Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Grrrrr accommodate moment

Jump to newest

By *ot to giggle OP   Woman
23 weeks ago

Coventry

Think the threads yesterday were about how do you deal with things that annoy you .......... this seems to be an ongoing grrrrrrrrrrr moment.

so I dont accommodate - various reasons, teen at home - I dont accommodate .

why is it (and this is a sweeping statement) that guys get pissy when you say you don't accommodate. What about in the day - er im working, well surely there is a time you can ? struggling to fathom which bit they dont actually understand and why the expectation is that i should!!

rant over and yea i feel better for it

(oh and it is not everyone )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
23 weeks ago

I don’t care if someone doesn’t accommodate as long as they don’t assume or expect me to.

23 weeks ago

It’s your personal space and you do as you damn well please so ignore the haters and one’s that spoil it for us genuine one’s

By *orphnStormMan
23 weeks ago

Pontypridd

I don't generally accommodate for that exact reason. I have people I live with.

There may be rare occasions when I can, but that's my prerogative.

23 weeks ago

And breathe ….

You could always meet in a car!

23 weeks ago

It is your prerogative if you don't want to accommodate. And it is also the other person's prerogative if they don't want to accommodate.

Ultimately though, someone has to accommodate.

23 weeks ago

Coventry

"And breathe ….

You could always meet in a car! "

haha yea - ummmm that get a bit 'cozy'

23 weeks ago

Coventry

"It is your prerogative if you don't want to accommodate. And it is also the other person's prerogative if they don't want to accommodate.

Ultimately though, someone has to accommodate."

its more the 'oh you dont accommodate - why dont you accommodate?' ... almost as an expectation that I should as a single female !

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple
23 weeks ago

Sunderland

Fuck 'em.

Or perhaps more accurately don't fuck 'em. Your space, your time, you do what ever the fucking fuck you want

By *ucy AnneTV/TS
23 weeks ago

Woodstock

I just wish that men would not say that they can accommodate on their profiles and then say that actually they can’t at all!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
23 weeks ago

Central

It's just another aspect of entitlement -

Expecting immediate sex, 100% fulfillment of their needs, provision of visual material upfront even if they just want wank fodder, etc

Best filtering help is when they make it easy and obvious

By *atnip make me purrWoman
23 weeks ago

Reading

I dont accomodate either and i don't entertain any discussion. Especially if its pissy. I just block them.

Why they do it is because its convenient for them. They don't have to tidy up or wash the bedsheets. Or they are married.

By *imply DeeWoman
23 weeks ago

Wherever

When there’s a will, there’s a way. That’s all I’m saying and I never go into discussion about accommodating or not. People don’t accommodate for variety of reasons and they soon become obvious when you get to know each other’s circumstances.

By *lubchuckerMan
23 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

"Think the threads yesterday were about how do you deal with things that annoy you .......... this seems to be an ongoing grrrrrrrrrrr moment.

Thats one of the reasons why its harder for blokes on here. Certain elements of the membership don't seem to be able to grasp things like others don't, won't or simply can't accommodate. Everyone has a choice whether they accommodate or not and the pushy arrogant self entitled element that can't accept that ruin things for the ones that do and don't get pissy over not getting it all their own way.

why is it (and this is a sweeping statement) that guys get pissy when you say you don't accommodate. What about in the day - er im working, well surely there is a time you can ? struggling to fathom which bit they dont actually understand and why the expectation is that i should!!

(oh and it is not everyone )"

By *os19Man
23 weeks ago

Edmonton

In my profile I have my reason why I can’t accommodate.If someone chooses not to believe me or thinks I am a fake that’s their business. I am happy to arrange a meet at the two adult venues that I attend and after a social going forward happy to make arrangements for a hotel.

By *estmids71Man
23 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

If you say you don't accommodate it means just that, just like no means no. If anyone was like that to me it would be an instant block, no question.

If the other person has cannot accommodate, turn the tables and ask the same questions and see what their response is!

By *red333Man
23 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Think the threads yesterday were about how do you deal with things that annoy you .......... this seems to be an ongoing grrrrrrrrrrr moment.

certainly not me, what time you coming?

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
23 weeks ago

Leeds

It bugs me, like they are entitled to enter your home, your family space - no one I'm meeting for sex is coming anywhere near my home.

Some people don't give two fucks about safety or privacy.

Mrs

23 weeks ago

No need to explain why but it shows to me how pushy some are. You know that saying when push comes to shove..tell em to shove off ...politely. it bit like saying cannot meet will not meet but why response or worse op.

23 weeks ago

"I just wish that men would not say that they can accommodate on their profiles and then say that actually they can’t at all!"

Innit lol. I believe some think it is us women who are legs open door open attitude.

23 weeks ago

"It bugs me, like they are entitled to enter your home, your family space - no one I'm meeting for sex is coming anywhere near my home.

Some people don't give two fucks about safety or privacy.

Mrs "

Like I just said some believe us women et all are doors open legs open brigade.

By *ellinever70Woman
23 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I haven't had a guy ask why I don’t accommodate

Or travel

By *mber SkiesWoman
23 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

I don’t accommodate for safety reasons (I can)

but choose not to my home is my safe place

By *eroLondonMan
23 weeks ago

Mayfair

"I don’t accommodate for safety reasons (I can)

but choose not to my home is my safe place "

And this ^ is perfectly reasonable and acceptable, without an explanation.

When men post similar threads about why they choose not to accommodate they are often harangued. In these types of discussions women are eulogised and the men are euthanised.

23 weeks ago

Coventry

When men post similar threads about why they choose not to accommodate they are often harangued. In these types of discussions women are eulogised and the men are euthanised. "

i feel personally that it is an expectation that the woman wants sex therefore she should accommodate.

