By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

pure legends...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

Saw them in 1982 at Ashton Gate in Bristol...it might have been their first 'farewell' tour. They were pretty shit, to be honest, every member of the band racing to get to the end of every song as quickly as possible !

Still hope they do Glastonbury this year though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I saw them at the old Wembley on the Urban Jungle tour in the early 90s and they were great.

Sympathy for the Devil is one of my Desert Island discs

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

Just confirmed for Glastonbury...they can put the ghost of Ashton Gate to rest in June

over a year ago

over rated & over the hill

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"over rated & over the hill "

There are worse epitaphs

over a year ago

Brilliant, legends of rock but reckon this is the year they'll call it a day.

We have a tribute band that play at our local rock club once a year The Rolling Stoned, they're fantastic.

Even Keef's mother and sister go to see them when their playing in London.

XXXX

over a year ago

Legends and amazing live! They put on an unbelievable show! I too saw them on the Urban Jungle tour but at Maine Rd and still remember it now! Miles better than the beatles for lyrics and music! None of this love love me do and I wanna hold your hand garbage! It'd be worth getting tickets for Glastonbury just for them alone!!

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

"over rated & over the hill "

Much as I love your love if Bowie, until the mid-70's they were unstoppable both as a singles and albums band...not done much to enhance that reputation since, mind

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Not seen them live, but have a couple of cds, was watching Bill Wyman on BBC 1 this morning, can't believe he's 76

over a year ago

Saw them in the 90's at Wembley stadium, they were awesome and the atmosphere was electric

By *obnessMan
over a year ago

york

Scarily i saw them in glasgow in 1971. All tickets were £1. They played 2 shows that night. Saw the who for 12/6 and elp for about 8/-

over a year ago

"Legends and amazing live! They put on an unbelievable show! I too saw them on the Urban Jungle tour but at Maine Rd and still remember it now! Miles better than the beatles for lyrics and music! None of this love love me do and I wanna hold your hand garbage! It'd be worth getting tickets for Glastonbury just for them alone!!"

I suggest you actually listen to some of The Beatles music before spouting guff like that.

Love the Stones too by the way.

over a year ago

"over rated & over the hill

Much as I love your love if Bowie, until the mid-70's they were unstoppable both as a singles and albums band...not done much to enhance that reputation since, mind "

exactly. every album since probably black and blue has diluted their canon of work. you can release a lot of shit albums in 37 years

over a year ago

I've seen them live an thought they were brilliant an have got me Glastonbury ticket an will be seeing them again can't wait roll on June, a reckon they will call it a dday this year tho SOS if ya haven't seen them try an do so

over a year ago

Saw them last year at O2 and they were brilliant! Also going to Glastonbury do can't wait to see them again!! Greatest band of all time for me.

Post new Message to Thread