious to know what methods you're using to attract such miscreants. I've never come across a fake profile on here, nor one that asked for money or promoted any type of false event.

·

I just find profiles who post on the meets & events section, filter by location, gender and what they state they're looking for or what they're advertising. "

I would suggest attending some of the Fab socials, the ones held in bars, gastropubs and similar venues. You'll meet real and genuine people there and it's a great way to network and imbibe.

By *oiluvfunMan
22 weeks ago

Penrith

"I don't bother sending random direct messages on here anymore and mostly use the meets/events section to search for people but is it just me or do any guys find a big chunk of the profiles you come across either always end up asking for an extortionate amount of money (usually done offsite) or are falsely advertising "swinger" events which are in reality filled with paid women. "

I’ve been using Fab for over 11 years to meet likeminded people for fun ‘out of the ordinary’ Not once have I been asked for money, nor have I been invited to an event with paid women. But this could be my geography compared to yours……

You have BMFC style events you really cannot fail to meet genuine people at, enjoy the luxury of those

By *B69Woman
22 weeks ago

Wiltshire

Shit should I be asking for money

Missed the mail on that one

By *naswingdressWoman
22 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm Spartacus

By *eroLondonMan
22 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Shit should I be asking for money

Missed the mail on that one

"

You, fåir måiden, should be asking for Harvey Nichols™ spa vouchers. Class begets class.

By *eroLondonMan
22 weeks ago

Mayfair

"I'm Spartacus "

...and book tokens for you.

22 weeks ago

There’s an abundance of men randomly offering gifts, money, and lavish entertainment to try to entice women to meet them too.

I suppose the best you can do is wade through the muck to find those like-minded that are to your taste.

22 weeks ago

"I'm Spartacus "

I'm Spartacus

By *melia DominaTV/TS
22 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"I'm Spartacus

I'm Spartacus "

No I'm Spartacus...

thread hi-jack coming

22 weeks ago

No swingers on here because I ate them all

By *ubcdverykinkyMan
22 weeks ago

Bourne lincs

Not many. Plenty of talk and looking and that's it

By *eroLondonMan
22 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Not many. Plenty of talk and looking and that's it "

Now now my squire, there's nothing wrong with "talk". The best raconteurs and orators are found on here. "Looking" is acceptable too; they're just casual observers, gazing with unflinching admiration.

22 weeks ago

"Not many. Plenty of talk and looking and that's it

Now now my squire, there's nothing wrong with "talk". The best raconteurs and orators are found on here. "Looking" is acceptable too; they're just casual observers, gazing with unflinching admiration."

Nero, do you really, like reeally talk like this in real life?

By *heseeker73Man
22 weeks ago

witney

I'd love to meet some

By *red333Man
22 weeks ago

Dorchester

I don't recall being asked for money ever however i was asked to book a hotel which they would pay half but they wanted a £150 a night jobbie and i just didn't see the point, book a Premier inn comfort and value

By *orphia2003Woman
22 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

Plenty of very genuine swingers here.

By *ust JuicyWoman
22 weeks ago

east london

"ØP, I'm curious to know what methods you're using to attract such miscreants. I've never come across a fake profile on here, nor one that asked for money or promoted any type of false event."

Note to self …… must send him invite to the afternoon knitting group at village hall on 31 April

By *pank the MonkeyCouple
22 weeks ago

Down the Rabbit Hole and Round the Corner

The problem these days is that to a large degree the interweb has overly populated these types of sites. Sex will always attract people who have different agendas. There is nothing wrong with working in the sex industry, as long as you choose to do it, but plying your trade on swingers sites is, in our opinion, wrong. There are many other place on the interweb where services can openly offered and requested and that's where they belong. Swingers are people who meet people for recreational sexual experiences and fun, not for a financial transaction. If anyone offered us money for anything on here they'd get reported and blocked immediately.

By *ustincamebridgeCouple
22 weeks ago

manchester

We have an issue. We have been here two years. We have worked on our profile to make it as genuine as we both can. We had booked a couple of socials last your but a family crisis meant we had to cancel. We have put our names down for a couple this year but not made the lists, we live on limited budgets as our kids come first.

We have never met anyone off this site. We have struck up conversations with a few couples but they quickly fade or stop.

We have never been to a club and only once been to a party.

By *ellhungvweMan
22 weeks ago

Cheltenham

The site works fine for me. Never interacted with people asking for money etc but then I stay out of the age range that I think they probably operate in.

22 weeks ago

What is that song. 'best things in life are free'

As for genuine. Not everyone at clubs etc are genuine. Nor outside of here in all walks of life. Just the way the world is.

I ask myself who is real because so many here, not all false pretence but claim genuineness.

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
22 weeks ago

wonderland.

As for genuine swingers, I'm not one and based on many other threads I'm not unique.

Could be our age difference but I've spoken to quite a number of people at clubs who also expereinced this."

in my 30 years swinging.. I've been offered money... but never asked for it.

I've had people assume that at greedy girl events we are paid to be there but apart from private club. I've never been to a club with paid girls

Cali

22 weeks ago

There are a fair few low hanging balls and boobs on here but calling them swingers is probably a bit much

22 weeks ago

Could be our age difference but I've spoken to quite a number of people at clubs who also expereinced this. in my 30 years swinging.. I've been offered money... but never asked for it.

I've had people assume that at greedy girl events we are paid to be there but apart from private club. I've never been to a club with paid girls

Cali "

I always thought greedy girl events were another term for ....

I remember back in the day a club would host these events and the entry for single guys was extortionate with the provision that you're guaranteed getting something on the day. Naturally I assumed they were working...

By *J and CBCouple
22 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

Yes us!

By *iddlesticksMan
22 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

Not me, I’m very disingenuous.

Post new Message to Thread