But i have chatted with a lot of people who have kids at home etc - variety of reasons - it shouldnt be an issue for anyone to say that they dont, and alternative solutions found.

you will probably say im wrong - but i dont feel that guys have or always have the same safety type concerns that women potentially have either - i do say that a bit tongue in cheek as i appreciate that it goes both ways. But as a generalisation - Its my safe space and if i want to get away from someone i go home and shut the door.

By *mber SkiesWoman
23 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

When men post similar threads about why they choose not to accommodate they are often harangued. In these types of discussions women are eulogised and the men are euthanised. "

23 weeks ago

We don’t accommodate for similar reasons and never been questioned on it.

If we feel it’s time to arrange something, I always suggest a hotel.

23 weeks ago

Coventry

"We don’t accommodate for similar reasons and never been questioned on it.

If we feel it’s time to arrange something, I always suggest a hotel. "

as i said - its not everyone but an annoying few that have an expectation

23 weeks ago

"We don’t accommodate for similar reasons and never been questioned on it.

If we feel it’s time to arrange something, I always suggest a hotel.

as i said - its not everyone but an annoying few that have an expectation "

Yeah, I don’t think it’s something that someone has the right to question. I’m sure the majority don’t want people from here in their homes or knowing where they live.

By *oiluvfunMan
23 weeks ago

Penrith

No way! A thread turning in to a man-hater? Wash your mouth out young fellow!

I’ve experienced the psycho-bitch from Hell who GoogleEarthed my home address, and sent screenshots of my social media posts, threatening to expose my Fab life to all and sundry…… We all have to be careful out there, and respect everyone’s private lives…..

23 weeks ago

Coventry

When men post similar threads about why they choose not to accommodate they are often harangued. In these types of discussions women are eulogised and the men are euthanised.

I’ve experienced the psycho-bitch from Hell who GoogleEarthed my home address, and sent screenshots of my social media posts, threatening to expose my Fab life to all and sundry…… We all have to be careful out there, and respect everyone’s private lives….. "

i had heard this before, which it why i sort of said it wasnt everyone or just down to males, some people have strange fascinations and infatuations - and dont handle rejection of any kind well - i have a stalker who each time i find him on a new profile appears to be a step closer to where i actually live - I did call his bluff the last time, when he said he was round the corner to name a road nearby, which he couldnt. they are out there - we all need to be cautious

By *mber SkiesWoman
23 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

I’ve experienced the psycho-bitch from Hell who GoogleEarthed my home address, and sent screenshots of my social media posts, threatening to expose my Fab life to all and sundry…… We all have to be careful out there, and respect everyone’s private lives…..

i had heard this before, which it why i sort of said it wasnt everyone or just down to males, some people have strange fascinations and infatuations - and dont handle rejection of any kind well - i have a stalker who each time i find him on a new profile appears to be a step closer to where i actually live - I did call his bluff the last time, when he said he was round the corner to name a road nearby, which he couldnt. they are out there - we all need to be cautious"

23 weeks ago

"Fuck 'em.

Or perhaps more accurately don't fuck 'em. Your space, your time, you do what ever the fucking fuck you want"

Just been checking. I think you missed a fuck out

By *oiluvfunMan
23 weeks ago

Penrith

i had heard this before, which it why i sort of said it wasnt everyone or just down to males, some people have strange fascinations and infatuations - and dont handle rejection of any kind well - i have a stalker who each time i find him on a new profile appears to be a step closer to where i actually live - I did call his bluff the last time, when he said he was round the corner to name a road nearby, which he couldnt. they are out there - we all need to be cautious"

By *jorkishMan
23 weeks ago

Seaforth

"I just wish that men would not say that they can accommodate on their profiles and then say that actually they can’t at all!"

I think they actually can. The number of profiles on here that say can accommodate but on fabguys same profile says they can't is amazing lol.

By *OYFBWoman
23 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

Ahhh I get this all the time!

I make it very clear I do not accommodate.

Yet I get messages like “are you sure you can’t accommodate?” Or “it’s a shame you can’t accommodate”.

It’s a fucking shame you can’t read!!

By *ony MannMan
23 weeks ago

Wallop

I have had a bunny boiler after me, don't want another.

I consider anyone who says come to mine without knowing a thing about me brave.

I do not hold the simple statement 'do not accommodate' against anyone

By *midnight-Woman
23 weeks ago

"It is your prerogative if you don't want to accommodate. And it is also the other person's prerogative if they don't want to accommodate.

Ultimately though, someone has to accommodate.

its more the 'oh you dont accommodate - why dont you accommodate?' ... almost as an expectation that I should as a single female ! "

No why should you!?! This is terrible - honestly i wouldn't even feel obliged to answer the question x

By *ea monkeyMan
23 weeks ago

Manchester (he/him)

Have we stopped assuming that everyone who can’t accommodate is married and cheating or is it only the men that applies to?

By *OYFBWoman
23 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

"Have we stopped assuming that everyone who can’t accommodate is married and cheating or is it only the men that applies to? "

Or still lives with mummy and daddy

23 weeks ago

"Have we stopped assuming that everyone who can’t accommodate is married and cheating or is it only the men that applies to?

Or still lives with mummy and daddy"

I don't assume that, but it does rule someone out for me as I expect the responsibility of hosting to be shared ... especially if it becomes a more regular thing.

By *ggdrasil66Man
23 weeks ago

Saltdean

I wouldn’t expect a single female to accommodate under any circumstances. It’s all about trust and personal safety. You shouldn’t be expected to trust people you do not know, and just because they are on here, doesn’t mean you would be safe…

23 weeks ago

We don't have strangers around our home at any time only people we have met socially a few times and feel comfortable with.

Post new Message to Thread