Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Public Health Warning

Jump to newest

By *nplainsight200 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

portsmotuh

It’s not an official thing but I feel I need to make a warning….

Having suffered with elbow joint pain for a long time I was recommended by the ever so helpful pharmacist in a well known national shop that rhymes with Hoots to try a topical treatment known as “Biofreeze”.

Imagine Deep Freeze gel on steroids that I duly applied to the affected area after a shower whilst getting dressed. Nature called so after doing what I needed to do I carried on down the stairs to make a much deserved cup of tea.

And then it started. Quite a pleasant tingling to start with on the old twig but this soon turned in to full blown burning from the depths of hell itself. I tried washing it off in the kitchen sink but this only made things worse. As I lay on the cold tiles of my kitchen floor regretting my life choices I had a flash of inspiration and flung open the door on the freezer and waved the tackle in the saviour of the icy breeze.

I hope the neighbours don’t judge me for the screaming/crying sobs they must have heard but 10/10 for Biofreeze as the pain on my nether regions completely distracted me from my bad elbow.

Use with caution.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
23 weeks ago

I'm sorry for your toss.

By *ularliWoman
23 weeks ago

worcester

lol thanks for that fantastic laugh. I do hope you’re feeling better now

Back to the elbow, if you can afford acupuncture then I highly recommend it. I had severe tennis elbow for years and nothing helped apart from that.

23 weeks ago

portsmotuh

"I'm sorry for your toss."

Me too

23 weeks ago

portsmotuh

"lol thanks for that fantastic laugh. I do hope you’re feeling better now

Back to the elbow, if you can afford acupuncture then I highly recommend it. I had severe tennis elbow for years and nothing helped apart from that. "

Glad I made you giggle. Yes I have Accupuncture too and it does help but getting to a point where I need surgery now

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
23 weeks ago

Southampton

"It’s not an official thing but I feel I need to make a warning….

Having suffered with elbow joint pain for a long time I was recommended by the ever so helpful pharmacist in a well known national shop that rhymes with Hoots to try a topical treatment known as “Biofreeze”.

Imagine Deep Freeze gel on steroids that I duly applied to the affected area after a shower whilst getting dressed. Nature called so after doing what I needed to do I carried on down the stairs to make a much deserved cup of tea.

And then it started. Quite a pleasant tingling to start with on the old twig but this soon turned in to full blown burning from the depths of hell itself. I tried washing it off in the kitchen sink but this only made things worse. As I lay on the cold tiles of my kitchen floor regretting my life choices I had a flash of inspiration and flung open the door on the freezer and waved the tackle in the saviour of the icy breeze.

I hope the neighbours don’t judge me for the screaming/crying sobs they must have heard but 10/10 for Biofreeze as the pain on my nether regions completely distracted me from my bad elbow.

Use with caution."

There's a lesson there...always wash your hands after applying any medicine...

By *ot to giggleWoman
23 weeks ago

Coventry

so laughed - Im sorry - been using BioFreeze on my back for years - its deadly - think of deep heat but it freezes - and some

23 weeks ago

portsmotuh

"It’s not an official thing but I feel I need to make a warning….

Use with caution.

There's a lesson there...always wash your hands after applying any medicine... "

Hindsight is a wonderful thing

23 weeks ago

portsmotuh

"so laughed - Im sorry - been using BioFreeze on my back for years - its deadly - think of deep heat but it freezes - and some "

It’s savage stuff but does actually work

By *ularliWoman
23 weeks ago

worcester

Back to the elbow, if you can afford acupuncture then I highly recommend it. I had severe tennis elbow for years and nothing helped apart from that.

Glad I made you giggle. Yes I have Accupuncture too and it does help but getting to a point where I need surgery now "

Oh bugger. I had numerous steroid injections and they didn’t help. I’m glad I managed to avoid the surgery route with acupuncture.

It took 6 sessions though.

But I’ve had to have my right shoulder done and seeing the surgeon in may to discuss having my left done. So although not elbow I feel your pain with having a joint done.

By *ot to giggleWoman
23 weeks ago

Coventry

"so laughed - Im sorry - been using BioFreeze on my back for years - its deadly - think of deep heat but it freezes - and some

It’s savage stuff but does actually work "

i find it much better for my back that deep heat - i keep it in the fridge - my chiropractor's suggestion

23 weeks ago

portsmotuh

"so laughed - Im sorry - been using BioFreeze on my back for years - its deadly - think of deep heat but it freezes - and some

It’s savage stuff but does actually work

i find it much better for my back that deep heat - i keep it in the fridge - my chiropractor's suggestion"

In the fridge!!! That’s just asking for trouble

23 weeks ago

portsmotuh

Glad I made you giggle. Yes I have Accupuncture too and it does help but getting to a point where I need surgery now

Oh bugger. I had numerous steroid injections and they didn’t help. I’m glad I managed to avoid the surgery route with acupuncture.

It took 6 sessions though.

But I’ve had to have my right shoulder done and seeing the surgeon in may to discuss having my left done. So although not elbow I feel your pain with having a joint done. "

I’m in a manual profession so it’s a bummer but I really

Hope you get sorted soon x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
23 weeks ago

Central

Is it more recommendable than liquid Nitrogen?

23 weeks ago

portsmotuh

"Is it more recommendable than liquid Nitrogen? "

I think it’s probably on a par

By *OYFBWoman
23 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

I’ve used Biofreeze for back pain, apart from a bit of tingling, I didn’t find it helped much

By *ustamanMan
23 weeks ago

weymouth

Back to the elbow, if you can afford acupuncture then I highly recommend it. I had severe tennis elbow for years and nothing helped apart from that. "

Is that acupuncture in the gonads for the elbow

Post new Message to Thread